Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A wedding encounter (with celebstars)

Andrew James Langford was born in East Hampton, New York on July 4, 1987. His parents were wealthy Manhattan socialites who had come to the Hamptons like most did for summer vacation. The excitement of the annual Langford Fourth of July party had sent his mother Irene into labor, where four hours later he'd been born. From that moment he'd lived a life of privilege. He'd been sent to the finest prep schools, then finally to Oxford when he was 18. A family connection and good grades had landed him a job working in London as an international patent lawyer. From his corner office at Jamison, Birch and Patterson , Andrew had always gotten everything he wanted. 

Whether that was a limited edition Ferrari, or a leggy supermodel who was in town promoting a product his firm did the work on; Andrew always got the girl. He'd managed to woo and wow anyone he met with his charm and utter confidence. Nothing seemed to be out of his reach. It might also have to do with his physical characteristics. Andrew stood just a hair over six feet. His average build bespoke his desk job, but he had been in pub soccer leagues while at Oxford, so he did keep in shape.  His dirty blond hair was always well kept and maintained. He looked good in khakis, but better in a tux. His skin was lighly tanned from his summer in Majorca. The bright green of his eyes often drew women and clients in like how a brightly colored snake entrances its prey.

Today he'd already seen his target. She was in the audience. Andrew was at the alter. 

His best friend Duncan, who had been his roommate at Oxford, was getting married. Andrew was proud to be the best man, but didn't quite see the point in marriage. Why tie yourself down, at least until you've found the perfect women in the sack. That was his opinion at least. Which is why he was scanning over the audience for the conquest of the day. His eyes drifted to a dark haired beauty, with a round stomach in front of her. Andrew practically licked his lips at the idea. He adored pregnant women, there was just something about them. He bedded his fair share of them, and the advantage was that their was no risk of pregnancy. He would never be sued for child support. They were almost the perfect conquests. 

When the ceremony finished, and the reception had begun much later, Andrew made his move. Walking over to where she was seated, he carried a glass of sparkling water for her, and a double of whiskey for himself. Handing her the glass of water, he begin to make his approach. 

"Hello there. I'm Andrew, the best man. And who may you be, and however do I make your acquaintance?" He queried with a smile on his lips and a glint in his eye. 

The wedding ceremony was unusually long she thought compared to hers. It must of lasted a good two and a half hours, most of it was the priest who had read from the bible, reading contexts which didn't need to be read, bit it was his first time doing such an occasion. A lot of people were disgruntled when it was over, but they still smiled and clapped their hands once the couple were married and confetti was thrown in to the air. A funny moment was when the bride Stephanie had some stuck in her mouth.

The reception was in a local hall not to far from the church, so travelling their wasn't so bad. When they were there though, Kate had found her place. Being pregnant, she supposed someone thought it would be a good idea she looked after the children as her table was full of them. But she had help from her husband who decided to take them all outside in to the courtyard to dissolve them of their energy.

It would have been from this time alone that she saw this man introduce himself to her as Andrew. Holding her hand out she shook it, "I am Kate. Your a friend of the groom's? I saw you standing up at the altar." She unaware however that she was his prize he wanted to conquer. Taking the drink he offered she rested it in front of her on the table which was covered in a white cloth.

Andrew smiled at the beauty in front of him. Her large swollen tummy couldn't have made her any more sexy and gorgeous. His mouth was salivating at the prospect in front of him. "Yes, I was at Oxford with him. I'm his, mate I guess you could say. But I digress. " Andrew grabbed her hand and kissed it. "It's quite a pleasure to make your acquaintance lovely Kate. Do you mind if I monopolize your time for a little while? Hopefully you're not busy." Andrew noticed the ring on her finger and frowned. She was married, but it wouldn't be the first time. He'd seduced and fucked plenty of married women before.

His eyes drifted down to the full belly her right hand was resting on. He wanted to rest his own hands there and caress the fullness of her body. But that would come in time. "So why are you all alone?" Andrew casually asked. "Surely a woman like you should have someone all over her. "

Andrew was trying to see how deep her relationship with her husband went. That would give him an idea for how hard he would have to try to seduce her. Looking around the reception hall, Andrew was already planning for a liaison that might occur within the building.

"Oh your friendly" she said with her eyes wide in a little shock as he kissed her hand. "I'm not busy, always nice to meet new people." Kate seemed a little curious with him, she could tell he went to Oxford, but she herself went to Cambridge. Once she had her hand back after he kissed it, Kate rested both on her large belly.

"I have my husband here, but he is outside, someone has to look after all the children. Everyone just lets them run wild. As much as they are cute in their little suits, they can be a handful. Which is why I am hoping only one is in here. Not more." She laughed, her perfectly white teeth shining through her lips.

"Your very sweet." In response to his line of having someone all over her. "Is their a Mrs....Andrew?" She inquired, not catching his last name. "I can't imagine someone as polite as you would be all alone either." Returning the compliment.

Andrew laughed to himself at the mention of her husband. Who was foolish enough to ignore their lovely and sexy pregnant wife for some kids? That was pure foolishness. But since the moron was out, Andrew would entertain his wife. "So are any of the children your's?" He asked Kate. "Or will this be your first?" He said, nodded to her arousing tummy. He wanted to take her away and explore her body. But that would come in time. He'd get her out of that dress, he always did.

"I"m actually single." He replied to her question. "Though, if I'd met you prior I doubt I'd still be." He said with a wink. Andrew's bright green eyes locked with hers, and he stared into them trying to take control of her thoughts with the force of his will. He had seduced many a woman like this before, and it worked more often than it didn't.

"Perhaps with your husband gone, I can entertain you? Would you care to dance, or would you rather just sit and chat? I promise to be the most entertaining company you will possibly find here."

"No, this is our first child, I am really nervous about it" she admitted, puling some long brown hair behind her ear. Rubbing her belly over her dress, she looked so motherly, especially being pregnant and her face looked more filled out with the weight gain, also adding to her appeal.

Kate was shocked to see him still flirt with her, especially as she was married, but it didn't seem to faze him, and she she enjoyed the attention. "Thank you, maybe if I wasn't married" she replied, flirting back. Looking to his eyes, she realized how green they were, they were quite something special, it felt like they had a glow about them.

"I haven't got the energy to dance, I would prefer a simple chat. But I do have to go outside quickly, I need to make a phone call about work." Standing up, she used the man's shoulder to steady herself before she walked out of the front of the building, opposite to the courtyard which was on the other side.

The large reception building had gravel out front with everyone's parked cars, and to the right there was a nice garden to in the luxurious space which had a hedged maze cut elegantly with no branch out of line.

Andrew smiled at her flirtation. He gave her a wink and rubbed her knee a little. The slight physical contact was just the start. But he would get closer to her before the end of the day. He was dying to rub her tummy and kiss every inch of it. That wasn't for know though. "I'm sure you'd be the perfect wife." Andrew said. He wasn't the marrying type, but she was quite something. Her body would look wonderful draped across his bed. Which was a place he wanted to take her.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He said regarding her phone call. He wasn't about to let her go that easily. He waited a minute to let her walk off, and then he followed behind. Once she was outside, he silently crept over to the maze and waited. Listening to what the subject of her phone call might be. The maze was perfect. It was just the place to go.

He waited by the entrance, ready to whisk her into the maze to have her all to himself.

The call was about an artifact which had been dug up. History was something she loved and was passionate about, and a find like this was such a big deal to her, it almost made her feel a little bad about the pregnancy, it couldn't of come at a more wrong time, but she would never regret the child she carried.

"I am at a wedding, I can't leave, I won't be able to get back to London until tomorrow, you have to let me see it then" she said, sounding happy. Looking up, the wind blew in her long brown hair, lifting it up from her shoulders. The black cardigan which was to small to be buttoned up now with her belly was also blowing as the wind gushed before settle once more.

As the call ended, Kate saw the man she was talking to near the entrance of the maze. Lowering her eyebrows, she walked over in her black heels and spoke to him. "Are you OK? How comes your here by yourself?"

Andrew smiled at her approach. "I came to see if you wanted to walk though the maze with me? " he politely asked. "I enjoy your company, and I don't want to let you leave my side. It's not everyday you meet a beautiful pregnant woman." He planned on making his move in the maze, once he had her alone with him.

"So you're an archeologist? " Andrew asked. " that's a wonderful career. If only more people cared about history." He was just making small talk. Although he did want to know some about the woman he was seducing. That way he would know more about her should they become an item.

With every glance at Kate, he couldn't help but think her husband was lucky. She was a beauty. Her pregnant body probably looked wonderful in lingerie and heels. Andrew was going to try and take her home and get her to wear just that.

"Oh, I'm sure a walk won't hurt. I doubt it will be long though as my feet kill me carrying this child. I'm only six months and feel I'm ready to explode already" she giggled in a cute way, pulling more hair back behind her ears.

"I am, I enjoy it, I love History, and your right, if only more cared for it. Nice to think what people did hundreds of years ago, how technologies advanced, their ways of thinking. Also the corruption, would of been very easy as no such evidence existed to defend yourself." By the way Kate spoke she was passionate about it, she assumed he liked it as well, not having a tiny thought of him just trying to seduce her.

The hedges in the maze got quite thick the more they entered, going deeper in and until eventually, they did get lost. "I think we are lost, served the purpose of the maze." She laughed.

As they walked, Andrew listened to the passion with which she talked about history. He also enjoyed the subject, though largely for different reasons. He appreciated the old stories of men who weren't afraid to take what they wanted. Men who would conquer an empire just because they could. Or take a woman as their own just because they found her to be desirable. That was what appealed to him the most. Though he was still happy to talk with Kate.

When they reached the point where Kate believed them to be lost, Andrew smiled to himself. He knew how to get out, but he wanted her to be lost. Now she was all his. No one was around to notice what he was about to do. It was time to make a move. So he walked up behind her and pulled her against himself, rubbing her tummy with his hands.

"I actually wanted to be here with you." Andrew whispered into Kate's ear as he rubbed her lovely tummy. "You see, this is the perfect place for me to be alone with you. It allows be to caress this lovely body of yours." His hands roamed her tummy, gently rubbing across. "Do you know who my favorite person in history was?" He asked. "Alexander. Because he wasn't afraid to take what he wanted. Which is what I'm about to do. I'm going to take you Kate. I would like to make love with you."

She was startled at first, maybe even a little scared as she felt him pull her back towards his chest, and then rub her stomach. Inside of the maze, and in front of the hedges were these random concrete pillars, designed to look ancient, but Kate would see right through that. She placed her two hands on one, leaning against it, hoping he wouldn't do anything to her stomach.

Whispering in to her ear, she trembled at his words, but also felt wanted, good about herself that someone actually wanted her, even while she felt like a whale. Kate hadn't had sex in six months, since she got pregnant, her husband didn't want to touch her, forcing her to just masturbate on occasional nights when she was alone.

"I'm married" she said, trying to fight the urge of the man who wanted to fuck her.

Andrew began to kiss at her neck, ignoring her pleading. He wasn't going to aggressively rape her. He had enough respect to realize her child would be at risk. But he was going to do his absolute best to make sure he fucked her. Kate wasn't about to convince him to stop with the only argument being that she was married. Andrew didn't really care about her cuck of a husband. If her husband was such a good guy, he would be trying to fuck his own wife. Not away with some children.

"Is that all that's stopping you?" Andrew whispered into her ear. "Surely your husband can't be but so important to you? Or otherwise you would never have let him leave, and you wouldn't be alone with me either. So you'll have to do better than that. I know how a pregnant woman's hormones work. I can seduce you easily." Andrew boasted.

His hands roamed up for her tummy to her growing breasts. He began to massage them, his fingers searching for hints of her nipples underneath the fabric. His cock began to harden in his pants, and it pressed against her as it grew. He was so aroused at what he was about to do. He knew that soon, Kate would be his. It was just a matter of a little convincing. "Don't you want me to fuck that beautiful pregnant body of yours?" He asked.

In any circumstance, she would have screamed, or probably fight back at him. In another case, she would of pleaded for her unborn child's sake, but she needed this, to let off steam, to have the feeling of being wanted again, to have a grown adult male want to fuck her like he had just said. Leaving one hand pressed against the pillar, she took the other and cupped her breast with his hand, before lowering it further, lifted the dress up her legs to her groin. Finding her panties, she slipped them down to her mid thigh, the other side down to her knee, leaving them slanted.

"Just once, just once" she said, gulping in guilt at the thought of being caught by her husband or anyone else for that matter. Although it was a thrill to do it in public with the risk of being caught. The whispers in her ear, the warm breath against her skin turned her on more, making her pussy lips moist and her nipples ripe and erect.

Andrew knew her resistance had been crushed. His conquest was almost complete. But he didn't like rushing victory. That made the initial challenge less interesting. So Andrew took his time. His one hand continued to massage Kate's growing breast. His other drifted to her pussy, his fingers entering the wetness. He could tell she wanted him. He also know despite what she said, she didn't want to be fucked just once. She would need more.

"Don't deceive yourself." Andrew whispered to Kate as his fingers went to work on her moistened pussy. "Your body tells me that it wants me. You want me. You want to become my lover. "

He proceeded to whisper how beautiful and sexy she was into her ear, while at the same time rubbing her pussy. His fingers rubbed inside of her slow and fast. Alternating to give her maximum pleasure. "So do you want to be fucked now? " Andrew asked. " or should I worship your sexy body? "

Closing her eyes, she felt his fingers rub against her pussy, feeling how wet it was. Something which surprised Kate was how calm he was being, not giving in to her that easily, even though she made it that way for him by taking down her panties. While slowly working her body, she was impressed by him more so now than if he had just fucked her.

The whispers soothed her, his words seeming to linger in to her ear for longer than he spoke, seducing her more, making her all the more enticed by him, so much so she would maybe become fixated by the man after he was done with her body.

Both hands remained on the pillar, her ass sticking out towards him and the round bump of her belly hanging below. "Ugh...ugh..." she yelped in high pitched tones of pleasure as he fingered her pussy.

"Worship me..ugh..." she said.

andrew heard her request and smiled. So he looked around and noticed a nearby bench within the maze. So he lead her over to the bench and sat himself down. "Strip for me Kate." He demanded. "Show off you body so that I may be able to caress and praise you properly. Your belly is divine. You should show me every inch of it so that I might be able to kiss it."

As he waited for her to respond, Andrew took his own pants off. His cock stood at nearly ten inches when fully erect, and the sight of pregnant Kate had pushed him to maximum strength. So he waited with his cock out, ready for her.

"Show off your divine body." Andrew said, egging her on. "Reveal your body to me. Show me the magnificent breasts hidden beneath that dress. The breasts that will give life to your child one day. Show me the ass that should belong to me. Let me caress your body. "

He knew she was almost over the edge. But he didn't just want a quickie. He would conquer her and take her as his lover.

Her hand was soft compared to his, being the man it was more rough and less delicate. Going to the bench, she watched him sit down and tell her to show off her divine body, she had never been spoken to like that before, it turned her on, she felt wanted so badly by him. Dropping her wedding hat to the floor, she brushed aside the dress on her shoulders down her arms before she placed them behind her back and started to unzip the piece.

Looking at him, she saw something which equally shocked her and intrigued her, his big cock which was ten inches tall. Her husband wasn't that big, an average of six inches, the biggest Kate had ever had.

When the dress was unzipped, it fell down her body to the floor, as did her panties still around her legs, the dress taking them down with it. Her pussy was shaven and her belly was nice and swollen, round and perfect and those milky breasts firmly in a bra, looking like they were squeezed in. Unhooking it, she took it off, and stood naked in front of the man in nothing but heels.

Andrew's breath sped as Kate removed her clothing. "You are easily one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen." andrew said honestly, as his hands grasped her naked tummy. His gently caressed her tummy and began to kiss at it. His lips roamed across her swollen tummy with passionate fervor. As he kissed and caressed her lovely belly, he whispered to it.

"Your mother is one of the sexiest women. I can't wait to fuck her. She deserves the most pleasure possible. " He whispered to her tummy, but loud enough for her to hear. While he continued to kiss and whisper to her tummy, one of his hands drifted down to her dripping pussy and began to rub it once agin. The other hand moved up to her growing breasts and began to rub them. His fingers caressing and pinching her nipples.

"I want to give you the ultimate pleasure." andrew said firmly to Kate as he pleasured her body. "I want you to ride my cock until you forget about your cuck of a husband. give the pussy to me and I will make sure you always feel the pleasure that a beautiful pregnant woman deserves. What do you say?"

Thankfully it was a warm day out as she would have been freezing otherwise. Her hand caressed the back of the man's head as he whispered to her belly, she liked that very much, it was something a father should have done, but her husband never. When he slipped a hand under her groin to her pussy, she moaned again, biting her bottom lip before yelping as he pinched her nipple, she grinned with a laughed before straddling him, laying each knees on the bench and sitting on his lap. Taking a grip of his warm hard cock, Kate sat up a little and positioned it at her pussy before resting down on it.

Her face had a worried look on it as it pierced through her lips and in to her pussy, stretching it wider than what she was used to. "Ugh...Agh..." she moaned, resting her hands on his shoulders and looking at his face for some guidance.

"Holy fuck! You're tight!" Andrew shouted as Kate's pussy lips slide down his engourged cock. She must not get fucked properly at home. Her husband really was a limp cuck who didn't care enough about his wife. andrew would make the most of that. So while she rode him, he gently thrust himself into her. His hands caressing her belly and breasts.

"You're an amazing lover." he said, continuing to drive Kate on with his words. "Your husband is a moron. If I was him, I'd be fucking you every night. In fact, I think I'll do just that. "

Kate's pussy felt amazing, and Andrew loved being inside of it. It really was the perfect pussy. She should be carrying his baby, not the seed of that moron. andrew began to firmly squeeze and caress her breasts as he started to thrust deeper and harder into her.

It turned her on more that he insulted her husband, the moron who didn't care enough to fuck her every night. She hadn't had an active sex life like that before, she was sure the man she was riding did.

Kate thought she would be in control if she was on top, allowing herself to move with ease and comfort when sliding up and down his shaft, but she was a fool to think otherwise. When he was thrusting up in to her, she gasped, her head pointing upwards to the clear blue sky. Her mouth was wide open, moaning as he pushed her pussy to another limit, adjusting to the size of his cock.

She was in a little pain, but nothing she couldn't manage, she liked how his dick made her feel whole, very filling and desirable.

Andrew did not stop his passionate love making. His cock merged with Kate's pussy as he continually drove himself in and out of her. She was clearly enjoying his efforts, making him even more bold with his actions. He knew that she was becoming more and more of his rather than her husbands, and Andrew planned on making sure of that.

"Tell me that your husband is limped dicked." Andrew demanded. "Tell me he's a por little cuckold that should have been fucking his wife, but now another man has her. Tell me that I'm your new lover. "

Andrew laid down on the bench and eased up his thrusting, giving her a chance to be in control. He wanted to bring out her inner slut. The woman who would belong to andrew and not anyone else. But his hands never left her belly. In this he showed that she deserved worship and adoration. Andrew was willing to give what she had been lacking.

"My husband has a limp dick" she gasped, as his ten inch cock was buried inside of her with a thrust of his hips which made her shudder inside. Running a hand on to his chest with the other around his neck, she moaned to him that her husband should have been fucking her, but another man had her instead and finally she spoke the words. "Your my new lover"

Her pussy was dripping wet, she couldn't remember the last time she was this excited but she loved it. When he laid down, she stayed on top and began to ride him, it wasn't as fast as she could normally go, but she had extra weight on her with the stomach.

Lifting herself up, just high enough for some of his cock to exit her, she slammed back down on to him, his balls pushing against her lips and making her tingle more.

"That's right baby." Andrew moaned as Kate rode him. "Tell your lover how much you loved to get fucked. " Her dirty talking had egged him on, and he was thrusting into her as she rode him.

Andrew carefully lifted his head up to where he could begin to suck on her breasts. While massaging both breasts with his hands, Andrew begin to lick at one of Kate's breasts, taking the nipple in his mouth to suck on it. He knew that women loved having their breasts sucked, especially when pregnant.

He would hold off until ready, but the tightness of her sparsely fucked pussy was pushing him over the edge. He knew that he would have to cum soon.

Back
Top Bottom