Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to train your harem (Main Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ali was enjoying watching the sexual nympho within Becca awaken in front of her. Clearly the young blonde had a very deviant nature about her. One that was being brought out by her fellow harem mates. Ali had long wanted a new lover to experience, and Xavi had brought in such a woman. Ali was so delighted. She watched Becca lick Larissa, and felt herself begin to gush at the sight. She eagerly returned Becca's kiss, her hands pulling the young and toned blonde's rob off, revealing her very tight and athletic body.

"I think that I don't just want to ride your face dear." Ali murmured between kisses. "I'd much rather 69 with you. I'm dying to munch on that little pussy of yours. I'm sure it will more than satisfy me."

Becca is drunk with tequila and desire. Desire both from a sexual perspective, but also desire to be seen as an equal of her harem mates. Now stripped, she knows what she wants.

Moaning as Ali suggests a 69, Becca puts a finger on Ali's lips. "shut up dummy." she says with a slight slur. Pushing Ali back against a counter, Becca drops to her knees in front of the aroused British girl. She registers that this is not comfortable for either of them, but she has an audience to impress. Becca leans her face into Ali's thighs and begins to teasingly kiss upwards, wanting them to relax open and become naked for her.

"Ohh ticklish.." Larissa moaned as Becca started to lick her flat stomach. The two lovebirds before her seemed really occupied with each other and not interested in breaking her chains anytime soon. She watched with utter jealousy of the two girls enjoying each other and tequila, and merely looked at them from the distance. Her eyes sight slowly faded out from all the drinking..

Xavier watched as the scene unfolded before him. He could see Larissa begin to fade and Becca position herself in her continued effort to prove herself worthy of her company. If she could only see herself as he saw her, perhaps Ali's mothering instincts would help the younger girl to learn some self confidence. If nothing else, perhaps seeing how intensely Ali can cum from a good tongue lashing should help!

He quietly released Larissa from her bonds without waking her. He gave Ali a deep kiss just as Becca was getting started. "Make sure you two clean Larissa up and put her to bed proper. He then returned to Kyla, simply scooping her up over his shoulder caveman style to take her to his suite for a more proper welcome.

"You sexy fucking slut!" Ali moaned as she felt Becca began to kiss at her creamy thighs. "Aren't you overly eager. You know what they say about pussy's? Once you get your first taste, you can't ever get enough. I know that Xavi has that exact problem. He's addicted to puss. Not that I blame him. A nice cunt can be fantastic to much on. I'd love to taste yours, but I'll let you have the first go love."

Ali spread her legs open to reveal her dripping pink lips. She put a finger into her mouth and began to nibble at it. Too eager to feel Becca's mouth on her gushing cunt.

"After this though, I'm eating that fucking tight muff of yours until you pass out" Ali threatened, not kidding at all. She really did plan on eating Becca until the athletic woman was completely knocked out.

Becca feels her head slightly spin and buzz from the liquor and lust and headiness of pushing through the weirdness of performing sex acts in front of an audience. Trembling as Ali's thighs spread to reveal her glistening lips, Becca does not back down from her intention and while looking up Ali, she places her lips against the soft folds. Moving her lips around, Becca manipulates Ali's pussy sharing an intimacy as Becca finds the taste of her harem mate trickling into her mouth.

After teasing Ali, Becca backs off and thinking of Xavi's instructions, she stands and places a hand on Ali's chest. Looking towards the now released Larissa, Becca asks with a slight slur, "think she wants a shower? I think she needs a shower and a bed. ComeOnSweety.. Help me hold her in the shower and then drop her in bed with us." the blonde moves the hand on Ali's chest making her intentions clear. "I am really really really wanting to make you both happy." as she bats her eyes saying the last line in a small voice.

Larissa adjusted herself comfortably on the table now that Xavi had unchained her. Most of the food on her body was eaten, but she was too bored and drunk to get up and get cleaned again, so she decided to enjoy the cold breeze against her wet and sticky skin and lie down. Her eyelids moved up and down gently as she saw Xavi carry Kyla upstairs. Jealousy filled her, but she knew better than to complain. She had had her time with the man, it is only fair others get their turn now.

The basement.door open up as a young girl with blonde hair walk out of it, dusting herself off of all the dust and potions dust that had falling on her. She was the second youngest of the Harlem that Xavier had and was the group weird one as she study black magic and had once successfully used a spell from it. She walked into the room Larissa was in and saw the chains and mess. She walk over to Larissa and help her up as she asked "I guess I missed a big orgy tonight, has Xavier already gone to bed?".

Ali was looking forward to getting Becca wet and wetter in the shower. But then that weird girl had to go and kill the mood. "Can I help you darling? Or better yet, can you help me by leaving me be. Go do something else." Ali said, grabbing Larissa with Becca and carrying her to the shower.

"I don't know what that cunt's deal is." Ali mentioned to Becca. "She's weird. She tried to do some satanic ritual with me once. So unless you want her to use your pubic hairs for that sick I'd tell her to bugger off."

Once they reached the shower, Ali sat Larissa on the stone chair built into the wall. Turning to the naked Becca, Ali smiled wickedly. "Now where were we." She mentioned lustily. her hands already beginning to trace the young Canadian's body.

Sashia groaned as everyone left her all alone. "That's it abandoned me like the bitches you are" she mutter angryly before she just bottled her anger once more. She them made her way to the living room and started to tidy up the house. "Always a maid, no one is ever nice to me, they all think I'm weird just because my mother was a witch and taught me a few things does not make me any less of a human. Maybe I should think about returning home" Sashia muttered sadly to herself.

Becca giggled as she felt Ali's touch. Kissing Ali as she warmed up again to play as her hands roamed Ali's back, their breasts pressed together. Becca breaks the kiss to look at the sitting Larissa. Laughing, Becca says "poor Larissa! She's going to be a prune with too much shower time."

Becca grabs the shower head off the holder and starts up the water flow, deflecting it away to the wall as it warms. When it feels comfortable to her hand, she smiles at Larissa and begins to let it flow over the lovely lead harem girl. "don't worry sweety. I'll be quick, K?" Becca says as she holds the shower head and lovingly plays it over Larissa and rubs the food and sauce remains off her sweet caramel skin.

Admiring both the beautiful body and her handiwork, the athletic teen reaches up to put the shower head back after turning it off. Looking over her shoulder and winking at Ali as she does. "hand me a towel babe?" she asks as she leans down and puts one of Larissa's arms behind her neck and puts a shoulder under her arm. A hand firmly on Larissa's hip as the other holds the draped arm as Becca lifts Larissa to a standing position. A flush of jealousy at seeing Larissa's pendulous breasts as compared to her own small bumps.

"Ali sweety? Wanna drape that towel around Larissa? Then I vote we all head to your room. I think we need to finish getting our groove on together." Becca says with a wink.

The two carried the drunk, mumbling Larrisa all the way to the bathroom for the second visit that day. It was already approaching night time, and the Latina would be walking like a zombie if it wasn't for her harem mates helping her walk in a straight line. Without them, she would walk in a line bent to the left.. just like Xavi's cock..

When the two girls seated her on the stone chair, the nude girl started giggling playfully. She had some comprehension of her surroundings, and could see Becca unleashing her inner naughtiness at long last. As hot water found it's way around the Latina's body, cleansing her of all the sauce and condiments that filled her body, so did her vision and hearing improve. "Yeah.. hic, to Ali's room.." the Latina mumbled, her head still slightly reeling from her earlier activity.

Soon enough, Larissa was awake enough to hold the towel and dry herself slowly.. she missed a few spots, but who cares. As Becca and Ali discussed their schemes, the Latina boorishly dove forward the Canadian's neck and started kissing her neck hungrily while moaning loudly..

Becca is a little shocked at the sudden hungry kisses on her neck. Already aroused, the moans and feel of skin against her causes Becca to groan as her nipples respond. "Oh sweety. God that feels good." Becca says with a throaty purr. Helping Larissa to walk, Becca says in a sing-song voice encouraging speed "Ali baby. Please hurry and let us in your room. There is a whole lotta love needing a bed."

Ali showed with the other girls. Helping Becca wash all the cream and other sticky substances off of the drunk Colombian woman. Ali liked this sort of camaraderie. She liked helping out her fellow harem mates. Not just having wild and crazy sex with them. She didn't just want to be lovers with them. But friends as well. That was what being best friends and harem mates were all about.

Ali handed Becca the towel and helped her dry the drunk caramel colored beauty off. Before nodding. "I think that's a great idea love." Ali responded, giving Becca a kiss. "Let's go. I need you two in my bed."

So she led them through the halls of the massive house and to her room. Helping carry Larissa along the way. Laughing to herself at the way the inebriated woman attacked at Becca's body. Ali complied and opened the door. Helping lay Larissa down on the bed, before grabbing Becca and pulling her down. Positioning herself on one side of Larissa and Becca on the other, Ali smiled.

"How about you two wait here and I'll be back." Ali said as she walked to her closet and grabbed something. Putting on the thing, she walked back over to the girls wearing a massive 10 inch strap on. "I think Becca will take this first. Any objections?"

It was fun walking around the house naked, going from one room to the other fucking all the gorgeous people around.. which basically summarized Larissa's daily routine minus the addition of her two best friends, tequila and vodka. Sure, the towel wrapped around the Latina's body deprived her of being naked, but it didn't matter so much to the girl. Soon enough, the trio was inside Ali's spacious room, and like a magnet, Larissa found herself attracted to the large bed instantaneously.

She stood by the side of the bed as Ali excused herself to get dressed, and let the towel hit the ground. Next she eagerly let herself fall freely to the center of the bed. Her massive breasts shook and toasted together proudly as her back hit the soft mattress. Looking at Becca, her fingers reached for the smaller girl's buttcheeks and started to poke her playfully.

When Ali came back to the room, Larissa helped herself up and sat on her crossed legs attentively. "Ole!" Larissa exclaimed in agreement with Ali's proposal, she slapped Becca's butt, as if it was a bullfighting game. Her back slowly rested against the bed headboard and spread her legs, her fingers slowly tapped her pussy as if she was knocking on the door, awaking herself for another round for that night.

Sashia focused on her cleaning, if she was not getting anything tonight then she may as well make the downstairs look nice and tidy. Within about an hour, she had cleaned the kitchen and the living room. Not long after that, she had finished cleaning the downstair. "I hope Xavier likes it when he wake up tomorrow" She said to herself before she grab a book and sat crossed legged on the floor. "I would love to inflict some curse on Ali and Becca because of how bitchy they are to me but I doubt it would do much for me apart from make me laugh. hmmm" Sashia said to herself as she leaned back reading her black magic book

Becca gasped in a little shock when Ali presented her large strap on. A little in awe at the length and girth, Becca reaches out and inquisitively touches it. Letting her hand stroke up and down it, feeling its weight and dimensions. The blonde teen says quietly "wow, it feels different than I expected Ali. You want to put that in me? Jesus girl. I uhhh.. I don't think I've ever... Wow." with a smile and slight click of her tongue on teeth as she contemplates what is being proposed.

Blushing as she continues to stroke the fake cock, Becca licks her lips. Taking position sitting on the side of the bed and embracing her naughtiness, Becca giggles and holding the base, she leans forward and places it in her mouth. Looking up at Ali as she is bent forward a little awkwardly, Becca gives the dong a playful and shallow blowjob for a minute or so. Pulling back, giggling again, Becca gives the cock a few strokes, working her saliva over the whole surface.

Looking back on the bed, Becca gasps at the sight of Larissa sitting up with spread legs, teasing her own pussy. Licking her lips at the sexy sight, Becca says "oh sweety. Looks like you could use some company." and winks.

Getting up on hands and knees on the bed, Becca crawls to the sexy Latin. Touching Larissa's thighs and running her hands up and down them while looking in Larissa's eyes, Becca then leans in and kisses the inner thigh of one leg. From knee to pussy. Then repeating on the other side. One last look in Larissa's eyes with mouth open and lips pouty, hunger and wonder in her eyes and a slight panting breath from desire, Becca runs a hand through her hair to hold it back behind her head as she leans in and kisses the soft pussy before her.

Slowly, still holding her hair behind her neck with one hand, Becca's mouth works over the nether lips of her Colombian lover. Drinking in the smell and taste as her tongue explores lovingly. Becca finds excitement in pleasuring this amazing woman she admires.

Ali smiled playfully and put her hands on her hips, sticking her fake dick out to show it off to her harem mates. She gently tapped it against Becca's cheek. Giving the athletic girl a smile. "I can't always be predictable." Ali said playfully as she swung the fake cock around. "Or should I say....preDICK table?" Laughing at her overly sexual joke, Ali moaned a little.

"I'll be gentle at first." She said, informing the tight girl of her intentions. "But I bet by the time I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk for a while. "

Watching Becca give the fake dick a blowjob excited Ali. She grabbed the young blonde by the head and smiled. "That's it dear. Get that nice and wet so it will slide into your snatch nice and easily." the brit moaned to her Atlantic friend.

Watching Becca crawl over to play with Larissa made Ali all the more horny. She couldn't wait to get started on the most amazing lesbian threesome she knew this was bound to be. Walking over with plastic dick in hand, Ali comes behind Becca and lines her cock up with the girl's tight and wet cunt. Without a word, she slowly begins to slide her fake cock inside the tight snatch of her best friend and lover. Moaning as she does, Ali grabbed her own breasts and begins to play with them as she inserts more and more of the cock into Becca.

Becca moaned into Larissa as she felt herself being split open by the fake cock. Lifting her head and looking back, her pussy spasms at the amazing sight of Ali playing with her breasts as her hips push more cock into Becca. This was her first experience with a strap on and it took a little adjustment to the feel of the toy and the mental imagery of the penetration being done by another female.

The blonde whimpers as she feels the site of the unyielding plastic inside. Looking forward again to her sweet honey tasting lover, Becca blushes for some reason before again holding her hair back as she leaned forward to play her tongue and lips on the pink pussy. Lathering over the clit before pressing into the opening hole and flicking up, Becca moans into the sensitive skin of Larissa as Ali weilds the strap on inside her athletic frame.

Xavier quietly closed the door leaving the sleeping Kyla in his bed, the trip and his welcome having finally exhausted the redhead. The day had been rather exhausting for him as well but he had business to attend to off the island and needed to say his goodbye's. He would be back before long but he hated leaving the girls alone, though they could usually be depended upon to entertain themselves. He smiled wickedly at the thought of just how well the girls could entertain themselves, a flood of images coming back to him.

As he cut through the main part of the house he was surprised to see how clean it was already. He found it hard to believe that the girls stopped their fun to clean up, not that they were lazy but they could be pretty single minded when it came to sex, an attribute he highly prized in his girls. The mystery was soon solved though as he saw Sashia reading on the floor. "More black magic little one?" He asked her, his smile turning to more of amusement as he thought about her 'magic'. She was a pretty girl but Xavier had never included her in the harem due to the rather complex relationship he had with Sashia's mother. Sashia's mother practically raised him and the young girl was almost like a kid sister to the eccentric billionaire. He patted her on the head as he walked by "which room?" he asked, figuring the girls were together somewhere.

Few things surprised Xavier anymore but he had to admit he wasn't expecting the sight that greeted him in Ali's room. The line up of beautiful women was a sight to behold. Ali surprised him the most obviously as he had never seen her wear a strap on and the way she was driving into the Becca's adorably athletic body was more of a turn on than he had expected. He knew he was pressed for time but he couldn't help but get drawn further into the scene. Walking up behind Ali he watched her curvy ass as she drove into Becca. He slid his hands up her chest from behind and replaced hers with his own, kneading the soft full flesh with strong masculine hands. He pressed his hips into Ali from behind increasing the force and speed of her thrusts. The whole thing gave him an idea which he whispered into Ali's ear as he humped her and by extension Becca. "I think Sashia needs a bit of this kind of attention." He gave Ali's breasts one good last squeeze and reluctantly left the girls to their new game.

If Xavi liked the sight, he should have seen it from Larissa's vintage point. The Colombian watched as Becca started to kiss her thighs while presenting her cute tiny butt up in the air for Ali to rim it with her massive strap on. Every kiss from the Canadian elicited a gentle moan from Larissa, whose hands remained fixed at the boundaries of her folds. She rubbed her entrance gently and pushed herself closer to Becca's tongue, yearning for her touch. "Ohh Xavi's here" she mumbled seductively, her right hand waving cutely at her man. Almost like a military tactic, Larissa's legs moved around Becca's neck and embraced her in a close hug. She clenched around the girls neck and shoulders gently, but pushed her closer to her hungry pussy forcefully. She then proceeded to wiggle her body in a wavy way to give the girl more access inside her vagina.

Sashia looked up as she heard Xavi footsteps, and when he patted her on the head she smiled since this made her feel a little more like apart of his Harlem, of course she knew they had been raised somewhat together but that still never stop her from wishing he would be more sexual with her. "Nope, just pure honest manual labour. Black magic is only used in the most dire of situation and for a little bit of fun" Sashia said with a smile before she pointed out Ali room and then watched as he left.

Becca went from simple moans into Larissa to full on whimpers as the hard plastic fucking in her pussy went deeper and more forcefully. Being fucked in this position from behind had become her favourite ever since that night in Montreal when Xavi had first introduced it to her on the hotel bed. Becca wanted to more fully voice her approval, but her head was clamped fully by the Colombian's strong legs. Not that she was really upset. It just kept her focused on her second greatest desire at this moment; the oral pleasure of Larissa.

What Becca lacked in experience she made up in enthusiasm. Darting her tongue in and out quickly before teasing it around and around the hardened clit, before repeating the cycle. Then pressing her lips more fully against Larissa's lips and then readily opening and closing her mouth while continuing to lick and slurp. Becca lays herself down on her breasts while keeping her ass high. Extending her arms around the thighs squeezing her head, Becca puts her hands blindly on the caramel brown skin of Larissa, stroking at tummy, hips and trying to reach for breasts.

Ali was busy slowly pumping her fake dick in and out of Becca, when suddenly she felt powerful hands on her body, and a bulge against her ass. Knowing immediately who it was, she smiled and moaned out his name. "Xavi!!!" Ali moaned with a sultry tone, turned her head back to gain access to him. She knew that he had business to attend to, but how she wished he would just whip out his cock and drive it into her ass while she fucked Becca's tight snatch. "must you leave Xavi? Your cock would make a great addition to our little orgy."

His humping against her ass forced her to begin to pump her dick into Becca with the same rhythm. But Ali know the lovely Canadian wouldn't care. Moaning as his hands and bulge departed from her body, Ali turned her head and called out after her master. "Of course my lord." She said with a snicker. "It will be done."

Then turning her attention back to her lovely threesome partners, Ali smiled, before she began to pump harder and deeper into Becca's young pussy. "right after I'm done with you two." She said as her thrusts deepened and increased in force and frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom