Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unless you document it, it never happened...

Rayebee

Meteorite
Hi all!

I must admit, jumping into Blue Moon, I'm all full of enthusiasm but feel completely lost on where to start. So I guess before I delve into the request threads, I'd like to spend a little time introducing some of my mainstay characters. Today's focus is my favorite little minx, Catherine Grey.

11111112_1401741433478741_1202494435761084273_n.jpg

Known to her friends as Cat, she's a feisty 17 year old human female. Her penchant for experimentation, swearing like a sailor and a wicked sense of humor tend to land her in hot water. Lucky for her, her older Brother Elijah is usually begrudgingly willing to bail her out when she gets stuck. (Elijah is played by my friend LottieAphrodite.) A rich little daddy's girl, she's used to getting what she wants and has a manipulative mean streak that surfaces from time to time. Mind games thrill her more than she cares to admit. Openly flirtatious, the thrill of the chase is far more exciting than the actual act and she will do whatever she can to prolong the process.

Stats:
Height: 5'5"
Build: Healthy-Slim
Skin tone: Pale/white
Hair colour: Deep crimson red
Hair length: Long
Eye colour: Pale green
Heritage: Irish (Father) and North American (Mother).
Belief in supernatural creatures: No
Religion: None but with Christian upbringing.
Relationship status: Single
Commitment issues: Yes
Orientation: Straight but open to experimentation.
Lives: California, USA.
Family: Nuclear, youngest of two, x1 older brother: Elijah.
Accent: American with some hints of Irish pronunciation and expressions.
Smoker: Yes
Drinks alcohol: Yes
Takes drugs: Sometimes
Predetermined story: No

If her personality would fit an RP you'd like to do, please feel free to PM me. Just a note though, while I don't mind the occasional smut, I'm not into RP's that are just purely that.

Back
Top Bottom