Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to train your harem (Main Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruit

Best Girl
Too much tequila at night can mess up your head, even if you're used to it. Larissa should have known better than to drink that much. She doesn't necessarily like the taste of alcohol, but she enjoys the idea of drinking. Many dull nights turned Christmas after a few sips from her elixir, and she was in no mood to quit that beautiful habit anytime soon.

More than 90 million miles away, yet it has perfect aim! As the sun rays found their way through the girl's curtains all the way to her eyelids, Larissa felt compelled to wake up. Her arms pushed her heavy chest up, helping herself sit on the bed. It was 12:00 PM, and yet her head was still reeling. Tilting her head down, she slowly yawned and stretched her body, enjoying the sensation that accumulated along her spine. Her hands wrapped behind her back and tightened her loose bra, at the same time she finally managed to stand up. Again, before rushly taking any steps forward, she stretched her body a second time cracking a few bones. She then walked like a zombie with messy hair to the toilet.

Thirty minutes later she emerged a different woman. Her thick beautiful brown hair rested on her shoulders. She wore a white shirt that had a picture of a cute silver-colored kitty taking a peaceful nap. Her latin roots meant that she could pull out yoga pants effortlessly so she opted for black colored yoga pants. Simple, yet it does the trick of showing all her curves.

She walked out of her messy room, leaving it to the servants to clean up, and walked to the living room. She sat at one of the sofas and started flicking through the TV channels for something to watch. When she settled on something she liked, she turned for the fruit plate that rested next to her for a quick breakfast.

Alessandra was just coming back from her trip into town for some new lingerie and books. Walking back into the mansion, she headed to the huge living room to see if anyone else had finally gotten up. Ali was usually one of the first one's up, but even she didn't get up until around 9:00. But she hated being alone. The only time she liked that was when she was reading a really good book, and didn't want to be disturbed.

When she walked into the living rom, Ali saw that Larissa was finally up. She smiled sexily at her friend and fellow harem mate.

"Hey sexy." Ali said, setting down her shopping and heading to the kitchen to grab herself a glass of water. Looking around the kitchen, she found the box of almonds that she liked to snack on through the day. With her water and snack in hand, Ali headed back to the living room and went to sit on the chair opposite Larissa.

"So you finally woke up?" Ali commented. "I told you that you should not have drank so much. Your hair looked like a haystack when you finally crashed. I had to drag you to your room. Which wasn't fun because you were too drunk to thank me."

Ali winked at her friend, knowing Larissa knew her meaning.

Xavier pressed the dual throttles forward and felt the power of the perfectly synchronized motors pushing him forward and lifting the hull of his runabout out of the crystal blue water. He had been up before dawn, video conferencing with London and Brussels. He came out to the other side of the island just to watch the sunrise. He suspected the girls would be sleeping late. He had let them get to know each other a bit and get used to the kind of lifestyle he could provide for them.

Now though, it was time to put them to the test. He smiled at the thought, each of their faces (and bodies) flashing through his mind. Today would be the start of their training. As they all discovered just what it was they were willing to do to please him, and what he was willing to do to reward that pleasure. He piloted the boat in a wide arc, avoiding the rocks of the eastern cove, then making an approach to the small marina sheltered just below his estate on the northern end of his private island. While he had homes one three continents, this was his favorite and most suitable to the training regimen he had planned for the girls.

Secluded yet luxurious, the staff had laid in supplies for an extended stay and fresh food was just a daily plane trip away. The staff would remain a few more days, training the girls in their various roles and responsibilities of a more domestic nature. He would handle their erotic training personally and with luck he might even learn a thing or two, though that would take some doing. He idled the engines as he coasted the last few feet perfectly, stepping onto the dock and easily securing the lines. His usual dockhand standing by, unnecessarily as usual, in the event anything was needed. "Good morning John....are they up yet?" He asked but didn't wait for an answer as he walked briskly up the steps to see how the girls had recovered from their last night of partying as free girls.

"And we have a winner", announced the commentator as the boxing match ended. Larissa wasn't a fan of boxing, she barely knew who the two fighters were. She would watch matches simply to ogle at the athletes' bodies. Such an eye candy, large sweaty muscular bodies in shorts danced around the ring; a glorious sight to behold. One grape after the other entered her mouth almost involutarily as her eyes locked into their targets making her lose connection to her surroundings.

Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice. Finally someone to talk to! It was Ali coming back home with shopping bags. "No, I'm still sleeping" she said in sarcastic tone answering her friend's inquiry before she giggled playfully and proceeded to eat more grapes. "Thank you, you know my habits. I don't think I can remember where exactly I passed out.. Don't tell me it was your room?" she asked fighting the embarrassment with a coy giggle. "And I'm not that heavy" she added before she giggled and started feeling up her body from her waist up to her large breasts, "Eh, scratch that, I guess certain parts of me are heavy. I'll thank you one day.. or one night" she retracted her statement then winked at her friend.

-- Two minutes later --

"Ooooh Xavi!" she welcomed her man as soon as she realized he was present in the mansion. "How was your morning?" she asked casually, before she proceeded to peel a banana and stick it deep into her throat. Her eyes locked at her owner as she pushed most of the length inside, her full lips clenched around the stick suggestively before she released and pulled it out, then repeated the process, each time eating a small part of the banana.

Ali laughed at Larissa's comments. Larissa wasn't that heavy to drag. But it was difficult when she passed out. It had taken Ali ten minutes to get her into bed. "You actually passed out right outside your room." Ali commented. "But that didn't make it any easier. Those breasts and Colombian booty of yours thankfully are easy to grab onto. " Ali laughed to herself at the recollection. "Which reminds me," she continued. "I may have grabbed them a little more than necessary. So I think need them at some point. " Ali playfully made eyes at Larissa.

"I'm thinking you and I need a spa day together. Then a long night. " Ali flirted.

Before Larissa responded, Xavi returned. Ali hadn't seen much of him recently. But the distinguished man never ceased to make her nipples hard. She could feel them poking out from her dress. Larissa's flirting and banana sucking only made Ali wet and more aroused.

Looking first at Larissa, Ali did some flirting of her own.
"I just love nuts." Ali commented to Larissa, taking some almonds into her hands and holding them to her mouth. She gave them a couple of licks while she looked at xavi, before she ate them. Once she chewed, Ali let her eyes roam to Xavi's pants.
"I just love to have nuts in my mouth." Ali commented. Biting her lip at Xavi.

Xavier smiled with his perfectly white teeth as he saw his two favorite girls both up and apparently ready to please. Their choice of foodstuffs, making him hunger for something more than breakfast. He went to Ali first as she was up and carrying a few things. He took the books from her, only because they looked heavy and he liked being a gentleman, at least until he wasn't. He left her the bag which obviously carried lingerie and set the books aside without looking at them. He was well read but that was not his interest at the moment.

He went and sat close to Larissa, his arm going round her and pulling her close. "I think we have a lot of oral fixations to work through this morning." He said pleasantly, he loved both receiving and giving oral pleasure. "But first it looks like you have some modeling to do Ali." His loose shorts tented obviously from the presence of the two beautiful women. He took Larissa's banana and fed the second half to her, pumping it in and out a bit before each bite. "How about some grapes babe? He asked as his gaze shifted between the two beauties, so different from each other but each amazingly perfect in her own way.

Ali bite her lip at Xavi's words. He always knew exactly what to say to arouse her. That was one of the reasons she'd been drawn to him in the first place. She couldn't wait to show off. Both for Xavi, but also for Larissa as well. Both of them aroused Ali to her core. She hoped up and grabbed a piece of her lingerie to go change into for a little fashion show. Just as she was heading out, she noticed Xavi feeding Larissa the banana. The sight of the phallic like fruit being forced into Larissa's mouth as if it were an actual cock made Ali wet. She could feel her pussy beginning to moisten, and her hand automatically went to her crotch to rub herself.

Ali shook herself out of the trance and headed to the nearby bathroom to change. Her outfit took a moment to put on due to the stockings and heels that matched the babydoll. When she stepped out of the bathroom, Ali sauntered back over to where her friend and her lover were seated. She walked over and put herself directly in front of the two. Thrusting her breasts out and with her hands on her hips, Ali gave a slutty grin.

"So?" She asked, spinning around to show off. "What does everyone think?"

Rebecca entered the room, towelling her arms and neck down. Her chest rose rapidly as she was still recovering from her run. Her naked abs and small chest were covered by a towel that topped out where her long lean legs began. She had just finished another of her favourite sea-side runs and shower.

Smiling and bubbly as always, Rebecca greeted the site of her harem mates and lover already obviously playing. Becca knew she could not compete with the other girl's beauty or sensuality. Becca had to rely on personality and uniqueness. But while intimidated by the other girl's looks, Becca really actually liked them and trusted that if she had not been attractive to Xavier, she would not be here.

Becca playfully sashayed to stand beside Ali, the contrast of carefully dolled up against simple towel, of voluptuousness to almost flat chest was striking. Laughingly striking a pose with her hands on hips as well, Becca says "but really, what does everyone think?"

With a smile, Larissa accepted Xavier's embrace and rested her head against his muscular chest. She genuinely loved spending time with him, not because she was paid to do so, but because Xavi was a very lovable guy. He cared about her, he loved her and they both enjoyed spending time together. She can read his face with one glance like a book, which helped her remain on his good side for a while. "Si" she whispered as he asked for grapes, her free hand reached for the bowl of fruits and picked up a grape cluster.

"Open up" she commanded gently as she started to feed him the grapes piece by piece. Her left hand held the cluster up while her right hand slowly picked pieces to feed her man. A happy coincidence later, she lost her grip and the cluster fell on the man's lap, making the few left grapes scatter around. "Oh no.." she said seductively with a thick Spanish accent, her eyes suggesting devilish thoughts. Without wasting a minute, she quickly bent forward and started picking up the grapes from the man's crotch with her mouth. Her lips pressed against his hardening member behind the thick fabric seductively picking them up. Her perfectly curved ass was pushed up in the air provocatively as she presented every admirable part of her body before his eyes, trying to get his attention from whatever Ali was preparing to showcase.

Then Ali emerged from the bathroom in a very sexy piece of lingerie and asked for everyone's opinion. THAT took Larissa's attention from the grape-picking for a while. "Dios mio!" she explained in her native language as she admired the beauty that posed sexily before her. Larissa was very bisexual and free spirited, and enjoyed an eyecandy of a body regardless of its genitals. That's why when Becca arrived, she smiled at her and playfully answered "You have to teach me one day how can your sweat smell so nice"

Rebecca came to the other side of Xavi and knelt on the couch, putting a hand on that side of his chest. Her knees under her, the towel covering her discreetly. Becca leans out and plucks a couple grapes from the bunch and pops them in her mouth.

"You know I only smell good enough to complement like this after a shower. Although when we do sweat together I have never complained." Winking as she took another grape and blowing Larissa a play kiss. She was only teasing in front of Xavi, trying to let him think she had done more than she ever really had. Rebecca had only been here a couple weeks and had not yet bonded with anyone other than Xavi.

Softly massaging Xavi's chest, Becca turns her head to appreciate Ali's lingerie show. Smiling, Becca says "my god indeed."

Xavier looked from girl to girl and thanked God for his own good fortune, even if it were to lead to a sinfully decadent time here. Up until now, he tried not to show favoritism among the girls but he had been with Larissa the longest so it was no surprise that she was closest to him now. His hands were not idle so close to the curvey latina, nimble fingers freeing her from the confines of her clothing. The girls were a comparison of contrasts but each one like a living work of art in her own right. What Rebecca may have lacked in curves she made up for in athleticism, a trait Xavier very much appreciated when it came to sex. Ali was an absolute knockout in her new purchase, and he knew her well enough to know it added to Larissa's arousal.

As Larissa's clothes came off Xavier encouraged her to free his own aching member until the two of them were naked on the couch. He made short work of Becca's towel with a simple tug at just the right spot. The girls were so enthusiastic it was easy to guide them into position. He sat up on the sofa, his feet on the ground and maneuvered Larissa onto his lap until they both faced the blonde bombshell. "Becca I want you to get to know the other girls a bit better..." He said as he spread Larissa's legs with his own until his hard cock throbbed right beneath Larissa's exposed sex. "I think this would be a perfect time for you and Ali to play together." As he grabbed Larissa's wrists while spreading her legs wider so she could only accept the other girl's attentions.

Rebecca felt shy when the towel was taken from her. She had been naked with others before, but never in a sexual situation of many people. Biting her lip as she watches Xavi man handle Larissa onto his lap, his cock already hard and pressing to the exotic latina's sensual genitals.

Out of curiosity, Becca reaches out and traces her fingers up his cock and against her folds. Nodding stupidly at his command, Becca stands and approaches Ali. She has never kissed another girl, much less kissed while naked and being watched. Giggling with nervousness, Clare reaches out and lightly brushes Ali's shoulders.

"You dork." Ali said. Laughing at Becca's timidity. She grabbed Becca by the hips and pulled her into a passionate kiss. Ali didn't understand why Becca didn't just grab her. Ali liked to be man handled usually. But she felt like she would have to do the work today. She kept her lips tight against Becca, her hands tracing over the tight athlete's body. Ali might have preferred to be the one taking Xavi's cock. But tasting Becca's pussy would do just fine.

"Should we take this to my room?" Ali asked as her hands gripped Becca's toned ass. "Or should we just work right here? I need to taste that body of yours soon. So make a decision. Or I might just go down on your cunt here. "

Ali looked at Xavi's dick as it rubbed against Larissa's twat and got so aroused. Her hands squeezed Becca's ass even tighter. Their lips locked again, as Ali smushed hers to Becca.

Xavier coughed to get their attention, realizing they hadn't followed his meaning. They were not quite as attuned to his desires but he would keep training them until he hardly had to speak. "I want you two over here, I want to see which one of us can hold out the longest to the two of you." He was offering the two newer girls his hard cock, heavy balls, and Larissa's big tits and aroused pussy. He didn't really feel it was fair to Becca, but was anxious to see just how quick of a learner his bright young Canadian could be.

Becca moaned into the aggressive kisses from Ali, totally taken a back by the way she was being handled. She had expected her first lesbian experiences to be soft and sweet, but Ali was indicating that would not be the case as she mauled Rebecca's naked body. Becca worked to relax herself and get her mind up to the same speed in order to live up to the expectations.

Xavier's cough brought her attention back to the couple on the couch. The spoken commands felt so foreign to her, but Becca knew this was why she was here. Smiling and nervously brushing her hair behind her ears, Becca looked Larissa in the eyes. Licking her lips she nervously approached the spread open thighs. "I... I would like to try and please you." she says as she kneels.

Gently Becca runs her hands along the beautiful gold skin of the open thighs. Getting her scent and nervously licking her lips again. Becca blushes knowing she is about to do this act for the first time ever. She voices that to Larissa before beginning to kiss the thighs and then tummy before her. Then, pressing her blushing white cheeks in, Becca slowly kisses the slick lips. Running her tongue into the folds and tasting the tangy taste of her first female lover. Soon Becca becomes more comfortable and braver with her oral ministrations as she invites Larissa to run hands through her straight blonde hair to guide her tongue and fingers.

"Oh. Xavi." Ali teased in her British accent. "You shouldn't get me all hot and bothered about getting to know sexy little Becca here." Ali had been looking forward to getting her hands all over Becca. But she would be happy to wait. Especially if it meant she got to get her hands on Xavi's magnificent cock. Becca had already laid claim to Larissa's tight pussy. So Ali would just have to make do. Or do the cock rather. Something she had no problem with what so ever. In fact, she was more than happy to take care of Xavi.

Ali dropped to her knees and crawled over to Xavi slowly, moving her ass as she crawled. When she reached her "master's" swollen cock, Ali moaned and drooled a little at the sight. He was really well endowed. Something she planned to exploit fully. Ali didn't do anything at first. She just looked at Xavi with a sexy look in her eyes. Then, slowly and deliberately, Ali grasped at Xavi's cock and began to stroke it. "Do you like that lover?" She teased. "Do you like when I stroke that big....hard....meat stick of yours?" Ali asked, licking her lips.

She loved to tease when she fucked. So she was going to play with him and get him hornier than ever. "Do you like when I take care of you?" Ali asked, beginning to tease the tip of his cock with her cock. "Do you like watching your lovers pleasure each other? Do you like watching Becca eat Larissa? " Without waiting for a reply, Ali began to suck on his cock. One hand playing with his balls. While the other roamed his chest. Ali sucked more and more until his whole cock was finally in her mouth. She wanted more. So Ali sucked harder and harder, cupping the balls that held the magnificent cum she hoped to later eat or be covered in.

Larissa giggled as she let her owner manipulate her body to his liking. She found herself completely naked before the two beauties, and her wet pussy getting rubbed teasingly by the increasingly thick cock that stood proudly beneath her tunnel. "Hehe, give 'em time" the Latina playfully teased, her thick Spanish accent hitting all the right notes. She then turned her face and kissed the man's lips, moving her lips against his gently in a quick kiss. She then retreated and whispered to him "They don't make putas like they used to", in a playful attempt to get him to be patient about the two girls' confusion regarding his vague command. She then pushed her face closer to him and smiled an inch away from him, their noses touched before another kiss was in session. Her lips parted, granting his tongue access in case he wanted to invade her mouth for a quick duel of tongues.

Then Becca politely and cutely asked to pleasure Larissa giving the later a warm smile. "Careful now, you don't want to get addicted" she said to the girl whose tongue was trailing along her folds. A few moans of approval were in place, signalling both Larissa's genuine satisfaction and and encouraging Becca to continue her work. Larissa's hand then moved to the back of the girl's face, pulling her closer to her own nether regions.

Xavier returned Larissa's kiss as she turned around to kiss him, her full lips always felt so soft and inviting. Her whispered words reminding him that she was his first in his harem, a position he doubted she would surrender easily. As she kissed him again his tongue accepted her invitation readily, seeking her own hot tongue that could roll the latin pronunciations in such an evocative fashion. It was one of the few ways he could silence the hot blooded beauty.

Xavier shuddered a bit beneath Larissa as Ali's soft yet firm hand gripped his cock and began to stroke him. As good as it felt, her words teased him all the more, she really knew how to talk dirty using her British accent to full advantage. He released Larissa's hands so she could guide Becca and enjoyed the site of her beautifully tanned fingers lacing into the Becca's straight blonde hair to guide the inexperienced girl. His own hands traced up Larissa's thighs, his fingertips barely touching her flesh. He dipped close to her outer lips where Becca was tasting her but then went up her belly to squeeze great handfuls of those gorgeous breasts that had first made him notice her.

He had a perfect view right over Larissa's shoulder of watching Becca learn to eat pussy. She had an expert instructor with Larissa and he himself knew well what a beautiful and delicious pussy she got to start out with, Xavier enjoyed giving a good tongue lashing almost as much as he liked receiving them. It became much harder to concentrate though when he felt Ali's warm mouth surrounded his cock. "Yes...yes" his voice was throaty with a bit of a moan of pleasure being both his answer to her questions and a reaction to her actions. Xavier was not a once a day sort of guy but he knew he would have to pace himself with his girls. With Ali's fingers now working his balls, she would drain him dry like some sort of sexual vampire if he wasn't careful. He would have them switch soon, but not quite yet, he could feel Ali's hunger for his cum and she was very hard to refuse.

Becca was quite fascinated at her own fascination with Larissa. She did not know what to expect or feel but was finding this was as sexy and pleasurable as giving a blowjob. The feel of a pleased sexy partner made Becca feel accepted and sexy, which only encouraged her to be more giving.

Pressing her mouth harder against the soft wet folds. Learning to love the texture of softness with a hint of stubble against her lips and cheeks and the very slick satin on her tongue. Becca brings a hand to spread the lips and laps in long strokes, tasting tang and salt while her nose captured the scent of excitement. Pressing her thumb around Larissa's hardened clitoral nub, teasing it as she pressed her tongue into her relaxing vaginal hole, curling it up to try and tease just behind the entrance.

Loving the feel of the hands on her head drawing her in, Becca tries to look at Larissa's face. Becca knows her face must be flushed with red as she does whenever I'm vigorous activity and wonders what her eyes convey to her first female lover. Her mind desperate to please and be accepted by the beautiful Larissa as well as the handsome Xavier.

Ali was mostly oblivious to the world around her. Most of her mind was concentrating on giving Xavi the blowjob of a lifetime. Her mouth swallowed his cock whole. Her lips brushed against the shaft as it descended deeper and deeper into her mouth. Eventaually settling in the back of her throat. At the same time, Ali was massaging Xavi's balls with her left hand. She moved them around and gave them gentle pressure every now and then. Knowing full well that th cum was building up within them. That was her overall goal. To take pleasure in receiving Xavi's cum. Just the thought of his cock firing cum at her had made her even more aroused. Ali had slide her right hand under her panties and begun to play with her own pussy. The thoughts being all to arousing to resist some form of stimulation.

Ali's sexual distractions changed focus briefly when she saw Larissa being eaten. Ali turned her head slightly in that direction, but without Xavi's cock ever leaving her mouth. As she watched Becca lap at Larissa's pussy, Ali's own became even more aroused. She really wanted somone to take care of her. But she would do whatever Xavi asked. She turned her head back to him, and pulled the cock out of her mouth with a pop sound.

"Do you like that lover?" She asked as she sucked at the head and rubbed the shaft vigorously. "Do you like watching pretty Becca much on Larissa? Does that make you want to cum?" Ali asked, before going back to deep throating him. She sucked him deep for a while, before going back to sucking the head. "Do you like that lover? Do you want to shoot cum down my thoat?" She asked, her right hand working feverishly on her pussy. She really want his cum. Very very badly.

"mon dieu. Mon amour, qui a le gout incroyable!" Becca says as she pulls back for breath, her thumb still circling the hard clit. Brushing hair back out of her face, the athletic blushing blonde returns her juice slickened face to the golden skin of the sexy Larissa.

Becca becomes more insistent in making love to the older girl's sensitive pussy. The addiction of pleasing has consumed Becca and she craves Larissa's grip on her head and thrusts into her mouth.

Larissa's heavy chest compelled her to gently rest against Xavi's muscular body. Her soft curvy butt cheeks pressed against his stomach gently rubbing against him as she shifted in pleasure and awe of Becca's work. Her hand reached for the girl and felt her forehead then moved through her hair lovingly. God, she looked sexy, innocent and did a good job. "You're a natural" she muttered amidst her frequent moans of satisfaction.

"Come here" she playfully commanded as she helped herself up and reached for the girl. She helped her and kissed her passionately, her tongue quickly penetrated through the girl's lips and flicked against her tongue. Within second, her tongue roamed the innocent girl's mouth, feeling every tongue, tasting everything her mouth had to offer. Her lips were soft, moved slowly, but she pressed against the girl with pressure. As she kissed the girl, her hands reached for the girl's small yet perky breasts. She cupped her bust, jiggling them joyfully before stealthily pinching her right nipple.

Xavier could feel himself losing control as Ali skillfully sucked his cock, she could be very persuasive when it came to coaxing a climax out of him. He took advantage of Larissa's move to gently but firmly take Ali's head by her beautiful blonde hair and slowly pull her mouth off the full length of his thick shaft. "I did love it, and don't worry, you will have my cum yet." He bent down and kissed her lips, a hand squeezing a full breast through the thin material of her lingerie.

He was surprised that Larissa left his lap as he had plans for her but with three girls at his disposal there was always another way to proceed. Taking Ali's hand he urged her to stand before him then he tugged her thong down, watching as the small patch over her pussy peeled away from the wet swollen lips. He flicked his tongue across her folds but more as a thank you for her own efforts, and a taste of her nectar, but he had other plans for that sweet sex. He turned her and pulled her up into his lap, again facing her away from him towards the other girls. With Ali though, as he pulled her hips down he guided the thick head of his throbbing cock to her warm wet pussy. His cock was slick from Ali's sucking and his own precum, and he knew first hand she was wet and ready and he let her settle herself onto him as she saw fit.

"Now hold still." He whispered into her ear in a commanding tone then challenged the other girls. "Now how about you two see what you can do about making Ali cum." Xavier wanted to feel every quiver of Ali's pussy around his swollen cock as the other two serviced her. He was eager to see what Larissa might teach Becca about the fine art of pleasure.

Ali returned Xavi's kiss with more intensity and passion. Her mouth locking to his. She just couldn't get enough of him. Every touch he gave made her body come alive. As if his hands held electricity within them. Ali couldn't help but moan a little as he squeezed her breast. She longed for him to take them in his hands and give her a deep tissue titty massage. But that would wait. He seemed to have other plans in mind.

His tongue flicking across her pussy made her moan and quiver. Her arousal was almost at maximum. Ali couldn't stop the "mmmmph!!" that escaped her lips. As with her beasts, Ali wished he would give her pussy a through tongue lashing. But before she said anything, he pulled her onto his lap. "oh baby!" Ali moaned as she felt him rub her pussy with his cock. She knew that she was finally about to feel it. That was a feeling she simply couldn't wait to feel. As his cock entered her, Ali was pushed over the edge.

"FUCK!!!" She moaned , leaning her head back to deeply kiss him. "That is an amazing cock. I just want every inch of it." Ali turned her head around and looked at him. "Every....single.....inch." She said carefully. At first she wondered why he wasn't fucking her. Then she realized what he had meant. "oh Xavi." Ali moans. "I can't wait to feel their tongues."

Larissa was busy ravishing Becca's tasty mouth. She hungrily, and loudly, sucked on the younger girl's bottom lips only breaking for air occasionally. Her right hand glued to the girl's lively breasts, toying with them teasingly while her left hand flanked the girl's butt and slapped it playfully. Larissa was bold and forward sexually, it comes with experience. She remembers her first days in the mansion. She barely spoke English, and looking back at her daily schedule back in the day, it was no wonder that words like "kiss", "suck" and "fuck" were the first to enter her English vocabulary. Xavi's command caught her in the middle of the heat, she broke the kiss while the younger girl was still in her embrace, and looked back at her man as he issued his commands and nodded in consent. "Take notes, bonita" she cockily whispered into the younger girl's ears before she turned to Ali.

She knelt down between her British friend's legs then, using the discarded towel as a little padding for her knees as she got into a good position. "Shhh, just enjoy the ride and make it rain on that thick hard cock" she teased with her thick Spanish accent, leaning forwards and placing several kisses along the inside of Ali's left thigh until she place a last kiss on the side of the mound right next to her slit. She paused for half a second with her lips right over that pink little hole, her warm breath playing teasingly over it, before pulling away and doing the same down the sensitive skin of her right thigh. If Ali had been horny enough to beg loudly for Xavi's cock, Larissa could only guess how badly she needed to be touched and what this waiting was doing to her.

"oh baby.." she teased one last time, before leaning in and placing a long kiss right on the middle of her friend's pussy as she used both hands to spread it open a little. The smell of sex getting into her nose and the slight taste of pussy on her legs told the Latina she'd teased and waited enough, and so she started by giving several long, slow licks with as much of her tongue as she could, starting right at the base of Ali's pussy and flicking right up and over her clit on each pass. Stopping with her licks, the younger girl took one of Ali's labia between her lips and started to suck on it, using the tip of her tongue just inside her mouth to trace the edge of it and after ten seconds or so, swapping to the other side and giving it the same treatment. This time however she hummed at the same time, sending a wash of vibrations into the other girl's pussy as she sucked and flicked her tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom