Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question probably asked before XD

KGT Witty

Star
So I'm pretty sure this question has been asked before but I am genuinely interested in all answers. I understand that it is a little wierd for most especially you lady's out there but I like footplay throwing it out there now. So the reason this question has probably been asked before is because the question is, why is footplay so looked down on? Sometimes I feel like a freak because so many people think it's a weird kink so I just want to know why....

Hi. I not sure I saw this answer, but I always was under the impression the it was more dependent on whose side the foot fetish was on. I think it not that crazy that majority (not all) men I have met and such have terrible feet. But If reverse it more for liking a woman's feet it not as big of an issue as many of us keep up proper foot care and they soft nice part of our bodies like the rest and probably isn't thought to be that strange. Just my thoughts though.

well ^ ^ I think that is not that frowned upon to be honest. I really think it more the image presented at the thought of male feet. Cause I am 99% sure every girl I know loves a good foot massage and rub and attention. that 1% though is usually the girl who thinks there is an odd something with her foot and hides feet from the world. But again that is just my thought and experience.

Nice to know it does seem likely that could be the confusion and it's definitely understandable, thanks for the input it's quite interesting. I've gotten used to other members saying no so it's not like I can't go without it, curiosity just got the better of me and had to ask.

I didn't used to like this but after playing a character with a foot fixation, I'm more open to the aesthetically pleasing aspects of this erogenous zone. I love the arch of a beautiful foot, the splayed toes and I'm sorta all over the curves from top of the foot and shin to the calves. I get really excited over the old pinup pics for that reason.

b5e1262732a6b9d82708a4d87edb7812.jpg

phone-girl.jpg

tumblr_lurxnfMAEy1r6s6gmo1_500.jpg

Lookit them gams! Vah-vah-voom!

Freud once said that foot fetishists are sexually stimulated and attracted to images of feet because they resemble penises. Charge me as guilty, then! :D Some might argue that feet are not attractive because shoes are extremely damaging to our feet over time, resulting in micro malformations, thus our brains do not look at everyday feet as attractive but as deformed?

Simplest explanation for a lack of "majority" consensus on the attractiveness of feet is cultural. Just like the sexual attractiveness of breasts, which is not biological since in a lot of cultures all over the world they are no big whoop, or at least, not the crux of sexual appetite as they are in the Western World and the United States in particular. So, it is not unnatural to find feet sexually attractive, it's just a taboo because of the cultural impression of feet being gross or ugly in the modern Western world cultures. Why that exists? I'm still trying to find a source where it originates from. Victorian Era, maybe? You remember, those times when flashing an ankle was scandalous? Could be runoff guilt from that.

I do find it particularly strange that foot fetishists are so self-conscious and sensitive to their lack of acceptance... when such really doesn't exist, in my opinion. It's actually the most common non-genital, non-sexually stimulating body part to be fetishicized. Everything from feet themselves, calves, legs, and simply shoes and socks. You know who has it really bad? Guys who like to fuck armpits. The shame. I'd put foot fetishists and acceptance of their existence right up there with other unvanilla play, like rimming and fisting. You tell a gal you want to see how far you can fit your fist into her asshole in a non-antagonistic manner and you'll get about the same general reaction telling her you want to suck her toes.

Wow I truly wasn't expecting such an educated answer, I know I'm self-conscious about it. Guilty as charged why don't you slap me a couple times till I start speaking German (which I have no clue how to speak XD). In all seriousness I completely understand what you mean, you're right we don't have it that bad and I over dramatize the whole feeling on the matter (I come from an theatre family over dramatic is in my blood). Truth be told I've found a few Memebers who don't find it odd my whole purpose for this question was there are lady's around this website who hate the idea all together. I'm not judgemental I just wanted to ask their opinions on the matter and I have my answer. As for the Freud thing I mepust say that isn't my reason for liking it.

KGT Witty said:
Wow I truly wasn't expecting such an educated answer, I know I'm self-conscious about it. Guilty as charged why don't you slap me a couple times till I start speaking German (which I have no clue how to speak XD). In all seriousness I completely understand what you mean, you're right we don't have it that bad and I over dramatize the whole feeling on the matter (I come from an theatre family over dramatic is in my blood). Truth be told I've found a few Memebers who don't find it odd my whole purpose for this question was there are lady's around this website who hate the idea all together. I'm not judgemental I just wanted to ask their opinions on the matter and I have my answer. As for the Freud thing I mepust say that isn't my reason for liking it.

I didn't mean to make you feel dumb or nothing. ^^; I've heard this question a LOT, on a variety of different sex themed forums and blogs and I just keep thinking, "Wow... there sure are a lot of us out there." To me, who'd never considered feet before doing research for my character(and reading a bunch of saucy footplay stories on Lit about it), it seemed the ostracized feeling is overblown. It's just taboo, that's all. Go ahead and tell those same women or even different ones that you want your character to put his tongue in their ass, just as an example. Which, maybe I'm just desensitized but the general feeling I get is that there's a culture of boredom with jackhammer, missionary sex and a broadening view on these more "unmentionable" kinks and fetishes and types of play. So, I think the fact that you already found willing partners speaks for the pool widening in this regard.

I know. XD I went looking for some natural, biological explanation that has been talked about for why feet are considered "gross" or unattractive and I found a bunch of websites explaining why people are actually attracted to feet instead. And that was a little Freud tidbit in one of them.

Yea like I said over dramatic runs in my veins, It's gotten me into trouble before and it never fails at screwing me over sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom