Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ghost of you (krystal x KGT Witty)

*Begin dream sequence*
Krystal hears a man calling out to her in the foggy distance. She can't make out who he is, but something about his tone told her he needed her. she runs through the fog to find him, but as soon as she gets to him, he gets further away! She runs as fast as she can, and it feels like she's not getting anywhere. When she finally gets to him, she finds he's just a faceless soul, asking her for help.
*End dream sequence*

Krystal awoke with a sigh, her long blue hair all in knots again. She got up out of her big blue canopy queen size bed and walked into the large master bathroom to take a shower. "Guess another spirit needs my help. lets hope this one is at least single." she said to herself with a sigh as she turned on the shower, then took off her pink hello kitty pajamas and stepped in. Krystal loved showers. The feel of the hot water all over her body and the way that her shower head was like a light show. It was very soothing. She soon got out and wrapped herself in a plush midnight blue towel that matched her hair. Krystal then slowly brushed her hair out. After doing so, she blow dried it and put it in its usual ponytail. Next it was time to get dressed. Today she chose to wear a light blue sweater and a pair of dark skinny jeans with heeled booties.

"Today will be a good day" she said to herself as she grabbed her purse and walked out of her penthouse apartment to the elevators. Once out, she stopped for a cup of tea and a muffin, and then was off to her job as the singer for the popular rock group "Blue Crystal Revolt." As she walked, she saw many ghosts, but ignored them. She had seen them all her life, so seeing one or two more wasn't out of the ordinary, until she came to the record label. It was here that she saw a spirit who was flickering in and out, and as far as she could tell, was very handsome. "Hmm. That's very odd. Spirits don't usually flicker like that." she thought to herself as she walked through the door of the studio to start her day.

The ghost flickered his eyes following her when she wasn't looking. While slightly faded his hair was black with red tips and he was wearing a pair of loose dark blue jeans and a black short sleeve shirt. He watched her recognizing the way she looked as krystal the singer though she was known to ghosts as the blue haired beauty, the only medium in the state who could actually see them. He watch as she entered the building flickering slightly still as he began to follow her from a distance.

Krystal couldn't keep her mind off the ghost as she worked, and it came out in her music. Her sad songs came out in a wail like tone, and she hivered. She could sense him nearby.

"Y-you knew I was watching... At least that means the stories" He said walking towards her still flickering. "Hopefully you'll be able to help then" he sighed looking down "as you can probably see, I'm not like other ghosts. I actually have not passed on though I might as well have" He said still flickering as he look around the room "I'm in a coma, couple miles away and I really want to wake up" he said as his body flickered he had been too far from his body and if he stay for a much longer period the connection would severe causing him to no longer be around. "I'm in my house a doctor was called to work for my family until I pass or wake, please help me krystal" he said sadness in his voice. Sure the freedom to go where you please is nice for a while but he had been in the coma for almost 2 years now and all he wanted was to regain the little feeling he once had when he was alive no matter the cost.

Krystal smiled at him, stroking his metaphorical cheek. "Go back to your body. What's your adress? I'll see if i can help. Your parent's aren't home, right?" She asked waiting for a quick answer, her voice light. She would try to help him. Sometimes the body just needed extreme stimulation. She could tell he was someone she would like judging by his dark hair with blue streaks, and also the tshirt he was wearing wihuch is crown the empire. "I can try to help you, but it may be a bit awkward. Sometimes the body requires stimulation that can't be given by a defibulator." She explained, pointing to his nether reigons.

"I'm the only house on the mountain 8 miles north of here and while they are home I'm being housed in a bungalow on sight" the doctor leaves around 3 pm and doesn't come back till 7 for one last check up before retreating to another bungalow" he said a little worried she would be scared of how wealthy his parents were. He didn't care much for the money but he asked for his own house when he turned 18 and that happened to be where they put him. He blushed as much as a ghost could having no blood to actually show off the color before becoming a little nervous "Kry... Miss Krystal are you saying you may need to do me?" he said his body looking like it was being strained as he became nervous.

Krystal nodded. "Oh, yes! I know your family! Our parents are friends. We used to play together as kids." She said, before she nodded. She would start with a simple kiss, but she would have to maybe have sex with him. "Well, I'll start with a kiss, but yeah, maybe " She said, smiling at him reassuringly. She would fix him.

He nodded though it was a little odd "Yea I know but can we get me back into my body before we bring up memories" he said a little embarrassed at the fact she may have to screw him so he'll wake up. "If I stay any longer well you know" he said quickly running from the room phasing through the walls. Luckily he wouldn't need to worry about her getting there before him. He had been out of his body for 2 years and figured out how to take the subway without phasing through the trains. "Well free rides are still great" he sighed passing through the card gate and walking onto the train concentrating on keeping his hand on the pole. He could interact with many things but this is the most practiced and practical unfortunately it took an extreme amount of concentration. With her and the possibility of her screwing him he may not be able to keep on for long enough to get to the station near his home.

Krystal walked to the garage that held her baby. Her 2016 lotus evora. She drove off of in it, getting to his place by memory. She smiled at the gaurd. "I'm Krystal. I came to see my friend. I was worried when my parents told me he was still in a coma." She said, showing off her id, and pleased when they let her in. She drove to his bungalo, somehow just knowing which one it was.

He barely reached the bottom of the hill though he strained his ghostly form making him flicker even more. Normally he could go out about 5 miles without this happening but straining himself so long meant he had to actually get into the house till he was safe again. He got off the train making a sprint for it knowing he didn't have much time left he ran up the hiking trail to the gates seeing her pull up not realizing she would leave so fast. He followed her car knowing it was the first bungalow you see that anyone could guess was his. It was the only one with all shades closed while the others were constantly opened. The car stopped in front of his bungalow the doc leaving only minutes before and probably locking it. "Give me a second" he said from behind the car before phasing through the wall to unlock the door for her.

Krystal came in, looking around for him. She smiled. "Thanks. So, where are you?" She asked him, looking around the nicely decorated bungalow. She would add more femine touches, but overall she liked it. She needed to findbhim and wake him up. She knew it probably wasn't her fault he had been in the accident because he was going somewhere and his motercycle failed. The police had decided it was tampered with, but had never found the culprit.

He looked around the bungalow seeing the kitchen and living room which were seperated by a bar like design except for the stove which was on the kitchen side of the counter. "I've been wandering to long I ueed to use all of these now noone does" he said looking back to her as she spoke. "Oh sorry I'm in the back" he said pointing to the other side of the living room which had a hallway. He walked passing by the rest room and a guest bedroom which were on the left and right side of the hall before ohasing through the last door into a larger bedroom. He stood next to his body which now looked nothing like himself the body was healed but seemed a littke bit skinnier. His hair was much longer and the streaks had left it leaving his hair black. Overall he looked like a mess but his body was kept close to perfect condition for someone in a coma it was a sickening sight to him though hopefully she would fix it. He didn't know if she was single for the stories never mentioned it but even so he felt like somethingmwas pushing him to ask, especially since she was helping so quickly not knowing she was told after his crash

Krystal ran a hand through her hair. "My parents never told me about your crash until recently. They didn't want my mind clouded. I hate that about them." She said, softly stroking the hair out of his face. She bent down hiving him a light kiss to the lips as she ran a hand down his body. "I'm single. I was hoping you'd ask me out actually, never knew you'd gotten so hurt." She said with a blush, this was embarrassing. She hadn't meant to tell him how she felt about him this way. She kissed him again, harder thisbtime, hoping for a reaction. She didn't sense his spirit near.

He had forgotten most of what he knew in his crash and when he awoke out of his body he couldn't remember anyone or anything except for what he heard his parents talking about while he was out. He stipuck close by them hearing the storjes of how he used to play with krystal unfortunately he nevver even heard his own name used."I'm sorry to hear that but to be honest I don't remember anything before the crash" He said watching as she kissed him trying to wake him. "All I kniw about myself is what I've heard my parents talk about... You, my interests, my life... I only know because I stuck close to them for them. Miss Krystal I don't even know my own name " he explained sitting on a chair in the corner watching as she worked.

Krystal made a face. "Just call me krystal. I hate firmalities." She said, kissing all down his body until she reached his cock. She stroked it lightly, feeling it stiffennin her hand, and she smiled, taking him fully in her mouth. Krystal had never had a gag reflex. She had never been able to explain why though. She hoped this would help wake him.

He watched as she began to use his mostly lifeless body blushing at the scene of her sucking him off though he himself had no feeling of it. He wished he did, having such a beautiful blue haired girl sucking on his cock must be a wonderful feeling however all he knew at this point was that blood was obviously pumping correctly since his cock was rock hard. He looked away a bit embarrassed over the fact he was watching her suck on his shaft without him being in his body.

Krystal'ce showed that she was a bit annoyed. This usually worked. While she was sucking him, she began taking off her clthes, the last to come off being her panties. When she was satisfied with the blow job, she hopped on top of him, starting to tease his cock with her wet folds before she plunged it over top his cock thrusting quickly as tiny moans escaped her and she kissed him. She could feel his spirit being pulled back to his body, and hoped he would wake soon. She had almost forgotten hom much she loved him, but now the love sweeled tenfold.

He turned his head back towards her hearing her moan from his cock being inside her, he felt something begin to pull him towards him though he wasn't sure what all could think was that it was his body trying to wake up. "Krystal keep going" He said standing up knowing that while he wasn't in his body she was still riding him like he was. Her body looked amazing as she rode him bouncing her body up and down on his cock. He wanted to be back in his body just so he could feel what it was like, he never thought that she would be the first person he had even though it was just his body. The stories he had heard never mentioned anything like this and he could never have thought of this.

Krystal nodded, going faster now. She could sense that he was getting pulled to his body. She pulled him into a kiss, running her hands all down his body. She was trying to get him in there. She wanted him back. He was hers. He wasn't allowed to die. No, he wasn't.

He looked to her watching as she fucked him with feeling something that was surprising to him since she was basically riding a sleeping body. He could no longer move away being sucked back into his body, his heart beat speeding up due to the favt he was getting not only his life, but feeling back. His memory still wasn't coming back but he would work on that another time all that matter now was that he get back into his body. He groaned starting to feel her tight pussy and her touch on his chest before he began to disappear from her sight. "Thank you" he said looking to her before dissapearing and his heart beginning to slow, his eyes twitching lightly as she continued.

Krystal smirked anlittle at hearing him moan, kissing him again. "You're not allowed to die, Xander. You promised me." She whispered against his lips, running her down his body. She needed himbin her life because he was the only one who had ever understood her and her music. Her parents hadnnever had never supported her, but they had helped her. It was easier to pretent to care for them, but not Xander. He had always cared, and she had fallen so deeply in love with him, not knowing that he'd been hurt. She had thought he had ran from her.

His eyes fluttered though he was still on the brink of losing his body again before she finally took hold of him trying to help keep his body in check. He calmed down though she was still riding him hard making him groan quietly having not felt the weight of having a body in a long time. He raised his arms slowly moving them to the side of her face so she would open her eyes and see he was awake and still loving it. He pulled her head back down smiling feeling her pussy continue to tightly wrap around his cock as she slid up and down the shaft. "So miss krystal, Xander is my name?" He asked with a slight chuckle being stopped by the feeling of her tight pussy again and the feeling of her body ontop of his. It was warming and homely but also much heavier then the light weight perk of not having a body.

Krystal nodded. "Yes. Your name is Xander. We've been friends since we were little kids. Promised me after my brother died you'd never leave me. So you're not allowed to die." She told him firmly, kissing him all over. She had to admit, she'd been waiting for this chance for a long time. A chance to show him just how much shebloved him. Shebkissed him hard. "Not. Allowed. To. Die." She reiterated, biting at his neck slightly.

He felt her teeth bite his neck the feeling keeping his body stable though it hurt badly "If I promised you that then I have no choice, huh?" He said with a chuckle and a moan from what she was doing. He was now officially in her debt he decided he would always be by her side as servent whether he was also her lover or no. "Thank you miss.... krystal" he said moaning out her name feeling his cum begin to shoot out a feeling he never had before and if he did he didn't remember it.

Krystal shook her head, kissing him again. "No, you really don't." She said, smirking a bit at his moans. She ran her hands all down his body, kissing and nibbling at every part of his body. "You're welcome." She said simply, kissing him again as she snuggled in close. She let out another soft moan at his moans, feeling him cum inside her. It was a dream come true. She loved him, but even still, she wouldn't tell him. Not until he remembered her.

Back
Top Bottom