Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

kings(lady/krystal)

Krystal smiled and drove off, landing at the mansion that started it all quickly. She gave him a kiss. "Come on. I'll get some wine and we'll relax with a movie." She said, though the wine was for him. She wouldn’t be drinking any.

Chris looked at her slacked jawed a moment before he grinned like a little child. "Really?! That wonderful!" he exclaimed, picking her up and twirling her. He gave her a kiss, setting her down before droping to one knee. "I was gonna wait a little longer to ask you this, but now i'm sure, please don't turn me down.." he said, shuffling a little and showing her the ring. "Gwen, will you do me b the honor of marrying me?" He asked, big blue eyes full of hope and love. He wanted her forever.

“Which movie?”Sebastian grinned as they got to her place, smiling as they got to the place, heading inside. Pouring himself a glass before pausing, frowning slightly. Thinking of the fans question, raising a eyebrow. “Am I pouring you some to?”

“Yes, really.”Gwen said looking startled at his reaction, flushing and happy, wincing as she spun him, her stomach protesting the motion before kissing him back, startled as she looked down at him, eyes wide and misty as she nodded. “I would. Yes!I will marry you.”She said going with the feeling, and ignoring everything that could go wrong with it.

"Would you be offended if I wanted to watch the covenant? I happen to love chase collins." She said, half joking, half being serious. She gave him a kiss, and then she blushed. "Well, you see, that's what I wanted to talk to you about.. I am pregnant, sebby. Doctor said I was 3 months along. I was gonna tell you tonight..." she said, her face flushing wildly, her eyes showing her fear of him leaving her. She was afraid that he would no longer want to be with her when he found out.

Chris grinned even wider than he ever had, kissingbher as he slipped the ring on her finger. "I love you gwen. So so much. Don't ever think otherwise." he told her, pulling her close.

Sebastian whined a little but didn’t protest, shaking his head a little. “If we must. Though there’s better Sebastian Stan movies if you just want to watch me.”He teased a little rolling his eyes a little, but not protesting as much as he normally did, which meant he was okay with watching it. “Well.”He sighed quietly, before scrounging up some sparkling wine and pouring her some, passing the none alcoholic over to her with a quiet sigh, not sure how he felt about this. Both giddy at the idea of having kids, and utterly terrified, the instilled childhood fear of watching his own kids grow up like he had....well. That was his problems, not hers. “Come here.”He ordered holding out a hand, tugging her closer, tucking her close to him, pressing a kiss to her head. “It’s okay. We’ll be okay.... Though I wish you could have gotten to tell me before the fans. I was totally not ready for that today...”

Gwen smiled leaning into him with a quiet smile, kissing him back,”I don’t. I know you love me. I love you to. It’s the rest of the world I question.”She said shrugging a little, snuggling against him with a small smile, simply content to be with him for the moment and not worry about anything

Krystal chuckled, getting a cake from the freezer. "I like the covenant! Course, whenever I watcb it, it maje me wanna go bug stevie. I miss him." She told him non chalantly, secretly startled at his question. She wanted to ease into telling him, but the fans and he had forced her into it. She didn't show it, but she was actually very vulnerable, and she knew he was too. She gave him a vulnerable smile, snuuggling into him. She chuckled a little, sipping the sparkling cider. "you know, i actiually hate, wine? Don't worry sebby. Whatever it is, It will be fine." She said, resting her head on his shoulder. she just wanted to cuddle in his arms right now.

Chris smiled. "You shouldn't. The more you focus on them, the more power they have over you. You're mine, gwen. Always." He toldbher firmly, kissing her head as he cuddlednher.

“I know you do.I just got better with age though.”Sebastian said making a face, because he protested because it wasn’t taht he didn’t like the movie, it just could have been so much better if all of them had been a few years older, more experienced. “I miss him to. Maybe we can convince him to come visit for awhile.”He shrugged a little, smiling slightly. Sebastian smiled, equally vulernable before nodding a litle, “Well, I’ll drink you’re wine for you then.”He said sighing quietly, clsing his eyes, sipping his drink before picking her up one armed, stronger now that they were starting to film for the next avengers movie, he was easily able to tote her around. “Come on. Let’s get some rest before I have to go back for pictures.”He said kissing her head, for the moment, simply accepting and pleased with the idea of a baby.

“I know, and I try. I really do.”She shrugged a little before smiling, “Always.”She agreed, snuggling against him.

The next day, Gwen whined a little as she chose her outfit for the day, trying to decide what to wear before smirking slightly, even if she knew she was starting to show now, she was still going to enjoy her outfits she’d chosen. Dressing as sharon Carter from the comics, Cap’s longtime love interest, the woman looked amazing, and only if you knew what to look for, could you tell the girl was starting to show being pregnant. Finishing doing her hair she smirked as she walked back into the bedroom, leaning over to shake him awake. “Chris, time to get up.”

Krystal gave him a kiss. "I know you did, sebby. You remember when we first met? That was the day I fell for you. I fell even harder as I got to know you." she said, smiling at him as she remembered. It had been a really long time. She chuckled a bit, looking contemplative. She gave him a light kiss. "Well, if I tell him i'm pregnant he'll be here in a second. You know he treats me like a little sister." She admitted, cuddling into him. She wished they could havet thisbtime to their selves, but she couldn't disappoint the fans. They needed her. Krystal chuc l ed again. "Okay sebby. Just don't drink to much." She said before she nodded, just letting him carry her. She looked contemplatove again, snuggling close as the dvd was put into the player. She relaxed and watched the movie, givingbher boyfriend a few kisses. "I love you, you know." She said, snuggling close, falling asleep inn his arms

Chris smiled. "I know you do, and I only love you more for it" he said, pulliing her close and giving her a light kiss.

Chris yawned, getting up and giving her a light kiss. "Morning miss Sharon" he teased a little, getting dressed in his cap costume from age of ultron today. He hadbwirn the one from civil war yesterday. Meanwhile, krystal was busy making breakfast for her boyfriend, wearing her costume from the first avenger and an apron.

"I remember. Fell for you to."Sebastian said before laughing quietly."after comic con we'll call him. I have a feeling the next two days are going to be insane.be said making a face before laughing a little."hm I wont. But eveN if I do, I'll be sober by morning."he snickered a little as they settled in to watch the movie."love you to."he muttered pressing a kiss to her hair.

"Morning cap. so ready for a day with adoring fans?"she teased looking him over as she handed him some fruit for breakfast,not looking forward to hanging out and doing the picture autograph line. Hopefully he wouldn't mind if she wandered. She wanted to see about finding something awesome for his birthday."ready to go?"

Sebastian smiled as he walked into the kitchen dressed and ready to go in his traditional winter soldier outfit, smiling tiredly as he settled at the table to eat. Indeed having drank enough the night before to be suffering through a killer hangover."so what do we have this morning?"he said hoping it'd be with rob or chris, at least if it wasn't just him people tended to spread out who was answering questions.

Krystal nodded. "Yeah. If my suspicians are correct about Chris's plans, especially. The fangirls are gonna be rabid when they find out he's engaged." she admitted before nodding again. She knew if steven saw the panel he'd be there from new york that night. They had known each other a long time, since filming sky high. "Well, if he's up on the gossip, you may have to worry about stevie going Caleb on you." She said with a chuckle, both of them knowing how protecrtive steven is of her.

Chris chuckled. "As ready as i'll ever be. The fangirls are rabid." He said, making a cute faceas he took the fuit. When he was finished, he nodded, though really he just wanted to hide with his fiancee for awhile longer.

krystal smiled. "Well, bacon and eggs for breakfast, as for panels? We have one with ChrisThor and rob, later one with Jeremy scar and chris." She said, smiling as she fixed him some coffee and tlput food on the plate for him. She loved serving him, despite being the more dominant one in the relationshitlp.

“Oh god, they’re going to go insane. Rabid.”Sebastian shuddered, and even if he felt guilty about it, he was sorta glad that chris’ engagement would take the spotlight off of him until he came to terms with being a almost father. “Hm, maybe. It’ll be okay, Steve likes me.”Sebastian said smiling a little.

“I know, but if we delay and put things off, it’ll just be worse.”Gwen said sighing quietly as she leaned into him, kissing him lightly as they headed out. “Just think, when you don’t have to be on panels, you can hang out in your autograph booth and take your time. Just tell them to back off if they get to much.”She said wincing as they neared the autograph/photo room, already hearing the fans.

“Awesome. To both.”Sebastian grinned as he took his coffee, he was such a addict for it. Smiling as he started to eat, he shook his head a little amused, “So, just how rabid do you think its going to be today?”

"extremely insane. At least our fans approve of us." she admitted, giving him a kiss. she knew he was secretly going to enjoy the attention being off him, even if it is at Chris's expense. She was a fairly private person for the most part, so she could understand seb's reasoning, especially since he was coming to terms with them becoming parents in only 6 short months. Krystal chuckled. "maybe so, but you know how protective he is of me. You know, he tried to talk me out of playing krystal?" she said, smiling at him.

Chris groaned cutely, though he smiled. "You're right. I should just get it over with, even though I'd rather be with you." he said, giving her a light kiss. He loves his fans, he really does, but sometimes he jut wants privacy, especially now with a fiancee and a baby on the way. He wasn't ready for the rabidness that was about to come when the fans noticed Gwen's ring.

Krystal smiled and gave him a kiss after he'd had a sip of coffee. "You're welcome, Sebby-bear." she said, calling him the nickname she only used when the two of them were alone, referring to the Bucky bear a fan had given them both once. She still had hers, and when he wasn't with her, she slept with it. Here, she chuckled. "oh, are you kidding? it's gonna be a zoo circus. especially since i think gen actually is pregnant." she said, sipping her tea and eating a piece of bacon and some steak left over fro the night before. She always craved steak when she was hormonal or in this case, pregnant.

“Well, that’s true. I do feel bad for chris. Might have to buy him a drink after today.”Sebastian snickered a little before nodding. “True. And I know. It’ll be okay.”He smiled a little simply relaxed and content with her.

“I know, I’d rather be with you to. Just think about it this way, after this, we can hide out for a few days and maybe go back to boston for a break, see your family.”She smiled stealing a kiss before they ducked into the room, wincing a little as nearly immediately she lost him to his fans as demands for both his attention and time took over. For the moment, simply enjoying watching him with his fans, even if the attention being paid to her made her want to cry and hide out, twitchy the long time dragged on. The submissive utterly lost on how to answer the questions and deal with it, even as she brought chris his lunch, pausing, tensing a little when she realized the fans had seen her ring.

Sebastian smiled, blushing a little at the names, before wincing as he finished his food. “Seriously?”He said, having not considered that she was actually pregnant. “Oh man, this is going to be bad.”He whined a little as they headed for the con, knowing that they’d have fun even if it was insane.

Krystal nodded. "Me too, but more so for Gwen. She needs protection from the fans. They're mean to her." she said, snuggling into him. Now that he knew, she sort of hoped he'd propose, but she wouldn't rush it. She just didn't think his mother would approve of a child out of wedlock. "yeah, something tells me it will. she said, just relaxing with him.

Chris smiled. "i'd like that. I think my mom would like you." he said, kissing her head before stepping in, bombarded by fans, giving each of them some of his time, signing autographs, taking pictures, and doing pretty much whatever they wanted him to, coming back with bags full of all kinds of present from his sweet yet rabid fangirls. when he saw Gwen he smiled at her, taking the food, and swooping her away to a quiet part of the hotel. He knew the bomb was about to go off with his fans, and he just didn't want to deal yet.

Krystal nodded, both in agreement and worry. "yeah, its gonna be nuclear. we're gonna have to distract them somehow, or poor Gwen might break Chris's heart out of fear." She said, having become very close with the woman after the past few months, and knowing how she might react to the rabid downtrodden of Chris's fangirls.

“Well, I would hope your mom likes me.”Gwen said smiling a little. Looking amused as he took the food, leaning int to kiss his cheek. “You know, you could have stayed and ate.”She pointed out even if she let him take her to one of the private sitting rooms, simply collapsing onto the couch next to him, closering eyes as she rested her head against his chest as she ate. And Krys was right, the woman was tired and upset, struggling to not bolt. It’d taken everything to come back and get him. “How you doing?”She smiled at him, not willing to tell him just how mean they’d been to her while she’d been walking around.

“We’ll invite them to dinner tonight.”He smield stealing a kiss, sighing softly, pressing a kiss to her head. “We better get going.”He said determined to not let teh attention and drama ruin his good time.

Chris let out an exasperated sigh. "I'd had enough. They were seriously dissing my fiancee." he told her, only guessing at how mean the fans had been to her. He really wasn't sure, but he could guess. Krystal had once told him about how when she was dating Indio, they had to have bodyguards because her fanboys would try and beat him up. "I think i should get you a bodyguard. Someone who can protect you from the fans. I'll talk to Indy about who he had when dating Krys. Her fans are rabid too, and tried to kill him once." he explained, worry clear on his face as he ate. he didn't want anything more happening to her.

Krystal nodded, kissing him back, and smiling as he kissed her head. "yeah, good idea. lets hope this doesn't get to out of hand." se said, hoping the fans wouldn't ruin her geeky fun. She loved cons, because there she could buy tons of stuff and hag with her friends, even if they got busy with autographs.

“It’ll just be a few days, promise.”She said with a quiet sigh, showing that even if she didn’t say it, they’d managed to upset her badly. Smiling slightly as she ate, before frowning a little. Not wanting to, but knowing that they probably would have to. “We might have to.”She agreed sighing a little, rubbing a hand over her face. “it’ll be fine. I’m okay, Chris. Promise.”she said not willing to ruin his fun, at least not until she couldn’t handle it anymore. Shifting to rest her head on his shoulder, the pregnant woman dozed a little, contented with him.

“It wont. Hopefully.”Sebastian smiled as he headed out with her.

But indeed, Sebastian could be proven wrong sometimes. That con had indeed gotten out of hand, by the end Sebastian and Rob had to break up a fight between gwen and one of the fans, having sent Chris upstairs as soon as they found him after his fiancee, the man having been doing a panel at the time. Only hoping that this wouldn’t totally ruin things, Sebastian sighed as he walked over towards krys. “You should probably get upstairs. See how gwen’s doing.”He said looking tired himself, between keeping chris out of trouble and trying not to yell at rabid fans, teh man was exhausted.

But it was to a sad empty room that Chris got to when he got upstairs, Gwen not brave enough to face him, a goodbye letter and his engagement ring sitting on the nightstand for him. The only thing that they could hope for, was that given space, the woman would calm down. Having requested quietly, desperately, that no one try to find her until she was ready.

Chris shook his head. "Your welfare comes first. No arguments. We're getting you a body guard." he said firmly, not wanting to argue with her, even if he had agreed sort of. He knew just how bad his fans could be, and wanted her safe, especially now. He loved her to much to see her hurt.

Krystal made a face. "i'm not so sure" she said, following him out, worry on her face.

chris ran to the room, worry for her in his features as he swiped the card through the reader. when her saw the letter and ring, he didn't read it, isted he just fell to his knees and cried, his heart broken because he knew how vulnerable the woman could be, and knew this meant nothing good.

“Chris?”Sebastian called as he knocked on the door, frowning as he pushed it open, realizing that the man had left it open. “Chris?”The worry in the tone increasing as he looked ath is best friend, crossing the room to kneel down in front of him.

Chris looked like he'd been hit by a truck, worry, sadness and just plain upset in his features. "She left me, seb. Gwen left me. I just can't read what she wrote. Please, read it for me?" He asked, looking upbat the man in utter dstress. Krystal came in a few minutes later, hugging chris tightly. "She'll be back. Just give her some time." She said softly, rubbing the mans back. He was just distraught to do anything but cry, and krystal knew it was the fan's fault. She would talk to Gwen, but the note requested no one find her, and while she knew chris would worry, and she would too, she'd respect the woman's wishes.

Sebastian flinched, sighing quietly, “I’m so sorry Chris.”he muttered even as he took the note, before smiling sadly. “She’s taking a break. She needs time to think. Requests none of us look for her. She’ll get in contact with us when she’s ready.”Sebastian sighed, looking at Krys. Worried about how chris was going to react once he got it together enough to know his fans had ruined probably the best thing in his life.

Months later sebastian smiled a little as he waved a letter in the air as Chris walked into the apartment they’d gotten in boston, gently rubbing krys’ swollen feet. Leaning back to look at the other actor, he sighed a little. “Got this from LA today. Apparently no one got the notice to forward your mail to here, so when Rob stopped by your place he found a stack. But this is the only thing of interest.”Sebastian said, while he hadn’t opened it, he knew what it was simply by the shape and the no return address. A ultrasound picture. At least 7 months pregnant, sebastian figured gwen was starting to get nervous enough she was trying to reach out. Leaning down to press a kiss to krys' stomach he smiled slightly, the woman was days away from her own due date, so he was nervous himself.

"I should have seen this coming. I should have prepared better for the fans." he lamented, taking in a few breaths to try and calm down. He looked to Krystal. "You were closest to her. If she calls, please tell me." He said, ragged looking. He looked like he did when buckydied only this was real. she hugged him, kissing his cheek. "Of cours, spangles." she said, using the nickname to try and cheer him up.

A few days later, krys came over to check on krys, and what she saw horrified her. He had cut his wrists, and was bleeding out. She immediately called seb and an ambulance. "Christopher evans! What in the name of god are you doing?!" She yelled, cleaning him up and bandaging him as best she could as she waited for her boyfriend and the paramtedics. "Don't wanna live without her" was all chris said before he passed out.

Chris looked curiously at the emvelope, taking it from his friend, and opening it. A scared, yet happy grin spread across his face. "It twins! I'm gonna be a daddy!" He exclaimed, happy, yet wanting gwen. Krystal smiled as seb kissed her stomach, kissing his lips. "Its gonna be fine, love." She assured, smiling.

Sebastian smiled, resting his cheek against her stomach, turning his head to look up at chris. Nervous about how chris was going to respond to this. Because it was so hard to be excited, when he was so worried about his friend and what he might do. “Twins?”he said looking interested as he sat up, looking up at his friend in amusement. “You look ready to faint, Spangles.”he teased before getting up and snagging two beers and opening them. “This deserves some celebration.”

Chris was happy, but slightly deflated. "Its hard to be to happy when she's not here to share it with me. But i'm gonna be a daddy! Ahhhh!" He said, running to put the picture onnthe fridge. He wished he was with Gwen, but, he could still be happy with his friends. No need to be sad. He knew now he neede to stay alive for those babies. Krystal stroked sebastian's hair softly as he lay his head on her stomach, watching Chris. She worried, but he seemed to be handling it okay. Chris took the beer, clinking it with sebs. "Yeah, it really is."

“I know. But she reached out. I mean, that has to mean something. She’s not totally leaving you without knowing anything.”Sebastian pointed out as he sighed his beer, before snickering. “Oh yea. Celebrations are needed.”Sebastian said, knowing that more then anything, this was needed. Because the tabloids for the last months had had a field day with gwen’s disappearance, and chris’ mostly step back from fame, even moving back to boston over staying in LA.

Hours later, Sebastian growled, sounding annoyed as he pressed his face into the pillows, hearing the phone starting to go off. Whining stupidly as he stumbled out of bed, looking for the phone, wincing as he face planted into the wall, cursing as he fell. Even after months in the apartment, he still hadn’t learned the place well enough to not go falling over everything when he tried to find shit in the dark. Whining quietly as he scooped up the cell phone he looked startled at the name before tossing the phone to krys. “It’s gwen. I’m gonna go wake up Chris.”he muttered stealing a kiss before leaving to wake the other actor.

Chris nodded. "Yes, you're right. Hopefully she'll come around soon." He said, smiling softly As krys nodded. She knew Gwen well, and this was a step in the right direction.

Krystal was awake already, a sense coming over her. While she had nothing like her character, she was still somewhat clairvoyant. "Right" she said, taking the phone, talking calmly. "Don't worry sweet. I'll be right there." Krystal said soothingly before adding "where are you? Seb's gonna have to drive. I'm to big to drive beuty anymore." She said with a slight pout, knowing the other woman would know she spoke of her car.

Chris woke at the slight shaking. "What? Whats wrong? Is krys okay?" He asked, knowing the woman was overdue and getting ancy.

Back
Top Bottom