Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A wedding encounter (with celebstars)

andrew was having a hard time containing himself. His cock felt like a rod of steel. His body was engulfed in a flame of lust for his pregnant lover. He wanted noting more than to just remove the fabric hiding her pregnant pussy and insert himself into that holy entrance. His will crumbing, Andrew took one of his hands and began to caress at the fabric. His hand rubbing her lips through the thin panties that shrouded them. Desiring the treasure inside, Andrew needed her.

His lips kissed up her body until they reached hers. With a wink, he locked his lips to hers. One hand rubbing at her covered pussy. The other squeezing and caressing her breast. He wanted to make love to her. But he wanted her to say she needed it. Being patient, he was willing to do whatever it took to make her crave him.

He paused for a moment to look into her eyes. "You know I'm better for you." he commented to Kate. "I treat your body properly. The way you should be treated. "

Kissing his lips back, she moaned in to it as he played with the fabric of her panties, the thin layer doing nothing to protect her lips behind it because she could feel everything.

The pleasure was something nice, it made her feel so relaxed but equally get lost in the moment without a care in the world, she was feeling amazing, like she was wanted, really wanted.

"Fuck me" she moaned, Kate tilting her head back, her pussy was wet, he wasn't touching it long but showed how much she was being turned on already. "I want that big cock inside of me" gasping, her hands lifted above her head to hold on to the headboard as he played with her.

Andrew knew that he had her. His effort and work had paid off. Now all he had to do was to seal the deal.

Smiling, he kissed her very firmly and passionately while at the same time, he worked to remove her thin panties from her. At the moment those had been removed, Andrew rolled Kate so she was laying on her side. Scooting up behind her, he lifted her leg and took his cock. Grabbing a bottle of lube from his nightstand, he rubbed just a bit on his cock. Before lining it up, and slowly and gently inserting it into her pregnant pussy. He knew from past experience that pregnant women were uncomfortable in many sexual positions, but spooning was one of the more comfortable ones.

Working his hips slowly but with precision, Andrew began to fuck into his lovely pregnant lover. His hands wrapped around her body, caressing her breasts and tummy as he pumped her. "Tell me how much you want to be fucked lovely Kate!!" He moaned as he fucked her.

As Kate was kissing the man she had not long ago met, he turned her on more by the removal of her panties. The thin material rubbing against the soft skin of her thighs and legs made her spine shiver and send a new warmth through her. Moving her, positioning her differently, the woman rolled on to her side, stopping because of her belly and leaning on it lightly, not putting her full weight on it.

Feeling his chest against her back she then had her leg lifted, exposing her pretty pussy for him. The lube was cold, but welcome as he slid in to her insides, humping at her. "Mmmm I love it" she gasped, before hearing him tell her to say how much he wanted it.

"I want it, I want that big cock of yours, I love it" she said, talking dirty.

Andrew was very gentle as he began to fuck into Kate. His hands caressed her tummy as his large cock began to push in and out of her pregnant pussy. As he fucked her, he began to whisper into her ear. "You're the most beautiful pregnant woman I've ever met." Andrew murmured to Kate. "You have the body of a goddess, and it belongs to me. This pregnant body is mine. I will fuck it and worship it as I please. I know how much you love this cock, so I'm going to keep on giving it to you. "

Andrew knew he'd won. Try as she might, there was no way her husband could ever truly satisfy her after being with him. He didn't care for her as Andrew did. He didn't worship her body like Andrew did. There was no going back.

"I hope you like this bed." Andrew said possessively. "Because you'll be sharing it with me from now on. There's no way I'm ever going to let you leave."

The pregnant woman didn't realize sex could be as pleasurable even whilst carrying a baby inside. The repeated thrusting in to her pussy made her moan each time, even give out little yelps as he caressed her tummy, loving it, worshiping it almost as though it was his child inside. Her face was a picture, eyes constantly closed, top teeth biting down on to her bottom lip and her hand running through that long brown hair which was as soft as silk.

Smiling with a hot breath leaving her lips, she loved the way he spoke about her, he didn't want her to leave and now neither did she, she wanted to stay in the moment, being fucked by him on his bed.

"That's it Kate. Moan and whimper for me." Andrew whispered lustily into her ear as his thrusts continued. "Doesn't sharing a bed with a real man feel so much better than some cuck who won't fuck you? Only a limp dicked moron wouldn't fuck a pregnant goddess like you. But I'm going to fuck you as much as you can take. Your body is mine, not his. You belong to me and not him. Do you understand?"

Andrew was no longer going to give her a choice. He had decided agains that. But rather, he was going to fuck her until she became so addicted to his cock that she wouldn't leave. His hands caressed and rubbed her lovely tummy. His hips worked his cock deeper and deeper into her pregnant cunt. all the while he continued to whisper possessive words into her ear. Reminding how she was his to worship and to fuck.

With each of his thrusts in to her, Kate's body shook, her breasts jiggled up and down, even her bulging tummy shook a little bit, although it was much more secure. She loved his hand holding her leg up, his fingers against her thigh sending an extra tingle to her pussy as it was fucked by him.

Whether it was true, or because she was lost in the moment only Kate would know. But she agreed with what he said, offering herself to him, but for worship. "Worship me, I am yours" she moaned, biting her bottom lip, one arm going over the back of her head to rub his, bringing him closer, making sure he was as close as he could be to her.

"I love your cock, I want to worship it like you worship my stomach" she added with a deep groan and a yelp.

Andrew was too in love with fucking her to ever stop. His enlarged cock pumped inside of her deeper and longer, reaching her whole insides with each thrust. His hand never left her tummy. He was hers, just as she was his.

"Then worship you I will my pregnant Aphrodite. Your goddess body is worthy of my lavish praises." Andrew worshiped. "Your body is the most divine and enrapturing. I wish that I could say more, but I am lost for words in the pleasure of this moment."

"That's it baby. Tell me how you belong to this cock. Tell me that your body will be mine forever and will never again be defiled by that limp dicked cuck you once called a husband."

She had never cum twice before, never in quick succession, never believing it was even possible but it happened as he told her of his worship and love for her and her body. But with a deep thrust, she squirmed, her mouth opening wide and loud moan leaving her lips. Her pussy clenched his cock tightly, and she reveled in the pleasures he gave her, but with more thrusting, more humping, she squirmed again, her fingers stretching wide and scratching the bed sheets as well as her teeth clenching as more juices flooded on to his manhood.

"Mmmm" smiling, she turned her cheek against his face, amazed with him. "Your cock is a god" she laughed, never having felt so much pleasure before. "Your body is mine forever, never to be touched by my husband again."

Then she opened her mouth, wanting to make out with the man who was fucking her plenty still.

As he fucked into her pregnant pussy, Andrew could tell that the intensity of the pleasure was beginning to push Kate over the edge. So he began to pump long and deep into her with the sole intention of making her cum. Soon he was rewarded with her having two orgasms in very quick succession. satisfied, he focused on making himself cum.

The pleasure was sufficient that he didn't need to wait long. Soon he could feel his balls swell as he own orgasm erupted. "Cumming!!! " He moaned as he shot his load into her pussy. Groaning and moaning in satisfaction at his release.

"That's what I like to hear baby." He said. Wrapping his arms tight around her to hold her swollen tummy, his softening cock still logged inside of her. He pressed his lips to hers and gave he the kisses she so desired. His dreams finally a reality that she was now his without question.

Holding tight against him due to his arms wrapped around her, Kate lowered her leg which he let go off to cuddle her. Twisting bother her knees in together she created a tighter situation with his cock lodged inside of her. "I don't want to let it go" she laughed, acting silly and giving him a sloppy kiss with her tongue outside of her mouth.

With his cock having exploded inside of her cunt, semen splashed against her inner walls and trickled down to be blocked by his cock. Some did manager to fight it's way out and drip down the smooth skin towards the bed sheets.

Andrew had been Kate's fifth lover and he was by far the best she had ever had before. Still on a high from her orgasm, she rubbed his leg as he cuddled her.

Andrew smiled at her statement. "You can have it as long as you'd like baby." He said, holding her tighter and locking his lips to hers. For a few minutes her said nothing. He only kissed her, twisting his tongue into her mouth. Licking along her tongue as he did.

Andrew was not only satisfied, but more then that, he felt like his life was complete. Now that he had Kate all to himself. He never planned on ever letter her go anywhere, except to change into something sexy.

"So what would you like to do with the rest of the evening my dear." He asked, kissing at her naked body. "I'll let you choose for tonight. But tomorrow, I already have an idea. I'm taking you lingerie and sexy cloths shopping. Tomorrow night, my parents fly in from the US. I'm sure they'll love to meet you."

Who knew how Kate would react when the evening was over. Would she go back in to the rebellious state? Or just accept that maybe Andrew was better for her?

"I don't mind just laying in bed with you" rubbing her stomach, being motherly and protective of it she smiled, kissing him back, giving him her tongue and playing with it.

"Your parents? What about the baby? They might think it is yours?" She seemed a little concerned by it all now, but was still in his arms letting hum cuddle her. "They might think we have been dating a long time and we have never been on a date, in fact all we have done is fuck?" Turning on to her back she stared at him. "This is real isn't it? Us? Or are you just using me because I'm pregnant?"

Andrew held Kate tight to him as he awaited her answer. He knew that he still had more work to do with her, but she was nearly his. Soon thee would be no question. She would belong to him, body, heart and soul. Only then would he be satisfied, and even then he would never stop worshiping her and making her feel like the most beautiful woman.

"Then let's just lay together." He said as he kissed her more. His hands never ceasing to caress her tummy and breasts.

he sighed when she began to freak out. But he remained calm and stuck to his plan. "I'm using you in no other way then to worship your body." He said in a soothing voice. "I want to show you off to my parents because you're mine. While the baby may not be mine biologically, I consider it to be mine as I plan to make you mine. You are more to me then a fantastic fuck. But rather, an inspiration of worship that I desire and seek to possess. Were I able to show you what's in my heart, it would be nothing but worship and love for your body. I'm too eager to keep you forever here with me." All of what he spoke was the truth. He adored her pregnant body and wanted to keep her with him forever as a lover and a mother to his children.

He had a way with words. She could certainly applaud him for that although his worship of her would soon fall on deaf ears if he kept talking like that. It slowly dawned on her it could be creepy but he wasn't hurting her so she didn't it give extra thought.

"I will tell them it is your baby, it might just be better that way with them, what do you think?" Looking over her shoulder at him she kissed his lips once more then pulled back, snuggling in to the pillow, her naked body wrapped with his arms as his cum was drying in her pussy. "What about my husband? Plus I will need to get my belongings? And work, this is quite far from it, how is all of this going to work out?"

These questions were justified she thought which was why she asked them.

Andrew smiled and gave her a kiss on the shoulder. "That sounds lovely my dear. They're very eager to meet you." He commented. Leaning down and giving her the kiss that she had come to him for. He sighed and lay there with her. Thinking over the questions she had asked.

"I think you should tell your husband you're leaving him for a real man. But I won't force you to." he commented, hands rubbing her tummy. "As for the other details. I will take you to get your belongings. Or buy you new ones. Either is fine with me. And I will be more than happy to take you to work if you should wish. My offices are on that side of the city. But if should decide you'd like to stay home and become a stay at home mom, I'd be more than happy to support you. "

He gave her a kiss on the neck and smiled wide. "Now, how about we go to the living room and have some ice cream? We can watch some movies or tv if you'd like."

"I want to do it right, I will tell him, then maybe set up a time for when I will be able to collect belongings. Preferably when he is away, it will be easier that way." The idea of driving her to work was nice, but the prospect of being a stay at home mom with no worry of money and the struggling to live without the pay she would lose was to good to turn down.

"Go and eat ice cream? I am putting on enough weight with the baby as it is!" She smiled, although a little conscious about her weight. He would have seen a slight double chin on her when she was sucking his cock, her face was quite full and becoming round to.

It would have been obvious to her that she was upset with it.

"That's fine." Andrew commented. "I'll drive you over to get everything. Just name what you want and it's yours. I'll give you virtually anything you ask. In return, all I ask is for you to give me all the children I want. I hope that's not too much to ask?"

When she suddenly began to freak out, Andrew rolled her over and gave her a deep kiss. "Forgive me." He said, giving her tummy a kiss. "I forgot that you may not want any. I was just trying to be thoughtful. Is there anything I can get you? Name it and it's yours."

Andrew grabbed the remote and turned on the tv and begun to flip channels. He wasn't sure how to give her what she wanted. He'd always been a one night stand guy. This was all new to him.

"You think driving me to my home deserves me giving you children?" She laughed, what type of deal was that to ask? "I haven't even had this child yet." Rolling on to her back, she flt his kiss which deepened with in seconds. Their tongues dancing around one another. "I would rather you tell me not to worry about my weight but thanks." Kate was soon learning he maybe wasn't so good with words.

Rolling back, with her feet soon standing her up, Kate moved around the bed, picking up her clothing and covering herself up.

He sighed. "I'm sorry. This is new to me." He commented. Putting the remote down and kissed her back. "I'm normally more of a one night stand person. So I'm going to have to learn how to express myself. But you are beautiful. I promise that one bowl of ice cream wouldn't hurt. But if you're worried I'll forget about it. I want you to be happy. But at the same time, I want your body ."

Andrew got up and put on a pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt. "Wouldn't you like to wear something more comfortable?" He asked. "Maybe some pajamas, and we can sit on the couch and relax for the evening. I want to know everything about you. "

"I might as well enjoy being fat while I can" she said, dropping her clothes and showing of her full rounded pregnant figure. When he asked about something more comfortable, Kate picked up one of his shirts and played it on, arms through the sleeves and then buttoning it up near her chest. There was no way it would of buttoned up over her bump so she let it peek through and be exposed.

"When do you want to me to meet your parents? Tomorrow sounds good actually"

Heading out, Kate walked about like the place was equally hers as it was his, even dipping in to the freezer to get a tub of ice cream. "Where do you keep the spoons?" She asked.

"You are in no way fat." He said as he wrapped his arms around her. "The spoons are over here in this drawer. I promise I'll make sure you're healthy. But that baby bump is simply to die for. "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm really excited for you to meet my parents." Andrew commented as he was busy setting the table. "They're pretty eager to meet you as well. Especially since I've been raving about you. My mom always wanted grandchildren. Now she's going to be getting a bunch. "

They had spent most of the previous night cuddling and making love. Now he was making sure his home was straight before his parents came.

The table in the dining room was looking immaculate, the white cloth over the top clean and without a single crease whilst the plates reflected the light from above.

"I hope they like me, should I take off my wedding ring?" Kate asked, it still connected her to her husband and if his parents asked about it it might have caused some confusion.

"We have only been together a couple of days, it took a few months before I ever met his parents and I was the one doing the cooking, not him." Kate set down the knives and forks either side of the four plates.

She had no idea how this night was going to go, she felt as though she would have to make a lot of it up.

Back
Top Bottom