Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rauky Road (comments welcome)

R

Rauk

So, I suppose it's time I made one of these journal things.

DISCLAIMER: Read at your own risk. I have an.... interesting... imagination, so I'm told.

Thoughts of the day: 4/24/2015​
Today is "visit day" as we call it at the office. All the foremen come in to drop of their paperwork, and chit chat, etc. Needless to say, Friday is not a particularly high production day for me.

I plan to put up the rest of the new shades in my sun room this weekend. For whatever reason, it's taking me forever to get around to this.

Hm... Yes. I lead quite the boring life at the moment. But at least I lead my life, without letting it lead me.

I'll leave you with a groaner: A Higgs-Boson particle walks into a church, but they kick him out. He simply replies, "But, without me.. You can't have mass."

RE: I will Rauk your world! (comments welcome)

Groan Rauk. Oh my gosh. That's as bad as the joke my boss told at one of our last meetings. What's it called when a cow jumps over a fence but doesn't quite clear it? An utter disaster. See. You can have that one free of charge.

An utter disaster? That is glorious! *adds it to his arsenal*

What did one ocean say to the other ocean? Nothing, they just waved.

Oh my gosh Rauk! You're killing me here! Okay. I got another one. Marriage is like a deck of cards. When you start out you've got a queen and diamond. As time goes on though you want a spade and a club. Again, another joke from my boss.

Thoughts of the day 5/1/2015

Happy 1st of May, everybody!

So I've quite the week. I worked for several days, roughly a week and a half worth of time on a bid proposal for a waterline job for work. The price I had come to was just under a million. Unfortunately, the guy we had running the bid to the public opening... Didn't make it there in time. So they didn't even read our number. How's that? All that work, for nothing at all. Not that it mattered, because a competing contractor's price to the engineer was 27% less than my price. It's clearly evident that he plugged in numbers, rushed, and didn't work up the job effectively. And unfortunately for his company, they will lose a great deal on the project.

In my business, being more than 10% low on a bid, means your number is too cheap. 27%? man, I feel sorry for them. I'd crawl under a table somewhere.

Anyway, today should be a little less hectic. I'll leave you with a fun song that is appropriate for today!

WARNING: NSFW

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-77ElyvRxI&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DO-77ElyvRxI&has_verified=1[/video]

Thoughts of the day: 5/6/2015

Things are kind of slow today, which is a good thing I suppose. Overall, I can't really complain. Yep. I could really use some sleep right about now.

You know why Barbie never had kids? Because Ken came in a different box.

Thoughts of the day: 2/1/2017.

Holy shitballs, I forgot I had one of these journal things. Anyway, life is pretty great. My daughter has been walking around going "Wow wow wow wow wow" lately, and it's the cutest thing ever.

I heard Trump is going to ban pre-shredded cheeses. He wants to make America grate again.

Make America GRATE again. OMG YOURE TOO FUCKING FUNNY!!!!

To those very few of you that are writing partners of mine, I am terribly sorry about how slow I am lately. These past few months at work have made me feel like I've been raped by an alligator. I've also been ultra sick for a week or so but am starting to get over it hopefully now.

So my little nugget has this kitchen play set thing, with all sorts of plastic play-foods that she makes me 'eat' all the time. It's especially interesting to see the recipes she uses when preparing this play-food. She'll put french fries, pizza, broccoli, and an icecream cone(yes the cone and all) in a pot, and then put the whole thing in the play-oven. I'm not sure what the heck she thinks she's making, but when a 2 year old prepares you a play-meal, I learned quick that you better sure as hell play-eat it.

Scarf every bit of plastic you can before you have to rush to the ER to make that little nugget happy!

Rauk said:
So my little nugget has this kitchen play set thing, with all sorts of plastic play-foods that she makes me 'eat' all the time. It's especially interesting to see the recipes she uses when preparing this play-food. She'll put french fries, pizza, broccoli, and an icecream cone(yes the cone and all) in a pot, and then put the whole thing in the play-oven. I'm not sure what the heck she thinks she's making, but when a 2 year old prepares you a play-meal, I learned quick that you better sure as hell play-eat it.

Well... what's your favorite 'meal' that Chef Nugget has made for you so far?

I'd hate to disappoint the cook! Good for you :D

Back
Top Bottom