Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unlikely Hero! (Dowmone and I)

In due time he'll get a chance to do a lot of things to her. She moved her head up and down with his bucking hips. Moaning as she felt the tip just gently teasing the entrance of her throat. Soon she pulled him free from her mouth while she stroked his cock, she ran her lips down to his balls where she caressed them with her lips. Her thumb teased the rim of his mushroom head of his cock with her licking his heavy balls. Satisfied crawled up to give him a passionate kiss with her leg gently pressing against his groin.

He groans softly as he feels the tip of his cock just about to enter her throat. He feels her lips on his balls and all he wants is to fuck her. Here. Now. She slides back up to meet his lips with hers and he deepens the kiss almost immediately, sliding his tongue around hers lightly. He can feel her on his body, her legs pressing against his most sensitive areas. Alaric rolls them so that he is on top of her, his cock very lightly brushing against her pussy lips. He works his hips, teasing her clit with the tip of it. He can see her desire for him in her eyes, but he is not going to enter her until she asks for it. He's a bit a of a tease like that. The head of his cock is at her entrance...then he pulls back again, teasing her clit again, smiling slightly.

Moaning in the kiss but as he rolled them over, she parted her legs where he could rest in comfort. Sighing as she felt him teasing her with his cock. When he hit her clit she dug her nails into his shoulder. "Tease." Tilting her head letting him explore her flesh with his lips but she returned her lips to his own. A shuddering moan left her lips when she felt his cock press ever so gently then left her. Whimpering softly as he continued to tease her. "Please..." She whispered softly to him with her gripping his upper arms tightly. "Alaric...Please I want you...I want to scream your name out."

Alaric shudders listening to her beg for him and in one swift thrust he enters her fully. Fully buried in her he gasps a little at her tightness. His lust peaks and he starts to thrust, slow but hard. He will increase speed later, but for now he just wants to enjoy her, feel her from the inside. He leans down and bites her, forgetting about his fangs, and drawing just a little bit of blood. He moans as he catches the scent of it, and thrusts even harder, being careful of course not to use his full vampiric strength.

Wincing as he thrusts deep inside her. It been awhile since she had sex so this would take some time. Her hips moved with his thrusts but she cried out when he bit her but it seemed to fall on deaf ears with the bed hitting the wall. Groaning as she held on to his naked form while he drilled deep, and slow into her. Closing her eyes just as he added force to his thrusts since he bit her.

Alaric notices her wince and does his best to slow down a bit. He manages to slow quite a bit, and lets her adjust to his length before he really lets loose. He slides his tongue up the side of her neck, both licking off the blood that he drew and closing the wound with his saliva. The vampire kisses the spot and slides his hands down her sides slowly, tracing patterns against her skin as he moves inside her. His hands find her hips and he grips them lightly, even by human standards.

Giving him a sign of relief from her as she laid there with him looming over her. "You must have gone without for some time." Giggling then gasped when he was hitting the right spot. Moaning as she couldn't stand it! Hooking her leg around his as she pushed him over where she had him pinned to the bed. Leaning down as she kissed him to have her hips slam down on him. Quivering over him but she sat up and began to ride him hard and fast. Her breasts jiggled with her moving her hands down to his lower stomach for added support.

He gasps out a few words to answer her "I..mm..i guess you could say that.." He surrenders to her control, letting her ride to him to her hearts content. She rides him fast and hard right from the beginning and he can see how much she is driving herself nuts. He bucks his hips in time with her thrusts, scraping his nails down her back as he does so. His tongue duels with hers as he gasps into her mouth.

He had pulled her down several times to sneak a kiss or two but in the end she stayed sitting up riding him as if she was trying to break a stallion in for riding. "AH! I'm....Almost...There!" Panting to him as sweat beaded down her form with her breasts growing sore from all the jiggling. "Ngh!" Her nails bit into his flesh as she slammed down onto him, the head of his cock kissed the barrier with her rocking her hips grinding herself into him with her suddenly squirting out all over his pelvic area. Her face was red as no man had gotten her to this intense orgasm before. Though she didn't dismount from him as she wanted him to feel like he can fill her with his spunk. In reality he could do as he pleased since she was on birth control but it was the experimental that kept all sperm from impregnating her.

He groans out load with her, panting right there with her as he feels her tighten up suddenly. She cums hard, squirting him with her juices. He loves every second. he loves her face as she looses herself in the bliss of orgasm. He can feel his own orgasm approaching rapidly and he thrusts quickly as she cums. His face contorts in pleasure and his hands grip her hips with more than human strength as he shoots his seed deep inside her. He cums..and cums...and cums. He finally finishes and collapses back onto the bed, panting slightly.

"AH!" Her back arches as she felt him grasping her hips to keep her in the right position. Her legs wide apart as she looked down to see him ramming her over and over again in a blur. Shockingly this was pleasant as she didn't feel any pain but her lips parted as she felt her lower stomach fill with his undead seed. "Oh Alaric...." Feeling light headed as she felt like she was out of practice with having sex. Falling over him as she curled up to him. Her lips brushed along the side of his neck like a lover would do to their beloved. "That blew my other experiences out of the water..." Her voice was raspy as her own mouth was dry, the air was thick with the musk of sex. Reaching up as she held on to him while she allow his cock to stay inside her as if by instinct to keep his welcomed load deep inside her.

Alaric takes a deep breath and holds it for a second before letting it out heavily. He can't help but smile to himself as she comments on his performance. "The benifits of fucking a vampire my dear. Lots of experience." He chuckles and wraps an arm around her. "You sound thirsty. I'll be back." He flits away at full vampire speed and is back with a glass of water in well under five seconds. "Another advantage of being a vampire." He laughs and lies back down next to her. "The sun will be up soon hun..i should probably get to the closet. I'll stay with you until you fall asleep then i'll go sleep myself. So sleep my dear and i'll see you when the sun sets again."

With him pushing her off with ease that had her bounce right into the floor. Wincing but laughed with her looking up at him as he gave her a glass of water. Sitting up on the bed as his semen leaked from her. Sipping the water as she listened to him commenting about benefits of a vampire plus he needs to get somewhere to sleep. Her home was smallish but it was a starter home for her. "Alright... That's a small closet but mine in my room is a walk in closet. I can fit a decent bed in there or make sure this room is in utter darkness so you have a bed." Wanting to make sure he was taken care of as she laid back beside him. There she soon fell to sleep beside him with her curling up to his naked form with the sheet laid over her form. When she fell to sleep she was in a deep sleep.

Alaric waits until he is sure that she is in a deep deep sleep before making his way to the walk in closet that will be his home for a while. He falls into a fairly deep sleep himself, a small smile fixed on his face.

Some time passes without anything of real importance occurring. Alaric protects Lillian to the absolute best of his ability. For whatever reason nothing comes for them. He should have returned Lillian a long while ago to the underground sex ring that he took her from. He would have thought that they would come for her by now. A few weeks in he realizes suddenly that he can't protect her during the day. He doesn't know any humans that he trusts nearly enough to take care of her when he can't do so. So he takes precautions and begins training Diesel to protect her himself. The dog takes to the training like a fish to water, and in the interluding Six Months, he is proficient at the very least. Alaric teaches the pup to identify Vampires and growl at them on sight. He makes sure the dog identifies his, Vincent's, and Caroline's scent. He certainly doesn't want to get attacked due to a mix up.

His and Lillian's relationship goes swimmingly. They get closer every day, and he thoroughly enjoys her company...not to mention her skill in the bedroom. How she doesn't get pregnant is beyond him, considering her background. Thank Nyx for birth control. There is still some tension between himself and Caroline, considering his and Lillian's relationship. But they are dealing well all things considered. Vincent on the other hand, seems rather distant. He usually does.

In those six months though, unknown to Alaric and Lillian, or Caroline and Vincent, their enemies are mobilizing and planning. They're coming for her. They're coming for blood. They don't care who gets in their way, they'll cut them down without a second thought. In the dead of winter, shit really hits the fan.

The first snow of the season had hit as the evening sun was disappearing as Lillian was walking Diesel in her new leather coat that was lined with rabbit fur. It was a birthday gift from Alaric which was a complete shock to her since they hadn't been dating long. Her long red scarf was wrapped around her neck with her walking Diesel who growled at people in which she took notice. Those people just stood in shock so Lillian kept her distance from those people. Upon arriving home she let the dog go who ran straight to Alaric's spare room barking happily for him.

"Traitor!" Laughing as she untied the belt of her jacket to turn and see Alaric had gotten her old Christmas decorations out. "Oh Alaric..." For years she hadn't enjoyed Christmas since it brought bad memories. Though it seemed Alaric had intended to leave this season a positive one. With a bag in her hand, she hid it in a closet under the stairs since it was his own gift. Something made her decide to buy him a gift for the season. "Alaric! We're home! In case you haven't been ambushed by Diesel!" She went to the kitchen as she took the liberty to donate some of her own blood to keep his hunger satisfied. "Alaric???" She grabbed a glass of wine and it seemed since Alaric moved in her lifestyle had changed. Alaric had met her friends who loved him, Diesel loved him and seemed to be more his dog than her own, her new job offered so much more since she graduated. Even if Alaric couldn't join the ceremony but he, Vincent and Caroline took her out for a special dinner of her choosing.

Alaric hears Lillian coming up the walkway to her door and smiles. He has missed her. He hopes that she likes the decorations that he put up. He jumps off his bed and opens his arms to the dog that jumps on him. Laughing he wrestles with the pup before picking him up and making his way to the kitchen.

"I smell blood!" Alaric sweeps into the kitchen and plants a kiss on Lillian's cheek before taking a sip of the blood she drew for him. "Thank you." He forgets about the dog in his arms until Diesel slobbers over his face with a wet kiss. "Dammit dog.." He drops the pup and chuckles. "You're dog is crazy y'know."

Alaric flits over to the couch and flops there. "So how did your day go? Get anything interesting?" He winks, knowing that she hid something in the closet on her way in. The advantages of having superhuman hearing.

"Don't you mean OUR dog?" To her their lives had merged together in a sense. With her own glass of wine she walked over but the dog beat her to the couch and sat up next to Alaric. "Spoiled!" She pushed the dog aside with her nestled up to Alaric's side. "I'm the only who he spoils!" Sticking her tongue out at the dog who just laid his head down in a pout.

"Yes, I got something special for this holiday." Sipping the wine as she looked to him. "Thank Caroline and Vincent for the blood. They held me down to get it." Seeing the look and knew she had to explain. "I wanted to give you some blood so you wouldn't go hunting as often. I asked for their help and I hate needles so with Caroline keeping my arm straight and held me down while Vincent drew the blood."

Back
Top Bottom