Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a fun-loving writer, all genders welcome! *More Updates!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain.

No but seriously, I would very much enjoy a plot-heavy roleplay sprinkled with passionate romance and topped with the figurative cherry that is well-written smut.

Kinks (pink = favorite):
  • Spanking
  • Light bondage
  • Anal and all things relating to it, like rimming, but enemas are the closest I'll get to scat.
  • Exhibitionism, especially of the video/photography kind, but live audiences are fun too!
  • Dirty talk
  • Romance - I'm a lady at heart, you know!

Limits (green = negotiable depending on plot):
  • Non-con
  • Scat, watersports, vomit, et cetera
  • Bloodplay
  • Verbal/emotional/mental/physical abuse
  • Foot stuff
  • Animal penises
  • Bestiality
  • Under 15 years of age

I am available to roleplay over PMs or threads. Shoot me a PM if you're interested and we can discuss a plot!

*UPDATE* - 9-3-15
I've got a few plot ideas I've been thinking of, feel free to let me know if you'd like to try any of these out!
Plot 1:
MC is a fairly new model who's hit a bit of a plateau in her work, and figures the best way to get back on the scene is to do some more risqué photo shoots. She gets the name of an excellent photographer, YC, from her roommate who's also dabbled in modeling and visits their studio to see if they can help her out.
Plot 2:
YC is in a sexless marriage and is looking to bring back the spark with their spouse when they come across an advertisement promising just that, with the help of a professional and discrete mistress who works at a reasonable price.
Plot 3:
MC is sold into sex trafficking, Taken style. She's bought by a wealthy missionary with intentions of helping her recover from her traumas and return home, but what happens when she ends up staying longer than planned and they begin to fall for each other?
*UPDATE* - 12-16-15
Plot 4:
MC is the prime suspect in a murder investigation and seeks help from YC, a workaholic detective starved of human companionship. Or vice versa.
Plot 5:
YC wakes up in a hospital with amnesia after a brutal assault and is assigned a doctor-appointed psychologist to help them regain their memory in time to file a police report before their attempted assailant comes to finish the job.

*UPDATE* - 12-31-15
Current (pretty vague) Cravings:
HP related roleplay; I do OC pairings mostly, but I can also do canon characters. Favorite hetero shipping is Dramione, let me know if you're okay with slash pairings.
Romance. Lots of romance. I'm in a very sappy mood.
Roleplays involving the paranormal/supernatural - particularly vampires, werewolves, witches, demons (such as succubi), etc.

*UPDATE* - 1-4-16
Elaboration on the HP roleplay I'm craving. OCs, student and professor. Setting is flexible, more than open to including added details such as one of our characters being a Death Eater, Order/DA member, werewolf, animagus, et cetera.

*UPDATE* - 3-24-16
I made an F-list! It's right here: https://www.f-list.net/c/the%20deviant/
I also have a new craving, pertaining to one of the kinks listed in my faves (fighting/wrestling) - I would like a fight for dominance. Like, a full-on brawl with bruises and scratches and maybe a bloody nose or black eye and at some point our characters realize just what complete sadomasochist freaks they are and that they should fuck to vent the tension. This could be for a shorter RP or, for a longer scenario, this could go into a Blood In The Water sort of situation if anyone knows what the fuck I'm talking about in that case. If you do, huge props. If not, it's fine and you probably shouldn't look it up.

*UPDATE* - 12-12-16
I'm baaaack! Who wants to be my first roleplay in over six months?

*UPDATE* - 12-22-16
So first of all, as of this Saturday (24th) I will not be as available throughout the day until after January 2nd when all of the holidays and family stuff are over. I might be able to get a PM/post out every now and then during that time but it's much more likely you'll barely hear from me if at all because my boyfriend's gonna be here and I'm letting him lick champagne off my tits for New Year's, don't bother us! :D Just kidding, y'all are no bother, I just won't be able to respond for a while.
Not at all related, I happen to also be looking for someone to help me fulfill a new plot I've just thought up!
Plot 6:
Aliens. I'll be honest, haven't totally thought it through, just seems like a fun idea. Anal probes FTW. Let's brainstorm it!

*UPDATE* - 1-3-17
HAPPY NEW YEAR! *insert loads of party emojis*
I have returned! I'll be responding to all of my roleplays as best I can, hopefully I can get them all out tonight. Y'all be gentle on me though.

*UPDATE* - 1-17-17
I haven't done any girl-on-girl in a while and I'm really craving it. Any ladies interested? I like futas too!

*UPDATE* - 5-9-17
I've been gone for a long time, but I'm easing myself back in! My PMs are open for ANYONE with an idea that corresponds to my kinks and limits listed above (as well as on my F-list), a firm grasp on the English language as well as punctuation and grammar, a little patience, and a passion for writing. I've had bad writer's block lately, so give me something REALLY good to get my ~creative juices~ flowing.

More to be added later!​

RE: Kinky pansexual female looking for open-minded writer! *Update: Cravings Added*

Bump again!

RE: Kinky pansexual female looking for open-minded writer! *Update: Cravings Added*

Bump because I finally got a little break from chaos and would like some help overcoming writer's block.

One more bump! I'm sick and in need of comfort in the form of a good roleplay.

RE: Looking for an open-minded writer! *Update: Pre-Holiday-Hiatus Edit*

Bump for the New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom