Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scientifically Assured Compatibility {RainbowGirlKatie x Anderian}

RainbowGirlKatie

Planetoid
Alyssa Carston sat in the marriage office, squirming in her seat. In her mind, logic was beating itself over the head with a bat. Involuntarily, she had been signed up for a government-funded study on children behaviors and predictive psychology and their relation to the likelihood of a successful marriage based on a profile match with the best candidate. She might have been just a little more okay with it if she wasn't 15. But somehow, it was happening, and it was real. To save any awkward encounters with their families, the wedding wasn't anything grandiose; just a simple marriage in front of a judge and the. The two people would be merged together with the more economically stable family. It was also in the decree that it was mandatory that they share a room, a bed, wear their rings at all times, be put in all the same classes together, and have sex at least once a month.

She could only thank god she was told she was going to be married to another girl. She was lesbian through and through, and very comfortable with it too. Although, she had never been in a relationship before. Alyssa was pretty enough, 5'5", skinny, wavy brown hair, sparkling blue eyes, a curvy figure... if only she didn't have little A-cup antbites. Hopefully her wife wouldn't mind.

The judge she sat before received a call and said "Uh-huh," several times before setting the phone down. "Okay Ms. Carston," He boomed loudly in a jolly voice, "Your fiancé has arrived. She'll be in shortly and we can get all the paperwork done. And afterwards, you'll have the whole afternoon together!" Alyssa rolled her eyes and looked out the window at the sunny day. She was certainly dressed for the part with a short pair of jean-shorts wrapped around her wide hips with a brown leather belt and a spaghetti-strap white tank-top tucked into the shorts, the curves of her small breasts showing themselves at the neck. The tank top was somewhat see-through and her neon green bra was highlighted underneath the top. With a glance at the door, she saw the knob turning slowly.

Lily Anderson sat patiently in the lobby, reading a book. She had been dropped off by her parents for what seemed like ages ago. In reality, Lily had been sitting, waiting for her name to be called. It seemed a lot of kids had been selected for the program and were waiting for their future spouses. Lily was delighted to hear that her spouse was going to be a lesbian girl. She was closeted until she had been selected for the program and was forced to come out to her wealthy parents, and tell them why their darling little girl was being married to another girl.

Lily never really had many friends. She had trouble talking to people she wasn't close to and more often than not, she had her nose buried in a book. Boys at her high school had tried to ask her out, but she turned them all away. Her big bust was probably what drew their eyes most, a squishy, soft pair of D-cups on her skinny, curvy body. She was 5'4", with auburn hair and green eyes, freckled adorably on her cute cheeks.

"Lilith Andersion?" The secretary called. She bounced out of her seat, breasts jiggling under her orange blouse. "Yes?" She replied, popping up to the desk. Rolling her eyes, the secretary waved her pen to the door to her left, "Go to room 104. The judge is waiting with your documents." Lily clapped her hands excitedly and skipped down the hall. She found her door and turned the knob, poking her head inside. Her eyes broke open when she saw the beautiful brunette girl sitting in a chair in front of a heavyset man in charcoal suit. "A-am I in the right room?"

Alyssa had to fight her jaw which wanted to drop to the floor. This girl was tits galore! And she was so cute too! She hoped the girl was in the right room, and more importantly the girl who was going to be sharing a bed with her. "Lilith?" The judge confirmed, "You're in the right place. Have a seat sweetheart." He waited until the other girl sat down before continuing.

"So you both have been briefed on your duties to each other, so that needs no repeating," He huffed, "So, as I told you Alyssa, you will be given the afternoon to get to know each other. One of those scheduled events is a romantic dinner followed by alone time in bed. You will be expected to fulfill your... monthly quota tonight." Alyssa grimaced and looked at the big tittied girl in the chair next to her. She smiled weakly before turning back to the judge.

He laid a sheet of paper out on the table and a pen. "This is your marriage license. You both will sign this paper." He slid the paper to Alyssa first. She sighed and picked up the pen, signing her name where he pointed before sliding the paper over to Lily. "So, Alyssa. Since Lilith's family is more socioeconomically capable of accommodating an extra, you will move in with her. Also, your last name will be legally changed to Anderson. Your belongings will be transported to your new home free of charge." He sighed and waited until Lily signed. "So... without further ado, I now pronounce you wife... and wife."

Lily stood up when he pronounced the two girls wives. She smiled weakly at Alyssa and shrugged. The judge waved them away to go outside the courthouse and do... whatever.

Lily stopped at the bottom of the steps and turned around to look at Alyssa. "So," She said happily, "I guess we're married now. Well... I'm Lily, and I'll try to be the best wife ever! I... sorry, I've never been really good with people... but, I think you're really pretty! Not to be rude or whatever, but I was kinda hoping for someone a little like you. So, do you just want to go to my... I mean our house and just talk? My mom should be picking us up soon."

Alyssa blushed when Lily said she was pretty. She had never thought she was that good looking, especially coming from such a beautifully constructed work of art that was Lily. She could imagine cuddling up to those big boobs, playing with them, sucking on them... "Sure, that sounds cool. The movers were at my house this morning so I assumed that I was moving. My stuff should be there already, so we can chat while you show me where to put everything."

"Yeah, of course!" Lily nodded, "Oh man... I'm really excited! I.. you must think I'm a blubbering idiot, huh? Bouncing around like this isn't super serious?" She sighed, not waiting for an answer. "I guess on some level, I am. I don't have many friends so... I get a little stir crazy."

She turned her head as a black Mercedes coup pulled up and the window rolled down. A blonde woman with even larger breasts than Lily smiled up at both of them. "Hi, you must be my daughter-in-law. I'm Rebecca Anderson, Lilith's mom. Hop in!"

Lily looked back at Alyssa and smiled. She popped the door open and held it open so Alyssa could get in the back and then followed, sitting in the middle seat so she would be right next to Alyssa.

Alyssa felt a little cramped with Lily right next to her, but she didn't say anything. It wasn't because she wanted her off, but... she kinda liked it. Especially being slightly smothered by her new wife in attention, it made her feel right inside.

"So, Mrs. Anderson, has my stuff gotten to the house yet?" She asked, subtly putting a hand on Lily's thigh.

Lily gawked at the hand on her leg a little, surprised Alyssa wanted to touch her any more than she had to. But Lily didn't say anything and looked ahead while Alyssa asked her question.

"It did!" Mrs. Anderson nodded, "All... four suitcases along with a two large cardboard boxes full of fragile stuff. And the government gave you two a special gift. It'll be on your bed when you get there."

Alyssa sighed in relief. "Okay, cool." She sighed before looking down Lily's cleavage. Alyssa sat quietly for the rest of the ride until they got to Lily's house.

Lily huffed in boredom, not wanting to instigate a conversation because her mom would likely bring it around to them having sex. And that was a conversation she wanted to have with Alyssa alone, and in her bedroom.

Luckily, it seemed like Alyssa felt a little uncomfortable talking to people she barely knew. She was fine with that. Baby steps.

The car pulled into the driveway of a moderately sized two story house, with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Lily waited for Alyssa to get out before stepping out herself. "Follow me, Alyssa!" Lily said excitedly before jogging to her room. She let Alyssa inside and closed the door behind them. Scattered about were Alyssa's belongings packed up in boxes or suitcases. On the foot of the bed, a moderately sized purple trunk laid perfectly. "Oh that must be the gift," Lily said moving closer, "It's awfully big... I wonder what's inside."

She looked over the top of it, and saw there was a label. "'Little Lesbian Lover's Starter Kit'," She read, "I... I have no idea what it is... maybe you should open it?"

Alyssa wasn't stupid. She had an idea what they might find in the trunk. Knowing the level of detail and research gone into their marriage already, she could only assume it's contents would be tailored to them, and what the two of them would enjoy the most.

Alyssa stood next to Lily as she undid the latches and swung the trunk open. Gasping, she saw a large amount of varied sex toys held into velvet straps, lined against the roof of the trunk. In the bottom, two neatly folded sets of lingerie were pushed to one side and in the other, a piece that looked a bit like a plastic thong with a hole in the front, inlaid into the shape of the box. From what she could assume, it was part of a strapon, and the hole was where you'd put a dildo through. In the middle, there was a huge bottle of lube and three little bullet shaped things. Alyssa had no idea what any of the toys were, other than five different shaped/colored dildos. One looked like a long and thick human cock, another was purple and shaped a little like a banana. A third was shorter, black, with bubbly ribs down its length. The forth was see through and pink, a little on the floppy side, and long. The last one looked a little on the stumpy side, but really thick at the base.

The rest of the toys were a mystery to her, like the string with balls on it, another thing that looked kind of like a wand, even another one that was white and just looked like a rod with a spherical smoothed edge. There were a few other things in there that weren't worth mentioning.

All of the sex equipment made Alyssa's nipples hard, and it aroused her more than she thought she could have ever been. She slowly turned to Lily and smiled weakly.

Lily blushed a deep red when she saw the contents. Sex toys. Of course, how could she have been so stupid? They were probably meant to open it when they were scheduled to have sex. But... she thought that maybe there could be a change of plans. "Alyssa?" Lily squeaked, "I... I..." She stepped close to Alyssa and put both her hands at her hips. Lily leaned in and put a quick and innocent kiss on Alyssa's lips and smiled at her afterwards. "I think I want... to lock the door and experiment."

Alyssa felt her legs go to jelly as Lily kissed her. She knew that any normal person would have fought, tried to prolong the inevitable. But at this point, why should she? It was going to happen one way or another. Why not let it happen? Who knows, she might enjoy it.

"Sure..." Alyssa nodded, "Can I... can I be the... the top?" Alyssa stole another kiss and put her arms around Lily.

Alyssa gasped at Lily's swear. She might have been a teenager, but she had always tried her best not to cuss. But it sounded like Lily didn't feel to comfortable saying it. Alyssa kissed her again, harder this time, lifting Lily's shirt up. She backed away to allow the shirt off of her large breasted wife. The sight of Lily's boobs, even in a bra, made her gasp. "They're so... big!" Alyssa exclaimed, reaching around Lily to unhook the bra. She fumbled a bit and lost her footing, causing them both to stumble a bit. "S-sorry," She mumbled, "I guess you're... too pretty, I can't focus..."

She managed to get the bra off and groaned at the sight of Lily's bare breasts. "My turn," Alyssa sighed, "Please don't laugh... my boobs aren't that big..." Alyssa rolled her tank top off and threw it on the ground and sighed, reaching behind her own back to more successfully remove it. Now both topless, Alyssa turned back to the box and shrugged. "Which one should we use?"

"I promise I won't," Lily promised, "If anything, you're lucky. My big, stupid boobs get in the way a lot." She tapped her chin and grinned. "This one," Lily said, reaching for the ribbed one. "Now. Undress me. Undress yourself. And fuck me."

"Dang girl," Alyssa muttered, "Okay, fine." She took the ribbed dildo and placed it through the strapon. After setting it down on the bed, she lifted her tank top off and threw it onto the ground before removing her bra. Next she slid her pants down to the ground and stepped out of them. All that was left was her heart panties.

She stepped into the strapon and slid it up her body. "Lay on the bed, Lily," Alyssa purred softly, "And I'll make you feel really good."

Lily watched Alyssa remove her clothing and followed the example, taking off her blouse and tossing it aside, pulling her skirt down and panties along with it. She unhooked her bra and nodded at the suggestion. "Okay," She said, getting timid again.

Lily laid down on the bed, belly up. She kept her legs together, embarrassed suddenly about her girlhood. Instead, her hands went to her big, perky breasts, gently toying with them. "Be gentle, okay?"

Alyssa giggled a little at how quickly the confidence drained from Lily. "I promise." Alyssa nodded, moving to the bed. She spread Lily's legs and smiled. "Your... um... it's beautiful," Alyssa said a little uncomfortably, "I bet this will feel really good." She leaned in and gave Lily a few licks, moaning at the sweet taste of her arousal. She nibbled on the nubbin before sliding up to her face. "Hey..." she muttered before kissing her lightly.

Alyssa sat up and started to rub the thick ribbed cock against Lily's pussy. She moaned as the resistance Lily's body gave the toy rubbed the stimulator against her clitty. "I'm gonna push it in now, okay?" Alyssa huffed, before pressing the head against the hole. She watched the first bulb sink in the tight passage, moaning as her nubbin was stimulated even more. Alyssa managed to sink in four more bulbs before it could go no further. Moaning, she began to thrust awkwardly, without rhythm. "D-does it feel good?"

Lily was not a quiet lover by any stretch of the imagination. As soon as she was penetrated, she screamed out in pleasure. Especially as the ribbing teased her entrance with the thrust. "I love it!" She moaned, "It feels so good!" She threw her hands behind her head and turned her face to the side. Moans and coos left her mouth with each thrust, her tight hole milking the ribbed thickness moving through her.

"Fffffffuck..." She moaned, "M-more! I... I want more!"

Alyssa nodded, gathering her strength and trying to push it deeper. Successfully shoving deeper, the entire length went in. Alyssa moved her arms underneath Lily and lifted her up. She began making harder, deeper thrusts into Lily. She felt a sweat forming at her brow as she began thrusting upwards into her wife, plunging deep and bashing against her 15-year-old cervix. Alyssa pressed her lips against Lily, swapping spit. A hand moved to cup Lily's bouncing breast, rolling the nipple in her finger.

"God, Lily," Alyssa moaned, "You're amazing..."

Lily gasped as she was lifted up, then started moaning loudly as she felt the tip smashing the entrance to her womb, deep inside her. She felt an orgasm rising, bubbling up out of her. The kiss took her by surprise, but she didn't care. Her body was flooded with feelings and emotions, and she felt like she was in heaven.

"I-I'm cumming!" Lily shouted, "I can't... hold it in!" She let out a loud moan as her body spasmed and shook, her fluids dripping down and spilling onto Alyssa's crotch. After her powerful orgasm was finished, she went limp, fainting from pleasure.

An orgasm rippled through her just as Lily's own did. Her last few thrusts pounded directly against the cervix and she finished by leaving the toy in her. Alyssa laughed as the girl in her arms passed out, and she cuddled her against her chest. She fell to the bed and laid with Lily against her, using her hands to pull the toy out of Lily. Her legs kicked as she squirmed out of the strapon, hucking it off her foot.

Alyssa pulled Lily on top of her, throwing the beddings over them. Comfortable with the beautiful girl against her, she too fell asleep.

Lily slept better that night than she had ever before. They slept right through dinner, and Lily's mom even came to check on them, only to find her daughter naked against her new wife.

"Lily, Alyssa dinner is read..." She stopped in her tracks as she opened the door. She didn't get any view of private parts, but she saw her daughter snuggled against Alyssa. To her, it was one of the most adorable things she had ever seen. Not wanting to interrupt their slumber, she gently closed the door and hurried off.

Lily stirred to wake with her lips very close to someone else's lips. At first she was surprised, but then she remembered she had been married the day before and had lost her virginity to her new wife. With a smile, she rose and looked down on Alyssa, taking in her beauty as she slept. She looked over to the clock. Luckily, it was the weekend, and they still had a day together before she had to walk down the halls of high school hand-in-hand with Alyssa.

For the time being, she would enjoy her free time with Alyssa. She leaned down and gently kissed Alyssa on the lips, in the hopes she would wake up. "Rise and shine, beautiful," She purred softly.

Back
Top Bottom