Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Moonlit Craving (MxF FxF or Futa x F) Updated 1/17 Mortal Instruments please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, this is my thread for my cravings as various as they are. My regular search is here. Right now I'm looking for something quick, mostly smutty to blow off some steam and kick my muse back into shape. I'd prefer playing submissive. Be aware, I work night audit shift at a hotel. I have a fair amount of downtime on the shift but can only reliably access my email. PMs here may take longer to reply to.

Alice in Wonderland (Please?)

Okay, quite odd craving. I want to do something based on Alice in Wonderland, instead of Alice or Alex falling down the rabbit hole, what if a being of Underland found himself/herself in our world? I'd prefer a more modern setting, or future, just to have the culture shock on the poor guy/gal. I'd like to play either the daughter of the Cheshire Cat (Would be a neko) or an apprentice to the Mad Hatter. Character names for Underland would be taken from Tim Burton's version of Alice in Wonderland. (In this plot at least)

Or we could do the usual, Alice falls into Wonderland/Underland. Either way, could be fun. Wonderland could have taken a dark and sexual turn. I'd be willing to play both Alice and a Cheshire Neko for this. (I'm really craving this plot a lot.)

Fandoms
I have a handful of specific fandom cravings.

Inheritance (The Eragon books) (Dragon x Dragon Rider, any number of pairings.) Please? Dragons and all sorts of fun to be had. I will love anybody who would do this with me.
Harry Potter (I'll only play OCs, would love to play against Draco, Lucius, Harry, or Snape)
The Mortal Instruments series (Would love to have a shadowhunter become a slut/whore for downworlders.) I would love anybody who is open to this. I am open to plots that aren't as smut based.

Interracial

Either you play a black male/female or I can play a native american girl against your white or black guy. I am actually dying for the native american girl.

Ageplay

To preface this, the youngest character I will play is 15.
I want age gaps, more than just a year or two. I want an older teacher (30's+) or staff member to screw a student. Maybe it's bring your daughter to work day at an office? An intern at the office being used freely? Anything and everything is free game where I play a younger female to an older male or futa.

Incest

I have the terrible craving to play against a Father or Uncle figure. Possibly a Mother or Aunt if one prefers FxF or Futa x F. Maybe my girl made her way into a sex club/BDSM club with a fake id and her Father/Uncle/etc was there and decides to teach her a lesson.
My character returns home after being out until late in the evening without telling her Father/Mother, they decide to teach her what happens to bad girls.
My character decides she wants to join the family business, unaware that her entry would be to please the male customers in any fashion they desire. Of course her Father/Uncle use her as well.

Picture plots (These have been updated)

One
Two (Public nudity)
Three
Four
Five

Characters

I have several characters that I could use. If you like any of them, just let me know and I could work her in.
Mica
Thia (I can see her on an adventure and either being captured, or runs across some lustful monsters.)
Genesis
Echo
Faceclaims of both the photo and drawn varieties.

I will RP on PMs, googledocs, and email.
Right now email is my easiest contact. shadowreaper111@gmail.com I do ask that the title of the email be safe for work as I access my email at work.

RE: A Moonlit Craving (My cravings. MxF)

Bump.
Things got busy with work and family. I apologize to anyone I vanished on.

RE: A Moonlit Craving (My cravings. MxF)

I can't pm you for some reason, but I would love to do a Mortal Instrument rp with you!

RE: A Moonlit Craving (My cravings. MxF or Futa x F) Updated 7/6 Fandoms and Futas?

Forgive my posting through here, but I can't seem to send you a message. I have an idea for a role play I think you may enjoy, so if you get this, then shoot me a PM and we can talk more there. Hope to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom