Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

vegas(krys/lady)

Anya’s eyes widened as she looked up at her boyfriend, startled. He hadn’t been kidding, he really could sing. Sniffling a little, flushing, embarassed that his song had moved her to tears, looking up at him as he came back, looking amused though as she shifted, leaning into him even as she heard the people around them starting to talk. Seemed that even disguised, sebastian’s accent was just to recognizable. which made everyone curious about who he was singing to. glad for the low lights to keep anyone from seeing the two of them well.

Sebastian smiled a little, nudging krys up on stage as he kissed anya's head, happy to be in a dark corner of the room because he knew he'd been recognized. He had wanted to stay anonymous for awile longer. Krystal got up on stage, shuffling nervously for moment before she started to sing "kiss me" by sixpence none the richer. The room went silent as she sang her hauntingly beautiful rendition, sitting back down next to chris and kirk.

Both men shuddered looking at her, kissing her cheek lightly. Glad that unlike sebastian, they sounded american, easily enough to blend in carefully. Anya blushed a little, realizing that if people had recognized Sebastain, considering he’d been asked about the friend at the lodge, they were going to figure it out soon. Sighing quietly, blushing as she took the mike. And while it started out as a familiar english song of ‘falling for the first time’ by bare naked ladies, about half way through, the crowd and everyone watching had gotten her so flustered and embarassed at actually singing she reverted to romanian to finish singing, before moving back to her seat, flushing as she moved back to sebastian’s side. Chris smiled, “Well. That’s going to be hard to follow.”He teased her lightly even as he moved to the stage, before starting his song ‘angel eyes’ and you could hear him not work to hide the accent, allowing himself to be recognized simply to distract the crowd some from the romanian couple. He knew sebastian enjoyed the attention sometimes, but this wasn’t one of them he was thinking.

Krystal smiled as they both kissed her cheek, watching as anya got up to sing. She had been curious about what the woman sounded like, and smiled, mouthing the words herself, squeezing chris's hand before he went up to sing, leaning into kirk. She was a little tired, but not so much so that she wanted to leave yet. She was having fun. Sebastian gave Anya a light kiss. "That was beautiful, anya." He told her trying to soothe her nerves, glad thag Chris was kind enough to distract the fans.

Chris smiled as he sang, clsing his eyes, glad indeed people were paying attention. “Thanks.”Anya muttered softly, her accent thicker as she leaned into him, relaxing after a moment, closing her eyes as kirk headed up to stage and sang ‘love you like that’. Relaxing slowly, resting her head n sebastian’s shoulder, simply being with him.

Krystal gave Chris a kiss as he came back from singing, whispering "i love you" in his ear, moved to tears as kirk sang. Sebastian kissex anya's head, simply relaxinv with her as he smiled. "Welcome." He said, stroking her back lightly kissing her as kirk sang, simply swaying to the music. Krystal just snuggled into Chris, giving him a light kiss. She was glad she had both ofbthe. She loved both of them.

Kirk smiled a little as he walked back, settling into his chair with a smile, leaning over to kiss her forehead. “So. How long do you think it’ll be before we’re mobbed?”He muttered wondering if the crowd would at least let them enjoy the night, respect their privacy enough t9o simply leave them alone. Anya smiled a little closing her eyes as she leaned into sebastian, dozing some as she snuggled her boyfriend.

Krystal smiled as he kissed her head, looking curious. "Depends. Robby's up next." She said, curious about what the oldest of them would sing, pleased that the fans had had enough fortitude to leave them alone for the night. Rob went up on stage, and sang "home" by michael Buble, and the crowd cheered, but didn’t move to mob them. Sebastian smiled and stroked anya's hair, picking her up and leaving in the nearby elevator. The fans didn't see him leave.

Rob smiled as he sat back down looking amused as he realized sebastian and anya was gone."that bad huh?"he said snickering a little.

Anya stirred resting her head on sebastian's chest."I can get to the room by myself if you want to go back..."she said not wanting to keep him from his friends

Krystal chuckled. "Of course not Robby. Anya was just tired. I think i'll go sing again." She admitted, getting up and singing a haunting rendition of flyoeaf's "all around me." crosd crowd cheerjng for her.

"Maybe once you're safe in bed i'll gonback, but I think i'd rather be with you right now. I'll see them in the morning." He told her with a smile, kissing her head than her lips, and resting her on the bed, helpingnher into pajamas.

Chris grinned looking pleased with the song, smiling as she came back."anyone want food?we could grab a late dinner."

Anya sighed quietly as she was helped into her pj's snuggling down into the bed with a sigh."you sure? I promise I don't mind being left."she said running her fingers through his hair

Krystal smiled. "That sounds good, love. Anyone else hungry?" she asked, looking to kirk and rob who nodded, sebastian already gone. "I think i'll sing one more song though." She said, grinning and singing a haunting rendition of "missing" by evanesance.

Sebastiam smiled, putting on his own pajamas after helping her. "I'm sure. I wouldn't feel right leaving you alone. Lets order some room service and watch a movie, okay? Webcould laugh at evans in "whats your number?" He suggested, snuggling close as he ordered a late dinner.

"Yea let's get something to eat."kirk said stomach growling as he stood. For once glad that the fans were letting them simply have a night smI king as she fibushes singing. Snickering as they headed to the restaurant."I find it amusing that the romanian disaster is having a kid."kirk snickered at the idea.

"Okay. Food sounds good."she si gh ed leaning into him looking amused as he got them food. Gentlystroking his hair."that was fun. singing I mean."she muttered

Krystal nodded, glad the fans hadn't mobbed them, but it was nice to just sibg for awhile. She gave kirk and chris both kisses. "so, where should we eat?" She asked, amused as they got to the resturaunt in the hotel, chuckling a little, ordering herself a steak. "It kind of is, but i think he'll be okay." She said, smilibg as she sipped her drink.

Sebastian smiled, kissing her head as they waited forbtheir food, flipping through the channels to see what was on, before settling on deathly hallows part 2. Sebastian was a fan, and knew she was too. He got the door, bringing her dinner to her in bed. "Food is served, iubesc." he said, smiling.

“Hotel resturant.”Kirk smiled a little as they headed in, sighing quietly before snickering. “Me to.” “Though I wish we knew her better.”Chris made a face shaking his head a little.

Anya smiled tiredly, watching the movie through half closed eyes, smiling a little as she watched it. Stirring as he brought the food she smiled as she ate. “Thanks, Iubsec.”She muttered.

The next morning Anya sighed quietly, stretching, running her fingers through her hair as she stirred, closing her eyes as she tried to not worry about what was going to happen. It was the final day of con, surely nothing could be to bad?

Krystal nodded at both men. "i'm hoping to get to know her aa bit after filming resumes in Romania. I'm thinking of inviting her for a sleepover. She does't seem like the type that ever did that as kid." she said, and oh, if only Krystal knew just what Anya had been through. The younger woman would likely spoil he girl rotten, trying to make her happy.

Sebastian smiled a her, setting the tray down in front of his his lover, doing he same with his food. "you're welcome, my pretty." he said, kissing her head softly.

Sebastian sighed a little as he ran his hands through his hair, hoping for the best for today. The fans had been generous to them yesterday, but he knew someone would want to know who he had been singing to the night before. His fans were much to nosy for their own good sometimes. Luckily though, Krystal would be there with both Kirk and Chris and Rob, so hopefully he wouldn't get as much attention as he was anticipating.

“Hopefully. I mean, you guys are all flying back together tomorrow, she’ll be stuck with you for hours. Talk to her.”Chris said snickering a little as he considered it, wanting to look after seb and hsi girl.

“...So. Sex with a leg cast is unexciting and annoying.”Anya said sounding so sulky that you just knew that she wanted him. Huffing a little as she sat up, moving to get up as she poked him in the shoulder. “Help me choose what to wear for today, since I don’t think I’m going to get out of being seen in a picture somewhere.”She said knowing that even if they had a panel later, they also had autograpghs and photos first thing.

Krystal nodded. "yes i intend to. I like her sure, but i want to know her better. hopefully this will help. Will you guys be following us?" she asked of Chris and Kirk, Not wanting to be to far away from them knowing that she was carrying one of their children, and because she loved them.

Sebastian chuckled a bit, giving her a kiss. "it will be alright Anya." he told her, Handing her a pretty blue blouse and wide legged pants. "i figured you'd want some pants again." he said, smiling at her.

"Of codurse."chris grinned looking amused. Though he was worried about how this relationship would go, he was willing to try. Running his fingers through her hair he smiled kissing her forehead. "Better get some sleep. We have a early morning you know."

Anya smiled kissing him back."I know it will be...and yes pants. Unless you want to skip the rest of the day and figure out sex again."she snickered even as she let him help her dress,smiling as they headed down to meet up with the others

Krystal grinned, giving them each kisses. "Good. I don't want too be far away from the men i love." she said softly before she yawned and nodded, getting into her captain america pajamas and laying down in the huge bed, just waiting for them.

Sebastian chuckled. "While i like that idea, I owe it to my fans to show up." he told her, giving her another kiss as the elevator doors closed. They parted slightly as they got to their friends, Krystal dressed as a moeren captain chorus girl, and rob in his suit. they were having some fun.

Anya whined a little, “I know they do.”Anya smiled kissing him before sighing as they headed downstairs, snickering at the sight of both chris and Kirk dressed up. “So, you guys look ready to have fun.”She said snickering as she settled into her chair, amused as she watched the fans starting to gather for autographs and photos. “I feel like I should go stand in line, get my own pictures.”She snickered a little even as she looked around, looking for daniel radcliffe.

Sebastian kissed her head. "It will be fine. Krys says Danny is sitting next to her. The chris's will get jealous." He said with a chuckle, anused to see his 3 friends dressed up. "you guys look nice. I was just thinking, Its funny how the one who plays krystal ends up wuth steve." Krystal chuckled at that, her arm wrapped Chris's waist her other one around kirk. She smiled at anya. "Sure. There's lots of stars. Danny will be next to me." she said, smiling.

“Awesome.”Anya said blushing ever so slightly before snickering. “It is fairly amusing really.”Chris agreed looking amused, raising a eyebrow, amused at anya’s need to meet daniel radcliffe. “Awesome. I’ll be back. You guys have fun. I’m going to go find autographs and pictures.”Anya said kissing sebastian’s cheek as she left them at the panel, quite willing to be part of the crowd for once. “You know, I think she’s enjoying teasing you Seb.”Chris snorted amused as he settled in his chair and started signing stuff, amused because he knew anya wasn’t trying to make him jealous on purpose.

Sebastian blushed just slightly at the kiss to the cheek before he rolled his eyes at chris. "She has her reasons for liking Danny. Besides, he's a great guy." He said, though you could see the slight twinge of jealousy in his eyes. Though he was a private person, he certainly would be talking to daniel later and telling him that Anya is his. Even if he knew it was unlikely she would leave him, he still wanted to make sure. Krystal settled at the table, hugging daniel. "Ah, danny! its so good to see you!" She said, kissing his cheek chastely. She hadn't seen him in a long time, him being busy onstage.

“He is.”Chris grinned looking amused as he studied his best friend, tilting his head a little. “Hey Krys. How you doing?I heard you fainted?”Danny said leaning back to look at the woman, looking amused as he looked her over, pressing a kiss to her forehead as he settled into his own chair to start signing things.

Back
Top Bottom