Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

kings(lady/krystal)

Chris nodded. "Yeah. The shows are awesome, butbthw ratings suck. Its frustrating." He admitted, nose scrunching cutely.

Krystal smiled along with seb, happy to please the fans. She loves her fam. Whe asked a question, she shugged. "There's a mall across the street. Wanna browse around?" She asked, thinking of going into the jewelry store.

"I know. Which is horrible cause I hate disappointing the fans that are watching."she said fidgeting a little her training making her want him to be happy and it was taking more concentration then it was pretty to not drop to her knees and please him.

"Yea its. Hopefully it won't be to hard to find something. I mean, she's fairly nice. She'll like most things."Sebastian said fidgeting as they headed over to the mall and started walking around, his baseball cap pulled down low enough to keep him from being recognized For awhile

"I know what you mean, Gwen. But don't worry. I'm okay. I think maybe kings didn't get picked up again because of wes. Its nothing you did, just the bad publicity." He explained, squeesing her hwand and smiling. He kbew she was feeling like she did the night they met.

Krystal nodded. "Yep. I'll help. Lets start in that jewelry store!" She said, pulling him along excitedly. If you didn't know any better, you'd think they were a coiple.

Gwen sighed quietly as he squeezed her hand flinching a little at the realization it probably hadn't helped that wes had been involved."...I'm sorry chris."she sighed looking up as the waiter brought their food, looking upset and tired even as she started eating.

"You know if I face plant into the ground while you drag me, there's going to be a picture of it in tomorrows news."he teased looking amused.

Chris smiled. "Don't worry about it, Gwen. It wasn't your fault. He's the one that hurt you, not the other way around." He soothed though his tone was more dominant. He knew she needed it.

Krystal laughed. "oh pish posh. We're here' arn't we senby dearest?" she said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. She sometimes forgot what she was doing.

"Well I know that. But I knew he was on set. I could have have gone somewhere else...though I'm glad I stayed."she said blushing slightly even as she relaxed at his tone shivering a little as she squirmed in her seat a little cause that tone did things to her.

"Yea we are."sebastian blushed even as he smiled and ducked into the jewelry store before she could notice he was having a 'problem' discreetly rearranging himself as he faced away from her as he started looking.

Chris smiled. "I'm glad you did too. I really like you gwen. I wanna be with you, but you have to let me in"he said, soothing but sominant tone to him As he squeezed b her hand. While he truly is dominant, he was the right kind of dominant.

Krystal chuckled slightly yo herself, though she was very confused. Why did he have a boner? She had no idea it was her own doing. She looked atbthe jewery cases, finding something similar t o the necklace scar had worn at the Oscars, and had loved, but couldn't buy because it was partbof a special collection. "Sebby! Here, this one!" she exclainmed, knowing the man would trust her.

Gwen offered a shy smile shivering a little at his tone, closing her eyes for a moment simply to enjoy the feeling it invoked before looking at him again tilting her head as he finished her food."I'm trying....i...I'm used to people being interested in me out of the bedroom...so I'm trying chris..."she said sighing quietly looking nervous and wanting to ask but not sure how he'd take it.

SebaStian smiled as he moved over to her resisting the urge to dip his head and press a kiss to her neck before he looked at what she had found before nodding. Not evEn bothering to glance at the price as he handed over his credit card to the jeweler to get it. Before smiling a little as the man wrapped it to go."you think chris'll bring Gwen to the party tomorrow?"

Chris nodded. "I understand, Gwen. But I want you to know, that I really like you, and want to be with you, and will do whatever it takes to show you that." He said in that same tone, squeezing her hand softly.

Krystal shivered slightly with him so close, wanting to just kiss him right there. She smiled as he bought the set, putting a hand on his shoulder, whispering into his ear. "Shall we go back to my place? The press would have a feildday with you having a boner in public." she told him, a slight blushnpainting her cheeks as she wondered what it would be like to help him with that boner

"I really like you to."Gwen smiled a little chewing on her lip for a moment before deciding 5o be brave."can...we go to your place for the night?"

Sebastian swallowed thickly ducking his head a litrle to hide his blush as he took his credit card and the package."that's why I'm wearing a hat...not nearly as recognizable...but yes. Lets go."he said utterly mortified that she'd noticed as he followed her out.

Chris smiled. "I'm glad" he said with a smile, before he blushed, he hadn't beed expectingbthat, but he smiled anyway. "Sure we can. We'll rent a movie, get in our pajamas and relax." He said, ginning happily. He was thrilled to have her for longer.

Krystal chuckled softly, making a note yo come back yomorrow to buy out their sailor moon stuff. She lead him back to the car, putting their bags in the trunk. She blushed a little. She wasn't brave enough yet to ask if she could help him.

Gwen smiled pleased."I'm tired but not ready to be on my own yet. I like being with you."she said flushing a bit as she stood,reaching for his hand as she headed for the door."let's get going. We'll find a good movie...we should get the bronze. Making fun of seb will be amusing."she said smiling because she'd heard all about sebastian's excitement for actually getting to strip down for a sex scene.

Sebastian sigh ed quietly embarrassed as they headed for her house hustling inside with the movies. Avoiding talking to her just yet, wanting to take care of his problem before they watched the movie. Slipping into the bathroom he sighed as he gave into the urge to masterbate quickly,hopefully that would kill the urge at least until he headed back to his own place. Changing into his swim trunks he smiled a little as he headed downstairs to find krys

Chris smiled. "I like you too. You're always welcome at my place. No need to call or anything." he told her as he got up and followed her out, the limo waiying to take them home, and pajamas on their way to his house, as a present.

When sebastian found krystal, she was in the kitchen, pouring them some whine and making a small cheese and crackers platter. She wore a pretty black apron over her black blue and silver bikini. "Oh, sebby! You wanna snack forst or swim first?" she asked, bending over to het something from the freezer drawer.

"You sure? Even at odd hours and all?"she said as they settled into the limo. Really because she'd woken up some nights from nightmares that had made her want to call him or go over but her fear of waking him up had left her not calling.

"looks amazing krys."he smiled as he crossed the room to get some crackers cursing as his dick twitched in interest at the sight of her in the bikini. Oh he thought he'd been able to handle it, but he had a feeling g this was going to be torture."snack."

Chris nodded. "Of course. I'm here for you whenever you need me, but if you wanna get away, you can always come stay at my place." He said, blushing brightly, unaware of his tone being dominant.

Krystal smiled. "Aw, that's sweet of you. Its just some simple snacks. I did also get you're favorite." She admitted, showing off a molded icecream cake made from his favorite flavor. "Have some. Made it myself " she said, taking off her apron and smiling at him as she sipped her wine.

Gwen shuddered a little leaning into him some."I would enjoy staying over some as long as your sure."she said swallowing thickly as they got to his place and getting out. Shivering as she headed inside resisting the urge to grope him as they headed inside.

"Really?"sebastian said before grinning at the sight of the chocolate strawberry ice cream cake."that looks amazing.""thanks krys."he smiled as he took a slice or cake starting to eat.

Chris smiled. "Of course. All I care about is your welfare." he said, leading her in and going to get some wine and make some popcorn. "There's a present on the table for you." He called, smiling as the popcorn started popping.

Krystal smiled, cutting a piece for herself. "You're welcome sebby. You know I just love spoiling you." She said, walking over and kissing his cheek. Her heels clicked on the tile floor as she walked back, and she took in a breath. "Seb, do you think its wrong to date someone older or dat someone younger?" She asked, looking sort curious. She was just trying to bridge the subject, because she really liked him and wanted yo be more than friends.

“Okay.”Gwen smiled happily as she walked in, tilting her head a little.”What is it?”She asked curious as she walked in the living room, pausing at the sight of the box, settling onto the couch with a curious smile as she opened it.

“I know. I enjoy it. No one but you really does it, unless I head home really.”Sebastian smiled flushing a little as she kissed his cheek, shrugging a little as he ate. “As long as they’re consenting age, and consenting to the relationship, I really don’t think it matters really. I mean, there's nearly 10 years between Chris and Gwen."Though he knew Chris himself hadn't realized yet that Gwen was only 25 compared to chris' 34.

Chris smiled. "Good." Chris said with a smile, going to the kitchen. He chuckled at her reaction."open it and see!" He called from the kitchen, smiling. Inside she would find a comfy pair of flannel pajamas with a funky print. He guess from her apartment what she liked.

Krystal smiled at him, playing with her long blue hair, which was dowN right now. "I'm glad you don't mind. I like seeing you smile. " she said, soft blush on her face. She chuckled. "Yeah, really? Heh. Who knew." she said, glad to know he didn't cate about age. She looked contemplative for a momnt. "I wonder what our fans would thinknif we dated..." she didn't say it to loudly, but the house was so quiet, he likely heard.

“I am.”Gwen laughed a little before grinning as she saw the pj’s, smiling slightly. “Thanks chris!”She called even as she headed for the bathroom to change, returning in a few minutes not looking like most men would want their women looking like when staying at their place for the first time, but simply looking comfortable. Smiling quietly as she studied him making their popcorn, blushing slightly as she crossed over to him, dropping to her knees as she leaned into him, working to undo his belt, so pleased with the present she wanted to show him how much it’d meant to her.

“I smile alot around you.”He said blushing a little.”And chris. And gwen. You guys are family to.”He smiled before nodding. “I didn’t until I asked her. I was curious. Though I think chris might care.”He shrugged, knowing his friend, knowing he’d worry some about taking advantage of the woman, before pausing, frowning slightly, a hurt look crossing his face before it was hidden. Thinking she had figured out his crush and was simply making fun of him. “...What?”

Chris smiled. "Welcome!" He called from the kitchen, glad she had liked them. He turned as she walked into the kitchen, smiling softly. "You look cute." he said with a smile, face looking confused as she droppedbto her knees, blushimg wildly as she worked on his belt. "What are you- you don-don't have to" he stuttered cutely, unsure what to do.

Krystal smiled. "Well, i'm honored to be called family. Lord knows I don't have any of my own." She said with a sad smile nodding. She knew chris would freak when hte foundnout, especially if she was right about Gwen's personality. She looked at seb, looking worried, though blushed. Had she ruined het chances again? Then she got an idea. "Before you draw the wrong conclusions and leave me all alone..." she didn't finish her sentence because she kissed him, square on lips. She blushed wildly, but she knew she had to do this, otherwise the shy Romanian truly would draw the wrong conclutions.

“I know.”Gwen said looking up at him for a long moment, trying to decide if he was okay, finishing undoing his belt, gently stroking him as she looked up at him. Offering him a shy quiet smile. “Do you want this? Want me?”she asked, curious, wanting to please him, and well...chris evans was worth more then a few wet dreams. And even if she was nervous, she truly wanted him. If he’d let her.

Sebastian smiled a little tilting his head, flushing as she looked at him, nervous and upset that she was teasing him before his eyes widened as he was kiss, so stunned for a long moment before kissing her back, wrapping his arms around her and tugging her closer. responding on instinct before letting himself think it through

Chris blushed brightly looking at her. He wantednher, god he wantedbger, but he didn't want to feel like hebwas taking advantage of her. He really liked her, and didn't want to ruin it. "Yes, so much. But.. only if you want to. I won't take advantage of you." He told her firmly, letting out a soft moan.

Krystal felt defeated and embarrassed at first, thinking he could never like her. Her eyes widened just a fraction as she was kissed back, mealting into his touch like putty. She had wanted something to happen, but she wasn't sure. Was he just doing this to humor her? No, she knew seb was to good a guy to lead anyone on.

Gwen stared up at him, biting her lip a little as she studied the other. Trying to guage just how serious he was, shivering a little at his tone, swallowing thickly before nodding. Standing up. Leaning in to kiss him. “I want you.”She stated, blushing quiet, the quiet nervous submissive voicing her desire to sleep with him, needy and demanding, more then anything, wanting this, but not sure if he’d turn her away or not.

Sebastian sighed softly as she melted into him, growling quietly as his hands cupped her thighs, standing up with her still plastered to him, setting her on the counter as he stood between her legs, rocking his hips into her a little, desperate and needy now that he knew she at least wanted him physically, to used to people wanting him like that, to really think about the emotional side of things just yet. All he knew, is he wanted her.

Chris looked at her, trying to see if she was being serious. When it was obvious, he gave her a light kiss. "Okay. Lets do it then. You sure you're sure?" He asked, still not suee about this. He wanted her, so much, but he worried he was taking advantage of her. She was such a sweet person who'd been through hell. He didn't want to add to that.

Krystal let out a soft moan as she was moved, gladbthat the food wasbon the other counter. She ran her fingers diwn his back, and she could feel herself getting wetter. Krystal had only ever been with one guy, and that was indio, so she didn't really have the experience to hold herself longer. "Sebby... bedroom." She breathed out, another moan escaping her. While the counter wouldn't be bad, she had always pictured their first time in a bed. She hoped that sebastian wouldn't think she was slutty.

Back
Top Bottom