Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Huge craving for a hitman rp... [M x F] Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel.of.Darkness

Planetoid
Hello to everyone, and thank you for taking the time to look over my request thread.

I'm really craving a darker style of assassin x assassin or Hitman rp that involves my young, talented hitgirl and an older, more experienced hitman, and would love to find a partner here to fulfil that craving.

Some possible scenario's:

-- When she hooks up with her sometimes partner for a night out clubbing she asks him if he's ever been tempted to take a job knowing she was the target.

-- When she hears that someone has been hired to stop her carrying out her next assignment she asks her sometimes partner and lover to watch her back, unaware that he's the one who has been hired to eliminate her.

-- A hitman and hitgirl go after the same target, and each other.

-- Assassins seldom find out about each other until it is too late, and get together even less often, so naturally she was cautious about meeting him.

I'd also love to hear your ideas for a story involving these two characters and their adventures.

----------​

I'd also be interested in doing an rp along the following themes...

-- She'd made quite a name for herself as a sword wielding action girl in various sword and sorcery movies, but this would be her first time she'd have to do a number of torrid, borderline hardcore, sex scenes with the leading actor in addition to her more usual fight scenes...

-- He wasn't like the other men who she danced for at the upmarket 'gentlemens' club. He was nice, didn't try to grope her and seemed genuinely interested in her. Best of all he was a good tipper. Then one night he'd suggested they meet up after she finished work... I'm open to any suggestions about how this plot might develop.

If you're interested then please PM me so we can discuss the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom