Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[split] Fellowship Of Forodwaith (RP Journal for Kara, Pazzo & DA)

Pazzo

Put me on your face. It will be fun.
Supporter
Name: Palabin Brandybuck
Nickname: Binbrand
Birth Location: Hobbiton, Middle Earth
Race: Hobbit (Hairfoot)
Class: Burglar (Expert Treasure Hunter)

Appearance

Hair Color: Ruddy Brown
Eye Color: Green
Weight: 87 lbs
Height: 4'
Basic Physical Description:
Other Features: Cherubic, Innocent looking face
Visual Representation:

Background ~

Personality: Whimsical, Good natured, Mischievous, Strives for good but constantly runs afoul of temptation
History: *Details Pending*

Family: *Details Pending*
Mother :
Father :
Fears:
Best Memory(ies):
Worst Memory(ies):
Favorite Color(s):
Sexual Orientation: Straight / Switch / Little Experience

RE: Fellowship Of Forodwaith (RP Journal for Kara, Pazzo & DA)

Name: Gamlik (Durin's Folk)
Nickname: Gam
Birth Location:
Race: Dwarven
Class: Warrior

Appearance

Hair Color: Red peppered with grays
Eye Color: Mahogany
Weight: 210 lbs
Height: 4' 11"
Basic Physical Description:
Other Features:
Visual Representation:

Background ~

Personality: Stern, Serious, Down to earth, brooding, master tactician.
History: *Details Pending*

Family: *Details Pending*
Mother :
Father :
Fears:
Best Memory(ies):
Worst Memory(ies):
Favorite Color(s):
Sexual Orientation: Straight / Dominant / very experienced

darkangel76 said:
Can't wait to see your characters get fleshed out in full, Paz. So far they seem really nifty and interesting and I love that you've chosen more unconventional races. Then, you already knew this. Hehe. Also, if you want to tie your characters in with either mine or Kara's characters in some way...please let us know. You can see that Kara and I have 2 of our characters interconnected in the past already.

And since I'm getting the ball rolling, so to speak, I was thinking we could sort of set the stage in/around the area of Pynti-Peldot. My character, Brynne, resides there and my character, Maranwe, is on her way to the area so I can easily have her heading to or arriving at Pynti-Peldot. Thoughts there? And is there anything else people would like to bring to the table for discussion? I figure we'll be doing a lot of that as we go and things unfold and ideas spring up, etc. : )

Yes, though I am spread thin as of late with work and school. I am constantly brainstorming, and researching the history of middle earth so I can write an accurate history for both of them that fits in with the storyline.

To my shame, I find that my knowledge of JRR Tolkien's fantasy epic is severely lacking o_o

Alright, I just got home, Fixin to go to bed. This post for BD drained what little creative reserves I had left. Ill read and post something after I wake up *hugs*

Alright, the earliest I could coordinate something is Friday morning, but call it Friday afternoon to be safe *hugs you both*

I am used to playing the cunning strategic types, Usually Wizards, Thieves, and Bards...

Its been a while since I have had a good experience with a no nonsense armored tank ready to kick in the gates of hell and casually spit in a demon lord's face before destroying him utterly...
For whatever reason I am more in tune and feeling the direct approach here.

The Hobbit will not be abandoned... Once I slake my thirst for a good fight, I will likely hunger for sneaking around in the shadows, stealing from dragons, and generally being late for dinner because I have chosen an adventure instead of afternoon tea =D

*Mumbles to himself* "Bacon and Eggs, warm muffins, my garden at twilight..."

Back
Top Bottom