Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Office Love (WeirdWilly and samm1113)

WeirdWilly

Silly Lil' Guy
He was at a business meeting, and Sam, his eighteen-year old secretary, was the last person William should've been thinking about.

"--so that could reduce costs by--" Marty continued to explain away another one of his idiotic business plans. William couldn't have cared less, but he should've. It was his job, but he couldn't help it. Feelings of foolishness kept spoiling his euphoria about the whole affair ever since it happened yesterday. Was it guilt? Regret? He couldn't tell, but he did like her. He had ever since they had met. And yesterday's encounter revealed her feelings to be similar.

"Sir?"

But this was completely insane, she was his secretary and--

"Sir?!" Marty yelled, pulling him from his thoughts.

"What?" William asked, slightly irritated.

"What do you think?"

"About what?"

"About my cost-reduction plan?"

"Well..."

The other people at the table stared at him with expectation. He found them very annoying at this moment, with their bald heads and hungry eyes.

"I think it has... potential."

He gave a lot of similar opinions to that one during that board meeting, his mind muddled by her "Good night <3" text last night.

Sam was sitting at her desk, she had no idea how to feel about everything that happened. She was happy, so happy, that he returned the same feelings. She ran her hand through her hair for the billionth time. William was in meetings all morning and they never really talked about what happened. They knew it was going to be complicated but she honestly didn't know what to expect from him. She placed a few files on his desk that he needed to look over and bites her cheek as she goes back to her desk, remembering what happened just yesterday.

Her face goes red just thinking about it and she shakes her head, thinking about how he seemed to actually care. She leans back in her chair and bites her lip as she looks through a few e-mails, not having much to do today.

William hesitated to walk to his office, knowing that he was likely to find Sam there. He walked around the building several times to his employees' suspicion, but eventually had to conquer his nerves. Standing at the door, he almost hoped she wouldn't be there. With a gulp he took the door handle and turned it, opening the door and going in.

He felt his heart race even faster when he saw his red-headed assistant at her desk, dressed properly and with tidy hair now that she wasn't late. It reminded him of just how sophisticated she could look.

"Hey," he said plainly, walking towards his desk with a feeling of extreme awkwardness in the room.

Sam looked up at him and gave a small smile, her heart practically leaping in her chest when she saw him. "Hi," she spoke softly and sat back, tapping her pencil lightly. "I put your phone messages on your desk," she said and watched him walk towards his desk before looking at her own, tucking some hair behind her ear. "You don't have any more meetings today," she finished and bit her cheek as she was the only one talking b

She stared down at her desk, unsure how he felt about everything. We both knew it was going to complicate things, he said it himself. She sighs and runs a hand through her hair, looking back over at him, "I'm going to go grab lunch then," she mumbled, unsure what to think of the awkward silence. She stands up and grabs her bag, "do you want anything?"

"Thanks," he said as she got up. Him speaking lightened the atmosphere a bit, but the room still felt heavy. He didn't know what else to say. After all, she had just done what her job was to do. One thing he was very glad to hear was that he had no more meetings today.

He felt that they would have to talk at one point or another, and as he looked at her standing up in her formal white shirt and black skirt, flipping her velvet hair and tucking it behind her ear, he felt something in his chest soften up.

"I feel like eating a cupcake," he said finally, looking up at her from his desk for the first time since he came in.

"A cupcake" she repeats softly and raises her eyebrows, "I think I could manage that," she says softly and smooths down her skirt, before looking back to him, her heard beating faster. "I'll just be at the sandwich shop across the street," she says softly and bites her cheek as she turns to leave. She sighs as she gets to the elevator and makes her way downstairs and across the street. She gets herself a sandwich, William a cupcake, and both of them drinks before returning.

She heads back up and places her things on her own desk before walking to his. "A cupcake," she says and can't help but let out a chuckle as she leans over and places it on his desk. "If you get hungry for real food I'm not going to finish my sandwich," she says and bites her cheek, walking back over to her own desk and taking a seat, beginning to eat her sandwich as she tries to finish the reports she had.

"I'm too tired for 'real food'," he said, "but thanks." He had been in meetings all morning and really only needed something to liven him back up. Even though he didn't mean it, it came out a bit harsh. Looking at her all optimistic and cute, he felt bad for his inability to be mature about this and talk. He had snuck a glance or two from the window at her gracefully walking figure through the window.

He ran his fingers through his hair as he focused back unto his computer screen and continued typing away a half-assed email to a colleague. It was hard to concentrate with her in the same room. He felt another heavy silence falling on the room.

Sam bit her cheek and fell silent after his comment and kept her eyes down, she was starting to have a bad feeling that he did regret it. She continued working for a bit and after an hour or two passed she rubbed her head tiredly and yawned. She wanted these reports over with and couldn't concentrate enough with the awkward silence that has continued.

She closed her eyes for a moment and glanced over at him, letting out a quiet sigh as she sees him with his own head down. She stands up and glances at the time before walking over towards his desk and leaning against it, right next to his chair. "I think we should address the elephant in the room because this silence is way too awkward," she says softly and crosses her arms across her chest lightly as she glances down, her cheeks heating up and turning rosy as she spoke.

William didn't hear or notice her come towards him, but her scent beside him awoke all the memories of yesterday's encounter and he thought that he was dreaming for a moment. He looked to the side to see Sam standing next to him.

He sighed as she said that they should talk. It was the mature thing to do, and for the first time ever he felt as if she was the responsible one in the situation. Being the boss, he had a natural instinct to uphold his dominance in any moment.

He stood up and looked into her eyes before taking her head in his hands and kissing her gently on the lips. "How's that for addressing the elephant in the room?"

Sam bit her lip nervously as he looked to her and then looked up at him as he stood up. When he grabbed her face, her eyes widened slightly and she sighed softly against his lips. When she pulls away she keeps her eyes closed for a moment before opening up and looking at him, "well," she says softly and tucks some hair behind her ear, looking down before glancing up at him.

She figured he regretted it but now, now she had another thought, that maybe he did actually like her, that maybe this was something more. She leans back against the desk and looks up at him, meeting his eyes, "well, what does this mean now?" she asks softly and looks up at him, biting her cheek softly as she can't seem to tear her eyes away from his.

After kissing her, William wondered for a minute whether or not that was the right thing to do, but it did seem to diffuse the situation a bit.

"We should talk," he said, sitting back down and looking up at her expectant face. He did his best to conceal the yearning in his expression. He took a pen and hit it against the table a few times before sighing.

"I'm your boss, and you're my employee," he continued in a matter-of-fact tone, "and we've had sex. There's no denying it. I think it's obvious how that complicates things. Truth is I've been thinking about that kiss ever since I walked into the office." He looked off to the side. "Fantasizing about kissing a girl," he chuckled, "I'm like a schoolboy."

Sam looked up at him and runs a hand through her hair nodding slightly. She sits against the desk and nods and chuckles softly, "oh really?" she asks softly and watches him, "it's okay, I've been completely distracted all day thinking about yesterday," she mumbles shyly and tucks her hair back.

She sighs, "well, yeah, of course it'll be complicated," she says softly, "we realized that as soon as we were, uh, finished," she says, her face turning ruby again.

She looks down at him and watches as he taps the pen, "you're a very confusing man, William," she says softly and places her hand over his, stopping the tapping. "Yesterday happened, then we barely talk leading to awkward silences, and then you kiss me," she chuckles and shakes her head at the craziness of the situation.

William observed Sam as she talked, calling him complicated and commenting on the situation in her own way. He soon realized that he felt all her little mannerisms, from her tucking her hair behind her ear to her biting her cheek, insanely cute and charming. The soft feeling of her hand on his awoke yet more of yesterday's emotion in him, and he turned to look at it.

"I suppose I can be confusing," he said, "so I'll try to make it simple" He looked her straight with his black eyes and asked, "Are you really in love with me?"

Sam watched as he stared at their hands for a moment then looked up to meet her eyes. She felt her heart jump to her throat as she heard his words. She didn't know what to say, she didn't want to ruin their working relationship, but she couldn't deny the feelings she had for him. And did he return them? If he didn't she couldn't imagine coming back here, but she had a small feeling in her gut he did.

"Well, I thought yesterday would have answered that question," she said softly and squeezed his large hand in her smaller one. "Yes," she says as her face flushes red and she drops his stare to look at their hands, "are you?" She asks quietly and she could practically feel her heartbeat that's how silent it became on the office.

"Well, people can do what we did yesterday without love," he answered her. He felt her hand squeezing his. The feeling that she was rising to take charge of the situation rose up inside him once again, but he didn't mind it so much. Looking at her, William began to see Sam as something different than a secretary that he had an affair with, in a completely different way from before.

"I'm not that big of a jerk so as to use you for sex," he said, "but you should know I've burned myself a few times when it comes to love. So forgive me if I'm not expressive enough with it. Love is a tricky little thing, but I really do like you, and I do think you're over-reading your emotions."

He put his hands on her hips. "I'm willing to give this a shot if you are. You're still my secretary, of course, but from time to time I wouldn't mind this happening." As he said this, he pulled her down so she sat on his lap, facing him. He placed a ginger kiss on her lips. "You're done for the day."

Sam listens to him and bites her cheek softly as she listens to him, she lets out a small sigh as she's pulled into his lap. She looks up at him, "maybe I am over-reading my emotions, but I really do like you too," she says softly and wraps her arms around his neck lightly. She smiles slightly against his lips, "Okay, and if I'm ever too overbearing, I aapologize," she says softly.

She relaxes against him and chuckles, "oh am I? I actually do have to finish those reports," she mumbles and glances at her desk with a small groan. "You didn't even ahve to be in the office and I was distracted by you," she says with a small chuckle and shakes her head.

"Hey," William chuckles into her lips, "I'm the boss, if I say you're done, you're done. Reports can wait, and I don't think I can." He knows that it's irresponsible to tell her to leave her work unfinished, but he's left quite a few emails unanswered, too. His desire for her at the moment overpowers all of his work ethic. Her scent and the way she looks combined with the taste of her lips sends him over the edge of rational thought.

He looks into Sam's burning eyes with passion and proceeds to make out with her, instantly being reminded of their yesterday's session.

She smiles against his lips and kisses him back, closing her eyes as she enjoys the taste of his lips. She immediately opens her mouth and allows her tongue to press between his lips and explore the inside of his mouth. Sam let's out a sigh as her own desire ramps up and she tightens her arms around his neck, her hands pushing off his suit jacket.

Sam was usually quite reserved but knowing they felt the same way about each other, she couldn't help herself as she sighs softly against his lips, pulling away for a moment to press her lips against his neck softly.

William flinches slightly at the feel of her tongue inside his mouth. He doesn't remember her being this aggressive. Not that he minds--not one bit. He kisses her back with passion as she slides off his suit jacket, glad that she does as he's beginning to feel quite hot.

As she starts to kiss his neck, William's spine erupts with little tingles of gentle pleasure. The soft feeling of her lips on one of his more sensitive areas begins to turn him on quite a bit. She may very well notice it in the position she's in right now. Returning the favor, he unbuttons her shirt, revealing milky white breasts held up by a bra.

Sam smiles slightly against his neck and lets her blouse fall off her shoulders and to the floor. Her white bra held her breasts up and she smiles as she feels herself begin to get excited as well. She shivers under his touch and she begins to unbutton his own shirt, smiling slightly against his neck. She pulls away and pushes his shirt off his shoulders, smiling up at him.

She leans in and kisses his lips again, kissing him a bit softer now, resting her hand on the side of his head, before running her hands down his bare arms, moving slowly as she kisses him softly.

William moans at the feeling of her body on his bare chest. He kisses her back as one of his hands cups a breast and the other goes behind her back, entwining with strands of her hair. He can feel his own breathing follow hers in becoming faster and hotter. He bites her lip gently as he breaks off and goes to suck on her neck. He finishes off by licking it and then, keeping one hand on her breast, moves the other to her bra strap.

"Can you finally teach me how to take one of these off?" he says, blushing slightly.

Sam smiles softly as she hears his moan and laugh softly as his hand finds her bra strap, giggling softly as he asks her to teach him. She smiles and places her hand over his, reaching it out behind her and showing him how to unclasp it. She giggles and lets her bra fall to the floor.

She laughs softly and runs a hand through her hair, "was that a good enough lesson or are you going to need another lesson soon?" she teases and kisses his neck softly as her hands wander downa nd start unbuttoning his pants.

William chuckles as her bra falls to the floor and says, "I expect quite a few of those lessons." He moans and lets out a warm groan as she kisses his neck again, his hands finding her now bare breasts and playing with them.

He feels himself starting to get quite hard and it's more than obvious when she starts to unbutton his pants. He takes his hands off her breasts for a moment, leaning his neck into her with a raspy moan and kissing her forehead, and reaches down to pull down her pantyhose beneath her skirt.

She sits up slightly and allows him to pull her pantyhose off, chuckling softly against his neck as she sucks softly, making sure it could be hidden. She closes her eyes and runs her hands through his hair as she sighs softly, enjoying the feeling of his hands on her bare skin.

She bites her lip and giggles softy, getting his pants unbuttoned and trying to pull them down.

William throws Sam's pantyhose to the floor as he moans at her sucking his neck. He sits up slightly so she can take off his trousers. His hands find her body once again as he enjoys every last soft inch of her. He proceeds to plant several soft kisses along her jaw, cupping her breasts as he lifts his pelvis against her body instinctively.

He then goes in to make out some more, taking one hand off her breast and putting it on the back of her head, in between her soft crimson locks.

Back
Top Bottom