Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to train your harem (Main Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavier heard the whispers of the other girls but didn't quite make out what they said. He was focused on the slightly tipsy Larissa who seemed to get even sexier when she tied one on. "That's my chica!" He told her, glad she had enough wits about her to suggest a shower. He took one of her hands and raised it high, spinning her about as if on the dance floor. He loved challenging her equilibrium when she was like this. He also enjoyed getting a look at her entire naked body as she spun. Whether she had enough balance to stay on her feet was academic as he bent low as she completed her turn and lifted her easily over one shoulder and carried her caveman style to the shower, slapping her perfectly plump ass on the way out. His cock not yet hard but already elongating and soon would be eager for some Columbian.

Just before leaving the room he turned to the other girls and said. "I left a note on the counter for the two of you, feel free to take a nap first...or whatever comes to you." He smiled doubting they would get much sleep.

He carried Larissa to the luxury shower off the master suite. Two walls were glass, the others cultured marble. There were many shower heads and the walls and water were instantly warm and comfortable. He carried her in and no sooner had her back on her feet then she was pressed against the warm marble wall and Xavier's hot hard body. He could feel every curve of her voluptuous body as he kissed her lips, then worked his way down her neck. He knew it was hard to compete with another woman when it came to eating pussy but he was up to the challenge. Though he had a few spots he wanted to taste before he got to Larissa's steaming hot sex.

Becca lays with closed eyes in Ali's embrace, a smile on her face. "Ali? Has anyone told you how nice it feels to be held by you?" she asks as she expresses her feelings. It was such an enjoyable intimacy that had been excelerated by being fucked in front of the other woman and witnessing her sexual couplings as well. Now the post coital feelings, the soft rug and the beautiful harem mate with the sexy British accent all combined to make Becca a melted passive being.

Nuzzling her face into Ali's neck as her hand gently stroked Ali's arm and side, Becca truly hoped Ali would accept that Becca was developing feelings for her that were hard to explain but wonderful to have.

"I actually get that a lot babe." Ali commented a she pulled Becca tight to herself. "But it's always nice to hear. You're quite the young thing Bec. I can see why Xavi craves you. I feel the same why. I love the feeling of your tight body. I'm so glad that I get to spend my time with you babe. " Ali laid there alone with Becca. Now that Larissa and Xavi had gone off to fuck each other raw. She felt herself drawn to Becca. Like she was drawn to Larissa and Xavi. It was a feeling not only of deep passion and erotic desire, but of care and emotional desire. Ali could feel the feelings for Becca growing within her, and she welcomed them. Her heart felt big and she was happy to add someone else to her heart.

"Would you like to go to my room." Ali asked as he fingers traced across Becca's skin. "It would be more comfortable, and we could talk. Or do whatever. No pressure. " Ali really wanted to take Becca to her room so that they could get to know one another better. They could talk about their lives and common interests. In the back of her mind, she wondered how Xavi and Larissa were doing. But she was too busy enjoying her time with Becca to think too much about it.

"Weee" Larissa said as Xavi swirled her. She knew it was just for him to see all angles of her body, but she didn't mind. In fact, she loved it. Being the center of attention now, she felt desired. She barely fell down due to her tipsiness, but Xavi saved her in the right time. She looked deep in his eyes as he lifted her, giggling shyly in the process. "Oh Xavi" she moaned, this whole attention brought out her inner feminine shyness to the surface, which she did best to save when the two of them were alone. Her naughty party girl personality was pushed to the side. It helped assert Xavi's muscularity and dominance over her, and she knew both of them loved that. Xavi carrying her only helped make the idea more concrete.

"Mi amor" she chuckled playfully as Xavi pinned her against the wall and kissed her, she kissed back and sucked on his lips. Instantly and effortless, the man managed to get her on her toes. She felt horny again, her pussy pulsed with wetness and arousal. Craved more attention, aching for his long shaft to be thrust inside her. She attempted to drop on her knees and get his cock hard again, but his firm muscles held her in place against the wall and before she could follow her plan, he trailed kisses down her body. She realized his intentions and only moaned his name in approval. "Oh Xavi.. baby.." she hummed before closing her eyes and biting on her lips. Her legs whimpered as excitement built up in her body in anticipation of what Xavi will do next to her.

Xavier was a strong and disciplined man, but there was simply no way to go from Larrisa's full lips to hot wet pussy without spending some time with those fantastic Latin breasts of hers. He watched as the drops of water flowed over her bronzed skin, following every delightful curve, channeling between the massive swells of her boobs before racing down her flat tummy towards his ultimate goal. He pressed his face between the heavy globes, sending water drops caressing downward as he nuzzled into her bosom. Warm lips kissed the soft flesh as he worked his way towards the darker tone of her areola. He captured her nipple between his lips and teased it with his hot tongue. He let up on pinning her to the wall so he could adjust his hands to squeeze handfuls of tit and press both nipples up and towards him so he could graze hungrily from one to the next. He could feel his cock stiffening, there was simply no way such great tits could be felt with a soft dick. But still he wanted to taste her before filling her.

He pressed his face once more into her cleavage, as if diving into a fleshy wave in an ocean of breast. He almost felt as if he had to hold his breath or she would drown him in cleavage. He dove deeper though, his mouth watering for her tender folds as his hands went to her thighs, spreading them before he cradled a leg in the crux of each arm and lifted her upward off the floor. Pulling her hips up and out away from the smooth marble wall, leaving her shoulders pressed back as he pulled her sweet pussy to his hungry mouth. He kissed her clit like a long lost lover, sucking gently on the swollen bundle of flesh before slipping his tongue down along her folds. He could taste the sweet nectar of her arousal as he lovingly lapped at her. He teased her soft folds, knowing that even if he couldn't tongue her as well as the girls, he could certainly finish with something they could not. Working downward he pressed his tongue gently into her, a small hint of the thickness steadily growing for her. He wanted to build on Ali's recent efforts, hoping Larissa had another powerful orgasm bubbling up and ready to overflow her already wet channel.

Becca blushed at Ali's words. "aww. You're far too sweet mon ami." Becca could feel her heart opening with tenderness and excitement at becoming closer to Ali. Becca had been feeling lonely and shy since agreeing to come to the island. She had thought about the sexual expectations and had made peace with that in a way, but she did not consider where friendship and love would be.

"I would love to come to your room Ali. I would love a little music and we can chat. I have so much to learn about you." Becca says with building excitement in her voice. Bouncing to her feet and reaching back for Ali, Becca feels so truly happy for the first time since arriving. Holding Ali's hand and beaming, Becca tugs at her harem mate to head upstairs.

The Latina appreciated Xavi's attention to every detail in her body. Her natural breasts jiggled under his touch. The water ran down her sinsitive flesh, his soft talented tongue's touch contrasted with his rough stubble's rub against the curves of her bust. Her hands moved through his hair pulling his head closer to her embrace and getting him deeper inside her mounds. A soft whimper escaped her as his lips clenched around her dark nipples. "Amorcito.." she muttered, her voice increasingly soft now unlike her hardened nipples. After the man payed tribute to her glorious breasts, he slowly moved down her body. Larissa smiled in anticipation, she bit her lips and closed her eyes, awaiting the waves of pleasure to follow.

Steam rose around the couple creating a romantic atmosphere. Water cleansed the remnants of cum and sweat accumulating on their bodies, but it also reduced friction as the two bodies moved up and down each other. The man lifted her up, the shower water now hitting her head directly with a stronger impact making her regain her consciousness even faster. When the man flicked his tender tongue against her folds, she moaned with utter satisfaction. Slowly, her moans became more synced and her toes curled because of his touch. Her wet pussy was revived back to life, juices freely flowing down Xavi's throat unrestrained. "Hermoso.." she moaned again as she remained pinned high against the wall. "I haven't got my turn with that polla" she giggled, her eyes already looking at the increasingly erect cock from above like an eagle eyeing its pray.

"Sounds great love." Ali said, wrapping her hands round Becca and leading her towards her room.

Like all the girl's personal rooms, Ali's was a good size and bore everything she desired. She had a large queen size bed, a bookshelf, a desk with a tea pot and a coffee maker. As well as a huge closet, dresser and wardrobe. Everything a girl would need to change into a range of different outfits. "Excuse me for a moment." Ali said to Becca as she walked into her closet and grabbed a bright pink silk robe. Wrapping herself with it. Ali went and sat on her bed, propping herself up with pillows. She patted the seat next to her, motioning Becca over.

"You can borrow a robe if you'd like." Ali aid to Becca. "Though if you'd rather be nakedI'll understand, and probably grope you the whole time." Ali grabbed her stereo remote and turned on some music.

"Can I get you some coffee or tea?" Ali asked her Canadian friend . "Is there a particular type of music you'd like? Anyways love. Why don't you tell me a little about yourself. We can be girls and talk about 'boy" and makeup. Or whatever you're interested in?"

Xavier savored Larissa's arousal, each of his girls having a distinct flavor from the others. He could tell them apart just by taste if he needed to though they were so different it would be difficult to imagine not knowing before that. He didn't tongue her aggressively, more wanting to coax her pleasure than force it upon her. Larissa was so incredibly sensual as it was and his lips and tongue made love to her in a soft intimate way. He would save his physical prowess for when she was impaled upon his thick cock. He could afford to be patient and tease Larissa, knowing she was eager to be filled by him.

It wasn't long though before his own desire grew to the point of needing attention. He pressed his tongue into her, curling it up within her to tickle the roof of her inner channel as he pulled his tongue out. He kissed his way up her lips and dwelt upon her clit one last time before letting her slowly slide downward. Kissing his way up her belly once again, each kiss bringing him closer to her glorious tits and her pussy closer to his hard throbbing cock. As his mouth approached her breasts once again, he released one leg at a time. His arms wrapping around her, holding her close to him, squeezing her big breasts between them.

Soon he felt her press against the head of his cock. He held her there, letting her adjust her hips to just the right spot where he could fill her. Despite being so eager to feel her warmth surround his manhood, he took his time, savoring his entry into her heavenly gate. As they coupled more fully he was able to let her lean back a bit so he could enjoy the spectacular view of the amazingly beautiful woman, wet and naked, being slowly filled with his stiff rod. He was strong enough to hold her with one arm as she settled down onto him. Freeing a hand up to fully appreciate the size, weight, and feel of the nicest set of boobs he had ever had the pleasure of enjoying.

Becca felt so shy and vulnerable again as Ali reminded her of her nakedness. While not ashamed of her body, Becca was not ready to be physically naked with Ali when she was not emotionally open to her yet. Strange thoughts for someone who not long ago she had lapped to orgasm while being fucked in front of, but Becca was not prone to logic leading feeling.

"Thanks!" Becca says as she finds a fluffy white terrycloth robe in the linen closet. Wrapping herself in it and lifting the neck up around her face, Becca playfully shuffles to the bed and flops down on it. Turning to face Ali, Becca says "no, I'm OK for now." Looking up Ali's seated body, Becca puts her head on her hand propped up on her elbow. "Ummm... Music. I love music. What do you want to play? What makes Ali a happy Ali?"

"Hummmm." Ali had to think before she could answer Becca's question. "I don't know if there's one type of music that I really like. I like so many kinds. Jazz, swing, pop, among other's. But, I feel like some Jazz." Ali punched in some buttons and turned the aforementioned music on. Settling into the bed, she looked at her Canadian friend, smiling. "So lovely Becca. What would you like to talk about? "

Ali wanted to know about Becca. Not just from sexual standpoint, which Ali did really want to know. But she also wanted to know who Becca was emotionally.

"So what kind of music does Becca like?" Ali asked, wiggling closer to her. "Tell me about your interests. Besides Xavi's cock. What do you like doing in your spare time? What kinds of food do you like? Tell me everything! I want to know who m fantastic friend is."

Ali got up for a moment and made herself a cup of tea, brining it back to the bed, she set it on the nightstand to let it cool. Her eyes flickered back to Becca, eagerly waiting to hear more about her new friend.

As the two girls acquainted themselves with each other downstairs, Larissa was treating herself to some extra sexy time with Xavi and his cock. She panted as Xavi freed her from his magnetic touch. Pushing her wet body against the wall behind her, she blow air upwards to move her hair for blocking her eyes. With a blushing face and an equally red torso, Larissa moved closer to embrace her man. This time, before he could hug her, she quickly turned around, She bit her lips as she used her hand to guide the man's face to her neck, gesturing for him to kiss her at the right spots - not like he needed any instructions. As Xavi preoccupied himself with her neck, she gently and suggestively moved her hips. Like a belly dancer, her waist wiggled around his, her fleshy buttocks teasing the sides of his erection. Her hands then moved to hold his passionately, she guided the first to her torse and left midway to to catch the hint to attack her breasts. Her other hand guided his second one to her face, before she proceeded to suckle on his finger, her lips clenching seductively around him.

After minutes of teasing his manhood with her assets, making it move around and between her buttocks, she evidently moved away as to tease him from climaxing. With a calm wink, she dropped down on her knees and moved her face closer to his cock. A childish giggle escaped her lips before she started shaking her face horizontally in a "no" gesture. Her nose rubbed against the erect cock's head in the process, almost as if she was playing with her pet dog. Tilting her head sideways, she moved closer to the base of the cock kissing it loudly. Her eyes finally looked up to examine his expression, looking for signs of approval and satisfaction. Whenever he showed joy at a certain spot she touched, she would make a mental note for future reference. Her eyes escaped his, almost drawing him to never let her out of his sight as well.

After sucking of the base of his cock for a good minute, she used her neck to push forward, her chin gently moved against his balls while her nose breathed directly against the mid length of his cock. Swiftly, she moved up along his length, her tongue licking his skin forcefully like a Popsicle. When she reached the tip, she swiftly moved up and parted her lips, taking the head inside her mouth and deep her throat. Within five seconds, she completed six trips up and down his shaft, almost catching the man off-guard as her pace changed rapidly. Whenever she approached the sensitive head, her lips would clench around his head, almost milking in the process. When ever she reached his balls, she would open her mouth wide, and get deep enough for her nose to push between his testicles.

Xavier had expected her to settle onto his aching cock but instead she wriggled out of his grip to turn away from him as tease his cock with her nice round ass. Larissa's fiery personality kept him on his toes and she was one of the few people, male or female, that didn't do exactly as he intended. He liked that about her, but he had to make sure she understood their were consequences to going against his will. He gave her ass a few sharp slaps, the water enhancing both the sound and the sensation of his hard calloused hand on the soft flesh of her ass. Just enough to remind her that he was indeed paying attention.

She seemed to respond by getting on her knees before him, appearing like the good Catholic girl she may have been once upon a time ready for her penance after confession. Xavier knew she enjoyed his cock too well for this to be anything like penance but he certainly wasn't about to complain as the began to do some world class cock sucking. Damn she could swallow some cock he thought as he watched her gulp down his entire length over and over as if she were starving for his cum. She was an expert at getting his so close then pausing just long enough to prolong his enjoyment. She was a fantastic tease but he had his limits and sooner or later they both knew he would not be able to stay passive.

He had reached that point when he grabbed a handful of her thick black wet hair and pulled her head back, his thick cock popping out of her mouth, bouncing a couple times against her face. He pulled her up slightly to get her breasts at the height of his cock and pressed his hard shaft between the soft wet globes. One of the first things he had ever done with Larissa was tit fuck her, the amazing ripe spheres seemingly made for the act. Once she was in position he pulled her head forward again so she could kiss and tongue the tip of his cock as her breasts massaged his length. She had him close enough that it wouldn't take long, since she had refused his cock in her pussy, she would wear his seed all around her pretty neck and breasts. A 'pearl necklace' as they called it, always looked perfect on her.

Larissa thought of sex as a duel of pleasure in which participants deliver joy to their partners in every bout. She enjoyed being bottom, and assuming a passive role, but she didn't like to roll over for others to push her around. It was a lovely sensation for someone to dominate her and impose his muscularity on her, but it wasn't going to happen without them fighting for it. Pushing a guy like Xavi to his limits was exhilarating for her, but the problem was that she didn't know when she would pass that invisible line and get him to climax earlier than her liking.

When Xavi started to titfuck her, Larissa gasped and then smiled at him. It was like a boy going back to eating his favorite candy after being ordered to eat broccoli. While she appreciated the attention, and the friction-less contact due to water acting as a lubricant, she didn't necessarily enjoy the physical activity as much as she enjoyed the psychological sensation that she was giving Xavi the time of his life. A pearl necklace is something she hasn't received in a while, and while it served as a notable medal of honor after her services, it was nothing compared to Xavi's seeds in either of her holes. Though, the fact that she can keep him on his toes and thinking of fucking her during the next few days intrigued her. She was the only one out of the girls whom he didn't fuck today, in the technical definition. That should keep him thinking about her for days.. Seduction was her hobby, and she knew how to keep Xavi interested in her after all this time simply due to that. And her tits of course.

Her eyes locked onto the man standing before her. She arched her neck backwards, giving him a spacious area to shoot for while her chest kept moving up and down on his raging erection. She moaned just to keep him interested, and her mouth would slowly but sporadically open and close in an attempt to elicit him to aim all the way up to her mouth. Normally, he can cum high past her neck all the way to her lips and nose but she wasn't sure he can do the same after cumming twice within an hour. "Amorcito.. give it to me.. I need it" she taunted, enjoying the facial expressions Xavi made.

Becca pleasantly chats about her thoughts with Ali. High school and soccer and running. Her love of art and sculpture and expression. Sharing her pleasant laugh and her dreams of a future life making art and teaching about it. All the thoughts of a young person viewing adulthood for the first time.

As time passes, Becca becomes more comfortable with Ali. Tender touches on the arm or leg become longer. The gazing into eyes goes without words for longer. Becca's heart beats so loud she is amazed Ali cannot hear it.

Smiling, suddenly Becca says "I have a guilty pleasure. I like Taylor Swift's new cd a lot." Becca almost blushes admitting it. "I once went out as her for Halloween." she continues. "and I can karaoke like nobody. Want to see?"

Ali happily listens to Becca recount details about her life. She casually sipped on her tea, a warm smile on her face as she listened to her new friend talk about her passion for art. Ali always loved hearing what other people were passionate about. Especially when those people meant something to her. Becca meant very much to her. She loved feeling the warm caresses Becca gave her at more and more frequent intervals. In return, Ali caressed her friend back. Her fingers lightly brushed along Becca's neck, drifting down to her chest. Her eyes roamed across Becca, studying the curves and contours of her friend's body. Once she finished her tea, Ali's hands stayed on Becca. Drifting up and down the tight, toned skin. As Ali began to caress Becca more and more, she began to pull open the robe her friend was wearing, exposing her tight body.

At Becca's mention of Taylor Swift, and Karaoke, Ali smiled wide. "Go ahead." She encouraged. "Show me what you got swifty. Shake it off!!!"

Ali leaned back on the bed, eager to hear what Becca was about to do.

Becca was so happy to talk to the beautiful British woman. The conversation flowed between them and Becca felt she could open up about her non-sexual self. Becca loved talking about her art and all she had studied. The stories of her development in running and playing football were tinged with self-deprecation. High school had been a struggle for her as she experienced the usual self doubt. But she had found her way to this harem not as an over-sexed slut with nothing to offer, but as a young woman at the precipice of understanding the world and her place in it.
Becca loved when Ali brought out the Pinot Grigio and the two shared stories over glasses of the delectable wine. The shared laughs and histories became more intimate as long moments of shared staring into each other's eyes silently were interspersed between. Touches of arms that were quick at the start of the time together were growing into longer and more lingering strokes of arm and thigh and hair.
"I have a guilty pleasure to admit to." Becca says as she gets all serious. "I really, really, really like Taylor Swift's latest album. I just love the attitude and style and everything. I went out as her for costume parties and I can karaoke big time. Want to see?" the blonde teen asks with a smile

Becca giggles as she feels a little brave with the wine. Running to her room, Becca grabs a small cami and briefs and dresses herself. Flouncing her hair and rushing back with iPhone, Becca smiles as she connects to the speakers.

Blushing with wine and nerves, Becca karaoke through the song Style, mimicking the moves of the blonde singer she loves in her video. Letting Ali watch the sensuality Becca was exuding.

Switching to a new song, Becca starts into Welcome to New York. Singing it slower than normal as she approaches the bed, Becca leans in as she sings "you can want who you want... Boys and boys and girls and girls...." and stops to kiss her blonde friend.

Xavier had made a fortune by learning how to read men and women but Larissa was always a bit of a mystery to him. Often he was grateful she was in his harem and not one of his business associates, he was sure she could be quite ruthless in the business world. Instead of dueling financially, they seemed to be in a constant sexual conflict. She never directly challenged his mastery but she certainly had a mind of her own when it came to the hows and whys of sex and submission.

When she arched her neck back, ready to receive the adornment he had planned for her, he knew it would be a victory short lived. She would already be planning her next move and plotting how to manipulate him into whatever her next little game might be. When Xavier was with his harem though he lived for the moment and at this moment he was on the verge of climax as his thick cock was nestled in the firm full boobs of a beautiful woman. With his eyes locked on hers, a primal snarl crossing his lips he felt his climax burst forth in a sudden gush of hot white cum which splattered against her chin and down her throat. Normally he would be good for two or three such blasts but he had been just a bit drained by the other girls. His next spurts fell short but decorated her neck as he had intended and mixing with the water began to run down over her large breasts and into the great valley of her cleavage towards his still pumping member.

As the last remains of his cum oozed out onto her tanned flesh he guided her mouth back to his now faltering erection. "I have a task for you my hot little Latina." He told her as he fed her his spent cock, which was so sensitive after his climax he had to wait until she was through before he could continue. "But first, we will clean each other up." He dispensed some of the special soap he used on the girls in the shower, which lathered so richly and made every contact with each other in the shower feel so silky smooth. His hands were soon all over her, soaping her front only to pull her into an embrace as he repeated the process on her back and curvy ass.

"I have a little party planned for the departing staff, and you my dear are going to be the dessert tray." He told her as his hands continued to caress every inch of her beautiful body. He took special attention around her sex which didn't get quite the workout she might have expected. Of course it wouldn't hurt for her to go into this next adventure craving a bit more attention because soon she would have all she could handle.

Larissa giggled encouragingly as her wet neck received Xavi's stamp of approval. She looked up at him from beneath his now limp dick which rested casually on her forehead as she petted it playfully, moving her head sideways in a teasing manner. He soon lifted her and grabbed her attention when he spoke of a task. As eager as she was to listen to what he had in store for her, she was completely distracted when his hands started roaming her body with soap, groping the best spots immediately. She didn't step back, true to her open sexual appetite, and immediately returned touches with touches.

Her moans went nonstop as soon as he started rubbing her womanhood. That poor sensitive area remained depraved of sexual attention for that day. Something of an uncommon occurrence given how horny her schedule had been for that day.

Her left hand secured a handful of soap, which she lathered across his broad muscular chest. Her right hand remained focused on his shaft, milking it clean with water. Soon, she added more soap to his back, which she massaged carefully. "Hehehe, I'll be your flan then.. or do you prefer tres leches?" she giggled playfully, immediately voicing her consent to his commands. Not like they were necessary, but she knew Xavi appreciated cooperation and enthusiasm in his employees. Her right hand left his shaft and started massaging his legs now, thoroughly lathering them with soap.

Ali was so pleased that Becca was being herself and singing. Ali happened to know the words to Style. So she hummed along with Becca as she sang. When the Canadian girl finished and kissed her, Ali moaned and kissed her back hard. "That was wonderful love." Ali said. "And I mean both the singing and the kissing. You're great baby. I think that we should have a little fun together."

Just then, she remembered Xavi's note that he left earlier. "OH!" Ali gasped. "Hold that thought!" She said to Becca, before she ran out the room and grabbed the note. running back, she read it and then handed it to Becca.

"Do you think they're done by now?" Ali asked. "We should probably check. Xavi might be mad if we don't do what he asked. and I'd hate to miss out on that cock. Although..." She bite her lip looking at Becca. "That pussy of yours is going to be occupied very soon. I plan on using it a lot."

Xavier was careful to keep Larissa just short of a climax as his fingers and hands worked his way all around her. It was a game he knew she understood and might even appreciate as the anticipation built. He held her in a strong embrace and kissed her as the shower heads rinsed their naked bodies clean. He knew the time was drawing near for the girls to come prepare Larissa for appearance. He shut off the water and led her out of the enclosure where soft white towels were waiting for them. Xavier took a towel but instead of drying himself off, began blotting Larissa's wet flesh with the thick towel. He didn't attack her with it but kept his touches gentle but very firm and thorough from head to toe.

When he was done he allowed her to do the same for him before leading her out, still naked to, the main kitchen. There all was quiet and normal except for a wheeled rectangular serving table that had a few small cushions in strategic locations and leather cuffs at each of the corners. "This my dear is for you. What do you think?" He asked, having not restrained her yet he wasn't fully certain of her reaction and was curious to see what it might be. "Your harem mates will be doing the actual artistic part, but I wanted to fit the cuffs on you personally." He set a small stool down near the foot of the table so she wouldn't need to hop up on the table, instead she could ascend lady like if she chose. He offered his hand to assist her up onto her place of honor for the party.

Despite being a sexual genie, the girl was well mannered. As soon as her boss tended to every wet spot of her body, she returned the favor. She pulled a fresh white towel from the shelf above them and started gently wiping the man's body dry. She made sure she was delicate when she got to the parts she liked most about his body due to their sensitivity. In an aura of mutual silence, the couple left the bathroom naked and marched to the table Xavi had prepared for her. Her eyes glittered as she saw the surprise that awaited her. "Wow, you got kinkier, mi amor" she teased before she took the man's hands and stood on the stool. Her knees rested on the edge of the table before she pushed herself forward and crawled all the way to the opposite edge presenting her wiggling ass to Xavi's eyes.

She enjoyed the royal treatment, being the center of attention and all. Xavi definitely knew how to get her to think of herself as his queen, whether intentionally or not. She wasn't completely sure how this event was going to play out, but as long as it involved Xavi, her harem mates and some sort of a bed, she could tell it was going to be fun. Possible scenarios began playing in her head as she speculated Xavi's plans.

Watching Larissa's wiggling ass made Xavier appreciate just how very good life had been to him. Of course it didn't stop him from giving her a nice firm slap on that same ass which seemed to echo in the empty kitchen. "You have a fine bottom but I think our guest of honor will want to see the other side of you." He told her with a grin, he hadn't told any of them who was returning today and wanted it to be a surprise.

Once she was properly positioned, Xavier began taking each wrist and ankle and slipping the soft leather restraints over them. "Don't you like kinky my chica?" Which seemed a strange question to ask a member of his harem since it seemed a bit redundant. But he enjoyed the simple conversation, like they were having a normal every day talk as he bound her until she was completely helpless in the middle of the otherwise empty kitchen. He glanced at the clock and saw it was just about time for the other two to arrive and get Larissa ready for Kyla's homecoming.

“Ciao!”

Kyla waved farewell to the small boat-plane as its props coughed and roared back to life, cruising across the smooth sapphire sea from the long pier. She watched it rise into the air and fade into the bright sky for a moment, then swung her small travel bag over her shoulder and looked towards the island. His island. The mansion rose above the crests of the palm trees at the landward end of the pier, past the white sand beaches and well-tended garden groves. Kyla felt her heart beat faster in her generously curved chest, and she licked her lips as an anticipatory tremor of arousal tingled in them, her fingertips... and between her legs.

She'd been away from Xavier and the harem for a whole month. A month without enjoying the embraces of the most beautiful, sensual women she'd ever known... a month without being fucked by the hottest, most skilled and irresistible lover of a man she'd ever met. Her body ached with need, and her mind chewed over the thought of what she might have missed while she was away. Had he picked another girl as his favourite? Had he forgotten about her? Had they introduced someone new to the harem, like Xavier had been planning?

Quelling her nerves and insecurity the best she could, the buxom Australian redhead took a deep breath and smoothed down her dress. The vermilion outfit clung to every curve of her hourglass figure, bearing creamy arms and shoulders. She'd changed into it during the flight in the little two-seater plane, giving the pilot quite the show – but only Xavier and the other girls would get to touch. In her smokey eyeshadow, red lipstick and blush she was truly a scarlet woman, a wicked temptress – and she certainly hoped the man she was addicted to would feel the full effect!

Kyla exhaled and set off on the long walk up to the luxurious, sprawling house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom