Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Finally Home. (LoveMe and Lost)

Lost

Planetoid
'This is the last one. After this I can finally go home.' Sitting in the farthest corner from the Arena entrance Felix sat with his back hunched, resting his elbows on his knees he let his hands dangle between his legs. His head was hanging low his charcoal black hair cascaded over his face forming a wavy curtain around his face. His blue eyes focused straight down onto the bricks of the floor. "Titus...Nero...Gaius...Marcus...I have fought to win your freedom. Today I fight to win my own. Please watch over me my friends." He whispered a silent prayer to his fallen companions before he stood.

Standing at full height he stood two meters tall. Adjusting the leather straps to his armor he sighed heavily. Thoughts of his freedom ran through his head. 'When I leave here I will see her again. A hint of a smile crept across his bronzed face. Walking towards the entrance the sound of over 50,000 people hummed through the stone walls. The smile steadily grew as the roar of human noise grew.

A sudden hush came over the crowd. Larger still the smile grew. "Today's event is a special one. The Champion of the Arena for the last four years will be fighting his final battle before winning his own freedom." A short pause as announcers around the Colosseum relayed the Emperor's message to the fan's on the far side of the Arena. "Four years ago this man came to me with a deal, that each of his own victories be used towards one of his companions until all of them are free. Over the course of these four years he is the only survivor of his trope. A valiant man that still fought on the account of his fallen companions honor he won all four of their freedom in death." The pause once again. The smile was now a full blown grin of excitement.

"Facing fifty of my finest soldiers!" From the far side of the Colosseum fifty of the Emperor's soldiers came forth into the Arena. The crowd exploded into cheers. The sound was impressive to say the least. A vibration could be felt in the very air.

As the noise settled the Emperor started to speak again. "Will your Champion be able to..." The Emperor was cut off by a deafening explosion of human noise.

Growing tired of the old man's long winded speech Felix walked out into the Arena on his own accord. As soon as he was seen the crowd erupted into cheers. The force of the noise hit Felix like a solid wall causing him to flinch back. The sand under his feet started to jump from the sheer force of the cheers. Tens of thousands of feet stopped, hands clapped, fans shouted. The den was deafening but Felix loved it. Spreading his arms out wide he walked towards his enemies eating in the cheers of his fans.

'With you not by my side I have found a reason to live even in his hell.' Raising his arms into the arm and clenching his fists he slowly drew arms down and let out a primal cry of his own. His piercing eyes fell onto his enemies and scanned over them. Spotting a man that stood out form the other, and who had more protection around him than the others Felix knew who his target was now.

Not loosing the chance his fans gave him with their explosive cheers he took off in a barreling sprint. As he took off the other Gladiators flowed out onto the Arena and quickly assessed the situation. Many took off with Felix while other stayed a bit further back, but all charged in. Leading the charge Felix drew his sword with his left hand and coming to the first soldier he buried it to the hilt in his chest never giving the man the time to even feel pain. Reaching out he stole the cadavers sword and pulled his own from the body.

Now wielding two blades he continued his mad dash towards his target. Using his broad shoulders to smash his way through the soldiers he locked his eyes onto the guard standing in front of his target. Stepping into the mans reach Felix ran both of his blades through his torso. Dropping down to a kneel he pulled the corpse over his back using it to take the hits that his companions attempted on him. Letting go of both swords and shrugging the dead man off his back he took the moment of confusion to step up to his target who Felix loomed over.

Without a moments hesitaion on his part Felix reached out with both of his large hands and grabbed the mans head and with a swift twist snapping his neck. Letting go he grabbed the man's sword and in one fluid motion took his head from his shoulders. Catching it he held it up high and let out a victorious roar. The Soldiers right around him stared in fear. This giant of a man was holding their captain's head. "Surrender now!" Felix yelled, not asking, demanding their surrender. Raising his gaze up to the Emperor not fearing the men around them he knew he killed every one of their spirits.

The Emperor narrowed his eyes and glared at Felix. He was disappointed that he was going to loose someone as gifted as him, but a deal was a deal and Felix truly impressed him. Raising to his feet the Emperor held up his hand drawing total stillness from everyone. The resulting silence made it feel as if the entire world went mute and deaf at the same time. All eyes met the Emperor. With a nod he gave a thumbs up signaling Felix's victory. "It would be pointless to waist soldiers that lost the will to fight." "Very true your honor." "Get the papers to make it official that Felix and the bodies of his companions are free to return to his home." "Yes sir." Leaving the Emperor's side his assistant ran off to get things in order.

Felix stood in the middle of the Arena bathing in the cheers of the crowd. It was a quick but decisive battle. Through all that was running through his brain, the image of his golden haired Goddess stood at the forefront of his mind. "I'll be home soon my Goddess." He said to himself. This was the last time he would ever get to feel the rush of the cheering crowd. This human pulse that has his life was now going to be forever gone, replaced wit something grander, fuller, but still he wanted to enjoy the last day before the first day of the rest of his life.

After nearly ten minutes of cheering Felix made his exit finally. The Emperor was waiting for him inside the competitors waiting area. "Hello friend." "I am not your friend I am your slave." "Not any longer, you won your freedom." The Emperor held out a envelope with his seal on it. Looking down at it Felix reached out and opened it careful of the seal. Checking the contents he smiled and looked at the Emperor. "A man of your word." "I try to be when I can, you not only won your and your companion's freedom, you have won my respect. I have a pair of horses and a carriage with your friends remains in it waiting for you. I will not hold you up any longer, but do know this Felix. You are a citizen of the Empire now, one of my people, a favored one. If you need anything at all just ask me. Now go." Turning away he didn't give Felix a chance to say anything, which was fine with Felix.

Leaving the Colosseum the Emperor's Assistant stood outside waiting with the promise of the Emperor behind him. Smiling and bowing his head to Felix he turned and walked away saying noting. Smiling Felix climbed onto the carriage bench and took to the road home without a second thought.

It took nearly three days to finally arrive to his home. He ate bread and fresh fruit and meat packed for him, but it was nothing compared to his Goddess's cooking. Making a stop at the cemetery he left the bodies of his friends and a short explanation of what happened with the attendant and told him to let others know what was going on and to leave him the hell alone or he would be a very busy man.

Taking only one of the horses he rode home. Getting there he hopped off the horse and walked towards the house not giving a single, solitary shit about the horse or anything else in the world other than seeing her. Walking up to the door he opened it slowly and stepped inside. Looking in he saw his Goddess sitting with her back to him painting. Grinning he slipped inside and silently closed the door. Walking crouched, he snuck up behind her and slowly placed his hands on her sides just under her ribs. Burring his face into her golden locks he took in a deep breath taking in her scent. She smelled of everything that made him happy, and paint. "You're beautiful my Goddess."

Hearing her voice for the first time in years was wonderful. It brought warmth to his entire body for her to say his name as she touched his skin and brought it back to life. "Yes." He answered her questions with a smile letting her slip off the chair and into his arms. 'I've been waiting for this for so long.' The feel off her soft body against his solid frame. She felt so right against him, like nothing could go wrong with the world anymore.

Smiling at his wife's beautiful face as she barraged with both questions and threats then told him to take a bath. "I'll remember all of this and take care of it after I bathe alright my Goddess?" Kissing her forehead softly he stood and walked upstairs, stopping several times to turn and look back at her before finally making it to the top.

Going to their bath room he stripped from his filthy cloths and dropped them in a corner away from everything. "Only fire will be able to get you clean...maybe..." He said to the pile before starting to bath himself. Not caring about the cold water he washed using the oils like Dea told him to. Drying he wrapped the towel around his waist and walked to their room.

Stopping in the doorway he looked inside. Things were almost the same, but things have changed. "Four years has been a long time. She has to have changed to survive without you here." He spoke to himself. Going into the room he checked for his clothes and quickly realized nothing would fit without some alteration.

Deciding a towel would be enough he went back downstairs to his Goddess. The smell of home cooked food was heavily. "You have no idea how much I have missed your cooking." He said walking up from behind. Water still hung in drops on his muscular torso and his dark hair was still mostly wet and clinging to his face in tendrils.

Locking his eyes onto her soft brown ones he smiled playfully. "I have been a slave for the emperor for the last four years with Titus, Gaius, Marcus and Nero. I made a deal with him to let my victories in the Colosseum go towards their freedom. But they died over the years. To honor them I fought for their freedom still, before my own so I could bring them home where they belong. A few days ago I won my last fight and was granted freedom. I am the Champion of the Arena." As he spoke he reached out and grabbed her by her waist pulling her to his wet body. "Do you really think that you can kill me little miss?" He asked challenging her with a grin.

Glancing at the counter with the food on it he grinned. "If the food is here..." His voice trailed off with his eyes. Finding the table empty he dropped his hands from her hips to just below her ass. Grabbing here thighs he lifted her up and spread her legs at the same time holding her with ease. Looking at her he smiled then looked to the food, then back to her. "You will taste better." He said with a decisive nod before taking her soft lips in a kiss and carrying her to the empty table.

Sitting her on the edge of the table his hands began to slowly roam over her body sliding underneath her shirt. His calloused hands where in rough contrast to her smooth skin. "You feel wonderful." He said between heavy kisses that he placed on her lips, cheeks, nose, forehead, chin and neck.

He wanted to protest against her. He wasn't hungry...well that hungry. But she was right and he knew that he wasn't winning this time. "If only the people could see their champion now. Being ordered around by this tiny, beautiful, woman." He said taking her kisses and returning them.

"Fine my love, I will eat." He said giving her his biggest, saddest, eyes he could muster up. Watching her head back towards her painting he finally gave it a really good look. "I know that place." He said walking from the table to the counter grabbing his plate. Leaning against the counter he held the plate and ate with one hand, demolishing the food like it was the first and last meal he would ever taste. "So good." He managed to get out between bites.

Hearing the knock his eyes darted to the door and he was about to push away from the counter and answer when Dea walked by him. Watching her step outside he thought about it for a moment. 'Who doesn't she want me to see?' That brief moment of suspicion was immediatly dismissed when his eyes dropped down to his plate and he smiled. 'Who doesn't she want to see me?' He reworded his question with a grin before shoveling more food towards his mouth.

As Dea came back in and walked right back to her painting he smiled. Sitting his now empty plate down on the counter he crossed his arms and watched his beautiful wife as she spoke to him. His eyes took in ever little movement her body made. After years of fighting he was used to watching how people moved, it was how he was able to stay a step ahead, but never before had he seen such rare, and raw beauty in anyone's movements. He was simply and utterly entranced by her.

Breaking his stare with a nervous smile he walked towards her slowly his face aimed at the ground and his hair curtaining in still damp strands around his face. "Honestly I am full. That was delicious my love." Lifting his head quickly he threw his hair out of his face and followed through combing his fingers through his hair slicking it back. "Now tomorrow, I would love to have all my favorites morning, noon and night." Stepping closer still to his beloved his eyes lit up almost childishly. "Also tomorrow while we do all my favorites, we will get me new clothes. Then I have a few things I do need to take care of."

Standing behind her now he reached down and started to rub her shoulders with his strong hands. "But before all of that, tonight, I need to be with my Goddess." Slowly moving to his knees while still rubbing her shoulders he leaned in and kissed the back of her jaw from behind. "Please allow me pray at alter of your body and worship you with my love." He pleased heavily as his hands slid from her shoulders and around her pulling her into an embrace. Hugging her he rested his face against her shoulder in her glorious hair. "What do you say Goldie, will you allow this sinner to repent?"

"I have the matter of letting my friends families know what happened, and top give them the earnings they won in the Arena." He answered her honestly, there was nothing he needed to hide from her.

'I have many more than that one sin my love but I'll have to agree leaving you was the biggest and hardest.' He didn't speak as she looked down at him and he retuned her kiss. The fell of her soft lips on his was amazing, her tender touches a thing he had only dreamt of for the last four years.

Kissing her lips once more he wrapped his arms around Dea and held her close. Pursuing his face into get chest he breathed her in. "I've missed you more than anything my love and I'll never leave your side again. This I swear." Though his words were spoken softly they held a great weight.

"I am at an unfair disadvantage though. He said he face against her soft chest. "While I am still in only a towel, you Goldie are still fully dressed. I need to change that." His playful demeanor was back as he held get right and showered her chest and the tips of her breasts with kisses.

'Nobel and Honest...I am a murderous animal my love, but I suppose that does make me honest in what I am...no what I was.' Smiling as she rubbed his chin he caught himself slipping. 'How does this woman manage it?' "No I am the lucky one." He said with a warm smile.

THU~THUMP She did it again. This tiny, gorgeous, woman is bad for your heart Felix. Just a heads up. The tiny voice in his mind spoke loudly this time. Just the thought of seeing her body in all of it's glorious splendor cause his heart to skip a beat. Smiling he stood up with her and took her hand staying quiet but his eyes never left her, not once, he watched every movement of her body and in his minds eye he already had her undressed. "Whatever pleases you my Goddess." He teased as she pulled him along up the stairs.

He smiled as he walked through HIS house. "I really am home." He said with a sigh of relief. Stopping behind her as she opened the door to the spare room he waited as his curiosity ate at him. Once the door was opened he stepped into the room and stopped frozen in his tracks. Only his icy eyes moved across the room. Hearing her sweet voice come from behind him he turned around and stared at her. His glorious, golden, Goddess stood casually in the doorway. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever laid his eyes on.

Hearing her question he locked his eyes onto hers. Suddenly he was standing right in front of Dea. It took him three steps to clear the space between them with his long stride. "Dea my love." Grabbing her soft face with both hands he tilted her face up as his lips fell onto hers in a heavy, loving kiss.

Dropping his left hand from her face to the dip of her back he pulled her into the room still kissing her. Once they were inside the room he broke the kiss and took in a deep breath. "You will be a wonderful mother. That is what I know." Sliding his right hand from her cheek to her luxurious hair. Running his fingers through her hair he suddenly gripped it and pulled her head back lightly but firmly. Moving his lips to her neck he laid many soft kisses along her neck and throat.

Grabbing her skirt with his left hand he pulled it up and balled the material in fist. When her upper thigh became exposed he pressed his left leg between her legs. Letting go of her skirt it hung caught on his leg. Grabbing her right leg he just behind her knee he lifted it up pulling her closer to his now dried body. Sliding his hand up her leg and skirt. His fingers quickly found their way up her smooth legs to her soft ass. Cupping he ass he squeezed it playfully and let out a low growl of approval against her neck.

Lifting her with only his right hand he pinned he against the wall, her soft beasts pressing against his chest. Letting go of her hair her lifted her other leg up holding Dea completely off the floor. His fingers sunk into the giving flesh of her ass as he fondled her.

A grin spread across his face when she pulled the towel away from him. A shock of pleasure hit when he felt her wet sex against his cock. It had been for years since he felt a woman. The opportunities were there but he not once was tempted by any of them, he had a goddess why would he settle for just any whore. Moving his hips with hers grinding his length over her wet lips and clit.

Felix's eyelids fluttered when he slipped his head into her. Gripping her ass roughly he watched as she removed her top exposing herself to him. His heart was sent a flutter again again by her beauty. "You are gorgeous my love."

Stealing her lips in a fierce kiss he obeyed her command and thrust his hips forward burying his hard length deep into her hot sex. Pausing for only a second as his body pulled with pleasure. Looking at Dea's face he wanted to see her. To watch her. Pulling out to the head he still kept his eyes locked on her as he began to piston into her.

Thrust after thrust he drove himself fast and hard into her tight sex. "Or my love would you prefer something like this?" He asked in a lusty, half teasing tone as he slowed down and started to use long, deep strokes to fill her.

The soft sounds of her voice drove him mad with lust. Smiling when she told him he could do anything he held that little nugget for later use. Staying with his slow deep pace as requested he suffered as she dug her nails into his back. Accepting her sweet kisses he returned the before pulling his lips from hers.

Without a word he pulled her away from the wall and while still inside of her he carried her down the hall and into their room. Lifting her off of his cock he laid her onto their bed on her back. Looking down at her half dressed body a rush of excitement ram through his body. Grinning he slowly bent down and grabbed the waist of her skirt. Pulling it from her hips and slowly down get dreamy thighs until it was off. Dropping it onto the floor at the foot of their bed he gazed down at her nude body In awe. "I lack the words to describe your beauty dear."

Reaching down he grabbed her right foot in both hands and lifted he leg straight up. "Earlier you told me I could do what I wanted,"He paused to press a single tender kiss on her ankle. "and before that you told me I could have you for desert." Still holding her leg up he began to lay warm loving kisses, playful bites and lustful licks from her ankle up to her knee. Shifting so he was now on his knees by the bed he grabbed both of her ankles an pulled her ass to the edge. Putting her knees over his shoulders he quickly took to assaulting her inner thighs with his tongue and lips. Drawing closer to her glistening pussy he stopped right before his tongue could reach her.

Looking up at her from between her legs for a moment he gave her a smile and a wink before his face disappeared behind the mess of black hair. In that very instant his face dropped his tongue made contact with her wet sex. "Mmmmm." Her taste was Devine and he needed more of it. Grabbing her hips he held her still as he are her line he was a starving man. His tongue moved over her lips, flicked across her clit and slipped into her tight sex.

Back
Top Bottom