Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The house of fun RP thread (OPEN NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophie was glad that Rachael allowed her to stay at the mansion and work for her until she had earned enough money to pay for her next semester. She didn't know what she could do and helped out in any way she possibly could. Her cooking skill were ok, but they could need some improvement before she worked for a restaurant with three stars. Sophie was interested in computers and technology...the only problem was that there was already a groundskeeper in the mansion. She knocked on the door of Rachael's office and waited a few minutes before she walked inside. "Thanks again for letting me stay at this wonderful place. I wanted to ask you if there is anything that I could do to deserve my first pay check." Her heart began to beat a little bit faster whenever she saw the beautiful actress in front of her. A soft shade of pink appeared on her cheeks and her cock twitched inside her panties. Sophie had tucked her penis away, but it would create a tent in her long skirt when it got fully erect. Sure, there were the cute maid Reiko and the handsome groundskeeper John, but she didn't know if anyone of the three was attracted to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom