Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ASIAN INTERRACIAL AND MILF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction
Name: Tiffany
Roleplay? Roleplay about 5 years.
I enjoy playing Asian Females ages 15-50.

Please PM me instead of writing in the Thread. Best way to reach me is though PM. I check it frequently. Available mostly early mornings, Late nights and weekends.
I will add more when I have time. Hope to hear from you all soon!

Pairings (M X F)
*= Can be any roles​
Teacher x Student*
Mechanic x Stranger
Student x Librarian
Politicians x News Reporter
Amateur teen x MILF
Shop Owner x Teen*
Lifeguard x Beachgoer
Landlord x Renter*
Passenger x Flight Attendant
Older Men x Younger girls (Can be groups of girls)
Coworkers
Painter/Gardener x MILF
Teen x Friend's mom
Babysitter
Neighbors​

Fandom
WWE
Scooby Doo Mystery Inc
The Simpsons
NCIS
Family Guy
Kim possible
Big Bang Theory​

PLOT

Blackmailed Teacher: A student will blackmail a teacher by showing the teacher a video of her previous past, or a video or the teacher having an affair or cheating on her spouse.

Man Whore: A guy who is tired of being with his girlfriend but does not want to break up, meet her sister's, the girlfriend manager at her work, teachers at school and anymore more (Add more woman anywhere he goes).

This is why you shouldn't use a dating site: An older woman was getting lonely and decided to create a dating site. She found a match. On the other hand, the guy she finds is not a guy her age but someone much younger. Maybe a student or an employee.

Hot Librarian: An student (Can be nerdy or jocky) is in the library for one reason and that is to check out the new librarian that began working at the public library. Rumors has it that she has been having sex with library employees and even the janitor. The student try to take advantage of the situation

Son's Bully: My character's son is a freshman in high school and began being bullied by a Senior who thinks he is the toughest person in the school. The son is a nerd, always wear nerdy outfits. One day, the son came home with broken glasses and a bruise to his arm. MC will come over to YC house and tell you to stop. Things get more intense when she comes over

Neighbors help: A married (Or single) older woman asked her smart nerdy neighbor to help her install her camera around her house due to the recent break-in and violent in the nearby neighborhood. What she did not know was, the neighbor installed small camera inside her room too in all rooms. He could see everything she does. He uses that to blackmail her and get to sleep with her.

The MILFs Neighborhood: A teen and his family had just moved into the neighborhood that is located in a circle. One way out, one way in. Each milfs can have a different personality, maybe different nationality as well. Maybe each MILF try to welcome him into the neighborhood. Willing to play up to 3 MILF's

Asian Masseuses: It could be played by one Asian female or multiple. Basically, a guy comes in gets a massage but what he didn't expect was extra services at the hands of the young asian female.

Sporting Event: An asian mother is a big supporter of her son's school sport teams. The son plays football, basketball and does track and field. Maybe during one of the sport season, the Mother had to do "favors" to the opposing team to make sure her son wins.

Wife Swap : A married couple decided they wanted to experience a new life for a month as they swap wife with another couple. While MC moves into the new home of another family, maybe she was seen getting seduce my the people in that family like the son and the father or maybe family friends. We can discuss more but I like the sound of this
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So sorry to those I have roleplay and left the last couple of weeks. I been very sick and I been having a hard time staying awake to write after work.

Hot Librarian, Blackmailed teacher...Others are also very interesting.
Interested? IM Me
Owning
yim pussygrinder_m29
aim owning_master

Hmm, The Blackmailed Teacher and the Dating Site idea are interesting. I could discuss a plot with you via PM's if you desire.

Say... for the teacher Rp.... why not have it in asia, but with an ALT? a male english teacher far from home and old comforts now needs to find his community where he can, but to save his job, not get to familiar with the students. but some of his female students have different ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom