Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

kings(lady/krystal)

Gwen whimpered quietly at the other end, swallowing thickly. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know who else to call. I don’t-don’t have anyone else. I tried calling chris, but his phone was shut off, and I didn’t-”Gwen babbled, to overwhelmed and scared before taking a deep breath to calm down. So. Well. That in part explained why she hadn’t gotten into touch with him, after his suicide attempt the man had gotten so many calls and mail that they’d moved chris to boston and changed his number....never considering it’d be the only number Gwen had. “Boston Memorial Hospital.”She said calming slowly, relieved to hear the other’s voice, knowing they’d be startled that she was in boston of all places.

“Krys is fine. Gwen called, she’s talking to Krys. Figured she needed something if she’s calling at 3 am on christmas eve.”Sebastian said already pushing the man’s shoes towards him as he hopped on one foot to pull on his own shoes.

Krystal chuckled lightly. "Don't worry about it sweets. I'm overddue anyway. Maybe helping you will help little dimitri decide its time." She said, completly calm as she put on her dress and flats. She wasn't actually that surprised to heare she was in boston. In fact, it was more convenient. "Thats actually great. We're in Boston too." she said before yelling to seb "Gwens at boston memorial! She's in labor!"

At that, vhris perked up even more. "Gwen! In labor! Gotta get to her! I'm honna be a daddy!" He yelled, and krystal was sure Gwen could hear. "Chris is extatic. He loves you stupid still, you know that right?" She asked, taking in a breath. She wasn't fulky awake yet, but awake enough.

“Okay. Maybe.”Gwen said as she leaned back in her bed, sighing quietly, relaxing as she realized they were on their way. “Really?Boston?Perfect.”Sebastian grinned as he shoved a hat onto Chris’ blond head, the last thing they needed was anyone recognizing them right away.

“....He’s...excited?He’s...”Gwen whimpered, sounding nearly panicked at the idea and hearing him, before swallowing hard. “...just...get here....Said it wont be to long now...”Well, she’d put off calling them until she’d been to scared to do it on her own. “Come on Chris, lets go.”Sebastian said getting them all down to the car before heading for the hospital, nearly laughing out loud as chris bolted for the materinity ward.

Krystal chuckled. "Maybe." she said, ready to leave. She wanted to get to Gwen quickly, cursing she couldn't do it herself.

"yes, very, gwenny. He's been bubbly since he saw the ultrasound. He wants to be with you." she explained, chuckling at chris's reaction. They got to the hospital quickly, and the nurses tried to help krystalninto a wheel chair. "No, i'm okay. I'm here to see a friend." she said, looking firmly at them. If she neede a wheelchair, she'd ask.

Chris ran for Gwens room when he got to the maternity ward, running right to her. "Gwen! I'm here, Krys and seb are too. I'm sorry. I should have foundbyou sooner, but you asked not to be disturbed... I was so worried." he said as krys waddled in, getting onto gwens other side, pulling up a chair for herself.

“Oh.Good.I hadn’t been sure if he’d be happy still.”Gwen said relaxing a little. Sebastian snickered amused as they tried to get krys into a wheelchair, kissing her cheek lightly. “You sure you don’t want one?”

Gwen looked up startled as he came into the room, her dark hair curling and sweaty as it clung in chunks to her forehead, definitely well into labor, even if it seemed the twins were content to stay where they were for the moment. “...I know. I’m sorry-I couldn’t0I wasn’t...”She whimpered, sounding distressed upset that she couldn’t get the words out, to talk to him, but pain was making it impossible. “Hey gwen.”Sebastian smiled softly as he ducked into the room, settling into a chair, nervous and fidgety.

"Of course henis. He loves you, gwenny." She said still turning the wheelchair down, smilingbat senastian kissed her head. "I'm sure sebby." She said, walking into gwens room.

Chris chuckled, moving the hair out of her face. "Its alright. I know you needed sPace. But we do this together. No arguments. And i want you to marry me." He said, smiling and kissing her softly. He still loved her so so much, even if her leaving had nearly killed him.

Gwen smiled softly, as she closed her eyes for a moment, leaning her head into his hand, nuzzling his palm for a moment, shivering a little. “Thanks...for that.”She muttered swallowing, wincing as a contraction hit her, nearly doubling her over. The slender woman in nearing the end, the contractions getting closer together, and it was kissing her. “...I will. If you’re sure. I still want you.”She said blushing slightly.

"Of course Gwen." He said, stroking her cheek, looking scared as she doubled in pain. Krystal checked her dialation. "You need to push, gwenny." She said, already seeing the head of the girl. Chris nodded, taking her hand. "I'm sure. When I said forever I meant it." He said, firm yet gentle, sipping the ring back on.

“hurts...”She muttered whimpering quietly, panting, looking up at krys before nodding as she pushed. “okay. Okay I can do this...”she whimpered, scared and upset as she pushed, squeezing chris’ hands as their twins came into the world, slumping back into the pillows with a exhausted whimper.

Krystal held her anckles, breathing with her. She was experienced, having ten the classes, unlike chris who was more just moral support. When the girls came out, chris grinned. "You did it baby. They're here." He told her, kissing her head. They were parents now.

Krystal let out a strangled cry as water ran down her legs and she swore in romanian, having learned to talk to his mother better, becauste she didn't speak alot of English, despite understanding it. "Sebby... my water broke." She said, eyes wide, though she was excited.

Gwen gave chris a tired smile moving to look into the cribs after krys had cleaned them up, having been in labor nearly 24 hours she was to exhausted to hold them yet.we Are...we really are."she said looking up at chris with wide eyes before startling at krys curse."what?"

"Now?"sebastian moved closer looking startled before cursing himself as he grabbed the wheelchair making her sit in it before Looking at chris."stay with gwen. I have this. We'll be okay."he said looking near panic though as he went out to get the nurse and settled in for what she needed him to do

Chris smiled back, giving her head a kiss. "You rest my love. You need it." He said, head snapping up at his friend's curse. Krystal only cursed when she was seriously hurting.

Chris nodded. "Call if you need anything, seb. I'll be here." He said, giving krys and his friend reassuring smiles. Krystal sat down, breathing in and out just she like she was taught. The pretty half japanese woman was actually fairly calm, though she worried. She knew even though Seb was extatic about starting a family with her, he was also scared. She wanted to ease his pain, but was in to much herself physically.

“kay...”Gwen said tiredly, stirring, but to tired to hear keep up with what was going on. “I will.”sebastian smiled at chris, amused as even as worried as he was, following krys.

Later sebastian smiled a little as he held the small baby boy in his arms, gently touching his cheek with a finger, amused as he made a whimpering whine at being disturbed. Looking up at krys with a small smile, tilting his head a little as he saw that krys was awake. “How you feeling?”he said softly.

"Chris?"Gwen said sounding quiet and tired, upset as she considered her fiancee, boyfriend...feeling utterly lost and confused now that she wasn't in so much pain as she considered the other.

Chris nodded, watching them go.

Krystal smiled at him, a small yawn escaping her. "I'm okay, sebby bear. Can i hold little Dimka?" she asked, looking hopeful. She had passed out after the labor, and hadn't gotten to hold him.

Chris smiled, holding one of the girls. "Yes my love?" He asked, looking down at her.

Sebastian smiled as he moved over to her from the chair, easing down onto the bed next to her, gently moing Dimtri into her arms, sighing quietly. “He’s adorable, Krys.”he muttered, leaning down to press a kiss to her forehead, having told no one yet but chris that his child was in the world. Not ready for the world to know everything about his life just yet, even his mom and stepdad didn’t know yet.

“....It’s christmas. You should be with your family....”She said smiling though at the sight of him and the girls, amused as the other was dozing away happily in the crib as chris held a sleeping twin.

Krystal smiled as sebastian handed her Dmitri, kissing his little head. "He really is, sebby. He's gonna be just like his daddy I bet." She said with a small smile, coddling the child, amazed that they'd created this boy together. "He has your eyes sebby" she said, cooing at the child as he awoke. She was worried though, how would they manage to get little Dmitri away without being recognized? She leaned into him, hoping that he would have the forsight to at least propose before they went to see his mother and stepdad, which, from what he'd told her, she'd want to kick his ass.

Chris smiled and laughed. "No, my place is here. My mom and sisters understand, but they will want to meet you know." He said, kissing her head, the little girl stirring in his arms.

"Hm, just what the world needs. Another romanian disaster.”Sebastian snorted a little, before smiling slightly as he nodded looking down at the small baby. “he does. But your hair.”He muttered as he brushed a finger over the wispy strands, ignoring the crippling fear and panic that tightened his stomach as he looked at his girlfriend and baby, oh yea. The man was coming undone now that the baby was actually hear. The man had some really deep set issues, and not all of them from childhood, but alot of them were, and he was definitely coming unglued. “They said you could leave this afternoon if you felt okay. Gwen to.”

“...Oh.’Gwen frowned slightly, because the woman was feeling utterly lost at having him back in her life, even if she had missed him, she had no idea how to act or do this anymore. A submissive that hadn’t had a dom around her in months, more importantly hadn’t had her dom around, and the woman was utterly out of sorts.Smiling quietly as she looked at the girl, biting her lip. “I...didn’t think of names...I...it felt wrong naming them without you,...”

Krystal smiled as she cuddled the little boy in her arms, kissing his small head again. She nodded. "Yeah, he's gonna be a handful. Especially with Rob's kids as an influence." she admitted, pulling out her phone. She had promised to call Indio on skype when the baby was born, because he was going through rehab again and couldn't be there in person. She gave Seb a kiss, unsure how to bridge the subject of marriage. While she could care less if they got married as long as they stayed together, She knew his mother would not approve. She smiled at him. "Its gonna be fine, and i'd love to go home. In a little while. Lets pray papparazzi took today off." She said, giving him another kiss.

Chris smiled. "So, do you want to live here or in LA? I don't care. I've been bunking with Krys and seb, but, now that we are fathers, i think he'd prefer the space." he said excitedly, still a slight dominance to his tone even if he wanyed her as happy as possible. He looked contemplative. "So, I was thinking for the girls, Fiona Gwendolyn and Nora Krystal. What do you think Gwen?" He asked, wanting her opinion on the names he'd picked.

“oh gods. That’s a scary thought. Especially if him and El have another one.”Seb snickered a little pressing a kiss to her head as she called indio getting up after kissing her back.”I’ll go see about getting us all out of here. Hopefully between me and Chris we can figure out how to get us out of here without getting followed.”He smiled kissing her again before heading for the door.

“...Here. I have a place here....it’s not huge, or anything, but it’s cozy.”She said looking up at him, nervous. Because while she’d missed him and la some, here, in boston it was quiet and easy enough for the shy woman, that she’d settled easily into her life. “...I like them. They’re pretty.”She said looking up at Sebastian as the man walked in. “hey, Seb.” “Hey. So. Need your help, how do we get out of here without anyone noticing?”He said, wanting as much time as possible without anyone knowing about the babies.

Krystal chuckled. "I'm sure they will, and i'm sure jonesy will spil dimka rotten when he finally meets him in person." she said, snuggling the baby as she nodded at her boyfriend. She knew he wanted to keep their son as secret as possible, so she was only telling their closesg friends. Rob was the one who picked up the call, sonce indio was with his dad for the holiday. "Hey robby! yep, it finally happened, december 24th at 8pm. His name is Dmitri." she told the other man, who quickly went to get his son. "Indy, krys is on your computer." He said, smiling softly and going back to elena.

Chris smiled. "I'm cool with that. Boston is my home." He said, giving her a kiss before he grinned, glad she liked the names. He nodded at seb. "Buy disguises from the giftshop?" He asked, trying to help.

“Most likely.”Seb snickered a little amused as he left. “Krys?”Indio wandered to the computer, while still looking wane and tired, he looked better then he had in months though. Grinning when he saw krys and dmitri.”Hey. So,I take this to mean the world has to get ready for hurricane sebastian?”He teased, because it was the only thing to call sebastian when he was in a mood, destructive and overpowering, and he knew the man was going to be overly protective till things settled.

“Good.”Gwen smiled relaxing, smiling softly as she kissed him back, despite haing just had his children, she was feeling shy with him after so long gone. “Yea.”sebastian nodded a little before tilting his head some. “also, think you could call your mom?MY car’s big, but it wont fit us all. And we need three carseats, not one. Since we’re going there for christmas dinner anyways....”He shrugged a little, worried about telling chris’ mom about gwen and the twins, but knowing it’d have to be done.

Krystal chuckled as seb left, grinning when Indio got to the computer. "Hey there jonesy. How are you?" She asked, the obvious worry for him in her face though she still smiled, adjusting herself as Dimitri stirred, toothlessly grinning at the guy on the other side of the screen and cooing. She chuckled a little, as did her son, though he didn't understand. Her reached out, cooing. Krystal smiled. "Looks like Little Dmitri likes you Jonesy." she said, smiling at him. She was already planning to go see him at rehab. Seb and her were thinking of moving back to her LA mansion. She chuckled again. "Yeah. Hopefully I can get chris to convince him to at least propose before we visit his mom in a month." She's really traditional, but she adores me, so hopefully it won't be to bad." She explained, glad to see her old friend, even if it remindes hernof how close they once came.

Chris chuckled. "Mom is already on it. Seems she saw this coming. I guess she saw gwen around town and connected the dots. She knows it all." He said, very relaxed about it. His mom, though traditional, understood what had happened, and was glad her son had found his one.

“Hey. I’m doing okay. Really, I promise.”he said smiling slightly. “I’m feeling better then I hae in months, and dad and El are great.”He smiled a little amused as the baby cooed, nodding slightly. “What’s not to like?I’m quite amazing.”indio smiled a little before nodding. “I’m sure he has his own reasons for not doing it yet. You know how he is. Either he’s not thinking of things at all, or he’s over thinking everything. It’ll be okay.”indio said smiling at her. “You guys still going to chris’ for dinner?”

“Your mom is amazing really.”Sebastian snickered amused, shaking his head as he left to get them their disguises, returning in a few minutes and getting them all ready, “When’s your mom coming?”Sebastian said smiling as he looked down as fiona wrapped her fingers around his.

Krystal grinned. "I'm so happy to hear that! You had me scared there for awhile Jonesy. You were really bad off." She said before she just smiled. "Its true. You captured my heart once. I'm not surprised you got little Dimka's too." She said, sending him air kisses. She really did miss him. Krystal nodded though she frowned. "I hope so Jonesy. I love him so much, and now we have a son, and its just.. He deserves a happy ending, Jonesy. You've no idea how much." She said, snuggling her son close, though he cried a little. "he's hungry." She said, blushing a bit as she positioned herseLf. While it something hed seen alot in their 4 years, it was kind of awkward too. she wanted to keep talking to him though. "Tell me about rehab. I'm curious." she said, smiling at him, and indio would see how much she missed him in her eyes, if only in just the way of a close friend.

Chris nodded. "She really is." he said, watching seb go, then putting on his disguise after seb returned. "She'll be here in an hour." He said, cuddling little nora in his bicep.

“I know. I’m sorry.”Indio flushed a little before snickering. “Hm, don’t let Seb hear you saying that. He’ll be jealous.”he teased a little, before nodding. “I’m sure he’s thinking about it. I mean, he didn’t bolt when you told him you were pregnant, or that you wanted to date him. As much as he’s weird about emotional things, that has to mean something.”indio said wanting her to feel better before smiling a little, shifting the computer so he wasn’t watching exactly, but he could still talk, grinning as he started to tell her.

“Great. We’ll be ready to go then.”Sebastian grinned as he left to get his own girl and son ready to leave.

Back
Top Bottom