Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

kings(lady/krystal)

Krystal smiled "Alright." she said with a small smile, looking to Sebastian as he talked to her. She nodded a him, sharing a concerned look with him. She was well aware of his damaged past, having known him almost as long she had Chris. She had met Sebastian on the set of the covenant, having come to see her friend Steven. "okay sebby." she said, kissing his cheek.

Sebastin nodded a little tilting his head slightly. “Well. Let’s get out of here. It’s starting to get busy enough if we don’t leave now, we’ll never get out without getting stopped by everyone for autographs.”He pointed out smiling as he finished his food and paid, paying before rob could stop him. Elena snickered a little as she got up, pressing a kiss to rob’s cheek. “Someday, you’re going to break him of paying for everything.”She snickered a little as they all left.

“so...where are we going?”Gwen said swallowing hard, fidgeting a little.

Chris and rob nodded. "You're right seb." Chris said, smiling and getting up, discreetly squeezing Gwen's hand to reassure her about tonight. He knew she was having troubles, he just didn’t know why. Rob nodded and sighed. "Maybe, but i doubt it." he said, shaking his head.

Krystal smiled at Gwen, having already called for her limo. "We'll go to my penthouse in my hotel. You'll like it." She said, locking arms with Gwen and Elenaas they left.

“You should know, I’m always right.”Sebastian snickered as they left. Glancing at rob. “so. What are we doing tonight?”he said looking amused.

“Okay.”Gwen smiled as she climbed into the limo, quiet as she watched the city as they drove to the hotel, listening. Content, one of those women who had simply liked, or been trained to be silent in groups. Startling as her phone rang as they got to the hotel, frowning as she got out, picking it up.”Hello?...oh. Hey. Uh...I’m out for the night...”Gwen said frowning a little as she slowed as they got out of the car, before hanging up. “I gotta go....can your limo take me back to my place?”

Chris and rob chuckled. It was true. He was right most of the time. "Well, we'll go to my place for drinks then we can do whatever. Just got a pool." He said smirking slihhyly.

Krystal frowned, but nodded. "Sure he can. I'm kinda sad you gotta leave though." She said, only her eyes showing her concern for the wOman. She had a bad feeling about this, and krystal was usually right about things. She prayed for Gwens saftey.

When they were all at robs house, Chris relaxed by the fireplace. Rob smirked. "Are you ever gonna tell krys how you feel seb? Girl's head over heels for you. Havent seen her look at anyone like that since Indio." He admitted, shrugging. He just wanted his friends happy. He wondered if seb was having trouble with the age difference, because sebastians mom adored krystal. They met when she came to the states for the captain america premeire.

“Awesome. I love swimming.”Sebastian said perking up at the idea, because really, he did enjoy swimming alot, having grown up in romania where it was warm most of the year, so he’d gotten to swim alot.

“”Thanks. And me to. We’ll do it again later.”gwen said, so distracted that she didn’t even notice the concern. “....This is going to be bad.”Elena said sighing quietly, worriedly.

“...Don’t you have better things to do then set up your son’s ex?”Sebastian said simply staring at Rob, giving him that look that said he didn’t want to talk about it. The quiet man definitely not wanting to discuss this. Nope, not at all.

The next morning, after a night of stupid teasing and utter frustration, which he’d hidden well despite how much the teasing had gotten to him, sebastian smiled a little at chris as the headed into the set, having left rob asleep past out on his couch, knowing elena would be home soon enough. “..So. Do I have look forward to watching more awkward flirting?”He said snickering a little as he looked at chris, looking confused as they steepepd into the makeup trailer, looking confused when it wasn’t gwen doing allison’s makeup. “Where’s Gwen?” “Called off this morning.”Alison said.

Rob just nodded. He knew his friend loved swimming."git suits for all of you, and Chris and Mark should already be there." He said, smiling a little.

Rob chuckled. "Its for Krys's own good. Poor girl thinks you think she's homely." he admitted, knowing this because krystal and he were two of the closest avengers, and krystal often called him daddy because her father had died when she was littlte. "you're killjng her with all the mixed signals, seb." He added fkatly, going to change.

Krystal shared Elena's worried look. "Yes, it is." was all she said, not sure howbto make Gwen stay, but fearing if she did, whatever it was would be worse.

The next morning, Chris laughed. "Heh, maybe." He said, but his eyez when wide with worry when it wasn't Gwen working on allison's hair, and wven worse when he got a text from krys "here's gwen's adress. She didn't stay with me last night, cap. Please check on her. I'm worried. -krys" it read and chris looked horrified.

"I have to go seb. Tell them i got sick." He said, running away and driving frantically to her place, knocking. "Gwen? Its chris." he said, jiggling the door handle and falling in awkwardly because ut was unlocked.

“What?Okay. Go.”Sebastian winced as he realized what was wrong, sighing tiredly. Knowing this was goign to be bad. Heading out to set things straight for everyone.

“C-chris?”Gwen called when she heard him, yelping as he fell in, jerking back as the door nearly hit her in the face, stumbling back as she pulled the robe tighter around a bruised and sore body, her dark hair dripping wet, showing that she’d just crawled out of the bathtub, the bruises darkening tan skin, showing that even if it looked bad now, it was going to look worse soon enough as all the blood strated coming to the surface. “Chris?what are you doing here?”

Chris nodded, running off, wanting, needing, to get to Gwen, fearing the worst.

"Its me gwen." He said, eyes full of worry. He could see the bruises all over her, and his voice turned to worried panic. "Who sid this to you, Gwen. Oh god, you poor thing. Let me help you." He said in a worried worried voice, his fingers quickly texting Krystal. "Krystal was worried about you, and wanted me to check on you. Please, you have to let me in, Gwen. Tell me who did this." He pleaded, looking like both the captain and a kicked puppy combined.

Krystal got the text and was fuming. "Who could hurt that poor dear girl!" When I find them, i'll give them a reason to cry.." she muttered to elena, explaining what chris texted.

Gwen frowned stepping back from him even as she undid the lock to let him in, having a feeling he wouldn’t go away without talking. Easing back from the door, “It’s nothing. I’m okay chris. A few days rest I’ll be okay.”Gwen sighed, wincing. The motion making hre ribs ache, and she knew she’d broken a few. Not answering his question, simply brushing it off.

“What?Fucking hell.”Elena looked upset, wincing even as she called Rob, because he knew more people, had been in hollywood the longest. If she wouldn’t talk to chris, well, he might have a idea where to start to figure out what happened.

Chris made a face. "No. You need medical attention. Looks like you broke a few ribs." He admitted, knowing because he had taken a few anatony classes. Chris was no dummy when it came to medical. He crossed his arms. "You're going to the hospital. But first, you tell me who the hell hurt you." He said in a verh firm, caring yet very dominant tone. He had guessed laternthat she responded to dominance, though now he could guess the reason why.

Krystal nodded, motioning for herbto put it on speaker. "hey honey. What? um i'll check around." he said, finding the man easily, even though he had kept gwen well hidden. He told them his name, and krys called seb, pleading him to ditch and come help her hurt him. Gwen's mystery was solved, and she was in deep wx troubke.

Gwen winced, swallowing hard. “I did.ribs hurt.”She muttered her head dropping, hanging her head a little as she stared down. Making a soft whining sound, respnding to him, even if Wes had scared to so badly she couldn’t talk about him. Swallowing hard as she stared down. “C-can’t. Chris...I can’t...”

“You know, it’s not every day you get me to ditch work.”Seb said looking worriedly amused as he pulled up to the curb, pushing open the door to let the woman into the car.”ready to go?”

Chris frowned, the concern evident in his eyes and expression as he looked at her. In that same gentle yet dominant tone, he told her. "Yes you can, Gwen. Ijust want to help you. Please. Tell me who did this." He told her, moving closer to lightly hug her close. Poor thing was scare half to death, and he needed to comfort her.

Krystal rolled her eyes. "Yeah well, this is important." she said, nodding and getting into the car. She closed the door behind her, putting on her seatbelt. "He's staying in one of my hotels. Boy, does he deserve whats about to happen." She said, cracking her knuckles with a scowl. She was more pissed than a hornet.

“No, I can’t.”Gwen swallowed thickly, shuddering a little as the man hugged her, leaning into him a little, resting her head against his hsoulder.”I can’t...Chris...he’s...no.”she swallowed thickly, shaking her head. “...Wes.”

Yea, it is.Chris is going to be so pissed.”Seb said miling a little looking upset as he followed her into the hotel.

Chris hugged her tightly but gently, kissing her head softly. "Yes you can, Gwen. He doesn't control you. You do, and i'm here to protect you. After all. Nobody hurts the captain's girl." He said witb a small chuckle, trying to make her feel better.

Krystal nodded. "Believe met sebby, he is. He found her bloodied and bruised and texted me." She said, marching right up to the desk. "I need to know what room Wes Bentley is ataying in." She said, looking annoyed. The concierge would have a heart attack when he realized whi she was

Gwen shuddered a little as he kissed her head, swallowing thickly. “....Wes....wes bentley.”She muttered swallowing thickly, flushing a litle at his joke, looking upset at the idea. Not because she didn’t like him, but because the idea of belonging to someone again, scared her.

“Damn.”Sebastian hissed between his teeth, wincing as he realized just how bad things had been before sighing as he looked at the concierge, swallowing his laughter when the man responded. “I can’t do that miss. We dn’t go around simply giving out room numbers.”The concierge said looking at her, tilting his head slightly.

Chris stroked her hair softly. "Its okay now, Gwen. I promise. I won't let anything happen to you, nor will I let him ever touch you again." he told her soothingly, holding in his anger. He would let it out later, but right now, she needed him, and she was more important. She was his, and he would protect her from everything. He stroked her hair still. "Don't worry. I'm nothing like him, nor will I ever be." He promised, picking up on the damaged woman's anxieties.

Krystal nodded at sebastians wince, knowing that he was going to get what was coming to him. She made a facet at the concierge. "I respect company policy, Derek, but this is Important. I think you can bend the rules for the owner." She said flatly, flashing her ID. She couldn't believe the concierge hadn't recognized her right away.

"You can't promise that...promises cant be kept...."she shuddered not about to add the rest, that in her experience especially the rich and famous couldn't keep them. "We'll see."she muttered wanting to trust him but not knowing how."...you want something to eat?...and what...yore supposed to be on set chris."she said sounding upset..

Sebastian bit his lip 5o hide his laughter as the other man flushed. "Oh!I'm sorry. I didn't recognize you." "Don't worry. Most of the time we'd respect you for not wanting to give out someone's room." "Mr. Bentley is in room 504, and he's there he just checked in and someone showed him up."

Chris shook his head. "I always keep my promises, Gwen." he told her simply, nodding slightly. He could tell she wanted to trust him. Chris smiled a little. "Food would be nice, but let me make It. You just relax. I called out. You're more important right now." he told her, picking her up and setting herbon the couch, going to make them some food.

Krystal smiled at the concierge, tightly controlled anger not showing. "Thank you kindly. We'll just go up to see him then." She said, taking sebastians hand and kind of pulling him toward the elevator. She needed to get to the 5th floor and teach that brut a lesson.

When they got there, Krystal knocked, not wanting to xlet on the real reason she was there until the right moment. She wanted him to wonder so she would still have a somewhat element of surprise.

"...okay."ah sighed softly closing her eyes. Willing to try believing him,at least until he proved her wrong."...I can cook..."she frowned protesting even though she let him settle her onto the couch.

Sebastian smiled a little as he held krys' hand simply following her. Settling next to her with a smirk as wes opened the door. "Hello?"the startled actor raised a eyebrow looking at his Co star and krys.

Chris kissed her head, putting on the apron that wasbin the kitchen and went about making waffles, smiling to himself. "I prefer you rest, Gwen. After breakfast we'll take you to the hospital to get you checked out." he promised, making to large waffles for each of them.

Krystal smiled back at sebastian. Despite being pissed beyond belief, she couldn't help but smile around him. She crushed to hard on him. Krystal smiled a littke. "Hello. May we come in?" She asked, keeping her tightly controlled anger at bay. He would get his soon.

"We don't have to go to the hospital chris. Seriously."Gwen protested resting her head back,closing her eyes. Simply resting, she really didn't want more attention then she already had.

"Of course. Did they need me on set?"the dark haired actor looked confused tilting his head. "No nothing like that."sebastian said belatedly realizing where he'd seen the other man. He was one of the generals in kings.

Chris shook his head. "Yes you do, you havd broken ribs, Gwen." He said, in that calm, soothing yet very dominant tone. He knew she needed that reassurance.

Krystal shook her head at wes, following him inside, sitting on the couch. Now that she was here, she wasn't sure how to bridge the subject and looked to sebastian for help.

“...Fine. Hospital then.”Gwen said sighing softly, closing her eyes. Looking sleepy as she considered what the other was telling her, ordering her really. Looking up when he brought the food, she smiled a little accepting it with a smile.”Thanks.”she said starting to eat carefully, knowing wes loosened a few teeth, so it made eating interesting.

Sebastian bit his lip, trying to figure out how to do it to, before sighing. “We’re here about Gwen actually. We know you’re the reason she freaked out at the resturant last night,”He said leaving off that they knew exactly what happened after that. “Rob remembered that you two dated after that, we wanted to make sure you were going to leave her alone.” “why should I?”

Chris nodded and smiled. "Good. We've got to get you're ribs looked at. I'll have krys make up some of that botanical bruise salve she makes. It works wonders." He said, taking a bite of his food. Krystal was a naturlist, and had a degree in holistic sciences and botony.

Krystal frowned. "No woman deserves to feel as though she even isnt even allowed to make a friend. I know what you dod to Gwwen last night. Should have you arrested, but its more satfying to make you feel what she does." she admitted, her face straight, but her eyes smirking wickely.

Back
Top Bottom