Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Burned (Gunner x Kiandra_Black)

"Hey. How did you sleep?" Her eyes twinkled with merriment from the morning already, and she put her empty coffee cup into the sink. Her eyes followed a single drop of water down his chest, smirking as it disappeared into the towel before saying, "Better put some clothes on, you'll catch a cold." She headed to the living room, and opened the large cabinet over the fireplace, exposing the giant television behind it, and then opened the cabinets to the sides, where the movies and games were, and the game systems, an XBOX 360, and a PlayStation4. "You can watch or play, whatever you want. My dad also has every sports channel known to man, so go ahead and go crazy. I am going on a hike."

She didn't invite him along, not thinking he would want to go as she grabbed her climbing gear, and a small backpack with some water, and then turned around to leave.

Jon followed her eyes as they went to his chest & started going lower.

"Hey-" he said, then whistled & snapped his fingers.
"-I'm up here." he said, pointing to his face.

He picked up a fresh set of clothes from his bag, having them air overnight after their time in the locker. He stepped out of view to dress, screening himself from Becca as he dropped the towel.

"I'm not much for games, but I'm sure I'll figure out a way to stay busy."

He stepped out a moment later, again dressed in blue jeans, a t-shirt and combat boots. He took a seat on the love seat, a notepad & pen in front of him, and started flipping through the news stations, taking notes on the coverage their actions were getting; what the narrative was, what was true, what was false, and trying to piece together anything useful from what was out there.

The short hike led to a cliff wall, and Rebecca got to work, hooking herself up and beginning her climb up. She climbed quickly, and had to switch up her ascent, because the hot sun was baking the wall under her. She nearly lost her grip a couple times, as she burned her hand again and again, but she pushed through the pain, moving quick.

About two hours later, she reached a large ledge, and sat down, taking a drink, and then watching her hands which had since turned red with blood. While her fingertips had gotten away with only first degree burns, her palms were blistering. "Damn." She washed them quickly, before ripping her top and wrapping her hands, and beginning her descent.

She reached the bottom and packing away her gear, headed back to the cabin, tired but alert. She watched the forest around her. She opened the door, and nodded in greeting towards Ski, before walking into the bathroom to clean her palms.

When the door opened, Ski's head jerked up, his hand on a pistol, although when he saw it was Rebecca he grunted an acknowledgement and went back to what he was doing, pouring over sheets of paper spread across the table in what appeared a haphazard fashion. He looked like a stereotype of a conspiracy theorist, all that was missing was the bits of string connecting the sheets of paper. He was close to figuring out something. He felt like he was just one bit of info short of being able to put it all together, from being able to recognize the fingerprint on all this and figure out a direction & course of action. It was frustrating.

Rebecca cleaned her hands and wrapped them loosely with gauze. She came back out, and looked over his shoulder at the papers, not really knowing what he was doing. She pointed to two names, saying, "They are partners, he hates my guts since I turned him down. Why do you have them with separate people?" She moved along, not knowing that she had given him the piece he was looking for.

She entered the kitchen and looked out the window to see the wolf skulking around, a smile curved her lips as she opened the window and whistled to get his attention. She threw him a couple leftover meatballs, which he caught and ate before heading off. She opened the fridge and looked in, trying to figure out what to make for lunch.

"What do you want to eat for lunch? Got any ideas?" Silence...
"Ski? What's up?" She stuck her head around the corner and looked at him.

And it clicked. The man who's linguistic signature was practically smeared across the official press releases which had appeared way too soon, and the man acting as the organization's official unofficial liaison to congress, a man who knew Guevera and what he was trying to do.

He'd known from the beginning that they were fucked, that had never been in doubt. However, there was always the chance that there was something else going on; a leak in OpSec, bad intel, an outside entity forcing their hands... But this proved it 100%. They were shafted by their own people. It was pretty much as bad as things got. But at least now they knew the score & had a direction to go. Of course now that he had this info he'd have to reexamine the rest of his notes.

He was still staring at the scribbled notes and sheets when he realized Becca was staring at him asking him about food.

"Huh?" he said, then saw her hands.
"Oh uh, I dunno. What do you think you can make with your flippers there?" he teased, pointing to her bandages hands.

"Haha. Very funny. For that comment, you can make your own food." With that she turned around and headed back into the kitchen. Her hands weren't even that wrapped up, just looked like boxer hands.

She pulled out a steak, and began making steak, with mashed potatoes, and collard greens. Once that was done, she sat to eat, sitting in one of the two recliners that framed the loveseat. She changed the channels on the television, flipping through several news broadcasts.

She yawned, and then sat up quickly as a new piece of information appeared on the news. "Bloody hell! Look!" She pointed to the television as the news broadcaster said that the president of the organization had been murdered.

Jon sneered.

"Are there any steaks left; of did they all go to you new lupine buddy who's been skulking around the cabin?" he asked as he stood to cook his own meal.

He headed I got he kitchen and cooked his own steak; grilling it up in a pan with butter, onions, sliced jalapeños and some seasoning, along with a baked potato. He was sitting down to eat when it came across the news. They didn't specifically say what he'd done; calling him a 'high-level DoD consultant', but they both knew who he was.

"Think they're gonna claim we did that one too?"

"Hell, they'll probably pile it on to our 'crimes' just to make us look worse." Rebecca said, finishing her meal before standing to put the plate in the sink to wash it. She tried to wash it, and got frustrated as her bandages got wet. She ripped them off with her teeth, and hurriedly cleaned the dish, placing it into the dishwasher to dry, before heading back to the living room, her palms up and out to dry.

"So what's our plan Ski?" She asked as she blew against her skin. She no longer had blisters, but they had simply deflated, the skin of the blister stuck to the bottom skin. She got up to grab the silvadene from the bathroom and sat again, curling one of her long tanned legs under her.

He snorted. A few days ago she couldn't stand being assigned to him, now she was asking him for orders. He thought for a minute.

"Most likely scenarios are either A, this is a power-play by Mitchell to get the number one spot or B, who ever ran this little burn on us smoked our great leader because he was getting close to something they wanted hidden."

He sighed, then his eyes caught the sight of her legs and lingered there just a little too long before he spoke again.

"That's bad, but it doesn't change things. We gonna get someone & work them for information. We can probably hold up here over night, but I think we need to move on in the morning. Unless you've got another idea..."

I think it's both. And I know just the little weasel to question." Rebecca said, a scary grin blooming on her face. She got up, and grabbed a sheet of paper to plan out her mission.

"Think two hours is enough time for you to fix the shed up for an interrogation?" She asked, motioning out the window towards the small shed. It was the perfect size for them to move around in, it was soundproof, and it locked, from the outside.

Jon smirked.

"Yeah, I can get ready in two hours. I assume that means you're gonna go roll someone up? You'll probably need some restraints..."

He reached over to his bag and handed her a blindfold, a ball gag, two pairs of handcuffs and a long, thick cable tie.

"How hard can I push this person? Do you want me to keep it to a minimum, or should I kill'em afterwards?"

He thought it a valid question. Despite being burned, they were still 'good-ish guys'.

Rebecca turned ice cold eyes towards him and a smile that would chill to the bone, "Push him as far as you want, but the end is mine."

With those words, she turned and left.

An hour and a half later, the jeep rolled back up and Rebecca hopped out. She strolled into the cabin, shouting, "You in here?"

Once she found Ski, she motioned with her head back to the jeep. "The weasel is in the car. Trussed up like a turkey... I might have... dropped him a couple times..." The grin on her face said she was not sorry. In the back of the jeep, the tall skinny guy, named Kevin, was in boxers, slippers, and a wifebeater. He had on a blindfold, and there were zip ties around his ankles, tightly tied with another zip tie. His wrists were handcuffed behind his back, and the zip ties attached the chain to his ankles.

Ski grabbed the man by the chain of the cuffs on his wrists, dragging him roughly into the shed, dislocating one of his shoulders as he did so. He practically threw the man into a chair, zip-tying him in place before inviting Becca in to watch.

Jon looked over the man, practically pissing his pants. He knelt down next to him and whispered in his ear. He knew, especially with someone this weak, pain was an iffy prospect; the margins between talkative & unconscious from shock would be razor-thin. A better tact, if feasible, would be psychological.

"I gather you have some history with Rebecca. I know she can be a bit... wild, so luckily for you, you get to talk to me. Unluckily for you, we're pressed for time, so I don't have the luxury of waiting on you to ready."

Eric gave him a gently pat on his dislocated shoulder.

"Rebecca, the bottle from my bag please." he said, holding a hand out for the lube.

He took the bottle, holding the man's nose sealed shut until he opened his mouth for a breath, then Jon squirted a bunch of the lube in his mouth, holding his jaw shut until he swallowed it. Almost immediately the gel brought tingling sensations to the man's lips, gums & tongue as it slid down his throat.

"That, is a fun little poison I got from some 'associates' in Belarus. I bet you can feel it already, huh? Normally this stuff would take two-three hours to kill a person, but you, spindly, with your heart beating a million miles a minute, I would put money that you've got maybe half that, if I'm being generous. So, tell us everything you know, and we'll give you the antidote. Scout's honor." he said, smirking to Becca.

Becca smirked at his tactic, knowing Kevin would break easily... matter of fact too easily. It was just hilarious that Kevin thought the lube was actual poison. He started mumbling under his breath, and Becca began playing with a small glass vial, supposedly the antidote.

Kevin flicked eyes from Ski to Becca, wondering if it was worth the money he was being paid to keep silent. He technically didn't know anything, however, he knew where the information that they needed was. As such, he started pleading with them for the antidote, blubbering the info he knew in between cries.

As soon as they knew everything, Becca dropped the glass vial and broke it under the heel of her boot.
"Kevin, you must be a virgin still to not have recognized lube..."

Jon grinned.

"What ever you do with him, the mess is your problem. I'm gonna go inside & take a nap."

And with that, he left he alone with Kevin. He did however see the wolf pacing just at the edge of their clearing. He smirked to himself, wondering if Becca had planned that all along. He simply walked inside, leaving her to her vengeance, and laid down on the (it was his day after all), and fell off to sleep.

Becca smiled at Kevin, one that curdled the blood and he swallowed.

"I have someone you should meet." She said quietly, before opening the shed door. The black wolf skulked in, teeth snarling, his haunches lifted in warning. A low vibrating growl sounded through the shed, and Kevin screamed, a low thin sound, pleading for his life.
"Now, now... I couldn't just allow him to have you..." she paused, giving him a semblance of hope, "Without giving you a fair chance to get away..."

She cut the zip ties, and unlocked the handcuffs, pushing him out the door. "You have ten seconds... if that. He is a wild animal, and he might not listen to me at all."

Kevin wet himself and the wolf stood at the door, in front of Rebecca as they watched him take off running into the dark forests. It was dusk, perfect hunting time.
"Go get him boy. Enjoy your meal." Rebecca said quietly, as the wolf bounded out behind him, disappearing into the shadows. A long wolf howl alerted the rest of the pack, and a chorus of howls followed, along with a long drawn out scream as the wolves played with Kevin. They sensed the bloodlust of their alpha, and knew this was going to be a long drawn out hunt.

Rebecca smirked, and headed back into the cabin, yawning. She twisted the handcuffs around one finger, and when she saw Ski sleeping on the bed, an idea came to her. She, feeling playful, jumped on Ski, straddling his chest, and within two seconds had his wrists handcuffed to the large wooden posts of the bed.

When Becca jumped on him and cuffed him, Ski's honed reactions kicked in. He tried to grab and choke her, snarling, but his hands were already cuffed. Then he tried to thrust his knee up and slam it into her back, but with the angle the pair were at he couldn't get enough leverage to actually hurt her. He bucked his hips up, trying to topple her, unaware that he might very soon be doing so for a very different reason.

"Fuck you Becca! What are you getting for turning me in?!" he snarled, still trying to fight her off.

Rebecca held on like a seasoned rodeo star, the smirk on her face from his rant on how she was turning him in made her start laughing, the idea absolutely hilarious.

When she finally calmed down, and Ski had stopped bouncing around, she said, "I'm not turning you in... the end results are going to be far more... pleasurable... than what you think." Her voice had deepened into a sexy rasp, purring that word 'pleasurable' in front of him as she looked down at him, one eyebrow raised in question.

If he decided he didn't want it, she would get off him, and release him, she wasn't a rapist, but before he could answer, she added one last tidbit, "And when we are done, you'll get to do whatever you want with me."
She wiggled the bottle of lube, which she had in her hand at Shoulder-level, showing it to him with a questioning smirk on her face.
"So? What do you say?"

Funnily enough, before she had jumped him, she had applied the lube to just her fingertips, which had steadied herself against his chest and biceps, and were probably now just beginning to tingle.

It took him almost a full minute to calm down to a point where he could be talked to. But finally he was, and she purred at him. His eyes were still wild, but there were the kind of wild she wanted; angry & animalistic & hungry. Slowly his snarl loosened and his expression softened slightly. His eyes darted from her face, to her breasts, barely concealed in her clothes, down to her hips, resting to perfectly on his, then back up to the lube bottle she was dangling as a prize. Ski growled again, though this time it was with need not anger, and smiled just a little.

"Then fuck you, Wildcat." he said, giving her the answer they both needed.

The grin on her face turned into a scowl as he used THAT nickname, and got him undressed, before kneeling over him and stripping above him, her movements slow and steady, provocative. When she was done, she poured some lube in her hand and warming it up, wrapped a fist around his cock, coating him with it, before she stopped touching him, straddling his stomach and looking down at him began to slather the lube on her breasts, paying extra attention to her tight pink nipples. She then dabbed a little on her clit and then sat, waiting for it to kick in.

Once it had she poised her soaked pussy over his straining cock, and said, "Think you can keep up?" not able to resist one last jab before plunging down on him, his cock stretching her to the point of bursting. Instantly the lube that had been on him transferred to the silky muscles that were flexing around him.

As she stroked his lubed cock his breathing quickened, his face slightly twitching, obviously enjoying her ministrations. He could feel the lube working; vaguely on his chest, as his attention was focused elsewhere, but his cock was beginning to feel unbearable, especially as he watched her begin to tease herself. He unconsciously licked his lips, his eyes darting between her exposed tits and her quickly moistening pussy.

"I can take anything you've got..." he muttered.

Not his best comeback, but he was a bit distracted. And then she plunged down on him. He gasped, groaned, and arched his hips up against hers, grinding and pushing himself even farther into her. His arms strained at the cuffs, but they were metal and the bedframe was thick wood; neither gave.

"Oh, fuck!"

"Shit!" Rebecca gasped and felt her head fall back in pure lust as the sensation of his thick cock within her caused her pussy to stretch. Pain hovered on the edge of her consciousness, pushing against the pleasure, making it pulse against her body. She ground down against him, and after a moment, began pulling back, her pussy sucking at him as if she wanted to keep him deep inside her.

She rode him slowly, moving towards her own end, looking down at him seductively. Her own hands played with her nipples, pulling and rolling them as she moved up and down his cock, pushing him towards his climax. She smirked down at him, as her climax rolled over her, causing her head to fall back, her long silky hair brushing against his thighs as she gasped his name, "Jon!" and her pussy pulsed around his shaft.

"Ffffuuuuucckkkk." Jon groaned as she started to pull up.

His fists were balled up, clenched so tight his knuckles were turning white. Her pussy was incredible; perfectly tight, clenching around him, sucking at his thick, hard cock. He rolled his hips a little with her at first, then slowly started to work opposite her; pushing his hips up as she came down and pulling his hips down as she pulled up, working to her pace, increasing their force and pleasure. She felt incredible. He was panting hard as she rode him fro her pleasure, already growing closer to his own climax.

She moved with her climax, pressing against him tightly before pulling back. She could feel him move under her, helping her fuck him and used her hands on his chest to steady herself as she bucked down against him. She bit down on her lower lip in concentration and panted for air as she felt another orgasm growing at the base of her spine.

As it bowled her over she screamed, her voice hoarse from the pleasure as she pushed against him, her breasts swaying in front of his face as she caught herself on the bed next to his head. She sat, trembling from the double orgasm, still slightly shifting over him, sweat dripping from her body, causing it to glisten in the firelight.

Back
Top Bottom