Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

vegas(krys/lady)

Krystal nodded. "You're right. I'm gonna have to tell him about your part too, chris. You're oksy with that, right?" She asked, oblivious of the older man's feelings. She kissed him softly. "Thanks for everything, chris. You're a doll." She said, walking out of the bedroom, and out to the bar.

Krystal stepped into the bar, pleased to know it wasn't far from her boston hotel. She looked around, sitting at the bar, hoping that Chris would find her.

Sebastian looked at his girlfriend worriedly, hoping she awoke soon. She had broken her leg, and he felt just terrible. This had all been his fault for suggesting it.

“I know...and yes. I’ll expect him to turn up to punch me soon enough.”Chris said with a smile, sad and hurting as she kissed him back. “You’re welcome.”he muttered hoping he’d still have a chance.

“Krys. You do realize it’s cruel to interrogate me over something you already knew.”Chris said from her side as he sank down onto the barstool next to her.

“Seb...?”Anya muttered blinking slowly, looking up at him. Along with breaking her leg, the woman was suffering from a concussion, and for the next 24 hours would have to be kept awake, even if she didn’t want to be awake. “Seb, what happened?”She muttered whimpering quietly as she felt the doctor working on her leg, though it was broken, it wasn’t a bad break, just needing a case around her calf to keep her from moving the broken bone.

Krystal squeezed his hand. "It'll be okay." She said, though there was more to a question to it than she wanted, noticing the sadness in his eyes. she wondered, but let it go, figuring he would have said something.

Krystal looked at him. "I'm not really sure what you mean, but okay. Why don't we get outta here? My place is quieter. We can talk" she said, smiling at him, though her eyes were curious, wondering what he could be thinking. Perhaps he'd taken her advice this time and stayed sober.

Sebastian looked up as she said his name, showing how worried he'd been. "Doctor said you broke your leg And have a concussion. I was so worried." He said, voice soft, though that dominant yone still resided there, though it was more because he reverted to even dommer when he was scared.

Chris frowned at her, staring at her for a long moment before nodding tightly, the emotions tightly under control. And for a man who was normally so open about everything, that he was nearly as controlled as sebastian, was bad. Following her, the man was quiet most of the way, waiting for the door to shut behind her, looking around. “If you’d already known you were my mystery girl, it was just mean questioning me this afternoon.”

Anya whimpered quietly, watching him, shivering at the tone, raising a hand to take him, “It’s okay. I’ll be okay.”She said quietly, before looking up at the doctor as she stepped back in. While she wasn’t completely with it, she was enough. “Mr. Stan, oh. You’re awake ms. Alecsandi, well then. There is some good news.”The youngish woman smiled at them both, yep definitely a fan. “She is a few weeks pregnant, I had been afraid that trauma accident would cause a miscarriage, but both mother and child will be fine.” “...baby?”Anya frowned looking lost, scared at the idea

Krystal made a face. "i'm sorry. I was just curious." She admittedas she sat down on the couch, crossing her legs. Her expression showed her vulnerability and her remorse as she sat, sighing slightly. "I realized who you were after the fist time, but you were so excited about this "mystery girl" I thought you'd push me away if you knew it was just me. You should know though, Chris and I aren't actually dating. We just have casual sex. It was his idea to pretend to date to see if it would get you to realise you wanted me. I love you chris, I do. Though you probably hate me now For deceiving you like this." She said, running a hand through her hair and looking kindnof broken. The woman wouldn't admit it, but she was actually really self concious and had a complex that made her feel like the whole world hated her, even if actually they didn’t.

Sebastian took her hand, kissing it, almost as if he hoped that if he did, she'd get all better, eyes still worried. He looked up as the doctor came in, smiling at her cordially. "Baby?" He asked, his tone confused, but there was an inkling of happiness to it. He had hoped to marry her, and his own horiness had given him a good reason. He kissed her hand again. "It will be okay Anya." He told her, voice dominant so she would know he intended to make good on this.

Nicolae CeaușescuChris sighed, rubbing a hand over his face, running his hand through his hair, sighing quietly. “...Really?”He said staring at her, shaking his head a little as he slumped onto the couch next to her, looking fairly broken himself. “I’m sorry....I hadn’t... Considered...I mean. It was exciting, having a mystery girl...but sebastian realized a long time ago I was in love with you...mystery girl or no.”He sighed resting his head on her shoulder. “I don’t know what to do now...”

Anya smiled relaxing as she felt his lips touching her hand, taking comfort in the touch, looking up at the doctor in quiet confusion, “Yes baby. About a month along actually.” “Oh.Wow.”Anya said looking startled and amazed, turning to look at him, holding onto his hand gently, relaxing at the tone. “Okay.”she muttered blinking slowly, starting to fall asleep. “No, Anya. You can’t sleep yet.” “But I’m tired.” “You also have a concussion. You can’t sleep for another day.”The doctor said gently, before looking up at Sebastian. “She’s discharged if you want to take her back to your resort. Here are some baby safe painkillers, and like I said, don’t let her sleep, and bring her back in if she’s showing any severe headaches or pain or confusion.”

Krystal nodded. "Yes, really." She said with a blush, rubbing his back as he rested his head on her shoulder. "Its okay chris. Your mind wasn't ready to realize it was me you wanted." She said, kissing his head. "Well, we can always have sex. You like that." She said, half joking, kissing the man softly.

Sebastiian smiled at her, and then at the doctor. "Thank you doctor. I'll be sure to do that." He said, thonking about what type of drinj he should get her to keep her awake, and finally settling on mountain dew. When they got back to their hotel, he handed her the soda, a 20 oz bottle. "Drink this. It will help keep you awake." He said with dominance, sipping his own for the same reason. Sex might be awkward, but missionarry would workd for them if they really wanted.

“Well, yea. I guess I wasn’t.”Chris said hating how stupid he felt for not realizing it, before smiling slightly. “I do enjoy that.”He said looking amused as he kissed her back. Even if he was still feeling off balance about this, it still amused him.

“...Kay.”Anya muttered annoyed that he was disturbing her dozing, sipping the drink with a sigh as she shuffled around on the bed a little, resting her head on his chest, simply holding him even as she sipped the drink. Going quietly even as she relaxed. “....My father is Nicolae Ceaușescu”She muttered into his chest, tensing a little. The romanian dicator/commander of the secret police. She’d had to have been a babe in arms when he was executed for war crimes. Tense and upset about her father, because she was well aware of just how bad he was, aware of just how bad sebastian might have been treated under the dicator’s government“....I was born in jail. After he died....my mother...never was let go. I didn’t learn how to read till I was 15....no one ever bothered to teach me, only taught me how to say a few things, just enough to get by....I didn’t know my own language till I was nearly 20 and released when she died, and the goverment seemed to realize a child was still in there...”she muttered. And it really wasn’t a surprise considering just how much a mess the government had been until the late 90s..”...It’s why I’m still in school...didn’t start till I was nearly 22...started high school at 25....”She muttered.

Krystal smiled. "Its okay, really. We know whats up now, and thats what matters. But, its your call on what you want to do." she said softly befor she chuckled, running a hand lightly down his chest as she kissed him. For her, it had always been about more than sex, but figured their normal ruitine might make him feel better.

Sebastian held her close, kissing her head, a few tears labding there. "That must have been really hard. I can only imagine what you must have gone though there. Its alright though, inima mea, i'm here to protect you. Noting like that will ever happen to you again." He told her, his tone soothing but dominant. Now that he knew her whole story, he vowed to keep her safe at all costs. He loved her, and wanted nothing but the best for her for the rest of their days.

“I know. It’s just....it’s weird.”Chris said sighing a little, closing his eyes for a moment, before shivering as she kissed him, swallowing hard as he felt her touching him. Definitely it was easier to step into the normal routine, not ready to not think for awhile. “so amazing. You are.”He muttered kissing her slowly.

Anya nodded, sipping her mountain dew, “It was...I don’t....I don’t know how to do this....I never had normal relationships....never bonded with anyone really...or friends.... Or told anyone....but....we’re having a baby. You needed to know just how much a screwup I am...”she said sighing quietly as he rested her head on his chest, shivering at the tone in his voice.

Krystal chuckled a little, smiling. "I guess so." she said, not really understanding, then kissing him again. "I love to please chris." she said, motioning towards the bedroom as she kissed him again, sitting in his lap, wabting to be carried again.

Sebastian rubbed her back. "I don't think you're a screw up, nor would any of my friends ifbyou let them in. You can't choose your oarenys, anya. Its no fault of yours that that happened to you. I love you regardless." He told her in thatbsame tone, kissing her lovingly. While it did bother him a little that she didn't tell him, he understood her reasoning. He wouldn't bring it up unless she did."

“...I don’t understand either...I’m just feeling out of sorts.”He shrugged a little at the look on her face, smiling a little as he kissed her back, standing up as he held her against him, smirking a little as he headed for the bedroom.

“...Can’t. They’ll freak out or something...Didn’t....I don’t tell anyone.”she shrugged a little sighing quietly, closing her eyes as she kissed him back. Concussed enough to be very truthful. She’d definitely told him because her shields were done, but she probably would have eventually. “Te Ibusec.”She muttered closing her eyes, trying not to fall asleep. 24 hours later, after some sleep and recovering the woman smiled at sebastian, sitting up slowly. “You should get some sleep Seb...”She muttered looking worried about him as she gently stroked his hair. Scared of being a parent, of everything she knew she told him, but hiding just how worried she was for him.

krystal nodded. "I know what you mean, chris, and i'm sorry. I should have just told you, but I was afraid. I have a bit of an ugly duckling complex, as it were." She explained, snuggling close to him as he carried her to the bedroom, nipping his neck. She loved this man so much and wanted so badly to be with him.

Sebastian shook his head. "Anya, i'm from Romania and I didn't freak. They won't either. They're all good people, and if you let them in, I know they'll lovebyou." He said in that soothing dominant tone, not really ordering her, just trying to reassure her. He kissed her head. "Te iubesc, Anya."

After 24 hours of staying awake, sebastian was bushed. "Only if you sleep with me, iubesc." He told her, wanting herbto rest as well, knowing that 24 hours without sleep can be bad. Your body needs to recover after such a long day. He lightly rubbed her stomach. "Everything will be fine. Krystal i'm sure will be pregnant too, and you two can help each other as well as me and the chris twins. It was so funny how his friend had fallen for 2 chris's

Chris smiled a little looking amused though worried. “Afraid of me?”He said sounding upset even as he nuzzled her a little with a smile. Shuddering as he nipped at him, laying her back on the bed with a smirk. “You definitely aren’t the ugly duckling.”he teased a litle.

“...kay.”Anya agreed tiredly, even as she laid down with him, settling in close. Shivering a little at his touch, nodding a little. “Okay...we’ll be okay...”She muttered, sighing softly. Still numb enough that she wasn’t thinking about anything but wanting to sleep.

Later Anya smiled as she watched him wake up slowly, gently running her fingers through his hair. Having not been up that long, but she’d been enjoying simply watching him sleep, even if she knew things would be weird. Now that she’d gotten enough sleep, she was feeling weird and vulnerable about telling him everyhing, off balance as she considered everythign he knew now. “feeling better?”She muttered.

Krystal shook her head. "No, not so much of you. More of you not wanting me, and like I said, you were so excited about the mystery girl, I thought i'd break your heart if I told you it was me." She admitted, smiling as he nuzzled her and as he put her down on the bed. She pulled him down for a kiss, smiling. "Aw, thats sweet. Thanks. But i'm not all that beautiful." she told him, pulling him close to her as she took off his clothes. "You're so sexy Chris"

Sebastian snuggled her close and kissed her head, running his hand gently through her dark hair. "Yeah, we will be." He told her softly before kissing her head again and falling asleep, exhaustion taking him.

The next morning, sebastian smiled as he awoke, giving her a light kiss. "Morning love." he said, eyes half lidded. He wasn't quite awake yet, and he looked about to fall asleep again. He pulled her close, content to just relax there. "So, what should we do today my love?" He asked, smiling at her.

Bi was excited. I mean,it's the first time in awhile I thought a girl hadn't recognized me for awhile ....sometimes I wonder if they're after fame or money and it just made Mr tired to think about...but you...you definitely don't need me to be rich or famous...so I know you want me."chris smiled he had his own hangups. Smirking a little he kissed her."you are most definitely beautiful." He said as he undressed shivering as he watched her.

Anya frowned sli gh tly kissing him back looking slightly befuddled at the warm welcome. She remembered parts of telling him last night. Being romanian she'd expected a freak out. Tilting her head a little she gestured to herself."well you could go skiing but I think i'm stuck in inside for awhile..."

Krystal nodded. "I can completely understand that. I think its why famous people usually date famous people. With regular people, there's always a question of if they want you for your money or not" she admitted, undressing herself, eyes suddenly going wide with wonder and insecurity, her voice small. "You really think so, Chris?" She asked, eyes still wide. He had hit the button that made the usually very dominant woman as submissibe as Kirk.

Sebastian held her close, kissing her head. "Maybe I will, but it wouldn't be right leaving you here hurt like this. How about we go down to the resturaunt and have a romantic breakfast?" he offered smiling a little. Sebastian didn't care about who her father was. All he cared about was her, and he didn't like that she had suffered ao.

“Probably.”Chris agreed smiling a little as he looked her over, nodding as he dipped his head to kiss her lightly. “I do.”He said nuzzling her a little, hands resting on her hips as he scooted her back on the bed with a smile. “Lay back.”he ordered softly.

“Well, you could ski still. It’s not like I’m going to be that entertaining.”She said sighing softly as she rested her head against his chest, fidgeting a little, not sure how to bring up things, not sure if he wanted to talk about it or not. Because the man was being so good, she was worried about how he was doing, but wanting to trust that it would be still okay. “...Well. We could do that. Yes, let’s.”

Krystal smiled and nodded, blushing at his admittance her her being beautiful, eyes blwing wide at the order as she laid back for him. "You're so fucking sexy chris." She said breathlessly, pulling him down for a kiss.

Sebastian smiled. "I'll ski a little maybe later. But right now, i wanna be with my love." He said, running a hand down her body soothingly. He grined, going to get the door. "Good. I bought you a present." He said, smiling at her, it was a dress.

“I try. Gotta be amazing for Cap.”Chris laughed a little as he kissed her, cupping her ass in his hands as he slid into her with a soft sigh, gently nuzzling her. Pressing a kiss to her lips.

“Okay.”Anya said smiling a little shivering a little as he petted her a little, closing her eyes for a moment before tilting her head. “A present?”she said looking amused as she saw the dress, “It’s beautiful Seb.”she said softly, smiling. Relaxing as she realized he was being okay. While she knew they’d eventually have to talk about romania, and the baby, for the moment, she was content.

"No try about it, Chris. You succeed." She told him, eyes blown wide with pleasure as he slid into her, a soft moan escaping her before she kissed him back. She ran A hand down his back, just enjoying being with him. They could figure out the details later.

Sebastian grinned, glad she liked the dress. It had took him a bit to pick out the right one when he'd bought her ski stuff. He kissed her head. "I'm glad you like it. Do you need help changing? I'm asking just for your benifit." He said, wanting to cater to her, give her everything she never had.

Chris shuddered at the touch, kissing her back with a quiet whine, and you could almost hear him muttering his lines, which was his way to calm down enough to not come to early. It was both cute and endearing really. Nuzzling her a little as he rolled his hips, moving with her slowly, taking his time as he groaned, shivering as he came.

Anya smiled a little at him, tilting her head slightly, before rolling her eyes. “Oh, I’m sure it’s just for my benefit. You just want me naked.”she teased stealing a kiss before nodding, looking at her braced ankle/calf, having broken her leg low, nearly her ankle. “please.”

Krystal chuckled a little at how adorable he is, pulling him closer, smiling as he nuzzled her. She was getting closer too, and when he came, so did she, letting out a happy sigh. "I love you, Chris." She told him softly, and it was nice to be able to tell him how she truly felt.

Sebastian chuckled. "Well, maybebthat's part of it, but really I just want you comfortable." He told her, starting to undress her after her affirmation of needing help, giving her a light kiss.

Chris blushed a little as she chuckled, shivering as he pulled out of her wit ha smile, laying down next to her with a sigh. “Love you to.”he muttered yawning tiredly as he cuddled close.

“Uh-huh. I know you. Plotting deviously, to get me out of my clothes. When I come home from class sometime, my closet is going to be empty, I just know it.”She teased kissing him back, letting him help her into the dress, leaning into him a little. She could walk with the cast/ boot on, but she’d need help. “let’s go get food.”

Krystal snuggled in close, her smile wide. She let out a soft yawn, and gave him a light kiss. "Lets ge some sleep. We can figure out stuff in the morning, and i'm glad you like the necklace." She said, resting her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes.

Sebastian chuckled. "If I empty your closet, it would bebonly to spoil you with new things, anya. I want you to have all you want." he said, kissing her back and helping herninto the elevator and down to the resturaunt, having already been dressed.

Back
Top Bottom