Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

๑LadyAthene's 1x1 Search [♂/♀ or ♀/♀] ๑

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyAthene

Supernova
Introduction & Rules:

Hello there. My name is Athene. I'm a 28 year old woman who enjoys writing along with some other hobbies. For now though, I'm focusing mostly on the writing aspect. However, I do have a few rules that I do enforce. They're relatively basic, really but please follow them?

Respect: Give this to me and I'll return the favor. Plain and simple. If you are rude to me OOC in any way, I reserve the right to ignore any PM from you. If you're portraying a ruthless character, that's one thing. But let's keep any hostile words in character and not out of character, please?

Reading My Thread: I didn't wish to put this in but as of late, it has become too frequent of a problem. I get PMs which give hints that my thread has not been fully read. I put this underneath the 'Respect' rule because - to me - this is a form of respect. I take the time to fully read other people's threads. I expect that common courtesy returned. Failure to do so will result in me ignoring your PM; plain and simple. If you can't take the time to read through my thread, then please do not contact me.

Godmodding: Don't do this, especially without consent. If it moves the plot along, you may do so. But ask. Don't assume I want my person automatically kidnapped or whatnot. Speak to me about these things. I can and am willing to negotiate though. Just ask; that's all I request.

Creating A Story: Don't make me think of the entire plot, please. That's incredibly frustrating. RPs are for two people, not just one. As such, teamwork is needed.

Characters: I can play as canons or OCs. My OCs tend to be aged between the years of 16-27, depending on what is figured out. I seldom play anyone past 28 but exceptions - mainly in the forms of certain canons - can be made. As far as my OCs go, do not try to demand the final call on their appearance, personality, etc. Opinions and input are fine. But the end verdict is otherwise up to me. My characters are mine just as yours are yours. I can play both male and female characters although I tend to portray the fairer sex more often. Just remember, however, that I am otherwise capable of doing either gender.

Relationships of Said Characters: I tend to primarily do MxF pairings. However, I can try FxF. I don't have much experience with it but I am willing to give it a shot. MxM, however, is out of the question. I'm simply uncomfortable with it. Sorry. For the record, I lean towards playing sexually submissive characters, especially women. This does not, however, mean they don't have some fight in them. Quite the opposite; they almost always struggle, be it physically or another manner. I have yet to RPed any men as the "overly aggressive" types. My men do know what they want, yes. But more likely than not - for now, anyway - I'll be playing men out in more consensual related RPs as opposed to nonconsensual ... at least until I can better work on that.

No Cybering: I shouldn't have to include this but I will as a safety precaution of sorts. I am here for writing. Nothing more, nothing less. I am happily married so do not send over personal PMs, thanks.

RP Partners: I do not care if you are a male or female behind the screen. As long as you're willing to give ideas, contribute to our RP, all that good stuff, your real gender isn't a concern. If you really want to RP with me though, don't just drop and vanish out of nowhere. Or, if you must quit/go away for X days, at least notify me. I'll give that same courtesy back.

Contact me via PM: Do not post in this thread, please! Just send me a PM. Include at least an idea, genre, something of what you wish to do. I do have messengers though as of late, I only really use Skype. However, I can consider AIM. If you wish to speak to me over either of these, say so in the PM and I'll give my name out. If you're not going to take the time and/or effort to finish planning an RP idea, don't bother PMmig me. Contact me only if you're serious about wanting to RP with me, please.

Brief List of Kinks/Limits:

So what do I like? Or dislike? Below is a list of some of the answers to these questions. Just remember; no means no.

Favorite Kinks:
ღ Fandom settings, canons, and fandom-inspired RPs
ღ Canon x canon or OC x OC pairings
ღ Story-driven RPs (50/50% or 60/40% ratio with story always being favored)
ღ Male x Female pairings (I can play out either gender. My men, however, are more gentle. I'm working on improving this.)
ღ Consensual and nonconsensual relationships
ღ Nonconsensual elements (Kidnapping, rape, etc.)
ღ Master/slave relationships
ღ BDSM
ღ Action/fighting scenes (Do note that even with these, I do still have limits with how far things go. Not many, mind you, but enough to include this here. Ask before assuming what I'm fine with, please.)
ღ Exotic eye/hair colors (Sometimes these can be as sexy - if not more so - than the typical ones. This is optional for my partner to use but I will sometimes have characters with heterochromic eyes, blue/pink/silver/purple/etc. hair and such.)
ღ Piercings/tattoos (This can include my/your character already having them or getting them during the RP)
ღ OOC Talking (Especially for planning and notifying me if you need a break, are going on a vacation, something. I always do this and feel it's fair to be given this in return.)

Maybe:
? Incest pairings
? OC x canon pairings with me being the canon (You really have to impress me with your OC. Simple as that. Sorry.)
? Death (If done with side characters/NPCs and planned properly, these can actually be well-written scenes. I almost never have this happen to my main ones, however. Secondary and side ones? Maybe and mostly if the plot/setting even allows for it. But I won't be completely against this, actually.)
? Torture (Mainly for POW and other similar RPs. Much like the "Death" section, however, these are only included if it makes sense and helps things move along. But I never include this just for the hell of it.)
? Female x Female pairings. (Gods knows how many times I've tried this and it just ... falls apart somehow. This is another thing you will really have to convince me on.)
? Fantasy/Non-Fandom Pairings and Plots: (Convince me. It can be done but give me something that will grab attention, not a smut-heavy idea that I'm going to immediately ignore.)
? Threesomes/orgies (If done correctly and with consent of an already established pairing/couple, then I'll consider this as an option since it isn't cheating behind someone's back)
? Modern settings and pairings (Not unless you can give me a damn good plot.)

Absolutely Hate These:
× Cheating/Adultery
× Scat/Watersports
× Vore
× Godmodding/Playing Against "Perfect" Characters
× Boring OCs
× One Liners
× Being ditched (I, myself, never do this without notifying my partner. I expect this same courtesy back, thanks.)
× Harems
× Gold diggers
× Slutty characters (I do play women who have a playful and sensual side, yes. But they do not just throw themselves at any random man! This includes even my Drow who do live a lifestyle where sex and BDSM is common!)
× MILFs

Original Settings & Pairings:

Bold does mean preferred. The keyword, however, is preferred. Some of these can be switched around or negotiated somehow. Just ask.

I am also adding a color-coding system of sorts in. Red will hint I am mainly interested in MxF pairings, Pink will indicate I'm mainly interested in FxF ideas, and Orange will indicate I could do MxF or FxF related RPs with the following pairings equally.

Preferred Settings:
Modern-fantasy
Medieval/Fantasy
Modern (This will need major convincing to do. But it is possible.)
Ancient Civilizations (Especially Greece, Rome, and Egypt but can adapt to other settings)
Post-Apocalyptic
DnD Settings [Especially Faerun though I can try others]
Historical Settings (WWII, Civil War, Revolutionary War, Renaissance, Feudal Japan ... most of any era, honestly. I'm a huge history buff and on the off-chance I don't immediately remember a time frame, I can easily look it up to help brainstorm for an RP)

Original Pairings/Ideas:
Drow x Other Drow/Elf/Any race really
Rogue/thief x Royalty
Mermaid x Hunter/Collector
Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Mulan-esque soldier x Enemy/Allied soldier (Meaning yes a woman posing as a man)
POW x Captor
Kidnappee x Captor
Inquisitor/Interrogator Victim x Questioner/Captor
Pharoah's Daughter x Corrupt High Priest
Princess x Corrupt Knight/Soldier
Angel (Fallen or normal) x Demon
Angel (Fallen or normal) x Human
Gypsy x Nazi
Gypsy x Soldier
Gypsy x Priest/Inquisitor
Gang Member x Gang Member [Rival or allied]
Gang Member x Civilian
Bounty Hunter x Bounty
Assassin x Assassin [Rival or allied]
Assassin x Target
Psychiatrist x Patient
Necromancer x Revived
Teacher x Student
Samurai/Ronin x Any appropriate role
Anything mafia/yakuza related

Suggest. The worst I can do is say no.

Fandom Settings & Pairings:

Just like with the above, bold does mean preferred. Again, the keyword is preferred. I am also adding a color-coding system of sorts in. Red will hint I am mainly interested in MxF pairings, Pink will indicate I'm mainly interested in FxF ideas, and Orange will indicate I could do MxF or FxF related RPs with the following pairings equally. For the actual list, I will include the name of the respective fandoms and what medium I know of them [anime/manga/both or video game, book, movie, etc.]. Unless otherwise stated, these are things I have completed.

Given I tend to find new things to watch/read/play/whatnot, this is will likely get updated frequently. So check back if you don't see something at first that you enjoy. Or ask; there are some I do know but have purposely omitted due to not wanting to RP them out or not knowing of them.

Preferred Settings:
Crossovers
AU/All Canon High School and/or College
Medieval (For those not set in the time frame already)
Ancient Civilizations

There are probably more but those are the main ones I know outside of staying in the technical verse of each respective fandom. So suggest.

LadyAthene's List of Known Fandoms:

Angelic Layer (Anime)
Ao No Exorcist (Anime)
Avatar: The Last Airbender (Animated Series)
Batman (Animated Series)
Claymore (Manga)
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch [Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion] (Manga)
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (Movie)
Death Note (Manga)
DC (Various video games such as Injustice: Gods Among Us, some comic and TV/animated series knowledge)
Def Jam Vendetta (Video games)
Disney (Movies) [Suggest a title. More likely than not, I'll have seen the movie]
Doubt (Manga)
Dragonballz (Anime)
Far Cry 3 (Video games)
Final Fantasy X (Video games)
Gundam Wing (Anime)
Harry Potter (Books/Some movies)
HuniePop (Video game, currently playing -- Highly recommend buying this for the record. I've been hooked to it ever since I bought it.)
Justice League (Animated series)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (Anime/Manga)
Life Is Strange (Video Game, currently playing)
Lord of the Rings (Books/Movies)
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha (Anime)
Marvel (Various video games such as Injustice: Gods Among Us, some comic and TV/animated series knowledge)
Naruto (Some Anime/Manga)
Onegai Sensei (Anime)
One Piece (Manga)
Persona 3 (Video games)
Persona 4 (Video games)
R.A. Salvatore (Most of his books)
Romeo x Juliet (Manga)
Rurouni Kenshin (Anime - Not seen all of)
Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Tsuiokuhen [Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal] (Anime/OVA)
Sailor Moon (Anime)
Shadow Hearts (Video games)
Shadow Hearts 2 (Video games)
Shadow Hearts 3 (Video games)
Shinigami Lovers (Manga)
Star Wars (All 6 movies/some video games)
Tekken [2-5, including Tag] (Video games)
The Hobbit (Book)
The Matrix (Movies)
The Walking Dead (Video games)
The Wolf Among Us (Video games)
Tomb Raider (Video games, currently playing)
Video Girl Ai (Manga)
Waltz wa Shiroi Dress de [Waltz in a White Dress] (Manga)
Yu-gi-oh! (Anime/some manga)
Yu-gi-oh GX (Anime)
Yu-gi-oh 5Ds (Anime)
Yu-gi-oh Arc-V (Anime, currently watching)
Zettai Kareshi [Absolute Boyfriend] (Manga)

Suggest. The worst I can do is say no.

ღBumpღ

Wanting: To find someone who will finish collaborating an idea with me. I've had several people PM me with ideas but never finish brainstorming, thus meaning no progress on beginning the RP. Do not PM me unless you really want to roleplay with me, please. Or at least say you're no longer interested. Either way, it's incredibly rude to just stop replying to PMs altogether. Don't do that. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom