Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lilly's first time (Charlotte Dunois and Totesburger)

Charlotte Dunois

Planetoid
Lilly Dornier busies herself with moving in. Pretty nice neighbourhood.. hope I can finally get over the old anxiety. Subjecting myself to such an awkward situation has to leave to growth, right?

RE: Lilly's first time

Jake Duvalk sighed as he walked out the door of his houseand stretched a bit. "Huh... so someone moved in finally?" He paused for a moment before seeing a rather cute blonde working.
"Bingo." He smirked and walked over to her. "Howdy neighbor."

"Names Jake." He smiled waving back to her. "Welcome to the neighborhood." His eyes wandered before noticing some heavy items needing to be brought in. "So uh, need some help? Im off work today so id be more than happy to help you out."

"I'm Lilly, nice to meet you." She gazes at the heavier items, contemplating turning him down, but swallowing her nervousness. "I would love some help."

"Alrighty Lilly." Jake nodded before easily picking up a large box of clothes, a TV and a small book case. He was pretty strong. "So where should i set these?"

"On it." He whistled softly carrying the items into the room before accidentally slipping on the hard floor. While the book case and TV were fine.. the box opened up pouring a bunch of panties onto Jake's head as he landed hard on his back.

Lilly runs up to him. "Are you okay??" Her gazes drifts to the panties, and a blush spreads across her face, rapidly going redder.

"Yeah... yeah... Im used to this..." Jake groaned and loomed at her face. "Something wrong?" He then noticed the panties and blushed as well. "S-SORRY!"

"Nah nah its okay... not the first time this happened. I work in am adult store... wouldnt believe how often this happens." Jake chuckled a bit nervously. "Well.. atleast your other stuff is okay."

"Y-yeah.." Lilly rushes off to bring in the rest of the stuff, feeling both terrified and also.. a little aroused.

Jake nodded and continued helping out. All the while he couldnt help but imagine those panties on her... especially the more revealing ones.

As Lilly walks towards the door with the last box, a gust of wind blows up her skirt, momentarily revealing a damp spot in her panties. Lilly blushes all over, running into the house.

"Huh." Jake looked over and blushed seeing the damp spot and blushed as an erection formed. "Lilly? You okay?" He asked walking after her.

"Well you dont seem okay..." He noticed the shame and sighed. "Look dont feel bad about that... shit happens ya know?"

"I'm so sorry.. I h-have social anxiety disorder." Lilly takes a deep breath, wanting to tell him about her fetish, but dismissing the act as lunacy.

"Figured... i used to have it as well... thats why i got my job in the first place. Doc said it would help me..." He gave a comforting smile. He could tell something else was up but kept quiet. "Well i guess if you want someone to talk to... im right next door."

"No prob." He smiled before turning to leave. "If you want... how would you like to come to my place tonight ive got a big pork loin in the slow cooker."

Lilly stares at him in embarrassment, before laughing as she realizes her mistake. "S-sorry, haha.. I know I p-probably don't look like it, but I'm kind of a pervert."

"Well, I'm ready to go to your house whenever.. although I think it'd be proper for you to s-stay here, right? Sign of hospitality?"

Back
Top Bottom