Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lilly's first time (Charlotte Dunois and Totesburger)

"H-huh? Oh sure... i'll uhh... go grab the stuff real quick... u-unless tou want me to stay here until its done... or something."

"Sure." Jake muttered sitting down and moved to hide his growing erection.

"I-I'll be right back.."

Lilly shuts herself in her room, taking a deep breath. She slips a hand into her panties, rubbing rapidly. I've masturbated every night since puberty, and I've got to get this out of my system before something bad happens. That guy is cute, but he'll never like me.. everyone has always thought I'm weird, hoping for something.. erotic is just unrealistic.

"... id feel bad if i just started jerking it..." He muttered rubbing his crotch. "Just hold back buddy..."

Lilly squeals, pulling up her skirt. Tears trickle down her tears, having never been caught in such an embarrassing situation before.

Jake opened the door to see her crying "woah woah whats wrong?" he asked and noticed the wetness on her fingers. "H-hey its okay... no need to cry."

Jakes face turned red at the confession. "Well... if it helps... i was about to do it but... nevermind um..." Finally his mind just blurted out "n-need some help?"

"Gah! I mean... y-yeah... youre really cute and... well most girls are kinda scared of me because of my height..." He blushed before standing up. "S-sorry..."

"..." Jake paused thinking for a moment. "D- would you like one?" He offered walking closer to her.

Jake smirked keeping the kiss going and moved a hand down to softly grope her ass.

Jake took the cue and gently placed her on the bed before slowly lifting up her shirt.

"Wow..." Jake muttered seeing her large breasts and moved up to slide off his shirt showing some muscles before dropping his pants to let his 11 inch and thick cock out.

Lilly blushes, looking at it in amazement. "Wow.." She slides down her skirt, her lace panties matching the bra. A damp spot covers her pussy.

"Hot." Jake smiled as he moved his head dOwn and softly licked her pussy through her panties. After a couple licks he slowly began to slide off her panties.

Back
Top Bottom