Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medical School (Silverknight)

Silverknight said:
"Everyone messes up from time to time, though I would also prefer you not to mess this up, but this is really easy, I am sure you can do this," he said as he motioned her over to where he was. "Now press the palms of your hands against the sides of my back right below my shoulders and I will take care of the rest, so when you hear the popping sound then you can stop," he said firmly to let her know what she had to do. "No worries about waking me, you can wake me any time that you want, "Your going to be a doctor, so dealing with real stress situations is something that just happens," he explained as he waited for her to do was he told her to do. The moment that she did, he would move his body and she would hear a popping sound a mere second or so after that.

As he spoke to her, her hands were already following the direction she was being told to go, putting most of the pressure into her left hand. "Not too rough?" She asked terrified of getting him more hurt than he already was.

The crack was sizable as it would most likely scare the heck out of Kat as Ansen then rolled over and blushed as he looked up on her. The angle he was at, he could see her rather fully, especially her beautiful face and her beautiful curves, she was a true beauty, a fact that dawned on him and caused him to blush as he looked up at her. "Well, you did fine, don't worry about it, I will most likely take tomorrow off, I pushed myself way to much moving that tree out of the way this morning," he explained to her as he put his hand on the top of her leg, for a moment pressing his hand against her leg caressing it before moving it away quickly, blushing again, "I am sorry, that wasn't something I was well aiming to do," he said as he looked up at her, "Are you okay, you seem a bit troubled right now."

Kat sat on the floor to take her boots off. "Next time take your time and stop sooner till your body is use to the weight". She said with a worried look things will repeat again. She took her coat off undid the buttons on she shirt sleaves and collar. "When I was 7 my mother got remarried, only thing was he didn't want to raise someone elts kid but he knew mother father has a lot of money and she is an only child. One day I was asleep, he set my room on fire I didn't wake up. Next thing I knew I was in hospital hooked up to machines bandages all over by body. Most faded as I got older except but the ones on my arms and neck". She said pulling up her sleeves and pulling down her collor lifting up her hair to reveal the part of her scalp what never healed. "I didn't see him after that till I went home to get the rest of my books. I was locking up when he grabbed hold of my right arm slamming it into the door, telling me I have a week to get all of my stuff out of the house or he will kill me. I think he won't fail the second time". She said starting to cry again. she was so scared she had no idea on what to do.

He moved next to her and put his arm around her gently as he looked at her, he could feel the sorrow coming from her. "Now, then, let us get your stuff out, I will go tomorrow and help you get the last of your things up, I am sure we can find a storage unit to put the stuff you can't put in here," he explained kindly as he looked at her, "It is okay, don't cry, just get out of the situation and don't return, it is his lose that he treats you so badly," he commented as he pulled her a bit closer to himself. "Now, you have nothing to worry about, I will make sure nothing bad happens to you, promise, roommate," he said kindly as he looked at her giving her a smile. "Now, your here, and you are going to do good, and then you will be a rich doctor some day and I bet this step dad comes to you begging you for money and you can then slam the door in his face."

"Well if he wants my fathers money he can have it. My mother you can say is the type what attacks scum. I was too young to remember my birth father, his parents told me he was in a drugs gang and was killed by a rival gang. So even throw I am legally aloud the money now I am 18. I don't want it knowing others would have died because of my father. I feel sorry for the families he destroyed".

"Your not your family nor are you your father. You make your own future regauardless of whatever he did in the past," he commented as he caressed her cheek, "your a beautiful woman who is more then what her parents were understand," he said firmly as he looked into her eyes. "Make your own life, let them do their thing and you do your own thing. Make a new path for you and those who perhaps follow you. You can be a great example of how to overcome a horrible upbrining and past," he explained as he looked at her, and then smiled. "So, don't worry about it, focus on your studies and focus on your life here and now, and not the bad things that had happened in the past," he said calmly as he sat there by his bed his arm around her as he gave her the advice.

"Still doesn't mean I am taking fathers money. I don't know how many lives and families him and his gang destroyed but by rights there money belongs to those families not to the gangs". Kat said leaning over and placing boots next to her bed. "Know anyone who wants a hamster as your not aloud pets in the rooms. Well I don't think you are. He isn't a year old yet so there is still a bit of life in him".

"Hamster's are perfectly fine, bring one in, they are lovely little guys," he replied honestly as he looked at her, and then smiled, "I don't mind animals, they liven up a place, but just small ones hopefully cause we are limited on space for the moment," he replied to her question. "I don't think you should get your father's money let your step father have it if he wants it. He will blow threw it fast, I bet, and waste it on something useless just you watch," Ansen commented as he looked at her, "Now, don't worry about that, you have so many classes to focus on and so much studying on focus on that, and your future, not your past," he explained hoping she would understand him. "Now, also avoid getting sick cause that is never good either," he said as he got to his feet, "and again if you need help moving things, I know people who can help."

"Well the hamster isn't mine for long, he belongs to a nabourhood child but his father works for the army and on a years tour. So if the hamster is still a live in a years time and if it isn't something went wrong some where along the line he would go back to the little boy, to be honest if the person didn't give him back I would have bought the lad a fully grown all white one". Kat said she wouldn't know how to explain to the poor lad that the person won't give a child back his pet. She thought the comment of not getting sick was obvious as the only ones what really want to get sick are ones on the street looking for a warm bed for the night. She pulled out a cardboard box from under her bed unfolded it and started to place her books in it then put it back under her bed. She looked up at him. "I am sorry I told you all of that and cried like a baby. Why don't you go for a shower and see if the head helps ease some of the pain from your shoulder?" She went into her suit case filled with some winter cloths. "Hot water bottle here if you want it filling". She said while zipping up the case and placing it at the bottom of the wardrobe. "If you ever need or want to use a hot water bottle I always carry a spare it will be in the case I just put in the wardrobe, there is only my winter boots, coat, tights, and jumpers in there".

"Well we will just have to take care of the hamster, they can live up to like four or five years of age, so we should be fine with raising this little guy," he said with a smile as he looked at her and then pulled her over to him as he looked her in the eyes. "I would but it would throw my time off as I never take a shower this late at night," he said as he paused for a moment or two. "Now don't worry about crying in front of me, you are fine, it happens, and I am glad you told me what you did. I hope that I can help you out in some way in the future," he said with a positive tone as he felt like he should work towards cheering her up still. "So, your family that make sense, does the beautiful Kat have her boyfriend around?" he asked giving her a playful smile as he looked at her figuring that she had many a male pinning for her attention.

"Yer right. A girl what wears height collar's and long sleeves all the time gets labelled as a freak in school". Kat said. "Weren't the only one what got it all, the Goth's had it worst than I did. What was your school like?" She asked as most either hated or liked school the question was pretty basic for her to ask.

"School was fine, I did well, went though made a number of friends and such," he said with a shrug of his shoulder, "I had a number of friends who went their own ways when I finished recently," he said calmly, "Now, your in college so you can choose who you want to spend your time around. Still, you such a beautiful woman. I don't see why you don't have men knocking down this door just from seeing you and then having them having noticed this beauty of yours, you might have some issues but we all have issues, that is common, plus no one where I was from cared much about clothes that people wore so much," he replied honestly as he looked at her with a friendly smile.

Kat blushed when he talked about her looks. She couldn't remember the last time someone said anything like that without mentioning her scard or commenting on her dress style. "It sounds like you went to a really nice school". She said smiling at what he said about his school. As they talked she had no idea of the time as things started to get dark outside. "Do you need the hot water bottle for your shoulder?" She asked.

"It was a very nice school and cost a good deal of money to go to the medical school that I went to," he replied honestly as he looked over at her finding her blush to be one of the most adorable things that he had ever seen in his whole entire life. "I will be fine with my shoulder, I will just need some rest today and then I will take tomorrow off to recover as well. Now, I have to admit something, if these guys don't figure out that your super sexy, then I will make a move on you and steal you away from all these other younger men and make you my girlfriend," he said with a grin upon his lips.

She walked to the wardrobe and put the hot water bottle away. "Forgot about these". She said when two packets of hot chocolate fell out of her bag. "Want one?" She asked showing one of the packets. She didn't know quite what to think when he said he would hit on her instead, they were just getting to know one another and she didn't want to end up like her mother with bad partners due to sticking with the first guy who asks her out, but there was no harm in getting to know him first after all they could always be friends if they didn't think it would work if they dated. It wasn't like she wasn't saying no he was good looking and all, just don't know him at the present time. She rummaged throw her backpack till she hound her fold up travel cup. It was only small but better than nothing, then pulled on her slippers. If he didn't want one she would have placed them in her bedside table.

School Logo?
images

images

images

images

"Yes, I will take one," he said kindly as he looked over and took a piece of chocolate from her and then went over and laid back on his bed. He figured that it was worthwhile to flirt with the young raven haired woman as he knew that he would be around her a good bit. He doubted he had a real shot at the woman, but it was fun to give it a shot. He fixed his pillow as he then prepared the bed to go to sleep. "Well, now, it is always fun, but I need to get some sleep, Kat, sleep well, I think it will be rather interesting to learn more about you, or what not. Now, have a good morning encase you wake up before me tomorrow morning," he commented before pulling the blanket over him and then went to sleep pretty quickly

Kat put the cover in the duvet, turned the light off after grabbing her tourch and night wear. She couldn't bleave on how fast he fell to sleep. She walked into the bathroom got changed, brushed her teeth. When she walked back into the room she realized she didn't need the tourch as she knew where everything was. All of a sudden she felt cold and thirsty. bending over and grabbing her days supply of water she drank the lot in one go. She then went under the bed cover and fell to sleep.

When the morning came she woke by the alarm befoure it woke her room mate up. She went to get up as a sharp pain shot throw her arm right where her step father had trapped it in the front door. Putting it to one side as a normal sprain she got dressed, pulled the blanket back over her room mate and went to class. Lucky for her she was left handed. They learned about the different equipment they will be using over the next few months due to some of the equipment being raido active and an odd number in the class one person would be missed out with the watching due to the area being small where you have to stand but they all had to go throw it so they all understood how hard it was to keep still for long periods of time, and for those what move having to be there longer. They would be doing the full body x-rays after dinner now they all understood the problems some prisoners have sue to there tattoo's having some sort of mettle in them.

Kat walked back to her dorm room at dinner to remove her earrings and to check up on Ansen. "How is your shoulder?" She asked while putting her earrings away, forgetting all about her watch.

It was a most peaceful and nice day, a day or relaxing as he read over old medical books that told about how to treat various illnesses. He figured a refresher would be good for him and would help him learn about how to work with the students who got ill so much better then he would normally. He used a icy-hot on his shoulder as he read, having a small lunch and dinner in turn between reading books. It was a quiet day, with out anyone around him in that moment, he could enjoy the peace and quiet of his room, though it did get a bit boring after a while, and the young man turned his tv on and then watched it quietly. He turned it off not that long before Kat returned and he smiled, "Well hello, how was your first day at school, did things go well," he asked with a smile, "My shoulder is better, I will be back to work tomorrow, helping those who get ill."

"Morning was just summaries of different equipment nothing we couldn't do at home, basically what they were for. Never mind the summary notes will do good for studying once expanded a bit". Kat it didn't bother her that much as it was something she would have done a bit later on in the year when there was some more information. "Surprized there is only 15 of us in the class, there again I am more surprised you will be able to move that shoulder so quickly". She remembered the bracelet on her right wrist with a struggle it come off she placed it on the night stand. "We are heading to the x-ray room if you want to join us". She was going to ask if he would like to go for some dinner but noticed he has already had something to eat. She just grabbed a bottle to fill up and a small packet of bisects.

"Sounds like a rather solid pace of things," Ansen replied as he smiled lookin gat her as he then nodded his head, "tomorrow, I will head to the x-ray room, curious how the equipment here words, actually," he commented giving her a nod of his head. He was sure that he liked the idea of going into the area, and seeing the new machines. He had heard the machines in the school were the latest and the best, as they would be ideal to teach the students the new styles of using them and how to best use the new tech before they got into the real world. "So, what do you think of your classmates so far, are you getting along with them well enough," he asked curious as he leaned back and then relaxed as he sat on his own bed.

"Most in my class have known one another since school, they way they are talking, education wise it was some privet school there is only 3 out of 15 what don't know one another, lets say them 12 stick together, but hay it's only day one with us all being together so things should hopefully change or it's going to be a long three year". Kat responded taking a sip from her bottle. "I had better get going I still need to find the room". She added seeing the time on her alarm clock

(How does this sound I can always change it)

Almost a month past and they had done a few activates of walking in the patients shoes to help with there bedside manner, now it was time to get down to the more serious stuff. Leaflets were next to the notice board, first come first serve for the students, the staff had already gotten there tickets who would be companying them to the heart research conference at the lakes. Kat grabbed one of the leaflets to see what it was about befoure they had to have the flu jabs, she was now curled up on her bed coughing trying to catch her breath, coughing and wheezing like crazy, as her mother never told her that eggs triggered off her asthma, and all inoculations are made in egg shells. Most of the dorm were off in class and her class in the library getting material for there essay, some fainted after seeing the needles, so there was hardly anyone in the dorm area. With a struggle she managed to sent a text message can't breath to someone but with her coughing she accidently pressed send befoure seeing who's name she was on.

A member of staff who taught the students in there last year gave Dr Jones the students work to update their medical records.

Ansen returned back to his home for the moment and found that Kat was not looking so good, he knew that she was not feeling well and had been sick for a bit now. He went over and started to make some soup for her and himself. he knew that the soup would help her a great deal. He knew that she needed to make sure to eat, and make sure to rest to gather her strength back again and then she would be back to normal in a matter of time. He walked over after the soup was done, he put the soup on a small trey for her to have, before he rubbed her shoulder, as he smiled looking at her. "Kat, time to wait up and eat, I made you something," he said softly as he smiled kindly. "Now, Kat, eat up, it is important that you eat as much as you can get down to help you recover quickly."

Kat woke her chest feeling like it was on fire, she must have passed out from lack of oxygen while she was struggling to breath. Out of breath she struggled to her suit case in the wardrobe to find her almost out of date inhaler, she hadn't needed it for over a year. Pulling off the wrapper she slowly went back to her bed then took her inhaler.

A few mins later she was able to talk, "I am sorry mother never told me why I weren't aloud things". She said pointing to her lap top where her mother had e-mailed her. telling her it was her fault as anything containing eggs triggered off your asthma. She looked at the soup. She normally had soup when it got colder to warm up but didn't hate it. "Thank-you, how has your morning been so far?" She knew now autumn was coming there would be a few with mould allergies around the campus, plus with accident, fainting in class and pre existing illness the busy season slowly coming for being off class and will only get worse when winter hits, especially for the second and third years as they get exposed with more viruses.

Back
Top Bottom