Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dreams of a Sub.

Zero_Kyrael

Super-Earth
(I am posting here some short story style writing of mine that have started from dreams that I just sorta took and fleshed out. After it might be something I day dreamed about and added on. I changed my mind here. I understand I can't write and it not amazing, so not looking for comments anymore as I got the point. I will be just doing this as something for me to write out thoughts that went through my head and thus will from now on not worry about cohesiveness.)

Sub Stories Part 1 Meet Me!.

I stood looking at myself in the mirror and felt my face burn all the way to my ears. My own features I could still see in a familiar recognition. Braided honey blonde hair, down over my shoulder, and running between my breasts only stopping at my navel. My vibrant sky blue eyes looked nervously over my features searching for something more familiar. My cheekbones were only slightly pronounced and I had a slight gaunt to my cheeks. My ears had pink diamond heart shaped earrings at the bottom lobe with another hanging from a loop off the top of my left ear. I could see my lips, a rose pink and full, being lightly bitten on by nervous white teeth. I was about 5’4”, 120 lbs and as my eyes looked over myself I just could not believe it was me looking back. Was this really the same girl I had always seen looking back at me in the mirror for the last 17 years ?

It was the outfit really that was making me not recognize myself. A white collar studded around the sides with pink hearts, with pink lace edging. A big pearl colored bow centered on my throat, a collar ring and a pink diamond heart hanging from it. The collar was worth more than I had made so far in my life. The same pearl covered cloth tied my braid off with a bow larger than on my throat. My fingers lightly rubbed against the soft fabric wondering what it was made from.

My body was clad in the most decadent dress I had ever worn. The black material shined as it gripped lightly to my skin. It covered my shoulders with sleeves just a couple inches down my arms. Sliding around my breasts and under while showing off every flaw and curve of my tummy. Displaying the curves from my abs, and even the small bumps of the corset hidden underneath. Across my back thin straps of black cloth crisscrossed down my back coming together fully at my waist. No part of the dress covered my breasts, leaving my corset fully exposed. It was white cotton fabric, with rows of pink ribbon crossing from top to bottom of the corset. Each row only an inch to the side of the one before.

I didn’t even recognize the breasts the corset contained. I was a 34D-25-36 and no one would guess otherwise with this corset on. My breasts looked huge and perky, making me blush just from looking at them as my waist and mid rift looked thinner, the curve of my hips was more defined. The black fabric of the dress hugging my hips and my ass tightly stopping half way down my thighs, hugging my flesh tight. Pink straps stretched down to my stockings from where the dress stopped, leading up to the corset. They held black stockings with a pink ribbon stitched on the sides and bows adoring the top. The stockings were so light and sheer, as if made from the breath of angels. Or so I thought, they were so soft on my legs. I got goosebumps as I slid them on. My feet had 4 inch pearl colored heels with open toes and pink diamond hearts.

Underneath the dress I had on a black thong, the edges were the same pink color as the rest of my clothes with no ribbon or lace. It had a button at the crotch to pop free, and the thong meant my ass lightly bounced free and exposed to the world. My hands were covered with black velvet gloves running half way up my arms, pink lace at the top. Reaching up the gloves gripped my braid as I was truly not recognizing myself in the mirror.

I took a breath as I moved out of the small bathroom into the new room that was to be my own. The room itself was not very comforting, seemingly off somehow. It had several circles of knotted wood all over the room and several on the walls surrounding the bed that didn’t look natural. The wood at the base of the bed had carvings that looked adjustable and reminded me of the stirrups at the gyno’s office. There were several locked boxes as well that I did not have the key to open. Instead of having a desk and computer in this room it was in another room off to the side. That room had no odd circles or weird fixtures but looked like a small office. I sat on the bed looking at the clock knowing I had 5 minutes until I needed to present myself. My mind wandered back to how I had entered into this situation.

Living emancipated since I was 15. I had a steady job at Victoria’s Secret and managed to support myself, and keep my grades up without too much trouble. Suddenly this senior year it all went awry. My store had been bought out and the new management decided to get rid of me. My apartment had also come under new management, I was told they would no longer accept those under the age of 18 even with my circumstances. The school, and a social worker came up to me and informed me that without a job and a place of residence I could no longer stay legally emancipated, and would be sent into a youth home if I did not remedy the situation very quickly.

It was the head of the Praveedd family who then approached me. His name was Borealis. I had seen him and his family on the news a couple times, with his wife Jalousie, and son Bes who I recalled almost always seemed to have a giant pair of headphones on. The family received a lot of press for having scholarships, and supporting economic growth, but also had a bit of a reputation for being a hard business type. He certainly looked like it. I never seen such a stuffy suit as it seemed to hang off his lean thin frame. He stood about 5’10” with a long face. His skin seemed tight making his cleft chin grab my attention. His greyish hair was slicked back, nearly the same color as his eyes. His suit a plain black with a grey tie looking very bland, but not a single thing was out of place. The tie straight down the center and not a single hair or flake of dust seemed to be on his clothes. Even his shoes seemed perfectly shined and brand new.

“Miss Fayt I believe. I am Borealis Praveedd and your name has come across my desk several times on the scholarship list. I have also heard of your current tragic situation.” I felt a shiver run down my back as he talked, feeling more like I was talking to a machine than a person as his voice was a distinct monotone. He had a great presence and it pressed down hard against me making me feel a bit nervous as I muttered a nice to meet you. “I have a job to offer you, but I would like to speak to you about it in private.” He said in a very clinical tone.

He opened the door to his car. It was not quite a limo, but had a lot of room and a driver. At the time I felt very under dressed with my grey old sweat shirt, black yoga pants, and an ugly well worn pair of Airstroll sneakers. I sat down and looked across as we started to drive off, waiting for him to continue. “It is simple. You would be a live in pet of sorts. You would have your own room. A set amount of time to take care of whatever you need to do and would serve me, my wife, my son, and be used for our entertainment.”

I let out a small laugh at first not believing him in the slightest. The laugh helped shrug off his presence as I couldn’t take the moment seriously. “Oh, of course. I would get a pretty uniform as well right? What about house work or just to be petted when needed?” I said with a small grin feeling the mood lift for a moment, suddenly going cold as his face was close to mine, his hand holding the seat behind me as I felt his presence wash over me stronger than ever. He still showed no expression as he stared into my eyes.

“I know more than you might think and this is not a joke offer Miss Fayt. I have seen your papers and know that you are eager to please. You tried to please your parents who are too busy for you, by excelling. Great grades to please. Excelled in sports, to please them. Scholarships and special awards, all to please parents who are barely there. You crave the approval you haven’t got, and worked so hard for. You just need the right family to give it to you.” His words really shook me up as I felt a rising panic, feeling myself at war with my own mind. Every word seemed to echo in my head as I stared at him.

“Am I wrong?” his hands slowly started crawl under my sweat shirt, but not under the shirt underneath. I bit my lip for a moment not sure what he was doing as his boney finger rolled over the curve of my abs and lightly over my navel. He put little bits of pressure against my abdomen before sliding his hands higher. His fingers pressed and skimmed like he was measuring me.

His expression was intense, but not aroused, more like he was enjoying a puzzle of some sort. I felt strangely offended by his touch but not violated. I felt like I was just not attractive as his fingers continued to slide up my body sliding under my breasts then down my back.

“Marvelous, just marvelous. Your body is just perfect.” He said with a small smile, or at least I thought so for a moment. What was worse is how deeply I felt a strange joy from his compliment. I felt enraptured and curious but also a bit afraid as he sat back down looking as emotionless as before. “We will of course allow you a few restrictions. Otherwise you will be paid 12,000 a month on top of room and board. You will also keep 25% of any charity events you are a part of. We would revisit this again at 3 months. Mail me your restrictions and your response.” Just like that I was outside of my house, and he was gone.

Now I was wearing an outfit in my new home. My restrictions were mostly accepted. I would keep my virginity at least for the first term of the contract. I would stay in school. I would get to keep any outfits or uniforms involved. I would be able to say no up to 2 acts if I found them truly abhorrent. There would also be no permanent harm to my body. I had to compromise on body modification, nothing that could be seen outside of a general work uniform. I also had to give up birth control though I was not sure why since I was getting to keep my virginity. I quickly stood up knowing the time was coming. I took one breath and started to walk out of the room and down the hall where I knew the family was waiting for me.

I opened my door and felt another wave of nervousness wash over my tummy. Their home was huge and I already felt like I could get lost at any moment. The floor was black and white marble squares in a checkerboard pattern, the whole house was like an English manor. It had huge open windows, with rooms upon rooms and halls upon halls. The house felt oddly empty, I could hear my own steps echo down the hall before I came to the center of the house. There was a wide vestibule with giant stairs at the back leading around the house.

Mr. Praveedd had on almost the same suit as before, only with grey as the main color, and black as the tie, with not a hair out of place. His wife Jalousie had long hair, darker than I had ever seen. It seemed to absorb the light around it. Her skin a light tan, and she was surprisingly well muscled. I would not have said she was buff, but very clearly in shape. She wore a deep red shade of lip stick, with a Victorian style blouse. Ruffles at the neck and everything prim and proper. A black pencil skirt hugging her hips down to her nylon covered legs ending in a pair of stilettos that made my feet hurt just by looking at them. Jalousie's eyes were a dull brown that seemed to look down at me in disgust even though she was only about 5’6”, not that much taller than I was.

Bes stood about 5’8” in a thin black shirt with really really baggy white shorts on. The thin black fabric held tightly to his clearly defined abs and biceps. His whole body seemed to be mostly a wall of muscle. He had green headphones completely cupping his ears, as I was used to seeing, his hair matched his fathers though a slightly darker shade of grey. His eyes were also a bit darker of a grey from what I could tell because they were clearly not looking up at my face. They were glued to my body staring at my curves and not even bothering to look me in the face.

“A pet should kneel in front of the family.” Mr. Praveedd said as I hit the center of the room. I bit my lip seeing how hard the floor was, looking back to the family. I was filled with second thoughts, as regrets rushed around my mind. Maybe he was wrong or it was some kind of trick. I looked back to him then averted my gaze as I slowly moved down to my knees, being extra careful to hold my skirt down. The hard, cold marble floor hurt a bit as I looked up at Mr. Praveedd. He moved over to me. resting his hand on my shoulder. I felt a little blush rise up from the simple gesture as he leaned down to my ear.

“Come to my room, door 12, east wing when my family has finished introducing themselves.” He whispered before walking off.

Jalousie moved towards me next, a loud click with each step. With one quick motion she slipped her middle finger through the ring in my collar and yanked me up. Not quite off my knees but enough to make me feel uncomfortable and it slightly hard to breathe. She slid her mouth to my ear and whispered. “You are not good enough, cunt.” Her hand gliding up my back, making me shiver as goosebumps crawled over me. Then with a wrenching yank she grabs the base of my braid and forces my head back. “I think you are just playing at this given the circumstance. But my husband says that there is a pet in you and I going to break it out.” Dropping my collar and hair I fall down on all fours listening to her heels walk away.

I slowly raised myself as I saw Bes move towards me. I wasn’t sure what I was in for yet, his eyes clearly on my breasts and nowhere else. Even before he covered half the distance his smell hit my nose hard. I couldn’t stop myself from wrinkling my nose as the very strong musk of a teenage boys room hit me. It was nothing but sweat, ball sacs, and cum. I could hear some kind of rock music as he came closer and closer. My head was swimming in a scent so raw, at the same time something oddly primal screamed deep inside me. He moved in close and spread his legs slowly moving his hips up as I felt something hot resting on my breasts. My mouth dropped as I looked up to him to see his grin. I could feel 2 huge balls slowly sliding around on top of my breasts. They must have been ¾ the size of a baseball each. “When you done with my father’s pet project you come to my room.” He said firmly before slowly sliding the huge sac free from my breasts leaving the naughty scent on my skin as I slowly rose blushing, before heading towards the east wing.

On the walk there I had lots of thoughts about my new life, and few about my old. I thought how just a week ago life was finally smoothing out. Now everything had changed and I was going to be a house pet for the Praveedd family. What was worrying me the most was not if I didn’t like it or what would be done to me. It was the worry that I would like it, and he was right. I could lie to the world but I couldn’t lie to myself, I felt a small spark of excitement growing in my heart.

Sub Stories Part 2 Meet Mr. Praveedd
I found his room fair more easily than I thought I would have on my first try. Entering the room surprised me as I it felt like I had slipped into a hospital or some kind of lab. Right in the middle of the room were a familiar set of stir ups, but also what look like a tiny version of the medieval stalks above where a head would lay. I could see flasks of many colors bubbling and boiling around the room. There did not seem to be any rhyme or reason to this room I could make it, but Mr. Praveedd moved around and grabbed things without even looking. I was more surprised to see him moving so fast as he mixed various things and then suddenly stopped turning to me with that small bit of excitement hidden in his eyes.

“Come in have a seat.” He still seemed calm and collected not sounding excited as he lead me to the chair. “Today will be something of an easy show you the ropes day.” I nodded at him as I moved into the seat. “You should not have any worries.” He said but suddenly I felt the stirrup I thought were for my ankles slide up and claps around my thighs sliding my legs apart. I could feel the fabric of my dress sliding up as my legs moved wider. He had a solid grip on my hands and before I could do anything they were in the stocks above my head.

“H…Hey!! You said not to worry!” I stammered for a moment before his gaze fell upon me and I felt the more serious presence press on me as he moved closer. “You will call me Master or sir. The restraints are just making sure you don’t mess with the results. I need accurate results about you.” He said calmly before moving himself between my legs. His hands lightly pressed against my inner most thighs. I let out a small blush induced sigh as he pressed up sometimes rubbing sometimes prodding. His hands move all over my thighs he seemed to watch my face and categorize my every wiggle, sigh, blush, or facial twitch. The stirrups moved up my hips sliding down as his hands moved towards over my tummy again taking note of every reaction. He moved to my ass after squeezing and rubbing the sensations making me shudder. Finally the part I knew was coming. I held my breath before letting out a gasp as the clasp at the crotch of my panties was popped open. The slight sound of bouncing metal echoed in the room as he let out a small hum of annoyance. My pussy lay out in front of him completely bald and exposed. My clit just barely peeked out from its hood. I had very tiny inner labia and my outer labia each supported 4 silver rings 8 in total a result of me trying to please an old boyfriend who I thought liked piercings. Even with the bitter memory I had grown a bit fond of them.

“Inconvenient…” I heard him mutter before I felt the tug on the rings making me tug on the stocks above my head. His hands then released my breasts from the constraints of the corset lightly tugging down the center until my breasts spilled forth. His long thin fingers slowly moved across my skin to my sensitive rose colored quarter sized nipples. I felt slightly confused as the touch still felt so impersonal and robotic. “I am going to get a baseline for how your body reacts to different stimulation so we can compare in future experiments. Also may learn a thing or two about you.”

Borealis slide two screens up so I could see them as well. “The one on the left will monitor your hormones, lubrication created, and just over all your arousal levels. The one on the right will monitor the actual pleasure you are experiencing. Of course they can only do this once the proper equipment is used.” He said as he pulled out a row of very large needles. “You can’t be serious!” I gasped before a resounding slapping noise echoed in the room followed by a yelp escaping my lips. I felt the stinging imprint of his hand on my ass. “Always say Master or Sir.” He said monotone before I felt another stinging smack upon the other side of my ass. I whimpered again at the sting. “You will be fine pet you won’t feel it at all.” He said before sliding a blindfold over my eyes. I felt something wet slide across my nipples before a pause. My slit, clit, and ass next as I felt something tingly and wet slide over them. I felt like I might cry for a moment worried as suddenly the blind fold was removed. I could see a couple dots of blood, but I had not felt a thing. He moved close with one last needle in his hand right by my lips. “Open up pet.” I hesitated for just a moment before open my mouth up to him. I felt a sharp pain under my tongue for just a moment before it vanished.

“Good from now on I will be able to get readings on all activities and how you react. Today we will just test my hypothesis about how much you love to please.” He moved closer lips to my ear and his tone became soft. “You do love to please don’t you… slut.” A flash caught my eye but I didn't need the arousal screen to know my heart had felt like it beat twice in moments at the name. He said it so matter of fact it filled me with a small naughty sensation that rose all the way to my cheeks. “I thought so.” Was his only bland response which caused a small feeling of fury and embarrassment to fill me.

A clang of metal hitting the floor caught my attention breaking me from the daze. I turned and saw a belt with pants on the ground as Mr. Praveedd had stripped his bottom right off down to the floor. I could smell just the faint scent of his package not at all the thick wild dirty scent of his son, but just the slight musk. Another flash on the screen goes off as he moves himself closer. I feel the blood move into my face as the cock rises growing longer and longer till my eyes wide in shock are now just inches from the foreskin tip. It had to be a foot long though it was not very thick. I felt his hand against my hair as the foreskin slide just enough back to reveal the bare tip of his head. It was a deep purplish red looking moist as he moved it against my lips.

He didn’t push it in just slowly circled it against my lips. I let out a shuddering breath as I could feel subtle indentations across the velvet flesh. More of his head was exposed as it moved across my lips this time letting me feel the V-shape on the underside of his head. I felt another heavy breathe escape my lips before opening my mouth enough for him to press in further. The foreskin road up encasing the tip of my tongue completely in his naughty flesh. I lightly prodded inside tasting a slight bitter salty taste before pulling my tongue back. He started to explore my mouth moving his cock around almost every inch lightly pressing and rubbing. He pushed against my cheeks and under my tongue. He toyed with my tongue pressing it around both on top and over making me shudder as more of the slightly bitter taste rolled over my tongue. He moved back against my throat and slowly prodded. I closed my eyes and he kept pressing further. I had never had much for gag reflexes and my throat didn't spasm at the intrusion but it still felt so foreign. It slide further and further my throat stretching and every time I swallowed the ring of muscle contracted in a waved down the length trying to pull it deeper. I felt my nose buried against his dirty mess of pubic hair before he finally slide that entire foot from my throat.

I shuddered panting my eyes still closed as I felt it press against my tongue once more. This time it seemed more fervently. It kept pushing and sliding around my tongue grinding harder and harder. The sensation felt so good the pressure texture and even the taste. It was so dirty, but somehow doing it even though it was such a dirty act only made me more excited. I couldn’t believe he was thrusting so hard wanting my mouth so badly. I opened my eyes for a moment to an almost blinding flashing light. He had not been thrusting at all. I had been pushing myself back and forth as far as I could bound as I was. I blushed furiously at my behavior and the lights unable to deny the machine worked as I could feel the heat and my own girl juices dripping down my body. The damage was done and I started to move myself again. Letting my tongue explore every inch he had to offer me ignoring the lights. My heart started to pound as I felt a twitch.

His cock was twitching and bobbing, throbbing in my mouth. I knew what was going to happen. I was shocked as the first wave of hot man cum splattered in my mouth coming faster than I thought. I felt another spurt coat my tongue. It was watery and sucked the moisture right out of my mouth. It was slimy and just stuck to my mouth making me slightly gag as I could see his machine going nuts with lights and random sounds. Another spurt and another as I tried to swallow it down, but it stuck to my throat drying it as well. I coughed and sputtered as the rest slowly dribbled into my mouth. I looked up to him hoping to see that look of relief or pleasure. He still had the same grey cold eyes looking down at me. He pulled out without a word and the little bit of excitement didn’t return to him in till he looked over the printed results. I realized then that I was not a pet to him, but just a toy, an experiment to be used for that moment of pleasure for him and then put back away. That knowledge didn’t stop the hot need that had started to fill my body. I couldn’t deny even if it was just as an experiment that sensation and bringing him just a bit of pleasure had turned me on far more than I could ever recall.

“Just as I thought. Your definitely became far more aroused when pleasing someone than even when you went on your oral escapade. With these lines as a start I can come up with new experiments.” He said talking more out loud than to me. He while muttering to himself started to redress me. He very carefully moved everything right back into place before releasing me from my bonds. “Good. You can go now I have a lot of work.” Then pushed out his door shutting it behind me. I stood there for several moments filled with mixed sensations blushing as I started to calm down.
I walked towards Bes’s room taking deep breathes as I fought the urge to duck into a corner and stop the need that was filling my head. The fabric of my outfit felt so amazing against my body as I walked. The stockings so soft against my thighs the panties felt like they tugged on my rings as I walked making it hard to concentrate. My nipples felt so sensitive the subtle movement of the corset as I walked sent small shivers of pleasure. I finally stopped as one hand slide from my navel up the other slowly sliding down my breath becoming more ragged in anticipation. The velvet gloves so soft would feel amazing. I couldn't help but lick my lips as I finally felt the glove against the skin of my breasts and thigh.

It only had lasted a moment before I felt a yank at my neck and opened my eyes to see Jalousie holding the right tightly staring right at me. I felt my face burn as she looked me over. “Did you enjoy my husband skank?” He hand roughly moved up my thigh and pressed against my panties before she let out a disgusted sigh. “Looks like you did enjoy yourself and were about to do it again weren’t you.” She whispered her lips only inches from mine. “You will need to learn to be a much better cum slut. Touching yourself in the halls like some uncultured bimbo. When you are done with Bes you will find me in the basement. Got it?” Jalousie growled out of her throat her brown eyes burning into mine.

“Y..Yes!” I yelped only to see her eyes glare harder at me. “Y..Yes Mistress!” I quickly corrected myself just trying to keep my balance.

“I’ll be taking what is mine back as well.” She said as I found myself pressed up against the wall as her lips moved up against mine. They were soft but felt strong as they parted my own. She lightly nibbled at my lips before her tongue pushed right into my mouth. My eyes were wide as my fingers clenched the wall. Her tongue was nimble but forceful as it moved around my mouth. Her tongue darted even against my cheeks and teeth. She was licking up any remaining amounts of her lovers cum and yet at the same time her tongue danced inside of my mouth with my own. She sudden pulled back and for the first time I saw something other than a scowl on her face. She let out a small pleasured sigh as she licked her lips . “Maybe there is a little hope for you slut pet.” She said before walking off leaving me against the wall.

I leaned against that wall for several moments trying to understand what happened and again my own feelings. The initial yank had scared most of the arousal from me. However, that sudden kiss pressed up against a wall and her tongue. I felt a wave of goosebumps crawl over my skin at the thought of her tongue. I was left feeling oddly aroused and yet confused at the same time. I shook my head and knew I would not figure it out this moment. I picked up my steps not wanting to be caught in the hall again as I made it down to Bes’s room.

Sub Stories 3. Meet Bes.
I slowly opened the door to Bes’s room and was assaulted once again by the heavy man scent, but several times worse than the first encounter. I didn’t dwell on it as I was more shocked by what was in the room. Three different TV’s were all on playing porno movies. Each movie was different but shared the same thing of a women being taken by lines of men while bound. The men were clearly not there for a show seemingly grabbing and very roughly pounding her for only a short before pulling free along with their load drooling out after before another one quickly took his place.

The floor was littered with porno magazines just laying everywhere. Some lay open some closed most seemed to have hardened grey cum on some part of the magazine. Where there were not magazines it seemed like there were socks laying scrunched up all over the floor or some short of torn broken cock sleeve toy spread for too wide for the silicon. I took a step into the roam and let out a groan of disgust as I stepped on a sock. I could feel the crunch even with my heels on and what was even worse also a squish. I looked down to see cum pouring from the sock as well as I tried kicking the sock off before carefully moving into the room.

I saw Bes at his computer lightly bucking and panting at a video I couldn’t see. Finally I see him lay back for a moment with a smile before standing up and looking right at me. I looked to see a stocking almost the exact same as the one I was wearing hanging off of his cock. The footed tip was bloated the fabric looking like it might tear at any moment as cum oozed out of it. He slowly slid it off setting it down showing off his massive cum sac with near baseball sized balls slowly bouncing around as he grinned clearly loving my shocked reaction.

I stared still in shock when my thoughts were broken by the sounds of gagged whimpers. I looked and saw him grin even wider. “Curious are you pet?” He turned and threw the closet doors open to reveal a women sitting in the closet. She had a purple gag in her mouth arms tied above her head hanging from the closet and a bar bound to her ankles keeping her legs apart. Her blue eyes glanced at me from behind her Burnette hair. What was more shocking was the clear thick layer of cum covering her body. Some was dry some was looked a bit more fresh all marking her body. Her stomach looked slightly swollen and a large pool of cum was visible where she sat along with a red piece of tape over her slit.

“This is one of our normal servants and a good example of their duties.” He said lightly smacking her cheek with his thick meaty cock. From this angle I could see it was only about 5 inches long and his head at the ridge probably about 2.5 inches in diameter. His look suddenly changed as he moved towards taking big strong sets with a very annoyed look on his face. “BUT you.. No you apparently are special and I can’t ravage that slut hole of yours. And told today to be nice and not fuck any other hole of yours.” He half shouted looking very annoyed.

“Still I just have to wait you will be my cum pet… and you should look like one.” He grinned as he walked back pulling out another stocking clearly bulging with semen and lays it on the desk next to the first. “Your stockings looks worn put these on.” He said he cock twitching in front of me as he said it lightly bouncing up and down. I froze up looking at him mortified but before I could even open my mouth to argue he looked hard at me and interrupted. “This is day one stuff here cum dump. If you can’t handle it I would leave now.” He said in a cold tone, but kept that smug grin on his face.

I moved over to the desk and picked them up sliding them off before they hit the floor. I tugged hard but they were even fuller than they looked and I was having trouble lifting them. “And sit on the floor when you put them on. Don’t want you dirtying my bed.” He laughed whispering to the women in his closet before untying her and moving himself in front of me as I turned to sit down. I shuddered as I sat neither the dress nor the thong covering my ass as I felt cum dried and wet squish against my bare cheeks.

I started to take off my stockings unclipping them from my corset as to my shock the maid was really going at his massive sac. Her tongue licked over it over and over as he hands squeezed and bounced it against her breasts. “Get a good look cum pet. This is your future.” He laughed seeing my shock as she for lack of a better term bathed his entire sac with her tongue while her hands stroked his thick length.

I started to push my feet into the cum stuffed stockings. “U…ugh..” I whimpered as I felt the dried cum first but it was not long till my toes hit the thick gooey seed. I knew this must been the stocking he was wearing when I entered the room as the cum was still hot as it squished between my toes. I shivered all over pushing in deeper the cum squishing and spreading up my leg as I pulled it higher till finally I had it on cum pushing all over my feet and splattered up to in my inner thighs. At the top of the stocking cum lightly over flowed and slid down my leg.

The cum scent was overwhelming at this close so hot and thick. Musky scent of cum, sweat, ball sac, and very clearly a not nearly washed enough cock violated my nose. My face felt hot and I felt something sliding down my chin. I wiped it away to see saliva and realize I was drooling and my heart was racing. I swallowed but my mouth seemed to be salivating far more than normal. I gave him a frustrated glance half frustration from the building arousal the other half from whatever trick he played. “What did you do to me?!” I demanded shivering pushing my thighs together feeling the heat spreading.

“Me? Nothing of course. My father now is a different story. Him and his experiments have changed my cum. It stimulates your saliva glands and the amount of lubrication produced elsewhere. It also a powerful aphrodisiac but with most things that strong it is short lived. Now the other one!” He ordered. I shook my head trying to ignore the sensations and swallowing frequently as I pushed on the second stocking. It was just as bad as the first, but had far more cum inside of it. I overflowed when my leg was only half way inside and didn’t slow as I pushed in till my leg was soaked and I clipped the corset straps on before falling back against the wall.

I thought I could try to quickly try to catch my breath but I saw him starting to buck in her hand. As soon as I realized what was happening it was too late as I saw him push her tightly against his throbbing sac and smack her hands off his shaft. He grabbed it and with a evil look in his eye moaned as as spurt of cum fired out from his tip. I gasped at how hot it was as the first hit me right on the side of my face. The scent so close and hot and fresh made a moan escape my lips as I felt another load hit my neck and slowly drip down between my cleavage. “N…no ..” I gasped out as few more spurts landed all over my corset and dress before the rest hit the floor.

I moved my hand up to wipe away the load when I felt my wrist grabbed and Bes holding my wrist tight. “No it stays on and we are not done yet.” He quickly pulled my by the hand across the floor and right through the cum load he just spurted on the floor getting it on my ass before tying my hands up to the bottom of the bed. I lay there for a moment feeling the cum just slide down my face as I felt my juices soak my thong and the saliva in my mouth continue to go wild.
I watched Bes move up and yank on my thong pulling it completely off and then laugh wildly. “Ohhh WOW! What a slut!” With one hand he flicked all the rings on one side of my pussy and flicked his hand getting my own juices on my fave. “Soaked and all those piercings. I doubt you have a virgin pussy to take!” He grinned before pulling out a pair of scissors. He quickly cut at my corset tearing the top all over shredding it till my breasts bounced out and then yanked hard on the pink ribbons tearing them completely out. “Lets dress that pussy up and keep the temptation of playing with yourself back a bit shall we?” He started to criss cross lace the ribbon up between each of my ring piercings till it went through all 8. Then with a sadistic look he yanked the ribbon tight.

“n…NYAA….” I yelped whincing hard. Feeling my outer lips tightly shoved together as my ring held it all closed. I let my head fall back as I panted hard feeling like a big sloppy mess of saliva and juices as I suddenly could see the light blocked in front of my eyes. I opened my eyes to see that red tap slowly moving over me as the maid was on all fours 69 position her pussy in front of my face and her hands holding my ankles down hard keeping me from moving or kicking.. She pushed down lower her pussy down hard on my lips the tape pressed against my lips as I felt Bes’s strong finger pushing on the sides of my jaw till my mouth opened.

The tape was torn away and the Maid slammed her hips down her pussy right against my lips as suddenly a thick glob of cum crashed onto my tongue in a giant gross stream. More and more pushed out of her pussy into my mouth. It was a little thinner than the rest of his cum mixed with so much of the maids juices. It was sour and felt like lube in my mouth as it kept pushing out of her into my mouth. I tried to push it out let it over flow but she kept her hips down and Bes slowly stroked my throat again and again. My cheeks bulged and felt like they wear on the tearing point and I finally gave in swallowing over and over as she emptied her pussy into my mouth finally moving her hips up.

“Good isn’t it my little sperm bank?” He laughed as I cough and sprayed the air with bits of cum as I took in huge breathes as I felt that cum slowly crawl down my throat to my stomach. My mouth felt like it was going insane yet also buzzed with pleasure. I didn’t even try to keep up as I drooled all over myself and felt a puddle of my own hot wet juices pooling at my ass. I laid there a mess and just tried to catch my breath.

“Ohhh no not quite done yet.” BeS got on his knee’s right above my head and started to push his head up into the maid’s bald pussy but not before with a small thrust his pushed his monster sized cum sac right on top of my face. It was so big it completely eclipsed my face as I felt the wrinkled dirty flesh rubbing against my soft skin and lips. His massive near baseball sized balls slowly bounced right on my face. I started to try and kick free of the maids grip and yank hard against the ropes as I started to feel the burning in my lungs not able to breathe with his monstrous cum sac on my face. I squirmed and tried to turn my head but his knee’s held my head in place. I started to really panic bucking my hips and making my breasts bounce wildly when I finally heard him. “Better suck if you want to breathe little cum dump.”

I quickly opened my mouth sucking a bunch of his wrinkled sweat soaked sac down into my mouth and that pulled just enough of his flesh to let me nose back into the open air. My nostrils flared taking in huge breathes of his filthy cum sac scent gratefully to breathe. I felt more saliva over flowing from my mouth making his sac slick against my lips. I kept taking as deep breath as I could but suddenly felt my nose covered again making me feel that rising panic once more. Suddenly it was off and then back as I saw him thrusting and fucking the maid on top of my face. With every thrust not only did his sac slide around my face it was tugging out of my mouth and with the help of the wet saliva it pulled out more and more of my mouth.

I had no choice. I had to constantly use my tongue to lick and try to pull his sac down into my mouth just to breath. I had to keep sucking over and over and time my breathes as my tongue was coated in his cum sac sweat and left over cum as he fucked the maid over me. Even with carefully timing I felt a little bit of panic never getting a full breath as I watched him take his maid spreading her pussy wide with his thick cock.

It wasn’t long till the maids bitter fem juices where dripping down his sac into my mouth as I sucked added her naughty taste to the filthy mix brewing in my mouth. Her moans started to become more excited and louder as I saw the thrusts become more erratic. I could feel the balls tugging up and sliding excitedly against my face when finally the sac pulled off my face and I heard the made fall on the ground on top of my legs.

My mouth gasped open for air. I sucked down air as hard as I could for only a moment as I was suddenly fighting a thick cock with nothing but my tongue as a load of fresh hot semen was deposited right onto my tongue. My jaw ached the cock so thick it felt like it my unhinge my jaw at any moments the disgusting load was erupting in my mouth. The cum tasted as thick as his cock was and felt like jelly inside my mouth. It was even more disgusting than I could have imagined. It was like raw meat covered in unbeaten eggs soaked in salt. So salty and even with all the extra saliva the cum sucked it all up absorbing it leaving me with cotton mouth as the cum stuck to every part of my mouth. I could feel it on the roof of my mouth and teeth and cheeks and just more kept shooting.
I tried to swallow but it clung to my throat worse than before without the extra juices and I could feel it just inch down my throat. I should have been gagging and losing it, but it was the opposite. Maybe it was the aphrodisiac part of the cum but it felt amazing grinding on my tongue. I half closed my eyes as I felt my tongue glide against the head wanting more pressure as my slit ached screaming out in need. I felt lost in this horny sensation for several moments till he pulled away the last spurt he left on my lips. I bucked my hips slightly wanting to cum to have relief as my whole body felt energized and on edge. I panted as he just watched before pulling on a pair of shorts and turning away.

“You will go see my mother in the basement when you are let go. Servant. She does not get to cum. Untie her when she calms down.” He laughed not even looking back as he walked out leaving me there bucking and trembling lost in the arousal. I wasn’t sure how long I was like that time felt to only creep along till finally I felt my hips fall back to the ground and I lay there in a pool of filthy sex mix clothes ruined and soaked in cum feeling light rope burns on my wrist. I felt my hands untied as I lay there and watched the maid just leave me as I panted like a dog on the ground body feeling raw knowing I was still not done with the day and another Praveedd waited for me below.

Chapter 4 Meet Mrs. Praveed.

I started to walk down to the basement each step leaving a gooey stain on the floor as I kept walking. I was thankful not to meet anyone along the way as I made my way down to the basement. I had to squint as I walked down the stairs as it was surprisingly dim as I went further down. The house with its gorgeous windows and lights was so bright, but it seemed like the basement was more akin to an old dungeon. My sticky steps echoed ahead of me as I found myself suddenly in a wide open space.

The floor was a cold hard concrete and the room was nothing but candles burning all around. I blinked several times my eyes trying to adjust, but it only took moments to realize the room was decorated in nothing but various dirty sex toys of all kinds. Cock sleeves in many shapes and colors neatly on shelves. Dildo’s of every shape color and size hung above the shelf and across a few of the walls. Clear glass dressers stuffed with more electrical toys then I have ever seen from vibes to rabbits to things I had never seen. Plugs, beads, gags, and ropes all hung around the room. There were things I had never seen before and made blush or some made me shiver as I wondered what they could be used for. The main floor was covered in very clear bondage devices. Chairs with clamps for thighs, wrists, ankles, and more along with stocks a wooden horse and many I could only guess at. My eyes looked over the clamps at the ceiling before my eyes moved to the center of the room and landed upon Mrs. Praveed.

My eyes moved slowly following her dark hair almost invisible in the room. She had on a black latex looking suit that covered everywhere except where it should. Her face was exposed but from the neck down everything was covered except for her barely B-cup breasts and her… … “W…hat?” I gasped as I saw a huge flaccid cock swaying fully exposed between her legs. It was massive and my eye went wide my mouth agape. It was easily 10 inches long and not aroused. It was as thick as a canned drink at the least and uncut and completely bald.

“Don’t you fret skank.” The words echoing in the room break my stare as I suddenly look back up to her face. “You do not deserve a cock like this. You are not even worth getting aroused for.” She suddenly stopped letting out a laugh so wicked I felt myself looking down feeling demeaned and even slightly offended for a moment before she continued on. “At this point I couldn’t even get hard for a slut like you!”

I opened my mouth glaring for a moment not sure what I could even say without making my situation worse. I closed my mouth feeling my teeth grind a bit as I swallow the shame of her comments watching her walk right up to me looking me over. “Filthy cunt. Did not even bother to clean yourself up before coming here? God you really are useless. Just bunches of useless flesh around a few fuck holes.” My face burned for only a moment as I wasn’t given time to stew upon her words as she slipped her ring and middle finger up the rings of my outer lips and tugged on them forcing me to follow her.

“N…nyaa!!” I whimpered hard as she pulled me to a nearby wall and shoved me right up against it. Her well muscled body easily pulled my wrist together and deftly tied them tightly together with the skill that only comes from repeated practice. Next I felt a metal hook slide between my wrists and the rope before she started to walk away leaving me completely in shock at how fast everything had happened. I turned to see her starting to tug up on a rope and my wrists start being yanked up to the ceiling.

“I won’t lie cum dump. My Husband thinks you will be a perfect fit and I see you not a total loss.” I feel another heave as my hands are now fully above my head. “However, I don’t think you really have what it takes. I think you will turn into a drooling augmented mess when the family is done with you only begging for more pleasure.” Another heavy yank and my arms are fully stretched above me. “We want a loving pet. Who wants to please us, but it takes a strong women to not break along the way!” She finished loudly with another yank as I am brought to my very tippy toes.

I whimper having to dance on the very top of my toes as she walks over to me and clearly just measures me up. What is worse is the look in her plain brown eyes. She was looking me over like a project and while she was clearly enjoying herself I saw not even a twitch of that massive cock. I did not honestly want that thing near me at this point the girth and size terrified me, but at the same time I felt offended that I didn’t arouse her even in the slightest. I was a project to her one that needed to be fixed and like she said was not even worth getting aroused for.

“Now we gonna clean you up whore! It will be your punishment for not coming to me clean.” I tried to dance on my toes to turn and see where she was walking off too, but before I could even turn 90 degree’s I felt cold metal against my back. “Stay still now.” I hear a wicked chuckle as the metal slides down from the nape of my neck down my spine. I hear the sound of fabric being cut. I feel it from behind move all over. Down my back my arms my hips and legs as I hold as still as I can hanging there. The cool metal causes me to break out in goosebumps as it glides over my skin and every piece of clothing falls to the floor except my collar and the ribbon tied between my piercings.

I hold still as I feel the metal pulled off of my body and relax for just a moment. I shiver feeling myself exposed in the room, but before I could even adjust I take a massive gulp of air gasping deeply as a splash of icy water hits my back. “Nrrrrwwwrrrrr!!” I suck the air down as the torrent of water doesn’t slow as I am hosed down with icy water. “S….S…sto…pppp…” My teeth are already chattering as the water splashes against me. I struggle trying to tip toe away, but every few movements I stop touching the ground and swing back. The water keeps splattering on me as the pressure of the water increases hosing all the cum from my body and hair. After several mins of this it finally stops leaving me shivering gasping at the cold wracking my body.

I then felt something amazingly warm against my back. The touch of latex fingers now running down my arms as I could feel her warm breasts squished against my back. I shuddered unable to stop myself from pushing back against her. I moved my body as close to hers as I could as her hands continued down my arms over my breasts squeezing them against me. The hands slide down my hips and back around both hands firmly squeezing my bum as I start to feel warmth burning in my core contrasting against the cold of my skin.

Her right hand slide back up the latex slick against my skin as her fingers moved up my neck and holding my jaw as just the index finger stroked across my lips. The warmth drew my lips as I pressed them against the finger lavishing the warmth. I couldn’t stop myself as I took the hot finger into my mouth feeling the slick latex against my tongue as I let my tongue dance with her finger as it moved around exploring my mouth.

“That’s it cum pet. Show me you are worth my time.” I felt my heart race but no longer from the cold as my tongue dashes out from my mouth and pulls her middle finger into my mouth as well. I feel the fingers press on either side of my tongue slickly moving around. They no longer let my tongue dance around but grind against it over and over. I let out a moan my bodies core radiating out heat to my limbs now as I feel my slit become slick as I loose myself in the sensation. The rubbing on my tongue sliding around my mouth was driving me crazy. The fingers moved further back down my mouth and only make me blush further. I had never had much of a gag reflex and the sensation of her fingers teasing my throat made a moan escape my lips.

“Good look at the mess you made my little bitch.” She whispered lightly as her fingers pulled free of my lips seeing saliva strands between her fingers as they drip down onto my breasts. The saliva soaked fingers moved quickly down my body and I felt them rub the saliva right onto my clit. “N…nyaaa!!!! N…Not there!” I gasped bucking my hips just to have her hold my hips tightly and pull them back against her.

“Don’t pretend you don’t love it. You are our pet now remember.” She whispered as she pinched and then tugged on my clit making me cry out in pleasure almost too intense. I shivered and for a moment only hung by my wrists as my knees went numb buckling. I felt the ropes around my wrists suddenly give way as I fell hard on the concrete floor. I turned getting on my knee’s only to have that huge cock inches from my face. I didn’t blush or think or anything as the scent immediately filled my head. I could smell the faintest scent of a vanilla soap and also a heavy sweaty musk. For a moment my head was filled with how her cock would feel in my mouth. Her fingers felt so good I started to wonder if it would feel even better. Her voice suddenly thundered in breaking my train of thought as I see her standing holding up some papers.

“Listen well Fayt.” I froze as a chill came over me. She had called me several names none of them flattering but this is the first time she had used my actual name. “I don’t want to waste my time here. I need at least in some way to know you are going to be the right pet here and if it just your situation and you end up mindless toy it wastes MY time.” She threw the papers down at me and I slowly looked them over.

They were release papers from the contract. Further they would also still cover a huge portion of what I would have been paid and I would be covered legally. It was more than just a pass to leave it would take care of everything. I looked up to her eyes a bit wide not sure what to say. “I made sure you got a taste of what things will be like here. If this is to work I need you to commit back to it.” Her lips suddenly moved into a smile. “So here is the deal. You need to know your pleasure is ours now and you are here to please. I need to know you want to please us as well even if it shames you. So you can take this paper sign it and leave or you can masturbate in front of me right now and now I will be taking the time to make sure that ass can take me in the future.” She smiled and I saw a small twitch of her massive cock.

I licked my lips and wasn’t sure what to do. I could go right now and leave all my problems solved and never look back. I believed it was offered in earnest and she did not want to have me around, but what held me back the most is what it would mean if I stayed at this point. It would not be just me and this contract like before. There would be no undertones of blackmail or coercion. I could not look back later in life and say I had no choice I was in a hard place. It would be my fully conscious choice to want to serve them. I bit my lip rather hard tasting just a bit of blood, but hardly noticing as my thoughts raced far too fast for me to honestly make sense of. I looked up to her once more thinking of the scent and even the moment in the hall when I had almost done it anyways. I panted hard heart racing as I finally decided.

I set the papers aside and leaned back and slowly opened my legs in front of her. I gripped the ribbon my hand shaking hard as my face went a shade of red I could not even describe. I slowly pulled the ribbon out of the rings and spread my pussy in front of her feeling my fem cum slowly drip out and down my ass. I saw the grin on her face and had to look away as the shame filled me as I could feel her eyes do nothing but watch me. My hand slide back between my legs my index and ring finger holding my pussy lips apart as my middle finger slide from my entrance to my clit slowly running back and forth.

For a few mins my hands slowly just move around. I tugged on my piercings and just rubbed around my pussy lips staying mostly tame as the feelings of shame and embarrassment wracked my body. Slowly the mix of pleasure and need rose with the excitement of seeing her enjoy watching me started to grow more strongly than the embarrassment. The movements of my hands started to change as I just rubbed my fingers over my clit circling faster and faster as my other hand squeezed my breast. My hips bucked a bit as I took my clit between my middle and ring finger sliding my sensitive needy clit between them over and over as I moaned out.

I finally couldn’t take it any longer and both my hands found themselves between my legs as I roughly rubbed on my clit in a circle as my middle and ring finger both pushed deeply inside of me rubbing on the walls of my pussy as I gasped more and more the room filled with the slapping noise of my ass bouncing on the concrete as I let myself go… … only to have my hands pulled back as I opened my eyes to see Mrs. Praveed grinning down at me.

“Wow. Just wow. What a horny slut you really are!” She tears up the papers and just grins her cock half erect as pre drips past the foreskin. “I even got a little excited! Just remember this was your choice Fayt pet. Also you don’t get to cum I want to enjoy that first and for now I think you should keep that energy all pent up as a reminder of your choice.”

I blush and whimper. “Y…Yes mistress.” I feel a rush of elation at the sentence loving the look of satisfaction on her face from my words and a little smug pleasure in my chest getting her slightly aroused. I felt her pull me up pulling out a pair of panties with a small rubber plug built right into the back side of the crotch.

“One last thing. I promised I would work that ass. I have claimed it and told the family I am the first one to take it. So let’s start now before you run off.” I felt her move close her body against mine as she slide them up my legs. My larger breasts encompassed hers squishing around them as her touch made me shiver. The panties tugged up as the tip pushed up against my ass as I felt it start to spurt cold lube from the tip. I placed my hands on her shoulder shaking a bit as it pours more and more as it starts to push in further. “It’s cold.” I felt goosebumps cover my body as my ass slowly stretched open and accepted the toy as it moved in further finally making me yelp as the thickest part was devoured by my naughty hole.

“You will keep this in till you see me next. Don’t worry it lubes itself with enough stored to get you to see my husband in the morning he will take care of the rest.” She giggled making me worried about what he was planning next but all my focus was on the toy pressing inside of my ass. It didn’t hurt or even feel like it was going to stretch to far, but had a full solid weight and presence filling my ass and making sure I would not over look its presence inside me.

“Now go sleep you have a big day tommmorow.” I blush furiously as she ends with a loud slap on my ass leaving a stinging mark upon my cheek. “And don’t forget Fayt. You choose this and we won’t accept anything, but your best.” I felt her eyes on me each and every step as I half waddled up to my room very aware of the toy in my ass and the aching from my pussy.

Back
Top Bottom