Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Absolving Abduction { thelovelyaddison x Wander }

Wander

Super-Earth

“Vanity is the greatest among the seven sins; the loss of it shall prick you like a billion pins.”

“A million dollars, motherfucker; unmarked bills of a hundred. Bargain and I’ll have a finger for every dollar you reduce, ya hear me?”

“But please, understand, I do not have that much cash with me right now.”

“Hahaha, don’t fuck wid me, asshole. Ya think I don’t know bout yo bank balance and stock market jobs. But you wrong, fool. I know bout you and if you say no, you’ll have a dish on yo doorstep, your wife’s head on a motherfuckin plate and you’ll get as many blowjobs you want from her. Two days, I’m givin ya two days after which, you will get some part of her in yo fuckin mail.”

The beeping sound that followed this conversation illustrated that the man on the line had finished his statement and threats and was not interested in negotiating any further.

“Fuckin cheap bastard!” He exclaimed and spat on the floor. Flipping the cellular phone in his hand which as a very old button model of Nokia by today’s standards of iPhones, Androids, and Windows Phones. No, this man was by no means cheap or a fool. This was in fact an ingenious plan to hide his location from the authorities. Removing the rear panel of the phone, he extracted the battery and behind it, he found what he sought. Exhuming the sim from within the confines of the phone, he fished out a lighter from the pocked of his ragged light blue ripped jeans.
“They will never catch me.” He boasted as he ignited the lighter and kindled the sim until it burned down to cinders in a light flame upon the ground.

“I better check on that feisty bitch. She’s been moaning like a whore all day.” He rose from his seat after quickly replacing the previous sim for another untraceable one. He could still remember all the efforts this job had taken to pull off and now, the magnificently directed play which he had orchestrated after careful planning was at the final scene.
‘I need to be very careful from now on.’ He reminded himself and then rose from his chair.

Across the narrow corridor of the room, walked a goliath. If David were to face him instead of the actual Goliath, then victory would be an impossibility for this man had not only the visage of a rhinoceroses, but the mind of a cunning fox. He had intricately planned the entire affair, first researching vigorously for probable candidates for his affair. He could not pick celebrities because their disappearance would be instantly noticed by the media that hovers around them like bees around flowers. He could not select some rich Casanova, for they had powerful parents to back them up. He had to select someone from ‘New money’ as they call it. These were the people that were not born rich and had earned their way through. Thus their influence was limited and yet money was extravagant. Therefore, this man who was an orphan and had nobody in near relation, save his wife was the best possible candidate for the job.

‘I must take his wife.’ The beast had decided after following the couple to find out that this man was indeed smitten by his beautiful wife. It was one evening when the husband was out of town for some important business that the fiend broke into the house (Breaking in and avoiding security was a matter of professional excellence for the malefactor) and while he knew that hoping for copious amounts of cash stored at home was an impossibility due to the paranoia of rich people against the IRS, he did not try to steal any precious artefacts as well because he was aware that if he tried to sell anything, he would be in danger of being apprehended due to the long and deep reach of the FBI. Unmarked bills however, were something even they had difficulty tracing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

The laughter of the man was evident of his mirth. “What a fool,” He exclaimed, still guffawing at the fortune with which he was bestowed. “He thinks I will pay him a million dollars for that bitch? I would not give him a single dime. He is helping me do what I was planning to do myself.”

The girl upon him giggled with glee, her long golden hair which was messy, was falling in torrents down her back, all the way close to her posterior. The blue eyes gazed down at the man below him, whose pale skin glimmered magnificently under the dim light of the room. He was ghastly pale, as if he possessed no soul and the slightly tanned complexion of the girl seemed to be in contrast to his ominous form.

The cold gray eyes of the man gazed up at the woman above him, devouring the sight of her soft naked flesh, the bulbous breasts and slender form which gave her an almost ethereal form.
“Now,” said he, he removing the chocolate brown bangs from his eyes, “Are you just going to talk about her or are we going to continue what we started?”

The girl grinned with gaiety and nodded as he grabbed the man’s shoulders, her long nails digging into the pale flesh as she began to move, swaying her hips back and forth.She began to romp up and down letting the nefarious individual penetrate deep within her core as they both moaned with ecstasy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Tyler was playing with the silver ring upon his lips, his finger prodding it repeatedly as he made his way into the room. The fiend was what we call, punctured in several places. Not only was the lip containing a ring, he also had his ears pierced with two silver rings (His favourite form of piercing jewellery) upon it. The man was a hideous beast of sorts; tall, strong as an ox, sinewy with bulging muscles which would intimidate any gaunt man in his presence. He had to adorn such a form for it was an essential requisite in his line of work to appear formidable and thus, an ambitious person like Tyler had become a regular member of the local gym. He believed in having control over everything, his jobs, his women and even himself. It was for this reason that he always worked alone. His frenzy for control went far enough that he wanted complete domination over his own self, thus he was laced with tattoos all over him as a sign of his triumph over his own flesh, marking it with what he desires rather than the smooth dark surface of the night which nature intended for him. A lion’s head on one bicep, barbed wire on his forearms, an eagle stretching its wings on the other bicep and the word “Victory” was imprinted on the other forearm. His entire back was branded with a pugnacious dragon breathing fire and thus the once black skin was now a canvas of colours as his naval had rays emanating from it, making it appear like the sun with its exuberating radiance. A holy cross ran down from his torso, bisecting his chest as a sign of his mother’s stern catholic belief. The tattoo of his name with each letter upon every finger with “T” tattooed on the thumb till “R” Tattooed on the smallest finger, naming himself as the ruler of his own self.... Complete domination.

The dark, toad like eyes gazed down at his victim who was bound to her bed, her arms stretched out across the bed and handcuffed too either post as a black cloth ran across her eyes, blinding her. Tyler was indeed a professional at his work and took no chances.
‘I cannot let her recognise me.’ He had concluded.

Running a hand through his rough buzz cut short hair, the man came forward. His long black vest contained a small pocket from which he removed a knife and gazed at the girl like a wolf gazing hungrily at lambs. Resting the tip of the sharp knife on her cheek, he moved it slowly against her flesh, making sure not to apply any pressure so as to avoid injuring his prized possession. He was close enough now for the girl to feel the warm breath from his globular nose upon her face as he whispered, “Yo man is a serious motherfucker. The fool was bargainin wid me. Did he think I would give his ho away so cheaply? I’m gonna play wid her first. The longer he takes, the more I play wid you, bitch.”

It all happened so fast, before Terra was given a chance to react really. After getting out of the shower and getting dressed someone broke into her house, slipped something over her head so she couldn't see anything and forced her into a vehicle of some sort. Her screams and pleas for help did nothing, and only seemed to make things worth with her incredibly raised heartbeat that felt as though it was going to burst out of her chest. Her cries for help eventually silenced when she knew she could no longer be heard by anyone and nobody was coming to save her. Upon that realization her calls turned into sobbing and gasps for air as tears welled up in her eyes only to spill over and run down her cheeks. What was happening? Why was this happening? And more importantly why was this happening to her?

Unlike the process of being captured and taken from her home, the ride to wherever it was that she was being taken to seemed to go on forever, leaving her with nothing but her thoughts. She tried to think of reasons as why this could be happening to her, of anything she may have done to have caused such a horrendous action against her, but she couldn't think of anything. The thought of this being a completely random choice came to mind, but there was way too much thought and planning that had been put into this for it to have been random. The security system that she and her husband had installed was top of the line and there was no way, just anyone could bypass the system. This was planned out, and researched to the T. The person who she was now dealing this was skilled in what they did and she had the feeling that no matter how much she begged or pleaded she wouldn't be getting out of this anytime soon or easily.

Terra's life was a rather simple one, growing up as a little girl in a small town she had always dreamt of moving on to bigger and better things in life. After graduating high school, she moved out and like she dreamed, onto bigger and better things. After only a few years in college, she met the man who would eventually become her husband. She loved and cared about him more than anything in life, and would do absolutely anything for the man. Their relationship was a happy one, until the couple came into money a few years after getting married. She couldn't help but sense a slight distance from the man, even though he tried to play it off like nothing was happening. Figuring she was being paranoid, Terra left her hunches behind and continued to live her life.

Suddenly the vehicle stopped, and Terra's body lunged forward from the force. She heard a car door open and close, before feeling a slight rush of air as the back of the vehicle was opened. Just as quickly as the vehicle stopped, she felt an object slam against her head, ultimately knocking the girl out cold.

Waking to the feeling of a pulsating headache, Tera tried to sit up only to find that she was restrained to what she guessed was a bed. Pulling on the restraints she struggled for a few minutes, moaning and groaning as she pulled relentlessly only to get nowhere. She could feel the tears welling back up in her eyes again, when a feeling of hopelessness came over her. There was nothing she could do, she was completely and utterly helpless and no matter how hard she fought there was no getting out of here.

Her damp black hair, brought about a chill to the young woman's body, goosebumps lining her soft pale flesh, and she shivered both from fear and being cold. Breathing in and exhaling slowly, she tried to calm herself only to be met with the pounding in her head. Moaning out in pain, her petite body writhed upon the bed, hoping for some sense of relief. She could hear footsteps in the distance, seemingly coming closer and closer but it wasn't until she felt a cold, sharp object against her cheek that Terra's body became still on top of the bed. She swallowed hard at the feeling of someone's hot breath against her cold skin, only making her shiver even more. And then finally a voice, and it was definitely not one she was happy to hear. The mans voice though soft, was harsh and threatening and she knew immediately when he mentioned her husband that she was in some deep shit, "Please," Terra groaned out, her voice cracking slightly, "I... I can give you the money, whatever you want, however much you want... I can give it to you. Just, please don't hurt me. Please..."

She already knew that the chances of pleading with this man would probably get her nowhere but with her position at this given moment she really didn't have much of a choice. She knew her husband wasn't going to come through quickly or even completely when it came to money. He worked hard to gain what he earned and giving it up to someone else wasn't something he was good with. It's how he had always been, and Terra just came to assume that he himself didn't come from money, so the money he had he held onto and cherished more than anything in the world, and now apparently more than his own wife. All her doubts about him started to seep back into her mind when her kidnapper mentioned dealing with him, and his effort to bargain for her life. But as much as she want to need him, or really have anything to do with him after this moment she needed him now more than ever, and if he didn't come through for her, this may be the end of her life all together.

“What dost thou despise? With that thou shalt be known. What dost thou love? Thou art what it shalt own.”

Man and beast are akin to one another in several aspects. Firstly, they are comprised of the same elements, same atomic structure and majorly require the same nutrients order to survive. Furthermore, they are also formed from the same basic genetic structure that comprises all living organisms on earth. A common house fly is 60% akin to a human being in genetic formation. Yet, what makes mankind the greatest species? What makes them better than their fellow creatures? And what makes them reach this form of environmental domination over all else? Some would say that it is thanks to their profound intellectual prowess over other creatures. Others might attribute it their ability to perceive things differently and even fathom more clearly. But these are merely conjectures upon a far more complex conundrum. Man is better than his fellow beings because of his ability to empathize and aid. The altruistic tendencies of man for collective unity is what acted as a catalyst for their progress along the path of evolution. In the wild, if a creature is blind or limp, the herd would shun it aside, letting the creature fend for itself and be nourishment for predators. They would make no attempt to aid such a straggler for the weak has no place to survive in the wild. In the civilized human world on the other hand, when a blind man is crossing the road, there will be several people coming forth to aid him in his quest so as to avoid any harm to this unfortunate element of society. This is what distinguishes man from animal from other creatures which are incapable of such empathy or compassion and are privy only to the basic instincts of nourishment, copulation, and slumber.

In the light of the aforementioned observations, let us examine our nefarious protagonist "Tyler”. He was in fact the deviant element of society. He was a part of our species which is so suffused with greed and desire of personal gains that he managed to abnegate his conscience completely and submit to sense gratification. These elements pull down the collective growth of our species towards improvement and overall amelioration of the disheveled state of humanity in the current global scenario.

But now, let us return to our tale in which the odious creature of a man whose brutish figure was looming over the innocent woman. She had primarily become a victim to Tyler’s greed and now the carnal monster stared at her like a ghastly specter of bestial carnality. He gazed upon her in the same manner a caged lion gazes a chunk of meat. Almost salivating at the magnificent form of the beautiful woman before his eyes, he could not imagine how easy the plan had been and how perfectly it played. It seemed to him that the odds were in his favor and as if there was some dark force at work, subliminally aiding him in his quest.

Presently he grinned and shook his head at the woman’s offer and then,
SMACK!

He slapped her face with the force of a flat hot iron that collided with the woman’s façade at blinding speed. “Say one mo thing, bitch! I dare ya!” He challenged as he ran the knife across her face, but this time it wasn’t faint, he did in fact use it for pugnacious intentions as he made a slight cut upon her face. Blood began to emerge but not spill since the master knifeman made the cut enough to only draw some blood and sting upon her face, but not enough to cause a deep wound that might need sutures.
“Anotha word, bitch and I’ll carve yo face like a sketch.” The beast threatened and it was evident that me he meant every word of it. He had already proved himself.

Leaning in, a long tongue emerged from within the confines of his lips and snaked out to reach forth and taste the gash upon her cheek. He licked it, tasting the blood.
“Mmmm, you taste just like the ho that you are.” He mocked and then once again slapped her face. This time it was the other cheek and the impact was twice as much as the previous one.

He had meant to draw blood and his actions were indeed those of a man that would portray no mercy or remorse for his action and she should be subject to his depraved desires. She would indeed be used until he was satisfied. But were such creatures ever satisfied?

Presently the malefactor had climbed onto the bed and was upon his victim like a vulture. His legs spread across her groin as he sat there. “Let’s see whatch you are hidin unda those clothes.” He inquired as the knife in his hand made its way down. Grabbing a tuft of her shirt within his massive palm, the beast tugged at it. The knife cut through the shirt like it were merely thread, depicting the profound sharpness of which the girl only received a slight taste upon her bloody face and which her shirt was experiencing in full blow.

‘Rrrrrrrrr’ was the sound as fabric tore off her body and the malefactor grinned maliciously to witness a body far more beautiful than he had expected. “Imma gonna love playin wid this thang!” He exclaimed and then, as the blinded girl felt the knife slip between the breasts, its cold surface against her skin as it seeped into the small area where the bra strap separated from her skin, Tyler turned the sharp edge of the knife upwards and Snap! The bra tore like a twig and snapped off her breast like an elastic band being tugged and then released precariously into the air.

Tyler gazed at the breasts which fell open and was astounded by their form. “Bitch, yo gonna suffer for yo husband’s cheapness.” He warned as he ran the tip of the knife across her lips. It was then that the creature, grabbed his vest and tugged it off himself, revealing his bare black chest, tattooed excessively, large as a tank and more muscular than a horse.

Lust overcame his sense of caution and the man grew careless as he stripped off her blindfold. “Look at me bitch. I wantchya to see the man who will rape you and own you.” Complete Domination…

There were no words after her begging and pleading attempts to change this man's mind only the feeling of his hand coming in contact with her cheek, hard and heavy. Terra gasped out in pain, her face scrunching up at the stinging sensation the heavy hit left behind her breath catching in her chest as she tried to compose herself after such an action. Her moans of pain turned to whimpers as she shook, terrified and cold atop of the bed, the rag that was blinding her absorbing every last tear that welled up in her eyes, only making things worse.

Finally he spoke again, and Terra had never wished to be back in the silence of the dark surrounding her more than she did now. She nodded in compliance to her words, not wanting to know what the repercussion of speaking would entail if her pleas alone landed her a smack upon her face. The feeling of his blade running across her face became present again, but this time she could feel a sharp stinging sensation follow. He had actually cut her this time. Taking in a shaky breath she let it out slowly, wishing with all her being that this was all a bad dream and she would soon wake up from this terror she found her way into.

The feeling of his warm tongue making it's way across her face, made the girl's insides turn. A sudden feeling of violent sickness came over her as she quickly became even more uneasy with the situation at hand. Wrinkling up her face again she held her breath until his tongue left her cheek, only to be met with another hard slap upon the other one. This time she laid motionless on the bed, not even bothering to turn her head back up after the last blow. Her cheeks stung immensely and her head continued to pound with no avail, her whole body was cold and numb but ached worse than ever before all at the same time.

Feeling the bed on the weight shift as Tyler made his way onto it, and then on to her, Terra tried to take herself somewhere else. Swallowing hard she relaxed on top of the bed, trying her hardest to block out the pain and the words that repeated themselves over and over again in her head that he had spoken. Just as soon as she thought she had found some relief in her mind, it all came crashing down at the sound of her shirt ripping and the cool air rushing in over her bare skin. It didn't take long for his actions to register in her mind and his intentions with her were ones that she wanted nothing to do with.

It wasn't long after her shirt was cut open the she could feel the coldness of his blade present between her breasts underneath her bra. Balling her hands up into her fists Terra whimpered out scared of what she knew was about to happen. The breaking of the fabric against his blade wrung heavy in her ears as she felt the cool air take in the rest of her body, her ample breasts now completely exposed. She struggled underneath his body, pulling on the restraints that kept her from going anywhere. She didn't want this to happen, she didn't want any of this to go down this way, and she certainly didn't want to be forced into something so vile.

Her struggling ceased when he ripped the blindfold from her face, her light green eyes squinting as the adjusted to the lighting in the room. Upon finally adjusting they focused in on the being in front of her, only to be first met with the sight of his very large, muscular, tattooed torso. Slowly her eyes would move up his frame and settle upon the cold, dark look upon his face, and heartlessness in his eyes. There was no point to fighting, no point to struggling because her petite and tiny frame was no match for what she faced before her. Swallowing hard as pure terror set sunk into her bones, the tears in the girl's eyes finally spilled over and began to run down her cheeks. This wasn't a dream, this was as real as it got, and she knew that by the looks of it, things were only going to get worse from here on out.

“The tides of time are relentless; they shalt break thee, they shalt mark thee, they shalt leave thee helpless.”

It can be safely conjectured that good and bad are relative terms that change their meaning with respect to the scenario. They are at best subjective based upon how they are perceived. To consider a hypothetical expression, one could assume the birth of a child that has through brain scans been revealed to be a certified psychopath with sadistic tendencies. How does one deal with such a situation? Would it not be morally correct to end the existence of such a child who has the potential of growing into a Hitler or Stalin? Would it not be modest to relieve this child from life in order to avoid the cascading repercussions of his ambitions upon mankind? But let us consider the case of the mother who being aware of her child’s condition fights to protect her child and save his life. Does such a mother count as evil? Does she come into the purview of the propagators of evil, fighting to save the life of Hitler? Or does this woman just count as a loving mother protecting her child from danger. Would she be the spiteful propagator of anarchy? Would it be correct to consider her evil? No, it is impossible not to empathise with the love of this woman. Yet, she is indirectly acting as the root of the evil.

Considering the above observation, if we examine Tyler’s actions would they be considered evil? Has he not abducted Terra in order to fend for himself in a gruesome and evil world where he had to resort to criminal activities in order to survive? Would he not rape her because his genetic needs demand copulation which was repeatedly denied to him?

Presently though his actions were indeed odious and grotesque. “Fuck you, bitch!” Exclaimed the malefactor as he slapped her breast hard, his large hands grabbing her bulbous bust as in a manner one would crush a used paper cup in their palm after a cup of coffee. He was not going to be soft with her.

Tyler grinned, the beast coveted claiming dominion over his woman and the fear in Terra’s eyes, the fear for her life, it gave Tyler an almost orgiastic pleasure to witness that. It was only for this pleasure which he craved and for which he took the risk of removing the blindfold from her eyes, all to see the fear in her eyes.

When he saw it, instantly he was aroused, his massive phallus grew erect to form an Everest in his pants in approval of the sight before it. He felt the urge to ravage her body as if it were a piece of meat prepared especially for him to taste her. He would not just taste her, he would bite her. Yes, he loved biting his women. But he was also a man of surprises.

With one hand still on the woman’s breast, squeezing in such an acrimonious manner that Tyler’s hand and his fingers were already imprinted upon her flesh, marking Terra with his hands and fingernails in her flesh, he moved the other to her neck.

“You such a fuckin ho, you must be wet by dis already.” He accused as he as he grabbed the blindfold and once again tied it over her eyes, blacking out all sight of him from her. He did not want her to see his vicious actions and how he would rape her in such a savage manner that she would be unable to move for days. Leaning in, the man sunk his teeth within the flesh upon her neck, biting with full force hard enough to make her bleed slightly upon the neck while he made his way up to her lips and then bit hard upon it, yanking it back with his teeth sunk into her lips until it pained Terra upon his ruthless biting of her flesh and the manner in which he used her for his pleasure.

“Moherfuckin bitch!” He exclaimed, “Imma gonna cut you into pieces and feed you to the dogs if yo man doesn’t pay up soon.” His face now sunk between her breasts and before long, it had happened, he hand leaned in to bite her nipple. I was no playful bite, nor was it an affectionate bite of a child which a mother so lovingly cherishes. This was the bite of the barbarian whose teeth bore into her sensitive zone and defiled it to such an extent that a jolt of pain shot through her body like a surge of lightning,

Presently the beast pulled aback and with another Slap! she could feel the impact of both palms upon both breasts. She could not see his actions but the tell tale sound of ‘Zzzzz!’ was evident of what is to happen. He was going to fuck her. Our protagonist (If it would be apt to call him that because his actions are not in any part altruistic and are at best the epitome of antagonism) took off his pants and was now naked before the woman who could not see the weapon of mass destruction that stood erect, basking the glory of its next potential victim which the beast was now ready to claim as a part of his debauchery and depravity which was privy to no boundaries or limits.

Back
Top Bottom