Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The house of fun RP thread (OPEN NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerminallyCapricious

Super-Earth
TO JOIN IN THE RP GO TO THE START UP THREAD http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=64820&pid=1640011#pid1640011

OOC thread: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=64896

Reiko began his day in his usual way, turning in his bed on the left hall of the fairly empty mansion, only a single other occupant in the mansion at the time. He started dressing by sliding on a pair of black girl's panties, up his thin frame after tucking his small penis between his legs, following that with a padded bra to enhance his small male breasts. He then put a dress over his body, zipping up the back easily with his flexible arms, following that with a pair of dark colored, thigh high stockings, and a white apron that accentuated his bra-bust. He then put on a maid's cap and a pair of 3 inch high heels and exited his room, making his way to a bathroom to apply red lipstick, a light amount of blush, and just a tad of eye-liner. He then left the bathroom and made his way down the mansion's quiet stairs to the kitchen to begin making a pair of omelets for just the couple of people in the mansion, filling them with cheese, ham, and chives, then putting bacon bits on top of them. He then filled a couple glasses with orange juice and brought them to the mansion table, awaiting the other mansion occupant before beginning to eat. Being a maid was his dream, and it was finally realized!

John was not a graceful waker, accentuated by the way he fell out of bed trying to turn off his alarm clock blaring into his ear. After fumbling for a bit he hit the off button and began to get his day. Digging through his drawer John found a pair of boxer-briefs purple in color before pulling on cargo shorts and a t-shirt. Finally slipping on some socks and work boots before making his way to the kitchen where the greatest smell on earth came from, breakfast. Groggily John walked in before giving a sleepy yawn and sitting down across Reiko. The food smelled amazing and his mouth was watering at the thought of eating it.

"Thanks for the breakfast Reiko, you tell me if you need help moving something."

"Thank you." Reiko bowed his head politely as he had always done and took his seat across from john, curious as to when the household owner may return. On the one hand, he WAS alone with a cute, strong guy, but on the other hand, he had no idea if he had even the smallest chance of wining over the man. In stead, Reiko sat in silence, eating the egg meal gracefully and politely, pondering how he'd go about cleaning the house. Oh what a delight it'd be to make his way into johns room, cleaning his dirty cloths, making his bed, the room filled with the thick scent of a real, hard working man. The smell of sweat from a long day's work. When realizing his mind was drifting and he was beginning to drool, reiko shook his head quickly, blushing dark and started back at his food.

John gave a smile and quickly ate his food. Today would be one of his harder jobs as a groundskeeper, the lawn. He silently cursed whoever owned this place for they did not own anything beyond an electric push mower. The only time of the week he dreaded his job really. In a blink and you miss it moment he saw the blush glow on Reiko's face and gave a smirk. Personally John found Reiko adorable and it never came across his mind that it even mattered that he dressed all frilly, Reiko was a good person and John liked that. Of course, he did know how to approach the boy. John had never actually held a relationship, just a string of one night stands and bad decisions, but he felt Reiko was different. Not knowing how to proceed with his feelings John just pretended to be ignorant of the signs, patiently waiting the the best time to act on both their attraction.

Reiko smiled sweetly as John, ate, eating in a more.... delicate manner, trying to keep his mind off of his... lewd thoughts. He sighed softly and put down his fork as he took a bite of the omelet. "D-Dessert?" His voice cracked and he blushed lightly. "I-I mean... would you like some dessert before going to work on the landscape today?" Reiko observed john for some sort of response by him... some sort of.... feeling in his motion, unable to help but observe john's body slowly... his strong, disheveled body... Reiko shook his head again.

John may not know much about relationships but he knew a lot about people. Reiko was definitely checking him out, either he wasn't aware of himself or he didn't care but he wasn't trying too hard besides the headshakes. Now this meant two things; one, Reiko was at least somewhat interested and two, John would need to tread lightly. The last thing he wants is for Reiko to think he is a whore which, on all actuality, wouldn't be a far off title. "Sure Reiko, I'd love some dessert." lo

Reiko smiled brightly and took the now empty plates and made his way from the room, into the kitchen before putting the dishes into the sink and washing them thoroughly, allowing his mind to wander while doing so. He sighed lightly and spoke to himself. "Never going to happen, Reiko..." He sighed again. "He's probably not into me... and if he is... he might not know about my penis...." He smacked his forehead. "Stupid reiko...." He then went to the fridge to pull out brownies that he'd made the night prior before leaving the kitchen with a small platter of them, placing them onto the table between the two of them. "Enjoy your dessert! Oh, and the mistress said she would be making her way here in short time!"

Taking a brownie off of the plate, John took a slow bite and gave a hum of approval. "Damn Reiko! These things taste as good as sex." However he quickly went red in the ears when he realized what he said, coughing awkwardly. "Uh, I'm just gonna....get to work.....really good brownies by the way." Quickly grabbing one more he made his escape, the burn of embarrassment on the back of his neck. "Tastes like sex, REALLY John?" he berated himself as he made his way outside and to the shed.

On John's way outside, he noticed a limo pull into the yard before the driver stepped out, walking around the vehicle to the side door, opening it wide for the woman inside to step out. The tall, beautiful woman, brushed her golden blond hair from her sapphire blue eyes. She wore a dress, blue and black with slightly translucent fabric on her shoulders and exposing some of her chest and cleavage. She wore 6 inch high heels, making her stand 6'6 and accentuating her calves. The woman looked to the ground's keeper and smiled at him. "Good morning, mr... What was it?

When the Limo pulled up John didn't really know what to expect, an old lady or some small weasely one. In no way was he prepared for the picture of beauty that stepped out, she could have stepped on him and he wouldn't do anything but say "Thank you." Thankfully for all parties involved he recovered in time to not make a fool of himself. "Uh, I'm Johnathan ma'am but you can just call me John."

"Well, john..." She obviously checked him out, even so much as nodding her head to him with a smirk. "Good to meet you. Glad to have you on the... shall we call it a crew?" She reached into her expensive looking purse, re-applying some red lipstick then putting on a pair of shades and paying the limo driver, nodding for him to leave. She then walked toward john without stepping into the grass, reaching back into her purse to pull out 50 dollars. "Here's a tip, John, don't be afraid to visit some time" She winked a bit before walking toward the front door, sexuality and femininity emanating from every one of her subtle movements. She had a well-bred beauty to her whereas Reiko had a more... innocent beauty.

John felt her predatory gaze penetrate him into his core and a far away part of his brain liked it. As she strutted towards the limo and back his eyes fallowed every contour of her body with rapt attention. He dully registered the money she put in his hand, his eyes not leaving her body as she left. "Yeah...thanks, I'll keep that in mind" he stuttered out as he pocketed the money. It was uncomfortable to walk as his pants were a little...stiff. The last thought he had before starting the lawn was "I'm such a whore."

Reiko finished the indoor cleaning, wiping his forehead with a bit of a sigh then pushing the hair from his face as he saw the mistress enter the mansion. He blushed lightly as he looked at her. He far preferred men, as he himself felt like a girl. He could do nothing but stare at the woman as she walked passed him.

The woman flipped her hair as she passed reiko, the blond locks brushing reiko's face as she made her way to her master bedroom. "have lunch ready within an hour." She was cold to reiko as she assumed he was a woman, and not very attractive at that, looking at her body with those maid's eyes.

Several hours later

It was hard work mowing the lawn like he was, especially in the middle of summer. After several hours of labor John had acquired a sheen of sweat along his body in the wake of a dozen garbage bags of grass trimmings. By the look of the sun it was high noon, just in time for lunch really. Allhe needed to do before he could call his job done was dump the grass on the compost heap, check said compost, and finally inspect the garden for weeds. Not everyone knew it but John had a passion for gardening, most likely an inherited trait from growing up on the family hemp plantation. It just never failed to swell his chest with pride when a flower bloomed. With that in mind, John began to round up the garbage bags from around the great lawn and made his way to the complete yep in the far back.

With the hour coming to it's end, reiko had made lunch, bringing three plates out to the mansion table, each with a portion of chicken breast, sliced, carrots, sliced cheese, crackers, and oranges. He set the plates down at the table after wiping it down thoroughly. He set the mistress' plate at the head of the table, a plate for john across from where reiko would sit, and one across from John's spot. He then put a sort of menu next to each plate, the menu with a list of drinks to choose from. Finally reiko stood and awaited everyone's arrival.

Rachael was the first to arrive, taking her seat, then looking at john's plate, smirking a bit before speaking to reiko. "Move john's plate next to mine. I intend to speak with him." She chuckled a bit. She'd changed into a red dress with a cut up the right leg up to just below her pantie-line. The rest of her outfit was a solid color. Her hair was in a bun and her shades replaced with a pair of glasses. She didn't wear glasses in public, as she is an actress and doesn't want to let people see her like that.

With a satisfied sigh, John stop up and dusted of his palms as he gazed across the garden. "Beautiful." he said to no one in particular. The garden had so many flowers, mostly perennials, but there were other types as well like the terrarium where all the different cacti were held. They were his personal favorite. With a final gaze around the garden, double checking for weeds, disease, and water, John left feeling great.

However a feeling of anxious dread fell into his stomach as he saw where and who he was to sit by. With a silent gulp, John took his seat.

Reiko waited to sit for everyone's drink orders with a calm smile, though his pounded. He knew he shouldn't feel possessive over john, but he couldn't help it...

Rachael smiled to john as she took a bite of her crackers and cheese. "Maid, get me a glass of red wine, Latour, some for John as well." She placed a hand on john's hand, taking a liking to him already. "Bring the bottle with you."
(Latour https://www.bottlenotes.com/wine/Latour-Bordeaux-Red-2005-SL-7716)

reiko nodded and walked away quickly, blushing a bit and looking down as he did, leaving Rachael and John alone in the room.

John watched Reiko go, using all of his willpower to not say "No!" at the top of his lungs. This woman scared him. Besides Reiko she was the only other person he had met that he actually felt attraction to and she flaunted it around like it was going out of style. Struggling to not let his anxiety show through, John said "Ma'am?"

The woman stared at him still. "You don't need to feel so tense, John, you are a guest in my home, after all, though, if you wanted, you could be a guest in my room." She smirked, gauging his reacting carefully and curiously. She kept her hand on his, tracing his skin a bit with her forefinger. She then smirks again about to ask another question before reiko entered with the expensive bottle of wine and two wine glasses. He filled both glasses and set them in front of the two before taking his seat and just looking down at his food.

It was a good thing John hadn't been drinking anything, otherwise it would have been spit all over the table. A flaming red crept up the back of his neck and kissed his ears, plus her touch didn't help any matters at all. It was if fire and electricity were dancing upon his hand and crawling up his arm. A little quicker than he would have liked, John quickly drank the wine and filled it shortly afterwards.

She laughed happily at his response and drank some of her expensive, fine wine, her obvious flirting giving it's desired effect on the young man. "You know, red wine is the drink of passion, John."

Reiko blushed at the woman's flirting with john and started eating, feeling rather uncomfortable with their talking. He stood up and began to make his wait to get a drink.

"Where are you going, maid?" Rachael didn't look at reiko.

"W-Water." He stuttered. "Ma'am..." He then hurried away.

Watching Reiko leave caused the same emotion to flare up again but it was extremely different, more personal. John began to rise out of his chair before thinking against it, instead taking a couple drinks of his wine. Conflicting emotions swirled in his head as he stared into the drink. "This is some good cheese." he said at a poor.attempt to break the tension.

"Relax, john. You're speaking to a beautiful woman, drinking the finest, most expensive wine available, eating good food, and it is just you and I. There's nothing to stress over." She released his hand and instead touched his upper thigh. "Tell me John, are you a virgin?" She grinned at him curious of the answer and how he'd respond. While he was cute, he didn't seem quite as confident as someone she'd be looking for, though, he may be fun.

Perhaps it was her challenge to his abilities as a liver, maybe it was the wine, most like it was both, but John became emboldened by her advances. Downing another glass of wine, John said "No I am not a virgin, it just so happens you are the only other person I've been genuinely attracted to." A matter of fact tone infecting his voice along with a slight slur as he went to his fourth glass of wine. He never was good with alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom