Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Perhaps I Can Spark Your Interest? [mxf] [f//]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puff Of Posativa

Your Friendly Neighborhood Stoner
It's been a while since I've been in the game but I'm looking forward to finally roleplaying again.

I come with various plots and story ideas that I'd like to see if there are any like-interested people out there.

What I'm primarily craving is kidnapping. However, I have other fantasies to fuel as well!

My current plot craving:

Beauty And The Beast
It's a well-told story of a girl who is capture by a "cruel" man/woman for some kind of repayment of a long lost debt. Please do not mistaken this plot as non-con or heavy bdsm. The man captures the girl simply because he believes that it is intimidating to those enemies around him. However, through the company of the new-found woman, he finds that he is more lonely than violent. And she awakens a new light inside of him.

Obviously, there can be tweaks to the plot. :)

Other plot ideas that I'd like to explore are:

The Killer and The Detective

There is a killer on the lose with an amazing disguise. There is also a detective on the case, who feels burned out by the case. There are no pictures of the killer or even a description to resolve off of. The detective and killer are both taking a break from their chaotic lives in an off-the-grid bar. It's almost like a neutral territory where people who don't want to be discovered go and befriend as strangers.

Hot Yoga
A girl religiously married to her husband of 6 years decides she needs a break from the housewife formalities and starts to take a hot yoga class. The class is one on one and through the sweating and closeness, the hot yoga class becomes a little too hot and stirs into a whirlwind affair.

Stranded
A girl finds herself awoken on an island. She can't remember 100% as to how she went from boarding a plane to NY from the UK to being in the mists of a tropical island, surrounded by unknown people. She's not sure where all of these people came from, or when she'd be able to get off of the island, but she will have to learn and adapt as quickly as she can - or else, she may never make it to NY.

If any of these peek your interests, please PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom