Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In which you'll find Silva's thoughts

Silvamoon said:
I'm not sure if it's just my misfortune, but I seem to run into this type of person more often then I think is necessary. This is the person who constantly has to interject into conversations, with a "story" that they try to relate back to themselves. This is the person who constantly has to "one-up" you.

Silv, if I mentioned I had a brother like that, would it appear as if I was attempting to one-up your story, and make it about me? :) I feel your pain!

I see the Matilda's are still alive, and a chance to gain revenge!

I would have to say that the trait seems to run in your family. xDD That's unfortunate though, at least I only have to see this girl at work.

In other news, hell yes we're going to the finals!! :D

8203793_G.jpg

So basically at my job I go visit our company's clients out in the "field", which just so happens to be really nice hotels for the most part. It's my job to bring them materials and tell them what's new/different going on, and pretty much just chit chat.

This isn't a problem for me because I generally like talking to people, until I get to the salty ones or the grumpy ones who basically tell me to fuck off as soon as I walk in.

H3DbAtQ4liPuM.gif

So then I leave, and don't give them the fun things we have to pass out!

IMUnpmJ6epDAk.gif

For the most part the clients are chill though, and I've been developing some favorites that I see on a regular basis and are fun to talk with. When I walk in and see them I generally react like this. xD

mzTKsByk8Xl6g.gif

Because I know it'll be easy to do my job, and also because I like to hear about all of the drama and gossip that's happened since I last saw them.

8EvUXGbgPN1U4.gif

And did I mention I get a company car?? It's a pretty sweet gig, I must admit! :)

That does sound like a pretty sweet gig, Silv. And you didn't even mention your Company's name, xD

As for those grumpy clients, next time I think you should just fold your arms, shake your head, roll your eyes, and in the most sarcastic tone you can muster, say, "Well, aren't you just a happy little vegemite today".

Yesterday was the worst day ever!!

AM1413_GrumpyCat_WorstDayEver__75124.1410579242.1280.1280.jpg

Just kidding, it was actually the best because I got to meet grumpy cat! :D Buzzfeed premiered its newest video yesterday at the historic Tampa Theatre and also had a meet and greet with her. <3333

excited-gif-2.gif

Now everyone go and witness the cuteness that is grumpy cat!

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/qc5PgtdcUBU[/video]

It's been a while since my last post, but a lot of good and busy things have been happening!

Most importantly, it is the most magical time of the year here in Florida!!

mpoYCxf1BUU5W.gif

I'm speaking of course about EPCOT's Food and Wine Festival! It is in 20th year and is fabulous as usual.

XA0jsAWaxrgOI.gif

It lasts for almost 2 months this year, so please excuse me while I stuff my face with delicious food and beverages. <3

NAjPVFHtXyc6s.gif

And probably go broke in the process. xDD But oh so worth it.

13kmtkZj2q65Da.gif

Back
Top Bottom