Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Camp Half-Blood and Jupiter RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
The setting is loosely based on Percy Jackson series. The setting is the peaceful era after Heroes of Olympus. There's no war. I know, what's the point of that with having no monsters to kill, but I just want everybody to have fun and be themselves. Also, the plot is about pleasing the minor gods whom Jason Grace had promise to build temples for. Now that's a story. Yes, keep the promise alive while exploring different areas of the world, visiting gods that were neglected, lest they be angry and strike up a war.

You can play as yourself or make a new character ( ;) and displace your persona into that character)

I shall make the gods as NPC. That way, there's no god modding.

Follow the RP rules and... Just have fun in camp!

Closed until I create a neat plot. Now open!

leafborderplz.png
leafborderplz.png
leafborderplz.png
leafborderplz.png
leafborderplz.png
leafborderplz.png

Main RP: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=65242&pid=1648804#pid1648804
Character profiles: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=65244
OOC: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=65243

Andrew was again sleeping in his bunk. He was having a wonderful dream when suddenly, his dream shifted to another setting. It was Kymopoleia, or Kym for short. She was angry again. But why? Didn't Jason Grace already had those temples already in the process of constructing for her as was promised? Then he saw it. The new temples that were still half-finished were already being destroyed. He could hear Kym's shouts of protest "No! Not my temples." Wait, what was going on. Then he saw it. Careless ships were going above the water with their hull bulldozing the frameworks.

Oh no! He have to tell the others. He then woke up with a start.

Aegis felt like a live-wire for some reason, he was having trouble sleeping and felt an uneasiness agitating something in him. The uncomfortable feeling left him sneaking out and pacing under the night sky. Being out in the darkness helped to sooth his nerves and ease the unfounded agitation clawing at his mind. With a soft huff he brought his olive toned hands together in front of his chest and began to crack his knuckles. Each little stinging pop eased the tension that had been building in his shoulders. Perhaps he should discuss this unfounded anxiety with someone else, he considered that sharing his agitation would put it into perspective and dissipate the cloying unease.

Another sigh left Aegis as let his hands brush his chin-length bangs to the right before letting them fall to his sides. The teen firmed his own resolve, violet eyes flicking to the forest before he turned to head toward the forest. He thought that seeing to the flowers would be another way to ease his troubles until someone else had woken.

Andrew looked out the window of the cabin. It was still night. However, he sensed someone was outside just by the forest. He knows that several campers who had troubles and cannot sleep go out in the forest to clear their minds. He had talked to some just like his siblings. Percy was also known to go outside but his preferred place would be at the river or the beach. He looked at Clovis just in the other bunk and began to creeped his way and headed to the forest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom