Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Son comes to his mom's rescue

CougarGirl

Star
A place in Wales that you can't pronounce
Beth still couldn’t work out what happened. It had been a week now, and it was still a mystery to her.

Her husband felt completely humiliated.

Her son was appalled.

But Beth … Well how should she feel? Embarrassed – definitely. Ashamed – certainly. Disgusted – that went without saying. But she couldn’t feel any of those things, try as hard as she might. She couldn’t even feel that it was her fault.

In fact, if Beth had her way … But she was getting ahead of herself.

Let me tell you what happened and you can judge for yourself.

Beth’s husband, Dan, is in the military, a sergeant in special forces. They’re both in their early 40s, having been married for 23 years, with one son, Tom, who’s just turned 19.

Dan had been away on a mission. The guys weren’t allowed to tell their families what they were doing or even that they were going into harm’s way, but they all had codes and Dan had texted to Beth saying ‘Love to Tom, lot and lots and lots’, which meant that he was going into serious danger.

Beth waited in fear, as she always did, for a text saying he was OK. None arrived. Instead the doorbell rang, just as she was going to bed, and she opened the door, expecting to find an officer there to tell her Dan had been injured, or capture, or killed. But there wasn’t. Dan was standing there, grinning.

‘Sorry, luv, my phone’s completely dead. I got a lift back.’

Beth flew into his arms and dragged him inside and upstairs, leaving a trail of clothes across the hall, up the stairs and along the landing.

Their first coupling was fast and furious. Sex to say they were glad to see each other. Sex to say they were glad Dan was safe. Sex to sooth away the images of what he had witnessed and the memories of what he had done.

As he lay beside her, her hands stroked his chest, her nails clawing into his flesh, her breath still coming fast.

‘Sorry, luv,’ he whispered. ‘I know you’re not done, just give me a few minutes.’

‘Take your time,’ she replied, ‘We’ve got all night.’

But good to his word Dan was hard again within a few minutes and pounding away with his wife moaning beneath him. More in control now, he lasted longer until he could hold out no longer. He ejaculated his second load with a loud groan, which was matched by a long disappointed sigh from Beth.

This time he took longer to recover, so long that Beth pulled his face into her crotch so he could gnaw away some of her frustration while they waited for him to rise again. At long last, his flag was flying and he took his wife for the third time that night. He was confident now. She had been close and although he was getting tired he was sure he could last the course. But he was wrong.

As Beth writhed and screamed for him to finish her off, he lost control and a third much smaller load of sperm shot towards her womb. Beth thumped his chest and cursed him.

‘Dan, no, no, how could you? You can’t leave me in this state? What the fuck is wrong with you tonight?’

‘Sorry, luv, I guess I’m just too excited after being away for so long,’ was all he could say.

But Beth was not persuaded. She turned onto her face and bit into the pillow in frustration before turning on Dan again.

Tom had been unable to sleep with the noise coming from his parents’ bedroom and now he became concerned at the screaming and shouting he could hear through his bedroom wall. He crept out of his room along the landing and listened, just in time to hear his mother’s final complaint to her husband.

‘Rubbish, Dan. You’ve been away for a lot longer before and you’ve never failed to satisfy me, not once, ever. What’s gone wrong with you?’

Tom pushed the door open and took in the situation at a glance. His father was sitting on the edge of the bed, his cock flopping and his head hanging. His mother was sitting with her legs spread and her thighs glistening, her tits heaving and her face bright red. There were large stains on the sheets.

‘You guys need some help here?’ he asked casually, stepping out of his shorts and climbing onto the bed.

Beth grabbed his shoulders and pulled him towards her.

‘Quick, Tom, quick, I can’t wait and your father’s drained.’

As her son slid into her pussy gliding on his father’s cum, Beth immediately started to buck and thrust against him.

But Tom wasn’t to be rushed. He pushed her hips down with his hands, forcing her to lie still.

‘Steady, mom, steady. You need to relax. That’s why you’re in this state. Let me take control.’

Slowly he worked his way in and out, setting a rhythm and gradually increasing pace, his eyes wandering from his mother’s face, to her tits bouncing to the gentle pounding he was giving her, to her flat belly and then up again.

Beth’s hands reached out to clasp the pillows, trying to shut out of her vision the sight of Dan behind his son watching in dismay as he took over control of his mother. As Tom’s speed increased, he maintained a continuous commentary that showed no signs of breathlessness. Sometimes he gave his mother instructions:

‘Don’t tilt your hips’ or ‘Squeeze harder’ or ‘Waggle those tits more’

Sometimes his comments were directed at his father:

‘You need to get in training, dad’ or ‘You need to sustain your rhythm’ or ‘You can’t expect mom to cum properly if you go about it all wrong’.

Acting on her son’s surprisingly expert instructions, Beth found herself climbing out of the pit where Dan had left her, moving slowly but inexorably closer by the second to what she sensed would be a climax like she had not experienced before.

But then … as suddenly as Tom had arrived in her bedroom, he stopped. He pushed himself out and dropped on his knees at the foot of the bed, before burying his face in his mother’s pussy and chewing hard on her clit. Sparks shot through her crotch and she pushed herself harder into his face. Which of course just caused him to withdraw again.

‘God, dad,’ he said, wiping his lips on the back of his hand, ‘your cum tastes strong. What have you been eating?’

His father hung his head, as his son climbed back onto the bed and spun his mother other. Lifting her hips, he took her swiftly doggy style. This time his rhythm grew faster, his thruster harder and deeper, so much so that his breath became strained and his sweat dripped onto her back. She braced herself to prevent his thrusts smashing her face into the wall above the bed.

‘Now, mom, get ready, cum with me, let’s flush out dad’s sperm,’ Tom screamed.

Beth surrendered herself, no longer trying to hold back, she felt it begin, pulsing in her vagina, throbbing across her belly, surging up her spine, and exploding in her brain. Her howls of pleasure and delight were met by her son’s loud groan as he dumped his load and collapsed onto her back.

He rolled off and lay for a while staring at the ceiling as his mother moaned. Then he pushed himself off the bed, collected his shorts and headed to the door, where he turned.

‘You should be alright now, mom, but if not just bang on the wall. Goodnight.’

And with that he was gone, leaving his father to climb into the bed that was now soaked with his son’s sweat and sperm while his mother lay panting and exhausted from their joint efforts.

Back
Top Bottom