Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jackie and Rose and Amy [toiletslag and ThomasHellsing]

toiletslag

Moon
Jackie was in the bathroom, edging herself idly when she heard the front door go. She panicked, and starting getting dressed, quickly pulling her skirt up, patching up her aging skin in the mirror, and opening the door.

The man they all called Lord God is stood there, overweight and wearing dirty stained clothes. Jackie gulps, looking flushed, fear in her eyes as she looks at him.

"How are you Lord God?" she stammers, getting to her knees to kiss his toes.

The man known as Lord God smiled a bit as he took in the sight of the pathetic tramp. He was younger then the old Slag's daughter, at 18 years of age, but he probably weighted more then her and her daughter combined and doubled. Smirking he ran a hand through his thick greasy hair. He grabbed Jackie by her hair, yanking it up he said, "Better now that I'm here. I'm on lunch right now, what say you take me back to my bedroom and show me why I allow you and your skank daughter to live with me rent free."

He began walking towards the back of the beach house saying, "Oh bring me a soda, and come in here naked."

Soon Lord God was naked laying on his water bed. His hard thick cock pointing straight up, as thick as a fist and as long as a woman's fore arm. He turned on the T.V. across from his bed.

Jackie

Jackie nods, gulping, wincing as he grabbed her hair with his chubby fingers.

"Yes of course Lord God," she said, her voice shaking, her face still flushed. She knew better than to upset Lord God in even the tiniest way.

A few minutes later she appears naked, a tray with his soda in her hands, shaking so that the bottle rattled on the tray. She has kept on her necklace and ring, but nothing else, her hair loose at her shoulders. She looks at the lump of smelly flesh, his unwashed cock already pulping erect, so large that it takes her breath away each time she sees it.

"Your drink Lord God," she says, setting the tray down on a bedside table.

Lord God chuckled, "That's fine, you slag. Now let's see, how to have you show your appreciation."

He smiled as he saw her massive tits, E cups, all it had required was giving the slut a massive dose of hormones and aphrodisiacs, then milking her like the cow she was. Her nipples were massive because of said milking. He knew if he made her tits any larger, even with the surgery to keep them pervy they'd begin to sag. he gave her a kick to the gut, while the M.I.L.F. worked out and dieted constantly, she just couldn't seem to lose the twenty to fifty pound pudge in her front. Both him and her daughter loved taunting her about it.

LG smirked, "Ok, my obese bit of rape meat. How about you show your appreciation by giving me a tit job. You can put your slag mouth to use by telling me the story of when I first took you in the ass, and when you first caught me and Rosie together."

He knew she hated him fucking her daughter in front of her. Her younger, fitter, better looking daughter. He decided to add two more bits of fun, "Make sure you edge while doing it, and use the vanilla oil for lubricant."

Edging would suck for the older M.I.L.F., and the vanilla oil smelled and tasted of vanilla. Jackie wasn't allowed real foods anymore. Only a flavorless vitamin paste. It cut down on her waste thus made her cleaner. Rose was kept on a strict diet but she was allowed actual food.

Jackie winced as she was kicked in the gut again, feeling very self conscious about her middle aged pounch. "Yes Lord God," she says, tears in her eyes already from the criticisms and the memories. She massages the oil into her tits, blushing from the degradation, and wraps the mamaries around your cock, one hand reaching to her moist pussy. "When you first took my ass, I was cleaning your house. I was naked except for high heels. I was cleaning your living room when I bent over. You walked in and whipped out your cock, and held me over the sofa. I screamed and screamed but you pushed your cock into my ass. I was an anal virgin, and it was very tight. But you pushed in regardless, and I did not dare move. You ploughed into me without regard. When you came I knelt to lick you clean."

Jackie's pussy was moist now from the fingering. Her tits are flapping up and down your cock. "I first saw you with Rose one day when I came back from getting all the shopping. I came up naked to see if you needed anything, and my daughter was there riding your cock. You didn't bother to hide anything, just laughed at me. Rose laughed at me too. So cruel. I was crying, but you ordered me to stand and watch. You then made me list the ways my daughter was a better fuck than you. That made me cry more. I then had to clean you up once you came." Tears are streaming down her face now.

LG laughed at the fat fuck of a slut. Remembering her shame and humiliation made him groan in pleasure. Between that and her tits he was close. Not that his secretary had hurt wearing a micro skirt and thong. He felt his cum bubbling in his testicles. His hand moved to her hair, wrapping in it and pulling it painfully. He came across her face. Smirking at her he said, "Put on your 9 inch heels, and make me some grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for lunch. I want you edging with one hand while you cook. I also want cheesy bacon fries."

He stood up and headed down stairs pulling on a pair of cotton shorts. He wondered when Rose would be getting back from Yoga. He sat infront of the T.V. on the couch. Drinking his soda casually.

Jackie looked a picture, the cum mixing with her tears on her face. So degrading. Shaking with shame, she stood and nodded. "Yes Lord God of course," she nodded.

As LG sat on the sofa, the door opened. In walked Rose, wearing an orange vest top and tight yoga pants, her blonde hair in a ponytail.

"Hey LG!" she said in a flirty tone, flopping on the couch and stoking his cock through the cotton pants. "I smell sex," she giggles, knowing her mother has been used.

Lord God smile at Rose and her forward nature. Her hand soon had a visible bulge in his shorts. He smirked reaching down to grope her ass. He pulled the blonde half onto his lap. He chuckled at her, "Dry hump me Rosie, don't forget my nipples enjoy attention. Then strip me and remind me how I seduced and fucked you. Maybe I'll give you a nice lunch."

Back
Top Bottom