Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Voice

ShadowsLitany

Lurker in the Shadows
Supporter
"Step forward," her voice came. Seductive and mysterious, it drew him on.

The room was dark, except where the lights flashed down onto the wooden floor. In the center of the light a long chain hung down from the darkness above, the loops and lock suspended in the still air. On the floor two leather cuffs lay, their chains coiled around them like metal serpents. The cuffs were similar to the ones he wore on his wrists. One foot of chain hung slack from wrist to wrist, his hands held close before him covering his exposed cock while the stiff leather of the wrist cuffs rubbed against his skin. Silently he stepped into the light, naked, his naked flesh illuminated and bleached by the light.

"Stop there," the voice commanded, it was still seductive but more commanding this time. Stopping his naked body warmed in the intense glare of the light. "Now close your eyes," he was told and slowly he closed them shutting out the last of the light. "Good," the voice was satisfied and he felt hands touch him.

First the right ankle was cuffed, the stuff leather was warm from being in the spot light. It wrapped around his ankle lovingly, as gentle as a three inch band of leather could, then tightened and held fast. Next was the left ankle as he heard the clink of chain while both bands were adjusted, there was a little slackness in the chain but the cuffs held his ankles tight. Slim legs were held slightly apart, the chains hanging low and the soft caress of cold metal touched the edge of his foot. Then his arms were raised, a light finger touched his arm and it rose as if on command. Each arm moved slightly upwards, his wrists situated above his head, the large biceps of his arms held tight above him, his arms touching his head and keeping it still.

"Good," the voice dripped like honey. It was all he had to hold onto, the insides of his eyelids showed a dusky red that swirled about as his vision sought for something to grip. The only sensations he had now were the voice that made him wait, and the feeling of warmth from the light. Not a breath came between words, the voice tightly controlled as it commanded him in it's sweet way. "Keep your eyes closed," holding his eyelids tight felt the slight chill of the dark creep across his back, while the light kept his front warm.

The differences in temperature were slightly arousing, not as much as the voice could be, but in a self-imposed darkness and chained he was in a prison of his own making. The voice was quiet for long moments, as if its owner contemplated the slight stiffening of his penis. Aroused as he stood there, awaiting something, anything. Hands and feet tested the chains that held him, no limb could move far. Wanting to open his eyes, or hear the voice his body responded by moving, wanting something, even if it was testing the chain. His senses, his awareness needed something to hold onto.

When the touch came his body responded, a shiver in his breath as a finger touched him in the middle of the chest, it was as if his body collapsed around that point. A shudder going through his body, arms struggled against the chains above but could not move. Standing on his toes his legs ached and the muscles clenched as his body arched, and every bit of his being followed that finger. It caressed his skin, rubbing slowly in a circle around his chest, the sensation of touch carried him, it was as if his awareness concentrated into that one point, his body hollow and everything that was him followed the finger around from the inside.

"You like it when I touch you?" The voice was strong, husky. Completely sensual and without something to wrap around it his imagination took over and he saw in his mind's eye a slight figure of a woman forming in the darkness.

"Yes," he breathed hard. The touch of her finger moved down to the soft flesh of his stomach, the finger touched the muscles that stiffened under his skin. Wanting the touch to go lower, expecting it to do so, his erection increased slightly. Feeling his skin swell and sway. A satisfied sight came out of the air to his right.

"Yes, you do," a flat statement. The finger was touched by another on the same hand, the fingertips ran over his stomach, he could imagine a hand with fingers open running across his stomach. He became more and more aroused as the fingers ran languidly over him, his arms tightening in the chain above and with raised shoulders they pressed against his head. "You want me to touch you," he grunted in assent, it was all he could do as he struggled to keep his eyes closed, focusing on the fingertips that ran back and forth across his stomach.

"Yes, please." The last word came out as a plea as the hand pulled away. This time the top of her fingers ran up the sides of his body, a shadow formed in the shifting shades of ruby and pink that danced across his eyelids. A spot of darkness that taunted him, the heat of her body lost in the glare of light as the fingers ran up the sides of his body to his armpits and back down to his waist. Each long run of the fingers sending ripples of pleasure across his body, no longer focusing on the one point his whole body became sensitive to the touch.

The edges of manicured nails stroked his body, along with soft skin. "I can see you like this," the voice was raspy now, drawing him in, pulling his body along as the hands showed him the confines of his body. "Unable to move, completely at my mercy," a satisfied undercurrent ran through the voice and his erection increased. "Knowing you are only there for my pleasure, my touch," a hand dropped away from the left side of his body and darkness descended on his eye lids. "All you need to do is open your eyes, and it all goes away," the implied threat in the voice was unmistakable.

"Yes," was all he could manage as both hands resumed their long, slow motions on the sides of his chest. Touching the sensitive edges of his armpits. As if taunting him somehow, yet his cock responded. Each word of the voice filled in more and more of the picture in his mind. A dream woman of sorts, each sound and inflection stirred his imagination and slowly the shape of the woman took form in his mind. Drawing from depths of his dreams and desires he saw only the outer form, the shape vague but when he looked upon her he knew her dimensions as if by some hidden knowledge. She was sensuality and desire in one form.

The fingers ran up to his biceps, the shadow gone from the light. Each finger sending a ripple of goose flesh up his arms, his body responding with jerks and twists of limbs that were held in slack chain. Each hiss of his breath followed by the rattle of chain that echoed in the room. As the fingers teased and taunted him his arousal increased, the hiss of breath alternated with a deep sensual exhale that made his face contort that he only knew by sore muscles in his cheeks.

"My little plaything," she said from behind, her voice coming from the cold. The heat of his erection under the light was opposed by the darkened chill from behind, as a finger touched the top of his neck his back exploded in a wave of goose flesh that made his chest just out. Mouth opened in a gape that had neither voice or breath. Eyes closed tight as his body responded and he felt himself more aroused than ever. The slowly dipping finger pushing the sensation that exploded within him, causing his eyes to erupt with sparks that played along the insides of his eyelids. His swelling member touched the skin of his stomach.

"Touch me now," he grunted as he felt his body become a switch that only needed to be touched in one way and it would all be over.

The finger left his skin, the voice away. Stuck in his own arousal he twisted as he could in the chains, his eyes still closed, yet with a desire to open them, to look upon her and have that touch come back. With a grunt his body moved around, as if seeking her. All to no avail. The silence descended and she was gone. That touch that aroused, the voice that drew him on, all gone.

Hanging slack in the chain, his voice came out defeated. Still aroused, but not as close as before he could feel the swelling member sway before him. "I'm sorry," he whispered, then repeated it louder.

"Who commands?" The voice asked. Stern. Hard.

"You do," he answered her. His voice and body complaint. Waiting for her to touch again, wanting it, his skin seeking something, anything in the air, with which to feel. The rubbing of the leather on wrists and ankles were like an anchor through it all, but it was that touch that aroused, that brought him closer. That was what he wanted, desired. Without it, he was nothing.

"Yes," the touch came onto his back again. As it descended down his spine, he could feel it like a knife slicing him open, revealing his desires and fantasies, a touch of light that descended down his body arousing him again as his cock swelled and rubbed against his stomach again. Body arched in a touch of pleasure that crossed his back and ran over his body.

"Hmmm," the voice said as hands ran over his butt cheeks. They clenched in anticipation as the hands ran over the cleft of his ass, then hands separated and over his hips a hand cupped under his scrotum. The fingers rubbed gently over the flesh of his tight sack, the sensitive head of his cock rubbing across his stomach with each panting breath that came faster and faster. The tension built within him as he waited in darkness hoping for sweet release while his imagination thought of those hands rising and stroking him.

"Ohh," the voice sounded close in his each with a slight surprise. A finger touched the tip of his cock, the soft fingertip touching his slit and he could feel the sticky precum rubbed across the tip of his hard member. "You are close," the voice lowered now. It was as if it knew what to do to please him, "you want to come," it was almost a question. "You want my hand, my fingers to grip and stroke you the rest of the way. Spill your seed over them," as the words came the hand fell over my shaft and the sticky fingertip ran along the sensitive underside of my throbbing shaft.

Between pants I nodded my head, the chains from my wrists jangling with each nod. The ache that slowly built in my arms was ignored as my body focused now on the coming orgasm, wanting that, desiring it. The hand stroked my cock slowly, drawing it out. Pulling my desire along, slowing when I was close and speeding up again to draw me close to that point of release. Time and again she pulled me, only the hands around my cock. From the feeling of the hand and fingers I knew she was behind me, I could see her ghost in my mind behind me, the figure and with the arms that wrapped around. My skin, sensitive now beyond all comprehension felt nothing by the fingers. There might be a vague presence behind, drawing me on, but I could not tell.

"So close now," the sound was low, drawing my attention to my ear, first one then the other. Deep, low, wanting. The voice shivered through me as hands worked my stiffened muscle and rolled around my sack, bringing me closer and closer to my one desire. Like the light before me the orgasm grew, my cock leaking precum lubricating her hands that ran at a speed I had no control over. I was one thought now, one desire. To cum. The rest of my body and awareness gone, I only wanted to feel it. It had to be now, like a roar it built up inside my ears and was ready to explode.

"Come for me," the voice said with a husky undertone of command.

That was all it took, my body stiffened and from the tip of my cock my seed exploded. Thick jets erupted, each stroke that brought a thumb across the edge of my sensitive head almost aiming my cum in a direction. Each thick jet of cum that flowed through my cock felt raw, hard as it ejected. A moan and a wave of stiff muscle ran through my body as the hand slowly milked me, the fast strokes fading away as my eyes were shut tight. My body no longer under my control, just reacting to the strokes on my cock and slowly, long minutes of stroking and panting of breath while I felt rivers of cum erupt through me.

Feeling spent I hung slack in the cuffs and chain. The voice gone now, the ghostly apparition that had been in my imagination faded now with my desire, I barely felt the cuffs and chain fall away as my body, released from my restraints, fell to the floor. Collapsing on my knees, hands before me on the cold, wood of the floor. It took me a moment to collect myself, my tongue lolling about in my mouth as the last vestiges of cum slowly leaked out of me, then realizing my eyes were still closed I slowly opened them. Looking up, at last, to the light.

Back
Top Bottom