Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TACOS!!!!!!! (G23 & Dragonfoot455)

He smirked and leaned down and began to suckle her free breast, lightly nibbling her nipple while the other was continually teased with his hand, his other hand still probing her sex, working to heighten her arousal, while he snuck his erection under her body to press against her wonderful ass.

She arched into him feeling her Arousal skyrocketing from just a touch. Deadpool had to be the best she had. Just the caress on her Breasts was enough to bring a throaty moan from her. "Wade" she groaned her hips grinding into his for more, Alyissa felt the heat from his body sear her skin making her feel intoxicated.

"Yes Alyissa?" he asked innocently still working on driving her mad. "Is there something special you want or need?" He continued to suckle, stroke, cares, and squeeze, working her over, attempting to send her over the edge.

"N-n-no-o" she panted arching her back into his musckular frame, her curves molded perfectly with the ridges of his body. His healing effect drove her mad with lust and it was only a matter of time he would push her over the edge a second time. "Wade do you think this could be more then a one time thing?" she said between intakes of air her mind whirling in a vicious circle.

He growled into her breasts and pressed down with his hand urging toward her release. "i was hoping it would be something like an all the time thing. i ain't about to let quality like you go." He nipped then slowly ground her nipple between his teeth.

Unable to take much more Aly began to shudder over and over again for him, "I'd love nothing more. Your touch drives me crazy" she panted burying her face into his neck as she took a deep inhale loving the smell of his scent.

He smirked and kissed her neck and pulled her closer then hissed into her ear. "The food is almost here.... Want me to get it or make him wait? They never ditch on me."

"I'm out of energy, I need to let my body rest Wade" she panted rolling onto her back and regaining her composure "I'm defiantly making this a regular thing" she laughed lightly blowing her bangs out of her face

He kissed her then stood and pulled on his boxers and grabbed the money. "Good."

He went to the door humming a happy little song "Girl in my place girl in my place. Whose in my place a girl...a hot girl...hot girl in my place hot girl in my place...."

He whipped open the door, grabbed the food and tossed the money at the delivery person then kicked the door shut opening the first package and stuffing his face happily still humming his little song as he returned to the girl with the food and some water.

Alyissa picked through the order and food and took what she wanted, watching Deadpool like he hadn't eaten in months "that hungry huh?" she asked taking another bite of pizza.

"My healing factor pushes my metabolism through the roof." He crossed his legs continuing to eat. He smiled at her and drained his own drinks rapidly, which he had a cooler full of.

"so...what do you do?"

"I was a part of a Biker Gang but the cops caught me red handed, they gave me a choice. I can go to jail for the rest of my life or I can be their undoing, so I'm weeding them out" she sighed resting her chin on his shoulder while she hugged him from behind.

he nodded and flexed his back against her chest. "And just how are you doing that? Seducing them with those great boobies?"

he snickered. "Seriously how are you doing that? How many more ya got? And is that all you do?"

Aly smirked "I have quite the long ways to go and it's a slow process to get them secluded where I can kill them no questions asked" she winked before reaching for her clothes.

He stopped her. "What say i help you?" he stroked her hands and arms chuckling.

"I need some practice. And i don't want you dressed yet."

She turned to him with a serious expression "You sure I mean I know you have a healing factor and all but I can handle this on my own. Your welcome to come along if it pleases you" Aly shrugged sitting back to remain naked like Wade requested. Alyissa pressed her face into his chest and fell quiet except for a small sigh of content.

He stroked her hair thoughtfully eating more of his food. "It'll be fun. I haven't had any fun like that in a while."

he chuckled and stroked her neck and spine as well.

Alyissa shivered feeling his gentle but strong hands rubbing her backside. "Shooting people is fun to you?" she asked with a slight laughed shaking her head as she did, He was defiantly a psychopath but a sexy one atleast. As she had mentioned Aly was never one to be turned off by crazy but hey it only meant that Deadpool was super kinky in bed. [/i]

He laughed. "Well duh. Now...do we have to leave now?" his very hard erection throbbed between them, and his free hand slipped up fondling her lovely breasts. His intent was more than clear.

Back
Top Bottom