Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Leather Bound Book With A Red Ribbon (Comments Welcome)

*a big brown leather bound book with brass lock, a red ribbon serves to mark a page*

Asphodel's Journal
Date: April 28, 2015
Joined Blue Moon Forums

Personal Space[/u]]
UaJOp8.png

Stamps and Banners[/u]]
Free_Avatar__Moon_Potion_by_FantasyStock.gif

Proud_Bisexual_Stamp_by_Riverbird.jpg

Support_Stamp_by_i_am_anonymous.gif

I decided to keep track of all my roleplays to keep my sanity in check. :p Like accounting, I have included a "bad debt account" just to know what are those RPs that were already left inactive but had a slight chance to become active again. Don't worry. This is not a blacklist of sorts.

And in other news, I hereby make this thread open to comments from others as from this point on, future posts will be updates, journal entries, and bashing and support corner.

Manny Pacquiao
Alright, I was delaying to post this in case I might offend someone in my angered state. I had to write this carefully. ;) No, I'm not really angry; do not worry.

Alright, it had been almost two fortnights. You might remember me in the chatbox complaining about how those noisy accolades around my area. As much as I do not hate Pacquiao, I just don't want for people to treat him too much like a god. Surely, he's awesome yes. But then I found out later that it's also about betting. People put big wagers on him and was disappointed since he lost. I learnt some dire things involving the referee making him lose because a lot of people had bet for him. This is to balance out the money in the gambling... I do not know how much of these rumours are true.. That's just my dad's opinion. I don't want to stick too much with the issue. It has been quite a long time ago and it's time to move on.

Next, I am not purely on looking at people's bad sides. I just want him to continue to do what he does best (that is sports) and to keep his neb away from things he does not know much of, like politics. I know some people had agreed me (thank you) and also added that he should stay away from the field of music. I am not that harsh; the reason why I'm just interested in him not going to politics is because our government would be pulled down if it is going to be run by celebrities from movies and media instead of capable and qualified people. Sure, they are good in those fields of media but really now? You trust them to run the government?

As for the music industry, my only say is that people are free to pursue their dreams and learn music. It is only right. I won't hinder people in that. If he doesn't know about singing, why, he's free to learn. It's never too late. If that really is another passion of his, why not? Go for it! The difference between learning music and learning how to govern is that in the former, it's like a hobby. It won't affect people if you go on with it as a beginner. Well, except they maybe annoyed but who cares in the long run? For the latter, we're affecting the way of the country for crying out loud! That's a lot of pressure and you can't, or at least shouldn't learn it while doing it.

Lastly, with all those words and lots of comment, I would deliever this message that even if I'm not a fan of watching two sweaty men bashing each other, I'll still support you, Mr. Pacquiao. And again, continue doing what you do best!

;) With that said, I believe we can put the matter to rest. :s Also, as next election for our country, the pine country (that's how I sometimes call the Philippines), is nearing, I am nervous as to who to vote. Oh dear! The responsibility of the voter can be heavy too!

Frustrations in Strategy Board Games
I find it difficult to find players to challenge for some chess. Mostly, I think it's because they think it's no fun since I'm not much of a challenge. :( But how will I improve if I don't practice much? Same goes with other strategic board games.

The Japanese Wars
I shall get into trouble for this. However, the Japanese shall never be forgiven for what they did to the Filipinos in the Japanese Occupation. That goes without saying that they will not also be forgiven for the Sino-Japanese War, and for the Rape of Nanjing in China. It's quite awful, and after watching documentary films, as well as films that are works of fiction based on historical facts, like Ipman, it just made it feel more real.

:( So much hate going on, and I fear there is anger stirring inside me. And that's saying something because I'm a gentle soul.

Acronyms and Word Etymology
I've been searching word etymology out of curiosity. I've been wondering why people annoyingly use the word Bump to revive a topic. I see now that it stands for Bring Up My Post, which clearly makes sense now to me. Next, how spam could mean unwanted mail. According to Wikipedia, with their accompanying sources, spam, as in the spiced ham, was used as an analogy for unwanted mail from a strange and messed-up show, the Python hualabala. That just clears things up. Also, why the meat was called spam is because it's short for spiced ham. Alternately, others might want to joke about it being Super Processed American Meat, or other variants such as Specially Processed American Meat.

Uh-oh
Well, I just saw while waiting at the lobby a toddler with the household help. Good grief! The household help was beautiful, young too. With a decent size of breast. She's wearing decent clothes, but when she stoops down, I can glimpse a good cleavage. I had to struggle not to stare and to hide the bulging of my pants. As the elevator opened, I hurriedly went in and moved on. >_> It just shows that I still think with my penis, despite of my thoughts to the contrary. It's annoying.

Not So Good Birthday
Well, we attended a Finance talk for Finance Advisors. Due to being weak and tired the previous days of that week, I haven't got the right mental energy to listen already. In addition, the speakers and lectures were boring. And I felt dozing off. It couldn't get worse when I still have to do business-related matters on a Sunday.

Return of Favor
I feel the need to return what my parents gave me for this business. Much has been spent for transportation expense and for the use of vehicle. I'm not sure with the concept of gift giving. They may not like it if I give them some gifts- they might think it's additional expenses when the money could have been spent on something more useful. I've watched dire television shows regarding that. Anyway, perhaps a card would do. Day of Gratitude is near. An opportunity to do so. It just feels awkward not to have a reason so the holidays may be used as an excuse, a reason. Yeah! A handmade card would suffice. Telling of the gratitude, for the explanation of no return on investment yet and for somewhat promise of a return, albeit in the extended future and slowly.

FuckParis Hashtag
It is sad how there's a group of black people who would protest on the amount of attention the Paris incident is getting. I agree that since the incident was a white man's tragedy, it garnered much support and condolence. However, I dislike the fact that they have to put up much hate for this cause. And yeah, sorry if I had to put this up. I just need to clear my mind since these issues that keep on popping the Internet can be overwhelming and heavy with sadness and shock.

What the rallies are were simply attention-seeking. If I dislike Paris for those reasons (they were given condolence and attention due to being white men while if black men were to have same tragedy, it'll be ignored), and I do, I would simply stay quiet and not participate in the mourning. I will not, however, celebrate at it. That is to simplifly things, rude and inappropriate. I may also not participate and change my Facebook profile photo to the France flag.

Alright, that has been too much hate. I'll stop. Sorry. I can't. It's been a long week and I haven't posted in this journal for some time. *checks date* Wow! That's a fortnight of silence. Anyway, I do not see why the local government- Internal Revenue would do a garbage worth of service. I have been going there multiple times! And the penalties for late registration is absurd! How am I supposed to file those when the system itself don't allow me?!! And to top of that, I'm busy. I am a student and have a heavy schoolwork load. I could... And yeah... Alright I should probably stop.

Quae Questum Orbitae

Character: Asphodel
Appearance: human with golden angel-like wings
Classes: mage and ninja
Jobs: healer and weaver
Elements: nature and darkness

Items: beach sand, lightning rod that can absorb electricity and release it (currently 3 uses or 1 strong lightning bolt)
Spells: acid rain, frozen flame, aquatic jet
Summns: crystal golem, ice spears, earth spiders

Personal Reference to Another Website
Apparition Search Reference

To get to --> type exactly this; or this
Floo
-Stoatshead Hill --> Stoatshead
-Hogsmeade --> Hogsmeade
--Hogsmeade Shops --> hogsmeade shops
---the Hog's Head --> Hog's Head; Hogs Head; the Hog's Head
---Honeydukes Sweetshop --> Honeydukes; Honeyduke's; candy store; sweet shop
--- Post Office --> Post Office; post office; PO
--- Madam Puddifoot's --> Madam Puddifoot's; Madam Puddifoots; Puddifoot's; Puddifoots
---The Three Broomsticks --> The Three Broomsticks; Three Brooms; The 3 Brooms; 3 brooms; 3 Brooms
--- Zonko's Johe shop --> Zonko's; Zonkos
--- Pet Rescue and Rehabilitation Centre --> Pet Rescue; pet rescue; Pet Rescue Centre; pet rescue centre; pet rescue center; Pet Centre; Pet Center; pet adoption
--Hogsmeade clubs --> clubs; myclubs
--Obscurus Books --> Obscurus; Obscurus Books
---Custom Spells Encyclopaedia --> spell list; CSE; custom spells; Custom Spells Encyclopedia; Custom Spells Encyclopaedia
---Heading Hogwarts --> Heading Hogwarts
---myHogwarts: A History --> mHAH; mH:AH; myhogwarts a history; myHogwarts A History
----mH:AH entry Year 35 --> year 35
----mH:AH entry Year 34 ---> year 34
---- etc.
-Little Whinging --> LW; Little Whinging; Whinging
--Magnolia Crescent --> Magnolia Crescent
--Magnolia Park --> Magnolia Park; summer camp; camp
---Field House --> Field House
---Camp Cabins --> camp cabins; cabins
-- Town Square --> Town Square
---- Little Whinging Mayor's Office --> Whinging Office; Whinging Mayor; LW Office; LW Mayor
--Magnolia Road --> Magnolia Road
--Privet Drive --> Privet Drive

London
-London --> London; london
-Diagon Alley --> Diagon Alley; DiagonAlley; Diagon ally
--Cauldron Shop Plus --> Cauldron Shop Plus; cauldron shop; cauldron store; cauldrons
--Eeylops Owl Emporium --> Eeylops; owl shop; owl store
--Flourish & Blotts --> F&B; Flourish; Flourish and Blotts; Flourish & Blotts; book shop; book store
--Gambol & Japes --> G&J; Gambol's; Gambol and Japes; Gambol & Japes
--Gringotts --> Gringotts; gringotts; vaults
--Junk Shop --> Junk Shop; junk shop
--Madam Malkin's --> Madam Malkin's; Madam Malkins
--Magical Menagerie --> MM; Magical Menagerie
--Merlin Mart --> Merlin Mart; Merlin mart; Merlin-mart
--Ollivander's --> Ollivander's; wands
--Quality Quidditch Supplies --> Quality Quidditch; QQ; QQS; Quality Quidditch Supplies
--Scribbulus Everchanging Inks --> Scribbulus; Scribbulus Everchanging Inks; SEI
--Slug & Jiggers --> Slug & Jiggers; Slug and Jiggers; S&J
--Twilfit & Tatting's --> Twilfit & Tatting's; Twilfit and Tatting's; T&T; Twilfit
--Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes --> Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes; WWW; Weasleys
-Knockturn Alley --> Knockturn Alley; Knockturn
-the Ministry --> Ministry; MoM; the Ministry; ministry
--Department of Employment --> level 1; DOE; employment; jobs
---Fortress of Solitude --> Fortress; the fortress
--Department of Magical Law Enforcement --> level 2; MLE; DMLE
--Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes --> level 3; MAC; DMAC; accidents
--Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures --> level 4; RMC; DRMC; creature dept
--Department of International Magical Cooperation --> level 5; IMC; mugwump
--Department of Magical Transportation --> level 6; DMT
---Apparition Search Reference --> help; search reference
--Department of Magical Games and Sports --> level 7; MGS; DMGS; sports dept
--Department of Magical Construction --> level 8; DMC; construction
--Department of Mysteries --> level 9; DOM; Mysteries
--Ministry Basement --> Ministry basement; basement; conferences; conference room
--Courtrooms --> level 10; court rooms; courts
-Grimmauld Place --> Grimmauld Place
-Healzor Flats --> Healzor
-Grimmauld Park --> Grimmauld Park
-- The City Mayors' Office --> City Mayor; City Office; city office
--Knuttynuff Theatre --> Knuttynuff; the theatre; the theater
- St. Mungo's --> St. Mungo's; St Mungo's; St. Mungos; St Mungos; Saint Mungo's; Mungo's

---Records Office --> Records Office; records office; records
---Of-Age CVs --> Of-Age CVs; Of Age CVs; CVs; cvs; resumes
--Ottery Quidditch Pitch --> Quidditch pitch; Quidditch; pitch
---Quidditch Pitch Matches --> Quidditch match; matches; match
--Ottery Dueling Arena --> duelling arena; dueling arena; duelling; dueling
-Godric's Hollow --> GH; Godric's Hollow; Godric Hollow
--Museum --> museum

King's Cross
- Conductor's Office --> Conductor's Office; CO
- Ella's Office --> Ella's Office; Ella's office; E office

Far Far Away
- Cymru Dragon Reserve --> dragon reserve; Cymru reserve; cymru reserve

Houses
1 Magnolia Crescent --> Muha's house; muha's house
2 Magnolia Crescent --> shloo's house; Shloo's house
4 Magnolia Crescent --> K-Fish's house; K-fish's house; Kfish's house
8 Magnolia Crescent --> Mandie's house; mandie's house
2 Magnolia Road --> Elegancious's house; Chann's house
3 Magnolia Road --> Remus Shacklebolt's house; remus shacklebolt's house; Remus's house; Remus' house; Rob's house
4 Magnolia Road --> Clara Lily's house; Clara's house
6 Magnolia Road --> ShadowRP16's house; Shadow's house; Rachel's house
7 Magnolia Road --> SamVortex's house; Samvortex's house; samvortex's house; Sam Vortex's house; sam vortex's house
8 Magnolia Road --> L'Emeraude's house; L'emeraude's house; Kelly's house; Cass's house; Cass' house
9 Magnolia Road --> Sidekick's house; sidekick's house
10 Magnolia Road --> Emila Granger's house; Emilia's house; Emi's house
11 Magnolia Road --> Ichigo Mirai's house; Ichigo's house

13 Magnolia Road --> Crockhank's house; crockhank's house; Dewy's house
14 Magnolia Road --> Willow's house; willow's house;
15 Magnolia Road --> Jahs's house
16 Magnolia Road --> Jenna Rae's house; Jennarae's house
1 Privet Drive --> JakeHP7's house; Jake's house
1 Wisteria Walk --> Jennasaurus's house; Jennasaurus' house
2 Wisteria Walk --> Naomi-Jayne's house; Naomi Jayne's house; AlyaBlack's house; Alya's house
13 Wisteria Walk --> Lady Crimson's house; Little Red's house; Livvie's house

1 Grimmauld Place --> Bryce's house; Grawp's house;
4 Grimmauld Place --> Nashoka's house; Kelsey's house;
5 Grimmauld Place --> Sharpie's house
7 Grimmauld Place --> meowingmormon's house; meowing's house; Lara's house
8 Grimmauld Place --> HPitty23's house; HPitty's house; Marli's house
9 Grimmauld Place --> peaceonearth12's house; poe12's house
11 Grimmauld Place --> headlesghost's house; headles' house; Martha's house;
12 Grimmauld Place --> Jess the First's house; Jess The First's house; JesstheFirst's house; Jess' house; Jess's house
13 Grimmauld Place --> Gemini's house; Mini's house
14 Grimmauld Place --> Ella Granger's house; Ella's house; Egg's house
15 Grimmauld Place --> EvieSPotter's house; Evie's house

2 Otter Brook --> Ganchi's house; ganchi's house; Rebekah's house; rebekah's house
-Basement --> Potterwatch; myPotterwatch; podcast
4 Otter Brook --> Nymph's house; Theta's house; theta's house; Holmes' house; Kathleen's house
6 Otter Brook --> Kalia's house
7 Otter Brook --> Sarah Delacour's house; Sarah's house
8 Otter Brook --> Marie Christine's house; Marie's house
9 Otter Brook --> Nighthawk's house; nighthawk's house
2 Godric's Hollow --> Boots's house; Boots' house; boots' house
5 Godric's Hollow -->Aryela's house
6 Godric's Hollow --> RavenCookie's house; Ravencookie's house; ravencookie's house; Madds's house; Madds' house
7 Godric's Hollow --> SusanHP's house; Susanhp's house; susanhp's house; Linda's house
9 Godric's Hollow --> Merlin's house; merlin's house; Merlin's mansion
11 Godric's Hollow --> Hyacinth's house; hyacinth's house; Julie's house
12 Godric's Hollow --> Nicole's house; Nicole's sink; the circus
13 Godric's Hollow --> [bgcolor=black]private[/bgcolor]
14 Godric's Hollow --> Lilly_Potter's house; Lilly Potter's house; Lilly's house

Devon
-Elm Bank --> Elm Bank
--Animal Attraction --> Animal Attraction; AA; pet store
--Elm Bank Prophet --> Daily Prophet; the Daily Prophet; Prophet; the DP
---Prophet Newsroom --> newsroom
-Orchard Hill --> WizU; Wizu; wizu
-Otter Brook --> Otter Brook
--Founders' Lodge --> the pub; Founders'; Founders; Lodge
---scuttlebutt topic --> scuttlebutt
-Ottery End --> Ottery
--Citizen Advice Bureau --> CAB; Citizen Advice; citizen advice; FAQs
---Moderator's Lounge --> mod lounge; Mod lounge
---Linda's Office --> Linda's office; Linda's Office; Susanhp's Office; S office
--Ottery Town Hall --> Town Hall; town hall
---- Devon Mayor's Office --> Devon Office; Devon Mayor

Revnarh said:
Character: Asphodel
Appearance: human with golden angel-like wings
Classes: mage and ninja
Jobs: healer and weaver
Elements: nature and darkness

Weapons: shuriken thrower (shoots normal ones and shadow), three kunai, four smoke bombs, lightning rod (absorbs electricity and release it; currently 3 loads or 1 strong lightning bolt)

Gear: a medikit, sewing tools, a basic survival kit, light armor or clothes, a backpack of holding, water bottle of the infinite lake, some rations of food, climbing gear, a bottle with a strange liquid inside, a book that makes all your spells stronger as long as you are holding it

spells: heal light wounds, fireball, acidic lightning, acidic rain, ice spears, aquatic jet

summon: Stone spider, crystal golem, the unknown creature, shadow-cat

Abilities: talking to plants, weak telekinesis

You used the crystal sand from the beach in the tutorial to defeat the boss. I think that should be all of it.

Subtract items
-unknown creature (landshark)
-lightning rod
-one kunai

Add items
+sky turtle pendant: summon sky turtle

:s Thoughts On Migrating

With the recent elections for USA and not so recent elections for the Philippines, there was wide talk of migrating to another place to avoid the current administration. I do not understand this talk on migrating to another country. Where is the loyalty. If you are a Filipino who is thinking of migrating or considering to go to another country to avoid Duterte's chaos, I would ask what happen with the "I love Philippines; I take pride in being a Filipino"? So does that mean that you are only a Filipino when it is convenient?

That goes without saying that this also apploes to Americans. Where are the guts, the courage, the power to change of those Americans contemplating moving to Canada or to some blessed country? Does that mean you are ashamed of your nation? I see that as a form of disloyalty.

Come on, people! We have the power to change our nation for the better. We are fortunate to live in a democratic state where there is power in the hoi polloi. We can do our own little ways. Always.

Back
Top Bottom