Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

vegas(krys/lady)

Chris nodded, smiling. “I do. In the morning then.”Chris muttered falling asleep. Groaning as he woke, he whined as he shuffled around for his phone, looking annoyed at having a text waking him up this early. Blinking blearily at the screen, trying to sort out what he was being asked. He wasn’t the best in the mornings, staring at the invite for comic con.

“Hmmm, you would do that wouldn’t you.”She snickered a little smiling as she followed him, quiet as they headed downstairs. Having no idea what to think, relaxing though, relaxing as she realized that he was okay, that they were okay. “...so. Besides this, and packing your apartment...was there anything you wanted to do while we’re in the states?”

Krystal smiled, falling asleep soon after he did. In the morning, Krystal wimpered cutely as awoke to an empty bed, having thought chris had left her. "Chris?" she asked as she got out of bed, looking around for him as she ordered their breakfast. She was getting all his favorites.

Sebastian nodded. "I would." Hebsaid, smiling at her and kissing her head, getting a text message and looking at it. "Well, i've just been invitedbto comicon. Wanna go?" He asked smiling at her. He loved having time with his fans, even if theyre nost.

“Hm?Just trying to figure out this text.”Chris muttered tiredly as he collapsed back onto the bed as he came back from the bathroom, looking cutely tired as he looked up at her. “we’ve been invited to NYC comic con. Thinking we could just stay with Seb. His apartment’s big enough for us all.”

Anya looked up as she started to eat, tilting her head a little as she thought about it. “Well. We knew eventually everyone would figure out your dating someone. Might as well do it somewhere where we can control things.”Anya said shrugging a little, smiling slightly. Relaxed and happy, because he was relaxed and happy. “Yes, okay. Let’s. Besides, Daniel Radcliffe’s going.”she said smiling at the idea, nodding. “let’s. I mean, we can’t go skiing, might as well go back to the city.”

Krystal smirked at that idea. "Sounds like fun.. but I have a better idea on living arangents. You and I could stay in my new york penthouse. Just the two of us." She said, giving the adorable sleepy man a kiss. Breakfast would be up soon.

Sebastian smiled. "Right. Where it can be controlled.." he said with an unsure smile, well aware of how weird and hecticnhis fangirls could be. He raised an eyebrow at her daniel Radcliffe comment. "Something I should know? Though, if you wanna meeg him, ask krys. They've been friends for a long time. Met at an american premiere of harry potter" he explained, eating hisnpancakes.

“Really?That would be fun.”Chris smiled kissing her back, smiling slightly before making a face. “But we have to invite Chris to.”he said feeling bad for the other guy, even if he knew Pine had been ready for it. “I’m sure we all got invited.”he said already texting Seb to make sure the two were coming.

“...Well. With better pictures anyways, then something as ridiculous as shopping or going to class or something.”She pointed out, while she was aware he was famous, she hadn’t really made the connection to just how weird his fangirls could be sometimes. Blushing a little at his words she shrugged. “Just a fan. Nothing serious.”She said, though you knew just from the blushing the man was important to her. At least as a actor. Biting her lip she sighed a little, deciding to share a little more. “....The harry potter movies?Were how I taught myself both romanian and english....watch them enough times with subtitles on, you can figure out how to talk.”She shrugged a little looking away before nodding, “I’ll have to ask her then.”She said giggling at the idea as she ate.

Krystal smiled, running a hand down his body. "Chris can stay in one of the other rooms. My penthouse. My hotel my rules." She pointed out, finding it endearing how he still worried about chris. Then a thought crossed her mind. "Are you still jealous of him, chris?" she asked, looking curious as she texted kirk to see if he was gonna come to con. She still had no real idea that he'd fallen in love with her.

SebastiAn chuckled. "Maybe. Fangirls take weird pictures." He admitted a small sigh escaping him He loved his fans, he really did, but sometimes they were just to nosy and hypwractive. He was a very provate private person.

Chris shuddered at the touch, smiling a little at the touch. “Kay.”He smiled a little before making a face. “A bit. More like I’m sorry that I sorta stole his girlfriend really.”He smiled a little stretching amused as kirk texted back to say yes, and that he was already packing their stuff to go.

“....Well.In that case, I’ll just pretend I’m totally okay with some strange girl getting in your personal space, and grope you later in a jealous fit. How’s that sound?”She teased finishing her breakfast, knowing they should be going.

When they got to con, chris paused looking at the two, raising a eyebrow. “.....Did Seb land on you in a horrific skiining accident?”He teased a little dipping his head to kiss the romanian girl’s cheek, hugging her lightly, keeping it short because he’d figured out just how to offer small easy touches without freaking her out, being a tactile person, it’d taken him some doing to figure it out. “Hm, no. Just fell down. Seb’s been very good about taking care of me though.”She smiled leaning into her boyfriend a little, content, and willing to be held for the moment since that for the moment, they were out of sit of everyone as they got ready for their panel.

Krystal chuckled, giving him a kiss. "Well, to be fair chris, we never were actually dating. We just had casual sex sometimes." She admitted, smiling at the text message. She liked spending time with him. "Chris says he's already packing our stuff. Lets eat then go help him." she said, throwing on his two big shirt and her panties and going to get the door.

Sebastian chuckled. "Okay. I like that Idea." he said, giving her a kiss.

When krystal got to con, she wasn't feeling well, but went anyway, want to please her fans. She wouldn't, couldn't disappoint them. it wasn't in her nature. Krystal gave Chris a kiss to the lips, feeling kind of jealous, even if she knew anya was sebastians girl. "So, finally figured out the mystery, eh evans?" He teased, noving tinget on stage as they announced them. Krystal tried to make it, but once she was in front of the audience, she fainted, her hody finally had enough and not knowing she was pregnant

“yea well, you weren’t any help there.”chris pouted a little blushing a little. “It’s okay chris. We wont tease you to much.”Kirk snickered a little, looking worried as she fainted, gathering her up and looking worried as he tried to keep chris calm as they took krys to visit with the medic on site, leaving sebastian to deal with the crowd and calm everyone and keep things go smoothly and keep the fans from freaking out to badly.

Sebastian scoffed. "I triedbto help. I told you it was Krys, but you wouldn"t listen." he told the other man, pouting slightly them looking worried as Krystal fainted. He smiled atbthe fans, sitting in onebof the chars. "I'm sure Krystal will be fine everyone. She's been working really hard with me and the guys, and i'm sure she's just tired." He told them, hoping it didn't get to out hand. He really wished that one of the others was there with him.

Krystal opened her eyes slowly, holding her head. "Chris? What happened? Where am i?" She asked, looking very fragile as she lay on the bed set up in the medical area.

Anya frowned watching him, worried. From the side, she could tell this was hard on him, even as he was answering questions about the movie and all, biting her lip a little. Wondering if she should go sit with him, at least give him a little more support. Glancing at her watch she sighed, relieved when she realized that it was time to go. “Sorry guys, Mr. Stan’s got to be going. He has autographs and pictures to take.”She said stepping onto the stage, blushing a little, acting like the moderator to end the panel, just a few minutes early, worried about sebastian as she watched him.

“You fainted. How do you feel?”Chris said hovering. “Careful. Don’t move.”Kirk said sitting on her other side.

Sebastian answered all the questions he could, happy that the fans hadn't gotten to worked up sbout krystal fainting, though he worried about his friend, and would go see her when the panel was done. Sebastian pretended along with anya, though he wanted to crawl into her arms and make worry lines on his face over Krys. He loved all his friends, and hated seeing them sick.

Krystal looked confused. "i did? My head hurts chris." She whined slightly, wondering when the doctor would be back in. She looked to kirk. "Somebody should have stayed with sebby."

Anya smiled a little as she watched the fans for a moment, looking amused though as she got him off stage, hugging him as soon as they were out of sight, leaning into him, closing her eyes. “She’ll be okay, Seb. Let’s go see.”She muttered letting him help her towards the medic, knowing how worried he had to be. Having already talked to one of the volunteers to make sure they knew Sebastian was going to be a few minutes late getting to the photo/autograph booth, before heading for the medic’s.

“You did.And don’t move. You’ll be okay.”Chris said gently brushing her hair. “Anya stayed with him. He’ll be okay.”Kirk said, though he looked worried about the romanian to, looking up at the doctor. “Krystal. There is something you should know. Are you seeing someone currently?”She said gently, watching her.

Sebastian suggled her close, kissing her head once they were out of site, nodding at her. "Yes, I know, but I still worry. Krys has a host of medical problems she doesn't talk about, like her hemophilia for one. Her fainting is usually bad." He admitted, helping her to the medical place, looking for where krys was, wanting to ease his own mind that she was okay.

"Okay, i'll try not to you two." She said, finding it cute how worried about her the both were, it only endearing them more to her, even if she wasn't ready to admit admit to herself she loved kirk too. "Well, sort of. Its very complicated. Why? What is it?" She asked, looking quite curious as she looked to the doctor.

Anya smiled a little leaning into him a little, gently stroking his hair, knowing he was upset and worried. “I know, hse’ll be okay. Let’s go.”she said smiling as he helped her, smiling a little as she directed him to the last room, pausing when she realized the docto was talking to them. And realizing what it was, stepped back not wanting to interrupt.

“You are a few weeks pregnant, Krystal.”The medic said tilting her head a little. “You’re body’s just having trouble adjusting to it. You need to take it easy, and make sure you keep hydrated, but you will be okay.”

Sebastian followed her to thenkast room, listening in. That did explain her faint, and relieved his worry. "Chris is gonna be a puppy about this. Not sure how Kirk will react." He said with a chuckle, and anya would know he was more relaxed, but would still want to see krys.

Krystal smiled a little. "Thanks for telling me, doctor. I'll be surebto do that." She said, knowing b that meant no more stunts for awhile. She looked looked to each of the men in the room, her eyes curious. "Well, that was a bit of a shock. So, what do we do?" she asked, wondering what each man could be thinking.

Anya nodded a little before laughing."you meant more of a puppy then he already is?"she muttered stepping back as the doctor left glancing at eebastian. Knowing they had to see her before doing anything else,otherwise he'd worry and they'd never get a watch from panels photos or autographs to get time 5o do so. But not wanting to interrupt either.

"Well...uh."chris looked a little lost for words the smile on his face both deli gh ted and not sure. Not sure what to do. "You could marry me."kirk said with a small smile."I love you.marry me." "Hey. you're not the only one 2ho loves her."chris scowled looking annoyed

Sebastian laughed and smiled. "Yeah, more than he already is." He said with a nodd, wondering if he should go in or not. He didn't want to intrude, even if he was worried. The man knew they needed to work this out themselves.

Krystal relaxed in the bed, letting out a yawn before her eyes widened and she looked at kirk. "You do?" She asked, and you could see the pain in her eyes knowing she'd probably hurt him pretty badly. "Well, what do we do now? Both of you..." she wasn't sure what to do, but she did know she wanted them both happy. How could one woman marry two men though?

Kirksighed a litrle before nodding a little."somewhere in pretending to be in love, I really did fall in love." "Well...this sucks..."chris sighed not looking sure what to say or do, smiling slightly when anya opened the door some,stepping in. The woman knowing they shouldn't interrupt but knowing sebastian wouldn't settle until he talked to her."are you okay?"she said looking krys over

Krystal smiled as little. "Thats really sweet." She said, looking over at kirk. She then turned Chris. "Would you be opposed to sharing?" She asked, thinking about marrying one and dating the other. She liked the idea, but wasn't sure what they would think of it. When anya and sebastian came in, she smiled again. "I'm okay anya. Doctor says i'm pregnsnt and need to take it easy. Guess i won't be doing my own stunts for awhile." She said, squeesing chris's hand. They needed to figure this out, but she just wanted both chris's to be happy.

"...I don't know. I've never considered it."Chris said both boys looking a little lost on what to think on the idea."well...maybe.."kirk frowned. "Good."anya smiled looking at sebastian poking him in the ribs a little."you want to tell them or should i?"

Krystal smiled. "Its the only thing that I can think of that would make you both happy. So you'd both have me." She said, smiling at them. She wanted them happy. Sebastian smiled, kissing anya's head. "Good. I'm relieved. You tell them love." He said, beaming.

"Well. We'll think about it.b chris smiled a little. Anya smiled at as she leaned into sebastian, wrapping her arms around his waist."well. It seems it's a good month of babies. We're expecting to."the romanian said resting her head into sebastian chest.

Krystal smiled. "Good. Like I said, I just want both of you happy." she said before looking to kirk, her expression conveying how bad she felt for hurting him, but she'd had no idea that he had fallen for her. She truthfully held some feelings for him as well, but she wasn"t sure how to deal with it. Krystal grinned at them. "That's great! i'm happy for you!" She told them, and she really was, even if she still didn't quite trust anya.

“I know.”Kirk said with a small smile, stroking her hair a little, pressing a kiss to her forehead. “It is.”Anya smiled, though she looked happy, it was a reserved happiness, still very nervous about their relationship and what was coming. Sighing quietly as she looked at the clock, she nudged Sebastian. “We have to go catch up with Robert.”She said kissing his cheek, leaning into the man a little, her leg was aching osmething fierce, but she knew despite his worries, he did enjoy cons, and she didn’t want to ruin this one for him.

Back
Top Bottom