Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Moonlit Search (Futa x F, MxF, maybe FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm moonlighthunter or just moon if you'd like. I tend to post between a few sentences to a few paragraphs depending on what is needed or going on in the rp.

I will admit, sometimes I forget what I have replied to and what I haven't or I might just be burnt out from work. Feel free to poke me if it's been a week but not if it has only been a day or two.

Feel free to pm me or post here, I'll rp here in pms, discord, maybe skype, or over email. Email or discord are the best for consistent replies. My email is shadowreaper111@gmail.com

Age wise for characters, I usually play between 15-24 ish, but I don't mind age gaps or playing against older characters at all. I am open to MxF, FxF (Still very new to this.), or Futa x F. I will only play female, and more submissive of the two.

Big cravings:
Pokemon
Beasts
Rimming
Gangbangs
Alpha/Beta/Omega dynamics

Things I like
Non-con
Fantasy or Sci/fy settings
Kidnapping
Incest (I will not play a mother, aunt, older female figure.)
Bestiality
Public settings
Rimming

Anything bolded is a craving

Fandoms (I would love to have some Fandom Games)

Inheritance (The Eragon books) (Dragon x Dragon Rider, any number of pairings.)
Harry Potter (OCs or Draco x OC, Snape x OC, Lucius x OC, Harry x OC) Lots of fun to be had in a magical school?
The Mortal Instruments/Shadowhunters series (Would love to have a shadowhunter become a slut/whore for downworlders.) Magnus Bane x OC would be lovely to include.
Disney (I'd rather play a child of xyz person as opposed to a cannon character or simply use the themes/settings of the worlds.)
Pokemon (Pokemon x Trainer, Team Rocket x Trainer. I'd rather play trainer against the Pokemon. I'm open to just a sex world idea.)
Harvest Moon/Rune Factory (Farm settings, maybe a young heroine with memory loss takes over a farm?)
Game of Thrones? (I'm more familiar with the show. OCs on my part only. )

Ideas
You x Me

Alpha x Omega
Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Vampire x Werewolf
Human/other x mermaid
Father x Daughter
Uncle x Niece
Mother x Daughter
Older sister/brother x Younger sister
Aunt x Niece
Dragon x Dragon Rider
Zoo/Kennel animals and workers x Volunteer
Anthro x Human
Teacher x Student
Principal x Student (School Slut potential to include all staff and students as well.)
Biker Gang x Runaway
Prince x Gypsy
Local law x Gypsy
Bandits x Princess
Bandits x Unlucky Adventurer/Traveler
Monsters x Unlucky Adventurer/Traveler
Cowboy x Native American/Indian
Native American/Indian x Cowgirl
Outlaw x Native American/Indian
Outlaw x Unlucky Cowgirl
Demon x Angel
Human x Angel
Angel x Human
Witch Hunter x Witch
Priest x School Girl
Farm hand/Owner x City girl sent to work the summer there (Could include farm animals as well)
Boss x Employee
Employees x Intern
Boss x Intern

• Twisted fairy tales
  • Either for a dare or just from curiosity, a teen (15-17) offers up herself for public use in a park/office/school/city space.
  • The sex education at one school is quite... odd. They offer up one of their female students for staff and students alike to use in any way they please. Could include bestiality, incest, any number of kinks really.
  • I'd love to explore an idea where my character is raised by wolves/dragons/etc.
  • Something involving interracial. A little white girl or native american girl getting pounded by guys of varying races? An elf getting fucked by an orc chief. The list is endless.
  • MC is the new intern at the office. What she didn't know was that her duties included relieving the stress of the office workers, boss, and clients in meetings.
  • Alice returns to Wonderland, to find that it is a very different place than she remembered.
  • A being of Underland/Wonderland finds her way to London.
  • A surface elf finds her way into the Underdark, home of the Drow and many other creatures.
  • A new job opening at a zoo/farm/kennel opens up. MC applies and doesn't expect what she had signed up for.
  • Hypno is a pokemon known for being able to lead trainers off. One manages to lead MC into an encounter she won't forget. (Multiple Pokemon can be used, would like to include breeding in this.)

Picture Plots (Most NSFW)
    One
    Two (New image)
    Three
    Four
    Five
    Six
    Seven
    Eight (Futa x Female)
    Nine
    Ten
    Eleven
    Twelve
    Thirteen

Some character pictures I may use.

My F-List

RE: A Moonlit Search (Female looking for Male or Futa) Updated 7/6 Bimbofication maybe?

Bump. Wanting Futas and/or Bimbofication.
Bestiality is always an open option.

RE: A Moonlit Search (Female looking for Male or Futa) Updated 7/9 Pictures added

Bump with picture plot ideas.

RE: A Moonlit Search (Female looking for Male or Futa) Updated 7/16 Pictures added

Bumping

Email gets faster replies.

RE: A Moonlit Search (FxF, Futa x F, MxF) Updated 8/19 Fandoms and Orginals

Wanting to try some FxF at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom