Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fun in The Sun (Skeith x Kaore)

Skeith Takahata II

Lesbian Anarchist
(( http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2458252 ))
(( Black Haired Girl - Miranda ))
(( Blonde Girl - Liz ))
(( Pigtails Girl - Reina ))
(( Brunette - Sarah ))
(( White Haired Girl - Jo ))​

Elizabeth Webb, known to her friends and family as either Liz or Lizzy, had moved to the United States a couple years ago, after her particularly wealthy family purchased a coastal resort. It had taken a couple of years to get the resort up and running, Liz dedicating most of her own summer vacations to helping get it up and running. During her time in America she had gotten extremely close to another girl at her school. While the two were very close friends, Liz was never very subtle about her attraction to her, but she was hesitant to make any real moves. She was hoping that would change this summer. The Sapphire Hills Resort was ready to open, and she had made sure to put a large sum of money aside to make sure that she could treat her friend to the grand opening. She had been counting the days til summer vacation, and now finally it was time. She had packed her bags and left early to make sure that everything was arranged. She also arranged for the family driver to pick her friend up and bring her to the airport.

She was waiting at the resort for her friend to arrive, standing near the terminal where her friend's plane would land. The resort lobby was filled with guests walking about in swimwear. It made her heart swell to hear the people talking and laughing. Buying this place was a big risk for her family, but if this first day was any indication, things were going to work out. She was standing wearing her own blue bikini and a pair of sunglasses, her blonde hair was tied back into a ponytail. Fortunately, she wasn't expected to actually work at the resort this year. She could dedicate the entire vacation to spending time with her friend.

(( http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2226240 ))
((Theres Yuki!))

Yuki Nakamura was of Japanese-american descent with pink hair, slightly pale skin, B-cup breasts, and light blue eyes. She was currently wearing a blue summer dress decorated with light blue flowers and light blue sneakers. As she sat in the car her best friend had sent to pick her up she squirmed and fidgeted in excitement, unable to sit still at the thought of being able to spend the entire summer at the resort her friends family bought. She had packed everything she thought that she might need and a few personal things that could help her control the strong libido she had from being a Futa.

Yes, Yuki was a futa. She had fully functioning male and female parts, though she had no external testicles. She didn't generally let this fact be known about herself and was a little scared about how Liz would react if she found out. Liz was a lesbian and made no attempts to either hide it or the fact that she was attracted to Yuki. She herself felt some attraction to the blonde beauty but was to terrified to act on this attraction as she would rather have their friendship then rsk losing it.

As the Limo pulled up to the hotel entrance a huge smile sprouted on her face as she saw Liz waiting for her wearing a blue bikini that looked amazing on her. Fighting down the attraction, and impending hard on, she opened the door as soon as the vehicle came to a stop and ran out towards her friend.

"LIZZY!" She squealed happily as she crashed into the girl with a powerful hug "I'M SO EXCITED! I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE ALL KINDS OF FUN WITH YOU THIS SUMMER!"

Liz could hardly contain her excitement when she heard her friend's voice. She turned to face her, a smile spreading wide across her face. "Yuki!" She wrapped her arms tightly around her in a loving hug, being sure to release her just as quickly so as to not make it awkward for her. She pulled her sunglasses off, flashing her bright golden eyes. "I'm so happy you came, this summer is going to be amazing! Just you wait til you see the rest of the resort!" She replied happily, her voice carrying a thick British accent. "Come on, let's get you settled in." She said waving her hand further into the hotel lobby. She walked over to the counter, recognizing the young girl who was working there. "Hello Sarah." She greeted warmly. "Miss Nakamura is hear to check in."

The young brunette looked up from her papers with a bright smile. "Miss Webb! Absolutely!" She pulled the guest book out from under the counter and set it down in front of Yuki. "Here you are Miss. I'm glad you decided to come. Miss Webb has been talking about inviting you here for quite a while."

Liz blushed brightly before shaking her head. "Uh. Sarah, perhaps you should retrieve Miss Nakamura's room key? The sooner we have her settled in the sooner she can enjoy the resort after all." She said hastily, trying to move the conversation along.

"Oh! Yes, I'm terribly sorry." She replied quickly, and hastily produced a key from the wall behind her. "There you are Ma'am."

Hugging Liz that tightly while she was wearing a bikini was probably a bad idea Yuki thought in hindsight. Just the thought of how close the girls bare skin was to her body sent imaginary shivers across her body and made her cock twitch. She didn't want to run and hide from her friend to relieve herself so soon after arriving but sh emay just have to. She followed Liz inside and watched as she interacted with the pretty girl behind the desk, giggling as she watched Liz blush from the girls words.

"Thank you Sarah!" She chirped happily as she too her room key.

She turned back towards the entrance just in time to see the bellhop(?) bring her luggage in and intercepted them. With a smile she took the bag from the man and walked back over to Liz.

"So? Will you show me to my room?" She asked with a bright smile "I'd like to change into something more... beachy!"

Sarah smiled brightly before nodding her head. "No problem, Miss. I hope you enjoy your stay." She returned the guest book to its rightful place before returning to her other duties.

"Thank you, Sarah. Make sure to find some time to enjoy yourself as well." Liz offered an appreciative smile to Sarah before turning to face Yuki. "Sure, I don't mind." She led Yuki to an elevator, leading her up to the top floor. "I put you in one of the suites, across from me. Twenty-four hour room service, and a balcony with an outdoor dining area." When the door opened again, she walked out into the hall. "These rooms would normally be reserved for wealthy guests or celebrities, but I pulled some strings with my parents." She paused in front of Yuki's door. "This is you, my room is just across the hall."

Yuki wasn't sure how to react. She had only been expecting a normal room... not a suite. She wasn't sure how she was supposed to react to this so she just smiled and nodded.

"I'll go change and then meet you in a little while okay?" She told her friend before entering her room.

Yuki cared for her friend a great deal but she had the strangest feeling that Liz was trying to impress her for some reason. She didn't need to do anything like this but the thought made her feel a few butterflies in her stomach. Liz really must want to be her grilfriend or something. But this wasn't the kind of thing that impressed Yuki. The reason she saw Lizzy as such a close friend was because she was a fun person to hang out with.

The fact that she was incredibly sexy helped as well. Shaking her head she began unpacking her bag, placing her clothes into drawers and making sure her toys were properly hidden. As she searched her bags for one of her bathing suits she couldn't help but remember how sexy Sarah had looked and felt her cock twitch slightly at the mental image it conjured up.

Yuki considered herself to be bi-sexual but was to afraid of how any potential partner would react to her sexual organs to try and get into any kind of relationship. She quickly found a bikini that she liked and began stripping down, all the while trying to get the image of Liz in her bikini out of her mind... and failing. By the time she had stripped down to her panties her eight inch long cock was rock hard and her pussy was wet.

Deciding it would be best for her to take care of her problem she grabbed a dildo that was the same length as her own cock and went into the bathroom to try and get rid of her erection. Placing the dildo ontot he tiled floor she moaned quietly as she rubbed it along her outer lips before sinking down onto the phallic object in a squat and began moving up and down on it.

Liz gave a small nod when Yuki entered her room. She leaned against the wall beside the door, breathing out a quiet sigh. Her hands moved to clasp one another as she waited. Sure, she had never been shy about her sexuality and had failed spectacularly at concealing her attraction to Yuki, but she suddenly found herself extremely nervous. It seemed like the suite hadn't done much to impress her, which made her heart sink slightly. It dawned on her that Yuki had been taking a little longer than she expected to get changed, a thought that made a heat rise inside of her. The object of her desire was beyond this door and possibly on full display. She could faintly hear what she thought was Yuki's voice through the door, but she wasn't sure. She reached for the doorknob, pleased to find it unlocked. She pushed the door open quietly, closing and locking it behind her. She looked around the room, confused when she didn't see her. Then she heard a sound from the bathroom. She approached the door quietly, pressing her ear against it for a moment. The sounds were not questionable, she knew pleasured moans when she heard them.

She slowly pushed the door open, peering through slowly. "Yu-Yuki? Is everything alright?" Her eyes flew open wide at the sight of her pleasing herself with a dildo, though her shock only exploded further at the sight of the large phallus that was attached to the young asian girl. The startled gasp she released was unavoidable. "Is that a-!" She immediately cut herself off, as she slumped back against the bathroom door.

Yuki was entirely engrossed in the feel of the dildo moving in and out of her pussy, so engrossed that she hadn't heard Liz enter her room until she was staring at her. When she heard Liz's voice she practically froze, the dildo halfway out of her pussy. Her face turned scarlet as she slowly looked up towards the entrance to the bathroom and her heart plummeted when she saw Liz staring at her in shock.

Yuki felt certain that this was the end of their friendship, that the sight of her dick standing at full mast while she fucked a dildo on the bathroom floor would disgust her now certainly former friend. She collapsed onto her knees, not even reacting as the dildo was pushed deep within her as tears began welling up in her eyes. Liz would yell at her, berate her, and kick her out of her families resort now. She would tell everyone at school and Yuki would be ostracised forever more as a freak.

"NO!" She practically screamed before turning around and covering her face with her hands "DON'T LOOK AT ME!"

Liz's shock did not fade as the scene transpired in front of her, but she was able to ground herself in reality enough to not be completely disarmed. She stepped forward slowly, after her friend screamed. She reached out slowly, tentatively placing a hand on her shoulder. "Yu-Yuki. There's no reason to hide from me." As difficult as this was to believe it certainly wasn't anything worth ending a friendship over. In fact, it made a number of Yuki's odd behaviors make sense. How often must she have had to sneak away like this to avoid being revealed? She knelt down beside her, placing both hands on her shoulders. "You're my best friend, I love you, all of you. Even... That..." She said quietly, her eyes falling to it momentarily. "You can trust me, Yuki. I would never hurt you. So, dry those tears, huh?" She wrapped her arms tightly around her, holding her close from behind for several moments. It was true that she always wanted to get Yuki's attention, so putting herself on display and attempting to impress her was common place, but she couldn't have imagined the effect it would have.

"It's my fault right? It getting like this?" She asked in a hushed voice. "I think it makes you unique. Special." She looked down at it from over Yuki's shoulder for several moments before a mischievous smirk spread across her lips. "I've always wanted to get you like this, anyway. Let me help." Her hand slowly moved down Yuki's stomach, her finger stroking the back of her shaft.

Yuki was shocked at how accepting Liz was of her uniqueness. In hindsight she should have realised that Liz wasn't the type to act like Yuki feared. She was far to nice to do any of those things that she had feared would happen. She wiped the tears from her eyes and squeaked when she felt Lizzy's hand move across her her stomach and take a hold of her shaft.

"Y-Y-Yes." She stuttered in shock at what her friend was doing "You... looked so nice in your bikini."

Yuki shifted her legs slightly and then realised that the didlo she had been using was now pressed hard against her cervix. She began moving her hips, raising up and down so that the dildo moved within her again and Liz's hand moved across the back of her shaft more.

She giggled lightly at Yuki's words, a genuine smile spreading on her lips. Knowing that Yuki did find her attractive, enough for it to make her so aroused made her very happy. "Aw... That's so nice of you to say." She kissed the nape of her neck, suckling on it gently. Her hand slowly curled around her friend's cock, stroking it in rhythm with her use of the dildo. She had to admit to a sense of jealousy, that double stimulation had to be something pretty incredible. "Maybe once we're finished here, I'll let you see what I look like without it? Hmm?" She whispered into her ear, before nibbling on her ear lobe.

It was almost impossible for Liz to contain her excitement or her curiosity. Not only was she finally in the intimate situation she had always wanted with Yuki, but it was proving to be something truly unique, and she wanted desperately to explore the possibilities. She began stroking her shaft faster, wanting to hear her friends pleasure first hand.

The sensation of having the dildo moving in her pussy and Lizzy's hand stroking her cock made Yuki moan with pleasure. She moved her hand up to Liz's head as she kissed her around her neck, sending shivers across her body and th eoffer to see Liz naked later caused her cock to twitch and a small amount of pre-cum to leak out. She paused in her motions so that she could maneuver herself so that she was once again on her feet instead of her knees as Lizzy began stroking her faster.

Her own motions sped up but soon came to a stop as she turned and kissed Lizzy on the lips. This motion caused her to lose her balance and fall atop the blonde girl, Yuki's bare breasts rubbing against Liz's bikini covered ones. This caused her to moan again as she reached down and began pumping the dildo in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

Liz watched with incredible interest as Yuki continued bobbing on the dildo as she was stroking her length. Though as soon as their lips met, her eyes widened momentarily. It was in that moment that all of this became truly real for her. It was a contact that she had dreamed about. In fact, it was almost more fulfilling than the thought of exploring her unique friend's beautiful body. Still, her thoughts were forced to a close as the two of them toppled over onto the bathroom floor. She returned her kiss in earnest. She could hardly keep from grinding back against her, wanting desperately to continue, but the cold hard bathroom floor was increasingly uncomfortable. She pulled away from the kiss with a loud gasp, her face flushing bright with her apparent arousal. "I want you too, but not here. Let's move to the bed, okay?" She asked in a hushed but heated voice.

She slowly slipped from underneath her friend, taking her hand and helping her up. She guided her friend to sit on the bed before looking down at her with a mischievous smile. "Before we do anything, I want you to do something for me. Okay?" She asked softly. "I've never seen anyone like you before. So, I want to watch you cum." She said with a smile. "But, I want it to be because you're looking at me." She reached down, pulling the string on her bikini bottom and top, allowing both to fall away. "I want to see what you look like when you're thinking about me." She stood exposed in front of her friend, her own shaven pussy glistening lightly with moisture. "I want you to really want me, before I let you have me." She said with a small giggle, realizing how naughty she was behaving.

Yuki didn't do anything to resist being moved to the bed, the act of walking with the dildo inside her making her moan at the different feeling the object made. When Liz stripped and Yuki saw her naked form she had to gulp a little as her cock twitched twice. She then turned scarlet at Lizzy's request but nodded shyly before moving further onto the bed so that her feet were resting on it. She wrapped one hand around her cock while the other grabbed the base of the dildo before she began pumping both.

As her eyes slowly moved over Liz's nude form, the hand on her cock moved up its entire length, giving its head a slight twist before moving back down while she pumped the dildo in and out of her pussy at a moderate pace, making sure that she pressed it deep when it pottomed out, pressing against her cervix and making her moan. She saw the slight dampness around Lizzy's shaved pussy causing her cock to twitch again and making her own pussyy wetter at the thought that Yuki's appearance made her possible lover aroused.

"Your really sexy Lizzy." She said breathily as she made her motions "I want to lick you and suck on your nipples. They look so good!"

Liz smiled brightly when Yuki nodded in agreement. She watched with fascination as her friend began to masturbate in front of her. Seeing her friend's eyes glance down over her body, followed by her compliment made her blush slightly. Though the following comment about her nipples caused her lips to form a smirk again. "And here I thought I was the pervert." She couldn't hide how hot it was really making her, watching her friend masturbate. "Don't worry. I'll let you lick and suck whatever you want really soon." She moved to sit on her knees on the edge of the bed, watching her friend with unshakable interest.

"You look like you've gotten really good at that." She commented, her eyes never leaving Yuki's body. "Is it more exciting when someone's watching?" She asked teasingly. "What if I was to give you a little show?" She spread her own legs in front of her as one hand fell to her own pussy, spreading her southern lips to show her friend. She slipped a finger into her own moistened pussy, slowly pumping it in and out, more to excite her friend than for pleasure.

Yuki's eyes widened and the pace at which she was jacking herself off inreased when Liz spread her her pussy lips for her to see. She also started panting as a drop of precum emerged from the tip of her cock which was then spread along the length of her cock as she continued her motions. She let out a moan as she stared at Liz's pussy, the very sight at the depths of her most private place making her grow more excited since she had ever been before.

She began moving her hips in unsion with her hand motions, increasing the feel of her hand on her cock and the dildo in her pussy. She wasn't exactly sure how much longer she could hold off cumming but she was highly certain it wuldn't be very long from now.

"Lizzy...." Yuki moaned "I... I think... I'm gonna cum soon!"

Liz caught her mouth nearly watering while she watched. She licked her lips as that precum dripped from the head and then coated the shaft like oil. Her eyes also catching sight of the wetness that now coated her dildo. She slipped a second finger inside of herself, her free hand groping her breast, a moan breaking free of her lips as she tried to speak. "Cum when ever you like." She said in a heated voice. She looked up from the action to look at her friend's face, enjoying that look of ecstasy on her face. She enjoyed seeing this perverted side of Yuki, watching her masturbate was extremely exciting. "Don't hold back. I want to see and hear what you're like when you think about me."

She was nervous about the idea of trying to take her friend's cock inside her. Sure she had plenty of experience with other women and with some toys, but nothing so large. still, the idea of sex with Yuki was more exciting than ever with this surprise that she was hiding. She only wished she would have known about it sooner.

"I... I think your very sexy!" Yuki moaned as she came closer and closer to cumming and cumming hard "Your so nice and kind, the best friend I've ever had, you didn't hate me for... how I am."

Yuki had been certain that if Liz or anyone else had found out about her cock, they would hate and berate her. They would treat her like a freak and insult her until she either fled from school... or done something drastic. That Liz hadn't, that she had even thought that Yuki was sexy, threw the futa for a loop.

The wetness coming off the dildo was begining to drip onto the bed and the amount of precum that she had spread across her cock left it glistening. As she pumped her cock and pussy harder more of her liquids came out, filling the air with the heady aroma of her arousal. Soon... it came to a boiling point. With a low squeal cum began shooting out of her cock while she squirted from her pussy

She came for what felt like hours but was only ten seconds or so, enough for several large cum bursts to come out. Several were on her breasts, more were on the sheets, and one or two had managed to land on Lizzy.

"That.. felt... good." Yuki panted as she slowly rubbed her still hard cock.

Her eyes lit up with lust and intrigue as Yuki drew closer to her climax. She couldn't help her curiosity as she watched Yuki coating her cock in her own precum. The thought of discovering the tastes of either of Yuki's love juices was enough to make her mouth water. Liz let out a surprised yelp when Yuki finally came, almost cumming herself. She watched in wide-eyed wonder as the jets of cum shot forth, even more so when a couple spurts landing on her. Her eyes finally pulled away from Yuki to fall to where she had been marked. She ran her finger over the cum, examining it momentarily before tentatively licking it clean. She pursed her lips as she contemplated the flavor. It was bizarre, but she didn't hate it. Her eyes flashed forward again, pleased to see that Yuki was still hard.

"I'm glad it felt so good. It looked amazing." She crawled closer to her before leaning in and pressing her lips against Yuki's in a deep passionate kiss, her tongue quickly invading her mouth. Her hand fell to curl around her friend's cock, feeling it already slick with precum. She reached underneath with her other hand, pulling the dildo out of her pussy. She finally broke away from the kiss with a small smile. "I want to put it inside." She said quietly. "Do you want to fuck me?" She asked, her free hand coming up to cup Yuki's breast, groping it gently.

Yui should have expected the kiss... but she didn't and thusly was quite surprised when she felt Liz's tongue enter her mouth and instinctively began wrestling with it, enjoying the feel of her tongure against her own. She moaned into the kiss as she felt Lizzy grab hold of her cock and pull the dildo out of her pussy.

Her cock twitched when Liz asked if she wanted to fuck her. The answer was an ecstatic yes. She wanted to fuck her best friend and... lover. She wanted to feel her pussy wrap around her cock and squeeze the cum out of it. She wanted to pound her cock into the tight, wet, tunnel until she unloaded deep within Liz.

"Yes." She told her "I want to fuck you! But... can I... taste you first?"

She wanted to know what Lizzy tasted like before she started fucking her hard.

Liz's lips curled into a smile when she felt Yuki's cock twitch in her hand. Her words made her own heart pound. The idea of Yuki eating her out had been a fantasy for some time now. She leaned in close, planting a soft kiss on Yuki's lips before pulling away, biting her lip lightly. "Of course, you can. I told you that you could lick and suck whatever you wanted. It would be like a dream come true." She reached for some of the pillows, building them up so that she could lean back against them. As she allowed herself to sink slightly into the large plush pillows, she spread her legs for her friend once again. Her pussy now clearly glistening with moisture and anticipation.

She reached forward, placing her hand against Yuki's cheek. "My body is yours to explore. Do whatever you like." Her words were soft and inviting, but carried with them every bit of her lust and need.

Yuki's eyes were glued to Liz's pussy as she crawled towards her friend/lover. It was just so captivating, the way the light reflected off her glistening pink folds. It made her cock twitch in anticipation of tasting that glorious pussy. As she moved closer she swore that she could smell a heady scent coming from it.

"Its so pretty." Yki said as she looked closer.

She placed her hands on either side of the moist slit and spread it for a moment so that she could once again peer into Lizzy's most sacred place. She then leanned forward and gave her clit a tentative lick, tasting the girls juices for the first time. Yuki had to admit, she often wondered what a pussy tasted like... well she knew what hers tasted like as she had licked her fingers after masturbating but had wondered if other pussy's tasted like hers.

She now knew that they didn't... they just tasted similar. She liked the way Lizzy tasted and gave her a long lick starting from the bottom of her pussy and ending at her clit before she slid a single finger into her and began slowly licking at the little bundle of nerves.

Liz watched Yuki crawl towards her, those beautiful eyes of her admiring her pussy. She bit her lip lightly, her hungry eyes never leaving her. It was like a vision from her late night fantasies. A blush surfaced on her cheeks when it was complimented. "Uh, th-thanks..." She breathed out a hefty sigh, shivering lightly as she felt her hot breath against her exposed folds. Then there was that tongue, drawing a sharp gasp from her lips as it flicked at her clit. Her fingers tightly clasped at the pillows as she felt the finger slip inside of her, between that and the tongue that found its way back to her clit, she moaned out lightly. "That's it... Just like that..." She purred out between heavy panting. "Uhn... So good..." Her eyes never left Yuki, watching her as she worked.

(Sorry. Had both writers block and some problems over here.)

She started thrusting with the lone digit, marveling at how wet Liz was getting while lapping out the juices seeping from her pussy. It was a heady taste, one that she thought she could become addicted to if she wasn't careful, though sh ewasn't sure if it would bother her so much if that happened.

She slid a second finger inside her tight hole, licking at her around the thrusting digits. As she was doing this she was using her free handto rub at her hard cock so that it wouldn't get soft, not that Yuki thought that was really possible but better safe then sorry.

liz watched through half-lidded eyes as the object of her desire ate her out. Her fingers thrusting inside of her. Her hand moved forward, lacing her fingers in Yuki's hair, gently holding her in place. "Mnnn... Just like that... It's so good!" She moaned out, rocking her hips lightly against her lover's tongue and fingers. "I can't wait to feel you inside me. I want your cock so bad!" She groaned out, her head flopping back as she moaned out to the ceiling. The possibility of people outside of the room overhearing her or Yuki hadn't occurred to her, not that she would have cared in the moment. She was so overjoyed at finally having Yuki in this way that she almost wanted others to know what they were doing. She almost wanted to show off the beautifully unique woman that was pleasuring her.

"Please, fuck me!" She groaned. "I can't take it any more! I want that hard cock deep inside me!" Her mind was flooded with so many ideas, so many ways that she wanted to have Yuki. The fantasies even more amazing knowing about the cock hanging between her legs.

Back
Top Bottom