Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Dumping Place

my Lalia

Moon
This will be a place where I can dump thoughts, plots, pictures and whatever I feel like. So I guess I will begin with a few pictures and the plots I come up for them. :)

Huntress and Her Prey
1 2 3 4

The Wilds, it was a place of beauty and savagery. Every where you looked you could see both sides, the tree's with its lush greenery hid horrors that many of the humans could never fend off on their own. The flowers with their vibrant colours drew people in, though some were deadly and could kill you if you got too close. Then there was the fona, many beasts lived in these woods some of which were as smart as humans. One of those "beasts" were a people known as Lagomiods or rabbit people by the humans.

Nia was one of those Lagomiods, she was a lean, tanned, tall, white haired beauty. To human males she was something that they would love to fuck, but she was more than just beautiful. She was a huntress, and a deadly one at that. She killed anything that got too close to where her tribe's village was. Mostly she killed men who were foolish enough to believe that they could capture her kind and have their way with them. Mostly those were men that didn't live close to the Wilds and the human villages close by wanted them gone.

Though on occasion her tribe would allow a few of those men into the village or they would send their hunters out to capture some homes. As you see, Lagomiods are a primarily female race with a few males being born by a fluke, male are usually sterile and can't reproduce. They have really high libidos, which is understandable given they resembled rabbits in ways.

((WIP))

Back
Top Bottom