Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Homeless Girl gets a new life (Ryanmo97 x VioletRose)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money. Even though he made a lot of money, he still preferred to drive home himself. That way he could give money to the homeless people on the street. He hated seeing people living like this.

One night he was walking from work to the parking garage where he kept his car, he saw something that truly broke his heart. A young girl in her teens, she was sitting on the street, next to a sign with a cup in front of it. The sign read, "Homeless & Hungry. Please Help." . Dirty clothes, Dirty face, Dirty hair. She should be at home, doing homework, chatting with her friends on Twitter, Listening to One Direction... anything that a normal teenager should be doing but not this. His heart went out to her... He had to do something... Money wouldn't be enough. He walked up to her... "Hi..."

Abigail Trent
Height: 5'5
Weight: 145 lbs.
Hair: Red
Eyes: Emerald Green
Body Type: Thin but Toned

Abigail Trent had ran away from home over a year ago, her mother had chosen her boyfriend over her. Thinking it would be easier on her own, she set off to survive life by herself. Finding it harder and harder to find places to stay, she found her self on the streets and out of school. Having managed to skip town and end up in a city, she tried to live day by day.

After awhile, the hardship had gotten to her. Stealing from stores and sleeping in alleyways began to tear her apart. Resorting to asking for charity, she found herself tonight sitting next to a large brick building. Having found cardboard and stealing a sharpie, she managed to write herself a sign, using a cup she took from a gas station bathroom somewhere along the road to collect any money people would drop in it for her. Being poor and homeless was not a life she wanted, but it was the life she was handed. Seeing the guy walking up to her, she tried to wipe the dirt from her face the best she could as she answered "Hi...Im not asking for much, just a few quarters for a vending machine would be plenty." Over the last few months, she had gotten bolder when asking for money and seeing he looked pretty well off, he could spare a few quarters.

Normally, Ryan would give the homeless he saw on the street $20 and go on his way. But, there was something about her he wanted to do more for her, "I was wondering if you wanted to come home with me. You can get cleaned up, get a hot meal, and you can have a nice warm bed to sleep in..." Ryan had to be crazy to offer to take this girl home, he didn't even know her. She could be a crazy meth head or something, "So, what do you say?"

Abigail looked at him questioning him without words. The thought of having a bed to sleep in and a meal was the deal breaker. Slowly standing, she nodded as she folded her cardboard and slid it into the ripped up backpack. Doing the same with the cup, she slid the bag over her left shoulder. "You don't have to do this, a few quarters would have been enough." She stated as she now stood in front of him wiping her hands on her jeans.

Ryan smiled when she nodded and stood up. They started to walk to his car. "I know but I wanted to... You should know that I don't want anything from you. I just want go give you a chance to shower, a hot meal, a bed for the night, and I'll wash your clothes for you. Tomorrow, I'll bring you back here if you want. My name is Ryan, by the way."

Back
Top Bottom