Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

kings(lady/krystal)

Gwen flushed a little as he looked at her, squirming a little before nodding. “I am.”She said, and not simply because she wanted him to be happy, she did want him, she trusted him. Even if she was still struggling to open up emotionally, she trusted her safety with him, and for the last weeks the woman had woken aching and wet for him, and was physically frustrated with not having him. even knowing part of her need was simply wanting to please him, and being in his space, somewhere that was important to him was driving her more, she still wanted him. “I’m sure.”She muttered.

Sebastian growled softly as she stroked his back, cupping his hands around her knees, pulling her to the edge of the counter, pressing against her tighter, moaning quietly. “Bedroom?”He said frowning, eyes blown, for a moment looking utterly confused on what sh was talking about, before nodding slowly.”Bedroom.”He agreed before picking her up, heading for the bedroom, even as he groped her, to needy and lost in his need that had been building for years, to slow down or take a step back to think clearly.

Chris smiled a little again, giving her a light loving kiss, pulling her to him. "As long as you're sure, i'm alright with it. Just.. tell me if you want to stop. I respect you to much to make you do anything you don't want to." He said, his tone very much like the captain as he easily picked her up and brought her to his room. He laid he down softly, giving her a small smile. "Where shall we start?" He asked, thinking of her needs first.

Krystal moaned softly as he pulled her closer, giving his ass a light squeeze. "Yes, bedroom." She breathed out, nodding at him the second time andholding onto him tightly as she directed him to her room. her room was large but simple, boasting a heart shaped blue bed, posters of sebastian as bucky, chase and TJ all over the walls and her iron desk and cherrywood dresser. She kissed him again. "Sebby... I've wanted this so long. Please, take me." She moaned out, not caring aboutbthe possible non condom consequences. She wanted him forever.

“I am.”Gwen said smiling up at him, leaning in to kiss him again, sighing softly as she laid back on his bed, biting her lip a little. “Well....”She bit her lip thinking about it, before smirking as she undid his pants, leaning into sliding her mouth down over him, hands resting n his hips as the woman worked his cock.

Sebastian shuddered as she squeezed his ass, swallowing hard as he walked into her rom, for the moment not noticing anything as he focused on the woman in his harms, completley focused as he kissed him, snarling softly as he ripped her bottoms off, laying her back on the bed as he pushed his pants down snarling quietly as he thrust into the other, not even considering the possible consquences, just wanting her

Chris kissed her back, lifting her up and bringing her to his room, being all innocent and cute. He really did want to please her first. He watched as she undid his pants, letting out a soft pleasured moan as she took him in her mouth.

Krystal relaxed into him, kissing him again as she was laid on the bed. She let out a moan as he ripped her bikini bottoms off, pulling him down for another kiss. She gasped as he thrusted into her, moaning again. "Ah, seb! Yes!" She exclaimed, pulling him closer. She loved this man so much. She wanted him no matter what. She just hoped he'd want her after this.

"You are adorable."Gwen teased looking up at him, smirking around his cock as she studied the man As she sucked him off. For all the world looking innocent and adorable like that,sighing quietly as she worked him,closing her eyes to focus on her task. Submissive enough she needed to please him before letting him take care of her..

SebastIan growled softly at her as he kissed her back shivering a little as he worked himself into her, and despite listening to her yell for him,and the small pleased smile quirkiness his lips it should surprise absolutely no one that he was as quiet in bed as he was out of it. Shivering as he thrust into her resting his forehead against her shoulder as he worked to please her.

Chris smiled a little. "Thanks I guess?" he said, playing with her hair a bit as she went down on him, eyes closing. He let out a few soft moans, relaxing into what she was doing, slumping slightly where he stood. She was really good.

Krystal pulled him closer tonher, wanting just to be near him. She moaned out as he thrust, playijg with his hair as he rested his forehead on her shoulder. She wanted to scream from the highest mountain that he was hers, and nobody else could have him, but she wasn't sure how well recieved that would be by Sebastian. She wouldn't even tell him that she loved him yet, for fear of losing him.

Gwen pulled back after a few minutes eyes happy and content as she crawled up his body to steal a kiss,pressing close to him. Biting her lip a litfle, knowing she'd probably pissed him off, but she didn't know where to go from here."...so...how do you want to do this?"

Sebastian shivered moaning quietly as she played with his hair leaning back to look down at her, eyes widening slightly as he came, so very quiet you would have thought something was wrong until you realized that like every other time he struggled for words in his life,it wasn't a case of feeling nothing,but that he was feeling to much to get the words or sounds out.

Chris smiled a little, kissing her back. "Well, ithink it's time you got some pleasure, beautiful." he said, smirkinhg a little as he pushed her down on the bed, took off her pajama bottoms, and proceeded to drop to his knees and lick, starting at her clit.

Krystal stroked his cheek lovingly as he looked at her, kissing him as she ran a hand down his back. She wasn't worried. Whatever happens she would be able to handle. She loved him, and she hoped he felt the same, because life without his smile and laugh and shine would be bleak.

Gwen's eyes widened a little as she considered that so surprised you knew sex had never been about her before. Moaning as she laI'd back against the bed she smiled a little,"chris!"she whined shuddering as she came,hands gripping his hair.

Sebastian smiled quietly as he pulled out slumping to the side with a tired smile,cuddling against her. Actually starting to go to sleep. Content with his life at the moment.

Chis lapped up her juices and stole a kiss, smiling at her. He loved her, but couldn't admit it just yet. He wasn't sure how she would react, and he didn't want to loose her.

Krystal kissed his head, cuddling into him. She too was tired, and it was just nice to be with him like this. She gave him a light kiss to the lips. "Lets rest a bit, then i'll make dinner, yeah?" She asked reasting her head in the crook of his neck. If they were an item now, her spoiling would only increase.

A few months later, Krys and Chris were waiting for their significant others, on their way to the first con to promote Captain America: Civil war. It was gonna be fun, at least thats what she thought. She loved her fans. Therewas a sort of bumpin the road though. Krystal had just found out that she was pregnant, and now she planned to tell Sebastian tonight. She was scared and excited too. It was going to be an interesting con, to say the least, because the fans were sure to notice. They never miss anything. She'd have to start thinking up bad "bucky knocked me up jokes"

Chris was itching to ask Gwen to be his forever. Even though he'd only known her a few short months, he was convinced she was the one. His fans weren't crazy about the idea, but for once, he didn't care. He waned her.

"I hope you realize that this costume is ridiculous and hot for the middle of july."Sebastian grumbled as he weaved his way through the crowd with gwen, since he only lived a few blocks away from her he'd volunteered to pick her up instead of making chris drive across town in the middle of con. And smirking behind the mask,it was obvious the whole true winter soldier/captain america wasn't going to last the day but for three moment he was enjoying being the soldier who had the good fortune to become the captain. Indeed the outfit for bucky's captain was exactly the same for the comics. "I know. But this way your not getting stopped every five feet...and oh!there's chris and krys."Gwen grinned as they headed for the other two blushing and hoping chris liked her dressed as one of the choir girls from the first avenger

Krystal and Chris both grinned as they saw their lovers heading towards them. He blushed as he saw gwen, kissing her head softly. "You look adorable." He said with. S soft smile, dressed upbin his captain america costume. Krystal gave Sebastian a sweet kiss as she saw him comjng, teasing slightly. "Hey buckeye." She teased, though she wore her costume as well, having fun geeking out with the fans. Anyone who knew her knew she was a huge geek, and she already had 3 bags of loot from only the first hour at con. They were already in her trunk though. "So, you guys ready for our panel? Rob and jeremy will be there too, so it won't be so bad." she said and chris nodded. He wasn't so sure, but he hid it well.

"Thanks. So do you. I figured cap needed his choir girl...I even learned the song."she teased a little kissing him back as she leaned into his chest with a sigh. For once ignoring the crowd around them, over the months having figured out if she just ignored the attention it didn't bother her as much."hey."Sebastian smiled kissing her back before making a face."as ready as I'll ever be."he said knowing that it was going to cover his private life and filming the bronze, and the private Romanian was nervous, despite his career choice, nearly as a private person as gwen. Not to say he hated fans or wouldn't be nice to them, but sometimes he liked having things to himselc.

Chris blushed. "Thats adorable And kindnof sexy." He admitted, pulling her closer. He felt morw relaxed when she was near to him, because he worried about her when they were apart. krystal hugged her boyfriend close, giving his cheek a kiss. "It'll be okay. I'll be right there with you." She promised, knowing how the man felt about this. She was worried to, thinking the fans might notice her ahowing slightly even if sebastian hadn't. She looked at him, snuggling into him. "Sebby, come to my place tonight? I have something I want to tell you. Don't worry, its good news." She said, knowing the man would worry that she wanted to break up with him or something if she didn't reassure him.

"Hm it is. So I assume the choir girl outfit is staying on in the hotel tonjght?"she teased because while they did have their places here,during con it was easier to stay at the hotel."I know you will be."he said relaxing before frowning worried but relaxing at her words."okay then. Lets go see our adoring fans."he grinned as they headed for the panel knowing that while she wasn't in the movies the judges...bowing to both rob and krys' request was allowing the woman to stay 20th chris for every panel he was doing,knowing how stressed the submissive got when she wasn't with him

Chris chuckled a little. "We'll see, my pretty." He said, a smirk to rival Sebastian's or krys's on his face as he kissed her head. Krystal smiled, kissing his head as well as rubbing his back. She knew how nervous he could get. She smiled. "Good. Be there at 8 sharp okay? I'll have dinner ready." She said with a wicked grin, kissing him him and nodding. She was both ready and not ready, hoping no one noticed her baby bump before she had a chance to tell her boyfriend.

“Hm, I’ll look forward to it.I mean, who doesn’t want to turn the captain on?”She teased, because she’d gotten him a horribly perverted light switch for their month anniversary and put it in his bedroom, and every time she turned on the light, it set her giggling. “I will. Promise.”Sebasitan smiled as they headed into the panel, wincing a little at the noise and cheers as they were shown to their seats, settling in and relaxing as he simply talked to them, realizing that he could do it. That this was okay, cause well, it wasn’t just him, everyone was getting questions, even gwen, who chris’ fans weren’t happy about ,but even the makeup artist was getting asked about stuff on set. All in all, it was going great.

Chris chuckled as well, knowing what she was referring to. Krystal smiled and gave him a kiss, nodding and walking toward the panel. She snuggled close to him as they sat, half for his comforf and half cause she adored him. Krystal and chris answered any questions they were asked, smiling at their fans. Rob smiled too, sitting with his wife. krystal could see Indio in the audience and wondered. He looked like hell. She made note to ask rob about it later. Things were well at the panel.

Sebastian smiled, resting a arm across the back of krys’ chair, absently rubbing his thumb against her arm, comforting himself, reminding himself that she was there before his eyes went wide at the question that had just come out of someone’s mouth. Him and Chris?Babies?What babies?What was going on? He looked towards Chris, trying to see if the man was understanding why they had just gotten asked if their girlfriends were pregnant, and wondering just what to say. The panic bright in grey eyes, looking ready to bolt even as he stayed in his seat.

Chris's face began to become shocked, blue eyes showing his confusion. "Wait what?" He said, and Rob stepped in, slight annoyance in his eyes though he smiled. "With all due respect to our fans, I don't think that's any of your business at this time." he told them as Chris still satbthere is shock, mulling it over in his mind. It was possible, since they hadn't been using condoms. Krystal blushed just slightly, then spoke. "Be assured, my lovely fans, that if something like that were to happen, after seb, you would be the first t know." She then gave seb a kiss to the cheek, leaning into him to try and comfort.

“No, it really isn’t.”Sebastian said even though he still shocked like he was in shock, leaning his head into krys’ a little, relaxing slightly. Glancing at Rob, nodding slightly as he moved to get up. “I think that’s it for now.”He said already leaving, heading backstage, “Chris?”Gwen said leaning into her boyfriend a little, sounding upset and anxious as she followed sebastian, knowing a good time to bolt and hide when she could.

Chris nodded at gwen, kissing her head and walking away with her, krys following after them with rob. The fans had unknowingly offended sebastian, and krystal knew it. When they were backstage, krystal kissed him. "Come on. We'll go back to my place and I'll make your favorite." here she blushed before she continuing "I've been taking romanian cooking classes." Chris kisses gwen sofyly, heading with her up to their room.

Sebastian sighed softly, feeling upset and annoyed. Because while he loved his fans, krys was right, they’d managed to offend him in having to know everything. The romanian was private enough, and having grown up the way he did in a war torn country where the goverment had to know ever little thing and butt into everything, the man simply wanted some things to himself. “Really?Food sounds good.”Sebastian grinned as they took the back way out, for once, being rude enough to not want to see fans on his way out.

“Hey.You want something to eat?”Gwen said as they got to their room, her stomach growling as she collapsed back onto the king sized bed, offering him a small smile, the happy mask sliding away, looking as tired and worn as she felt, teh last few days having been getting to her.

Krystal smiled, giving him a kiss "okay, food if is, and we'll talk, okay? Good news, remember?" She said, kissing his shoulder as they walked out. She was kind of mad at the fans to for sebastian's sake.

When they got back to the room, chris got a drink from the fridge. Things were free for them, this being krys's hotel. Chris smiled. "Yeah, but please, tell me why the fans think you're pregnant." He was being blunt because he wanted the truth.

Sebastian smiled at her, nodding slightly. “Okay. Good news.”he muttered sighing quietly as he tried to relax, running a hand through his hair as he settled into the car with a smile. “Well, you did promise a exciting and amusing time at con.”He said smiling a little, relaxing as he let her drive, closing hsi eyes, ignoring the pounding headache.

Gwen sighed softly, before sitting up, staring down at her hands in her lap, fidgeting and nervous. Upset, obviously so. Hands in fists as she fought with the urge to go to her knees, to simpyl distract him. Trembling ever so slightly, knowing he was being blunt because he was upset, which upset her. Despite nearly 3 months together, when he was upset, or she was, she was still expecting violence to be the first reaction. Swallowing thickly she sighed softly. “...Because I am....I guess I must be showing...I didn’t...think anyone would be able to tell....I mean...I can’t...”She frowned crossing her arms protectively across her stomach as she curled up a little.

Back
Top Bottom