Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for F for TV Show Fandom/Celeb RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrofanity

Meteorite
Hello everyone,

My name is pyrofanity and this is my first ever request thread. I apologize in advance if I don't include all of the right information or don't use the correct terms for different RP things. I am new to this whole thing (but not to writing), so bear with me as I learn.

I'll get right into it...

I am looking for a female to play as characters from some TV shows that I enjoy roleplaying with. They are (in order of preference with characters I'd want you to play in parentheses):

*The Office- US version* (Pam, Karen)- This is the one I am looking for most!
Parks and Recreation (Ann)
Modern Family (Haley, Claire)

I also like to do RPs against celebrity players. These are some celebs that I'd love if you'd play for me:

Carrie Underwood
Julianne Hough
Kari Byron
Sadie Robertson
Rashida Jones
Jenna Fischer

That is just a short list as I don't want to make this post too long.

I'm open to a lot of different scenarios and pairings and we can discuss that type of thing if you are interested.

My limits include violence, rape, torture, toilet stuff, blood, just all that sort of really extreme stuff.

I can reply to RPs multiple times a day. I do a lot of writing and I am literate with my replies. They are usually around 2-3 paragraphs, but I am flexible on that as well. As long as you want to do one of my fandoms or celebs, I'm sure we can come up for something fun for both of us.

Send me a PM if you are interested! I hope to hear from some of you soon.

Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom