Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medical School (Silverknight)

"Well, we live and we learn, normally in that fashion," he said to her as he looked at her, he figured that she had that allergy when he gave her the allergy test when she was asleep on night. He looked at her as she took the soup which made him a bit more happy. "It has been a bit of a boring morning, I have been mostly worried about you, hoping you were getting some sleep, sexy," he said with a smile as he looked at her. He had no problem using that word for her now, as they knew each other pretty well at this point, well enough for him to kid with her and to flirt as well with her too. He smiled as he sat on the edge of the bed. "Now, we are going to have to up your vitamin intake, I think to build up your natural defense," he said with a smile, "plus I hear smiling more often helps with illnesses."

"That's good it mean's there isn't too many with a serious moiled allergy on the campus. Grandfather takes two vitamin C tablets for colds instead of one to help fight it off". Kat said. She looked at him when he said about smiling. "That is so corny and old". She said trying not to laugh since she knew she would end up coughing again. She had gotten use to the flirting by now as it started quite early on with them both being in the same room. "You need to worry less. Not unless you want to go balled sooner than you would like". Not that she had much room to talk on that matter but at least there is less chance of her going balled as she gets older.

He had tried to put a move or two upon her in the time they had been together, but so far they had all failed, and now with her sick, there was nothing he could do but flirt with her as best as he could. It was most likely not going to work, as she seemed to friend zone him from what he could tell. he shrugged, "Well, I guess it is natural for a doctor to lose their hair faster then other people, enough to worry about anyhow," he said with a shrug of his shoulder, "so tell me when your done and then I can pick up your bowl and clean it up for you," he said as he let her eat her own food at her own pace. He made his way to his side of the room and started to look over paperwork, making sure it was all in correct order as he waited for Kat to be finished with her meal.

Kat did have a crush on Ansen but she was never good at letting her feelings known. She finished her soup and put the bowl down as she picked up her sketch pad. Her assailment was only a small quick one of 1000 words, it was due the next day and she still only had it in note foam and needed to find quotes for referencing plus finish off her diagram, the way things were there was no chance of her getting all the work done, she felt like she hasn't slept but at least she could now breath. "I have finished. I will wash it once I have finished this sketch". She said feeling bad for keeping him from his work especially since paper work can be really important. She checked she had all the details on the closed heart from the text books they were told to get from the start what she keeps next to her pillow on the bed due to so little space in there room. "I have been thinking, my two wardrobes are only half an inch wider than the ones we have got in here and they are taller with an extra shelf, think they will give us more room in here?". She asked adding an vain she had missed from the heart. She then climbed out of the bed "Here you will be able to write better if your leaning on something harder" She said passing Ansen one of her spare note pads. "Sorry about the colour I know pink doesn't suit most men".

The paper work was not hard, it just took time, and that was something he had some times when he was at work, and other days kids got sick and that would cost him a good bit of his time which would mean he would have to put off his paperwork for another time. He went over and picked up the bowl and took it over and washed it for Kat, knowing she was most likely not feeling well and it wasn't a bother for him to do so either. He heard her comment as he washed and he couldn't help but say something in reply. "Now, that might work, but you know what would give us the most room don't you," he said as he looked over his shoulder, the look on his face showing he was kidding, "would be to sleep together, then we could get rid of a bed and use that space for whatever else we need, we can of course change out the wardrobes if you want, I have no connection to the one in here."

Thinking about it. "Putting the beds in the middle of the room next to one another like a double bed might do the trick as well. Didn't think of that one". Kat responded knowing far well what Ansen was really thinking. She had no idea on what the next response would be but he did start that one after all. Rubbing her eyes Kat picked up her lap top and started on her work. She hated handing things in late. Things were harder as she was fighting sleep and getting two days work done in one using her notes alone helped fill at least half a page so it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. "How much work have you got to do?" She asked

"Not that much honestly, just the basics really, paper work over some small things that I have to taek care of," he mused to Kat as he looked over at her and then smiled a bit. "Now, you just relaxed and stay comfortable, rest and staying calm are things that help you recover from having issues and being ill," he explained as he finished up his paper work, putting it aside in its proper folder and then the young man looked at Kat for a moment before he walked to the window and looked outside for a second as he looked at the sun lowering in the distance. It had been a rather long day, very long in fact, as he turned and made his way to the bed and laid down. He had to get a decent amount of sleep himself.

"Well that's good that you don't have that much work to be done. I have some old post cards in the wardrobe if you want to use any for colour. My grandparents like to travel". Kat said picking up one of her books so she could get quotes to add into her essay, once she typed up her work, she pressed print nosed off while waiting for her 3 pages to come out of the printer. Good job it had a part what pulls out so the paper doesn't fall onto the floor while it's printing.

"Really, that is rather neat, traveling is rather fun to do," he said working to make light conversation with the young woman. He knew that her parents relationship with her were not very good, so maybe she had stronger ties to her grandparents perhaps. He hoped that was the case. He felt sorry for her having to deal with the multitude of trouble in her life as she had. He figured that life had not been easy for her at all, and he hoped that after she finished med school, that she would be able to achieve more then she thought she ever good and could find that happiness in her life that it seemed to him that she was sorely lacking

Kat woke up when she heard him talking to her. Picking up her work and putting it all together. "Grandfather is. He is one of them people who protect the beaches and the animals what gather a round the sores. Befoure that he was a talent spotter for classical music. It's how he meat my grandmother she was playing the panio at some theatre when she was 18. you travelled any where?".

Back
Top Bottom