Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

vegas(krys/lady)

“Kay.”Danny said looking worried but letting it go for now. Smiling a little when the cute romanian approached, tilting his head for a moment. “Bună”Anya said stuttering a little, flushing, wincing a little as she realized she’d reverted to romanian. Swallowing hard, she thrust out the movies she was holding, blushing as she smiled. Swallowing thickly as she forced herself to think and talk in english. “Hello.”

Krystal smiled at him, kissing his head. "I'm fine. I promise. I'll explain later, danny." She told him, winking at anya as she came up. Daniel smiled at her, signing the dvds. "Hello." he said, figuring out what she'd said in romanian, and smiling at her. "You've come a long way, huh miss?" He asked chuckling slightly. Sebastian rolled his eyes, looking jealous.

Anya nodded, nearly ducking her head in shy-ness. Amusingly so much more shy with daniel then she’d ever been with sebastian. Though in her defense, she’d been slightly drunk, and hadn’t recognized sebastian right away. “It’s Anya. And all the way from Bucharest, though I was already staying in the city.”She smiled a little, nearly bouncing in excitement, being cutely adorable. But given just how much she’d watched the movies, the utter need to learn how to speak, to read, was it really any surprise she was this excited.

Daniel raised an eyebrow, curious about this woman. Shebseemed very sweet, and he wanted to know her better. He had no idea she was sebastians girlfriend. "Ah, i see. Taking a vacation, or visiting a friend?" He asked curiously, still smiling. He was being charming to Anya. Seb astian sat and watched, brooding slightly, even if he knew the reason, he still was jealous.

Krystal watched from the corner of her eye, signing lots of autographs, but grinning when one man came up to the booth. She hugged him tightly. "Ah! Oh its been ages! Michael when did you get in?" She asked excitedly, not letting him go. She was so happy to see him. She has hoped to see him before going back to romania.

Anya smiled a little. “A bit of both actually.”She said tilting her head a little, blushing and fidgeting even more as he was charming. Not outting herself as seb’s girlfriend simply because she wasn’t ready for everyone in the world to know, and there was enough people around them that someone was sure to overhear. And so excited about meeting him, that she never even considered he might be charming because he like-liked her. “Your movies are amazing. About the only thing I watched for awhile.”

"Hey krys. how are you?"The man said looking her over, the doctor looking serious. Chris looked up, curiousity in the look as he frowned at Krys, a little jealous himself as he considered the two.

Daniel smiled at her, being interested. "Ah, i see. Will you be returning to romania, then?" He asked, thinking about following. She was very pretty, and he had no idea that she was spoken for by sebastian. Sebastian held his emotions in, knowing that there was yo many people around to confront daniel. He didn't want to be outted yet.

Krystal grinned. "Feeling better mickey. I fainted yesterday, but i'm okay. I'll tell you about it backstage, okay?" she said, glad to have him around, not realizing chris was getting jealous.

Anya smiled, nodding. “Tomorrow. I start classes again.”She smiled before stepping back. “But I better be going, you have a line....and I know krys, so if you want to join us for dinner or something, that would be great.”She grinned, not realizing her boyfriend was jealous, thinking she was just doing a nice thing inviting him to dinner so she could meet him. Smiling goodbye as she headed back to the rooms, texting sebastian to let him know she was going to go lay down for awhile cause her ankle was hurting her.

“Good.”Mickey said looking her over before nodding. “okay.”He said smiling at her, though he still looked worried, “How about we have dinner tonight, before you guys head back to romania?”

Daniel frowned at her admittance that she was leaving, but smiled a little. "Yeah, i'd like that." He said, waving as she left. Sebastian texted her back. "Alright iubesc. You rest." he told her simply, trying to relax. He was still jealous.

Krystal grinned, kissing his cheek. "Yeah, just the two of us, like it used to be mickey. Meat you at around 8 at the hotel resturaunt?" She asked, wanting to talk to him before she left for romania again. Mickey was like her brother, and she so rarely saw him.

“8 it is.”Mickey smiled at her, waving goodbye. Chris sighed, sharing a look with kirk, but for the moment, letting it go.

That evening Anya smiled slightly as she stirred, looking up at seb as he came in. “Hey. How was your day?”She said before biting her lip, pausing the half blood prince as she looked up at her boyfriend. “I’m sorry I didn’t come back down....Between my ankle hurting and feeling sick, I just didn’t feel up to coming down....”She said trailing off, worried he was upset, seeing that he was tense. Not realizing it was because he was jealous.

Mickey smiled as he stepped into the hotel, looking for Krys bending to kiss her cheek when he found her. “So, ready for dinner?”

Krystal smiled. "Yeah, 8" she said, waving goodbye, then going backbto giving autographs to the fans.

Sebastian ran a hand through his hair, sighing as he laid down next to her, kissing her head as he kicked off his shoes. "Things were great. The fans were great. Nobody asked about my song last night. Daniel totally has a crush on you though." He said, sighingbas he snuggled her, pouting.

Krystal grinned as she saw mickey. "hey, yeah. Lets sit in the back were no one will bother us." She said, not knowing that her boys had followed her to see who this mickey guy is.

Anya smiled shifting to snuggle against him, letting the movie play low as background noise as they talked, resting her head on his chest. “Good. I’m glad you had fun.”She smiled running her fingers through his hair, glad that he’d gotten the attention he enjoyed, without having to deal with overly nosy fans, gently petting him, before frowning. “What?No he doesn’t.”she said looking a little confused at the idea.

“Sounds good for me.”Mickey said smiling a little, not even seeing chris and kirk settling a few tables away, disguised just so they could figure it out. “So. Do I get to know what’s going on now?”

Sebastian smiled. "I did have fun, love." He said with a smile, kissing her head. He made small hapoy noises as she played with his hair, relaxing. "He does. I Know him well enough to tell." He said, snuggling close.

Krystal smiled, leading him to the back, sitting across from him. she blushed a little and nodded, glad the restaurant was almost empty. She talked low. "Mickey, i fainted yesterday because I'm pregnant. Doctor said about a month along." she told him with a happy smile, wondering what he would think.

Anya smiled, “Good. I’m glad.”She muttered relaxing, glad she hadn’t been missed to much before making a face as he relaxed under her hand. “I think you’re imagining things.”She said shrugging a little, not used to people actually liking her, so the idea that daniel had a crush, was utterly unfathomable for her.

“What?Really?”She looked startled tilting his head before smiling, “That’s exciting.”He muttered looking worried for her though. “Who...?”He trailed off, not sure how to ask without being rude.

He kissed her head. "I'm not imagining it. You just watch, he'll show up in romania. I know what hes like when he likes a gIrl." Sebastian told her, giving her a kiss.

Krystal nodded her head, blushing a bit. "Yes, really. It is exciting." she told him before she blushed again. "Chris evans, we're keeping it hush hush, but he and I are dating. Its kind of complicated though, cause hes kinda sharing me with Chris pine." she admitted softly, telling her "brother" the whole story.

“Maybe.”Anya agreed rolling her eyes a little, looking amused though as she kissed him back with a sigh, settling in for a goodnight.

“That’s awesome.”Mickey smiled a little before nodding, “Of course I wont tell anyone.”he muttered before looking startled, shaking his head.”Always so complicated.”he said looking amused.

In the morning Anya frowned, stirring at the sound of sebastian’s phone ringing, and someone knocking on the door. Gently shoving sebastian’s shoulder she squirmed around, snuggling down into the bed and refusing to be moved.

Chris sighed as he looked at the paper in his hands, running his hands through his hair. While he was still upset and hadn’t gotten a chance to talk to krys about her friend yet, they had a more pressing concern, and it was the current tabloid in his hand, holding a bleary picture of Sebastian carrying Anya out of the panel a few nights before, and then anya talking to daniel that had everyone speculating on the romanian whore flirting for attention. While they didn’t come right out and say that, it was obvious everyone was thinking she was a attention whore.

"No maybe, anya. He does." He said, snugglinygbinto her, resting his eyesa bit.

Krystal grinned, kissing his cheek. "Thank you mickey. It means alot, and yeah, that's just me, always complicated." she said, chuckling a little.

Sebastian made an annoyed sound but yawned, getting up to get the door, hair a mess and clearly still half asleep. "Hello?" He said, yawning again.

Krystal wrapped her arms around chris, giving him a kiss before she gixed her tea. "Do we have to make a scene and seve sebby's ass again?" She asked, frowning at the pictures.

Kirk held up the paper, sighing a little. “Chris sent me down with a copy for you, wanted to make sure you saw it before you walked out into the mess.”Kirk said looking pained at having to give it to him, before handing it over.

Chris nodded, leaning into her with a sigh. “we do. They’re both not going to like it. Even more considering someone’s going to eventually figure out he’s been traveling with her for awhile.”He sighed, tired, and feeling worried about his friend.

Sebastian took the paper, swearing in romanian as he saw It. "Thanks for the warning Kirk. How are we gonna counteract it?" He asked, not wanting to show his fragile gurlfriend yet.

Krystal sighed. "So, what crazy scandle should we feign to get the attention off sebby this time? Hmm, what if we get engaged Then tell them i'm pregnant? %that would distract them for awhile." She said, secretly hoping he ir kirk would propose, even if kirk kinda sort of did.

Kirk ndoded a little. “krys’ is already working on it. But if you guys want to join us for breakfast to brainstorm, you can. Otherwise rest, and we’ll figure it out.”kirk said looking him over, looking worried.

“Hmmm. That would be amazing. Definitely would be better news then some girl talking to sebastian and daniel..”Chris said knowing eventually, people would figure out she was actually dating sebastian, but for now, well this could be okay.

Sebastian smiled. "Tell Krys thanks. I may come up in a little while." He said, His posture showing how much this was alreadg taking a toll. They had already offended him, and it was only 8am. He needed to cuddle his girlfriend for awhile.

Krystal smiled and nodded. "Yeah, it would be. Should that be the distraction we use?" She asked, wondering if he'd even want to marry her as she made her tea. She loved both her men, and marrying one would make her the happiest girl in the world. She daydreamed slightly, thinking about what it would be like to married yo one of them.

"I will...now go cuddle your girl and we'll take care of this."kirk said as he left worried about the two. "Seb?"anya muttered stirring when he came back to bed,looking tiredly adorable.

"I would love to marry you but I'm not the only person in this relationship. We should talk to kirk."he smiled a little kissing her lightly as the other man walked in looking annoyed."well I just ruined seb's day and feel horrible."

Sebastian rubbed his eyes a bit and nodded, smilingba little. "Thanks kirk." he said, sighing a bit. He could put off telling her a bit. Seb got back in bed, snuggling close. "That was just kirk. lets rest awhile longer." He said, snuggling her, nuzzling her neck.

Krystal nodded, kissing him back. "Yes. But it would be a good distraction." She admitted, kissing his head, and hugging kirk as he came in. "Aw, i'm sorry baby. But, i've thought of a plan, but we need your opinion, seeing as you're part of this relationship too" she said, snuggling into him as she explained her plan.

Anya made a face at her boyfriend looking curious but letting it go for the moment as she snuggled into him."kay. Te ibusec."she muttered yawning as she flipped the channel."look what I found."she said giggling a little as fthe first captain america played.

Kirk tilted his head thinking about it before nodding."krys you know I want to marry you. And we'll chris, I'm fairly certain I won't get sick of you." "Why thanks kirk."chris said with a snicker

Sebastian smiled and kissed her head. "Te iubesc" he told her before rolling his eyes a bit. "Such a terrible movie. I was such a bad actor in it." He added snuggling close.

Kryssl nodded, snuggling into him. "So should we do it? I nean, as a way to distract the press from seb and anya. I don't want to see either of them hurt, and you know that this is secretly destroying seb inside." She admitted, playing with their hair.

Back
Top Bottom